PDA

View Full Version : C2C caller warns of inter dimensionals and brings down the station

Spellbound
14th September 2013, 21:53
A few weeks ago I was surfing you-tube and came across a video that started with the audio of a caller who phoned into Coast To Coast in a panic...as if he was being followed. He was catching his breath as he spoke and was warning Art to be beware of inter dimensionals because they were here. As I recall, he said he worked for the govt but didn't say in which capacity (though I may be remembering this incorrectly). Anyways, about 2 minutes into the conversation, everything went dark....caller was lost...the station was knocked out....nothing...dead air. A few seconds later, Art comes back on and goes...wow, I've never experienced anything that that before.

The video itself wasn't that important....it was this prologue clip that struck a chord within me. Unfortunately I don't have the you-tube link to post here. Was wondering if anyone has heard this clip (or even the entire show from which this clip would have come from). Was anything else discovered about this caller?? Very interesting clip non the less.

Dave - Toronto

ikkibu
14th September 2013, 22:13
Hi Spellbound

Is this the video you are talking about?

ee3bld4lTG0

Its a little creepy indeed!

Bill Ryan
14th September 2013, 22:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

ruthy
14th September 2013, 23:08
I too saw that video earlier in the year...but then I also saw another video where supposedly the caller called back the next day and said that it was a prank. Which I was a little suspect of, because why would someone do that? To make fun of the show? that's some grade A acting if it was, worthy of an academy award. What I did think is an option, is whatever gov't agency this person worked for, or another facet of a secret gov't called in, pretending to be the caller, imitating the voice and all to discredit the person and the information given. Not sure.. now I just did a search for that transmission of the second call and I can't find it anywhere online. Maybe you will have better luck searching for it, but I remember listening to it shortly after I heard the first transmission. Seems to have been removed from youtube. Anyone else hear of this video?

watchZEITGEISTnow
15th September 2013, 00:42
This one goes nicely with that one:

OO0ji9p10OQ

Freed Fox
15th September 2013, 01:29
So that's where it's from...

This is where I first heard it (caution: fairly disturbing vid):

83R54yAB5Cw

ghostrider
15th September 2013, 02:09
those ET's were waiting for us to develope lasers, satelites and nuclear bombs before they invade ... lol if they were coming to get us, we would have been got a long time ago ... there is no hostile ET threat , the guardians of the sun will never allow the experiment to be tampered with ... the EMV's protect earth and our solar system from everything but , ourselves ...

Spellbound
15th September 2013, 03:22
That's the one...thx Bill. This really struck me when I heard it as I know neither Art (nor C2C) would be in on a hoax. One of the strangest things I've ever heard.

Dave - Toronto

Atlas
15th September 2013, 08:44
I just did a search for that transmission of the second call and I can't find it anywhere online. Maybe you will have better luck searching for it, but I remember listening to it shortly after I heard the first transmission. Seems to have been removed from youtube. Anyone else hear of this video?
Area 51 frantic caller confesses hoax on Art Bells Coast to Coast :

y_ktyWt2ep8

Hazel
15th September 2013, 10:53
Easy to say post the confession... but I was never convinced.
Possibly due to experience when hearing the timber-fall of bull**** in peoples voices...

And the caller didn't ring anything but Art(ifice)Bell to me.
Even if Art Bell wasn't party.. time he got hard nosed re such theatre surely! Such pranks may bring ratings for a short spell, but the cost in authenticity is massive.

Spellbound
15th September 2013, 18:10
I just did a search for that transmission of the second call and I can't find it anywhere online. Maybe you will have better luck searching for it, but I remember listening to it shortly after I heard the first transmission. Seems to have been removed from youtube. Anyone else hear of this video?
Area 51 frantic caller confesses hoax on Art Bells Coast to Coast :

y_ktyWt2ep8

Shame!!! I thought there was some authenticity there...but I guess not.

Dave - Toronto

ruthy
15th September 2013, 22:06
Don't discard it entirely, I agree with other members that the call back in to admit hoax sounded kind of weird...like it was someone pretending to be him. The first video to me struck me as real legitimate fear.