PDA

View Full Version : (TO HEAL THE WORLD) - No False Flag!

Dennis Leahy
16th September 2013, 05:52
I am concerned that the vibe is ripe for a major false flag. The bad guys didn't get to start the war they wanted (Syria) which was to lead them to Iran (as per the PNAC "7 countries in 5 years" plan.)

So, what do spoiled brats do? Well... these spoiled brats have nukes and exotic weapons, no conscience, and a nefarious agenda. That is a dangerous combo.

So, among the other metaphysical energies going out to heal the world, I would ask that those so inclined would put forth some energy towards

No False Flag!

Your energy could be directed towards connecting with someone with a conscience that could disrupt the plan, it could be directed at hardware to misfire...whatever you can think of. Perhaps using numerous unspoken "trajectories" of intent to foil any false flag may make the effort (to thwart any attempted false-flag) successful.

A positive intent that there will be no false flag event.

Clock reminder: whenever you see repeated numbers, (1:11, 2:22, 3:33, etc) let that be a memory key to take a moment (or longer) to send out this intent: No False Flag!

Dennis
p.s. I'll be away (on sabbatical) for a brief stint, so I won't add more to this thread - but I will be participating.

Wind
16th September 2013, 06:19
HnbeI-oH2KY

Join us on the International Day of Peace, September 21st, 2013 to create a Moment of World Peace. Hundreds of cities grounding inner peace into the foundation that affects all life systems on earth.

Our goal is to catalyze a global synchronized moment of intention in 500+ cites around the world. Last year, 248 cities participated in BeThePeace, and it created a wave that continues to grow.

Attend an event in your city or organize your own. Please Invite your friends and family to join you.

People are organizing meditation flash mobs, yoga mobs, musical celebrations, qi gong classes, EarthDances and drum circles at 12:00 Midnight GMT all over the world. We invite you to align to the Unified Wave of Peace -- get creative and organize something that inspires you!

Together, our love and joy will create a Moment of World Peace.

UNIFY
http://unify.org

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q72/s720x720/995464_660713207273607_2051974910_n.jpg

Anchor
16th September 2013, 07:16
For me this resolves down to a wider solution, and that is to simply let the truth be known.

Manipulation of all kinds is done by concealment and telling lies - in the face of the actual truth of course all the power goes away.

What is done in the dark shall be revealed in the light.

So what I want is truth.

As the saying goes: the truth will set us free, but first it will piss us off.

music
16th September 2013, 07:41
Truth is a potent false flag preventer in its own right. We have seen fore warning of false flags thwart them time and time again. However, I am also down with adding the energy of my loving intent to prevention as well.

sirdipswitch
16th September 2013, 12:44
I'm gettin good vibes of helping hands, from the ETs' I see everyday, flying our friendly skies. ccc.

Maia Gabrial
16th September 2013, 13:39
I'm beginning to realize how much power all of us have. What spoke to me about this was something Andrew Bartzis said about Nibiru and how our collective consciousness kept bringing it back here. The Nibiruans didn't want to return here; but we kept drawing it back here through our collective consciousness of fear. They had to actually develop a technology to counteract our minds' pull on their ship!

Can you imagine what great things we could make manifest NOW, just by changing our thoughts? I read somewhere that it takes 3 days for a thought to manifest. That blows me away! How quickly we could turn everything around if everyday we think good things (in spite of the crap the cabal puts out). First, we have to ask ourselves what we really want. It seems to me that too many people have accepted the horrible things going on everywhere. We don't HAVE TO! After all, this is a 100% free will world. The cabal understands this. It's time the rest of us do, too.

Mike
16th September 2013, 17:13
great idea with the numbers, Dennis! so many of us here see them, so it's a wonderful cue, if you will. we're always wondering what the damn things mean...so why not give them a meaning of our own? I like it...

music
16th September 2013, 20:35
great idea with the numbers, Dennis! so many of us here see them, so it's a wonderful cue, if you will. we're always wondering what the damn things mean...so why not give them a meaning of our own? I like it...

Haha, thanks for my first morning laugh :D

Tangri
16th September 2013, 21:28
Unifying is inevitable. Every opened eyed living being knows that. Unfortunatelly dark side elders try to engineering outcome of it with building control mechanism which will be fine harvest for themself if they can redirect it.
Uncontroled unifying will be catastrophic for their kind.
Try to be distinguished when become a folower or opponent for it. It wil be dignified in conduct of practisers. Light and dark sides want same but with different outcome.
Love and Hope

ghostrider
17th September 2013, 02:07
I'm gettin good vibes of helping hands, from the ETs' I see everyday, flying our friendly skies. ccc.

I had an experience last night , I witnessed something I cannot describe , what I can remember is I watched small crafts come out of a big one , I have thirty minutes of missing time ... they told me not to worry , they are watching closer than ever , help is on the way ...