PDA

View Full Version : Fukushima fear propaganda forces significant nuclear decline

TargeT
17th September 2013, 02:18
So we pretty much KNOW that oil runs the world, Oil backs the USD, Oil is the cause of many wars, Oil is why we are interested in Syria.

Oil is energy, Oil is modern life, Oil is the lynch pin to the oligarchic control structure; that which challenges Oil has ALWAYS BEEN CRUSHED.

False Flag, Propaganda, "Legal" force, or just plain force; it always happens.

Nuclear power is actually undergoing a renaissance in reverse

The nuclear-energy industry’s decline began decades ago. But, since the March 2011 meltdown at Japan’s Fukushima Daiichi plant, the pace has accelerated significantly. Indeed, in 2012, annual nuclear generation worldwide dropped by an unprecedented 7 percent, exceeding the previous year’s record-breaking drop of 4 percent and bringing total annual nuclear-power generation to 12 percent below its historic maximum in 2006.

Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Opinion/Commentary/2013/Sep-16/231378-nuclear-power-is-actually-undergoing-a-renaissance-in-reverse.ashx#ixzz2f6qHIZ6L
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb)

There are threads on this very forum that show that low levels of nuclear radiation are very probably mandatory for good health, that the complete prohibition of nuclear radiation has economically crippled the economy of the US in ways that almost seem intentional (with the up coming shift from western domination transitioning to eastern domination almost a planned event).

I see an interesting pattern here, one with wide reaching implications.

I think a lot of people will see this news as a positive thing; I see it as completely the opposite for the some of the reasons I've hinted at here & view the counter opinion as very interesting & somewhat of a thought construct that is pushed by popular media and governments (enough alone in my book to heavily question it) yet still has heavy "buy in" from those that consider themselves "on to" the systems of information propaganda dispersal that exist today.

so, what does this pattern tell us; what do we do when confronted with information from sources that has been shown repeatedly to be against our own best interests?

ghostrider
17th September 2013, 02:49
it was radiation that made superman a superman , could radiation be the key to transforming humanity ??? it makes sense why they make us fear it so much ...

TargeT
17th September 2013, 02:57
it was radiation that made superman a superman , could radiation be the key to transforming humanity ??? it makes sense why they make us fear it so much ...

being as strong a contrarian as I know I am, sometimes I wonder if this is the only reason I question it (all data aside).... but the second I see a unified front on any topic from "the media" I immediately grow very very suspicious.

as far as I can tell nothing else comes close to the energy density that nuclear reactors have, though if "cold fusion" (LENR) pans out that could be a new challenger (to both).

Either way, however you spin it: energy is the key to all.

Carmody
17th September 2013, 04:04
There is high odds that via differing forms of enhanced catalysis, that hot radioactive materials, ie, exhausted fuel..MIGHT be useful for the creation of things like element 115 and beyond.

To move from high energy, unstable..to a lower energy, stable. To also be used in the creation of alloys based on element 115.

Recall that it is the same group, connection wise...that keeps pushing for nuclear power.

My point is that instead of working one's way UP to element 115, to work one's way DOWN to element 115.

Note that with Brown's gas, aluminum, and iron, one can neutralize radiation.

With other things added, like lithium, and so on (in the mix), properly handled, it may be possible to create previously impossible forms of elements and alloys.

I see this as very plausible. Worth investigating. Very much so.

That concentrated hot radioactive materials may be useful in the world of dimensional and FTL craft manufacturing.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
17th September 2013, 04:30
Target, did you know that certain European monoliths, like Stonehenge (not sure about that one though) were built on sites rich with background radiation produced by uranium deposits? Humans noticed some strange electrical stuff happening there, and put markers around the sites. In fact, it could be possible that they used the power there in the earth to move stones. We might never know, though. :spy:

When UK had that hoof and mouth disease scare back in 1999-2000, they weren't letting tourists off the bus to see Stonehenge. We had to stay inside for some reason. They said it was because of germs in the grass or whatever, but I wondered if it was something more mysterious and maybe unbelievable.

Ancient peoples were aware that certain frequencies, tones, and exotic radiation could induce what they believed to be the second sight.
In the film WATCHMEN, the character Dr. Manhattan is portrayed as being able to detect "tachyon storms" generated by some near-future atomic exchange, and this is what motivates his research.

It is also known that some humans can detect Cherenkov radiation, such as was given off by Fukushima in 2011.
In fact, recently-built observatories are capable of detecting the very same. For example, the Icecube Neutrino Observatory.
I posited on my website that this machine was part of a nuclear detonation detector system. Which would explain in part the plans to put one in the Mediterranean in order to serve Israel. You see the picture there? :(

What if a machine like that was sensitive enough to pick up not only the source of such radiation, but also its receivers?
Those who take information in one form and convert into another through some miracle of physics.
Our whole system of belief in higher powers could come down to exotic radiation and unknown effects on magnetically based intelligence...
Or maybe there really IS "something else"...!

Anyhow you should read about that "uranium near monoliths" finding. :)

Did you read about Terrapower using some 60 year old technology to make a different kind of reactor?
It sounds kind of unsafe in the long term, but in the short term it sounds a lot more containable I guess than the conventional reactors passing for normal today.
Terrapower's method is really close IMO to what Die Glocke project was trying to accomplish. it wasn't safe, though!

People should really look into thorium and methane power like lots of people here at avalon have been saying.
And seriously, there is going to be a huge breakthrough very soon (if not suppressed) involving electrified crystals capable of storing light.
There was some German research released and talked about on here a couple months back.
The scientists had applied a charge to the surface of a synthetic crystal, I think, and were able to slow light to a standstill inside it.
It was on a very small scale. But think about what could be possible if you took millions of mirrors and stored all that light inside a crystal... perhaps you might need a nuclear device to stabilize the thing... but fundamentally it would be solar power moving starships :)

hehehehe

p.s. check this out!!! omg.

http://www.stonehengemetals.com.au/project_skuranium.aspx

South Korea Uranium Interests

Stonehenge owns 100% of a Korean company called Chong Ma Mines Inc. Chong Ma holds the rights to four uranium projects in South Korea including the Daejon Project which contains the largest uranium resource within South Korea.

Stonehenge has announced a Mineral Resource Upgrade of 65 Mlbs of contained eU3O8 at the Daejon Uranium Project. An ASX release entitled Stonehenge Metals Ltd announces 87% increase in uranium resources to 65Mlbs eU3O8 can be found here.

The company has also completed chemical assay analyses on rock chip samples taken from the 100% owned Gwesan area which have returned results of up to 5354ppm U3O8.

Stonehenge recently signed an agreement with Kongju University in Korea to review drill core in South Korea from previous historical drilling by the Korean Resource Corporation (KORES).

Stonehenge Metals in the Media
Madam Park elected as 18th President of the Republic of Korea (20 December 2012)
Korea Times Interview (12 September 2012)
Full Steam ahead after Land Access Agreements Signed (1 September 2012)
Fox-Davies: Stonehenge Metals Initiating Coverage Report (28 August 2012)
Fox-Davies Capital Research Note (14 August 2012)
Fox-Davies: Stonehenge Metals Initiating Coverage Report (13 August 2012)
Aussie company aims to run first uranium mine in Korea (3 August 2012)
Korean Edge for Stonehenge (5 July 2012)
2012 Gold Coast Resources Showcase (13 June 2012)
Stonehenge looks for Korean domestic fit (13 April 2012)
Korea, Australia Hold Talks on Energy Cooperation (1 March 2012)
Energy News (13 December 2011)
Vanadium Hope (1 December 2011)
Korea a ready made market for Stonehenge (6 September 2011)
8 Undervalued Uranium plays (thebull.com.au) (4 July 2011)
Stonehenge Establishing Korean JV (31 May 2011)
New Discovery for Stonehenge - MiningNews (13 April 2011)
Stonehenge Shares Soar - Paydirt (11 April 2011)
Stonehenge Metals Initiation and Site Visit - Austock Securities Research Report (8 April 2011)
SHE Initiation and Site Visit (8 April 2011)
Stonehenge Metals - Attractive Uranium Play in South Korea - Patersons (5 April 2011)
Attractive Uranium Play in South Korea - Patersons (5 April 2011)
Analysts keep faith in energy stocks (Weekend Australian) (19 March 2011)
Aussie foray into South Korea (Paydirt) (19 March 2011)
Citigroup acquires more SHE stock (Business Spectator) (10 March 2011)
ABN Newswire - 87% increase in uranium resource (23 February 2011)
Resource upgrade boosts Stonehenge (Mining News) (22 February 2011)
Stonehenge completes $2.8M placement to fund drilling and metallurgical testing on South Korean uranium projects (16 June 2010)
Oz minnow enters power circle (12 May 2010)
Uranium in South Korea lures Stonehenge - miningnews.net (30 March 2010)
Stonehenge Completes Korean Acquisition & Maiden 34.9Mlbs U3O8 Resource (30 March 2010)
Stonehenge Presentation - Uranium Explorer in South Korea (30 March 2010)
Flyer - Uranium Explorer in South Korea (30 March 2010)
Gold & Minerals Gazette - Proposed deal to open up new opportunities for enterprising Aussie exploration house (24 February 2010)
Stonehenge to rock in Korea (10 February 2010)
The West Australian - Stonehenge Soars on Korean Uranium Play (7 January 2010)
The Australian - Stonehenge's Korean Buy (7 January 2010)

TargeT
17th September 2013, 04:57
That concentrated hot radioactive materials may be useful in the world of dimensional and FTL craft manufacturing.

and the nagging question I've always had, perhaps is answered.

WHY are there so many "breeder" reactors, why so many facilities that are built with a integral part being the concentration of nuclear material & power seeming to be almost uninterested with power production (wasting all that heat in the "cooling" towers when it could be pumped through turbines).

RUSirius
17th September 2013, 05:52

the second I see a unified front on any topic from "the media" I immediately grow very very suspicious.

Yes, this is my trigger as well.

Carmody
17th September 2013, 15:12

and the nagging question I've always had, perhaps is answered.

WHY are there so many "breeder" reactors, why so many facilities that are built with a integral part being the concentration of nuclear material & power seeming to be almost uninterested with power production (wasting all that heat in the "cooling" towers when it could be pumped through turbines).

The mark of the Hidden Hand. One where multiple agendas are fulfilled in single conditions/moves/acts.

Centralize power, hold the populace down.
Make them dependent and incapable of gaining energy elsewhere
Unconscious controls, like a continual minor itch, very 'church' like, to pray money in the direction of centralized power, like clockwork, to be part of the essential backdrop.
Create fear in the populace about the safety of such materials and power generation.
Keep their thoughts from wandering into other areas.
Manufacture the base materials in such facilities... for their own use - in other ways.

Why not?

Essentially, in our own way, looked at from the right angle.....we do the same thing to cows.

TargeT
18th September 2013, 00:49
Essentially, in our own way, looked at from the right angle.....we do the same thing to cows.

sure, all live stock... why not use similar tactics against our own people, just a touch more complex.

This makes a lot of theories more viable in my mind, much more plausible.

Carmody
21st September 2013, 15:53
Taken from the lithium thread:

Another thing about gold, is that it may be possible to use high output radioactive materials to create gold from lead. Bombardment has a history of creating gold out of lead, via transmutation. Takes a few years. This is a proven science. Thus, to hold back and utilize large amounts of radioactive material and make gold from lead.

IIRC, the Russians had a reactor or high nuclear bombardment device (Can't quite remember what it was, an experiment that ran for years),and after many years, the 11 ton lead shield had converted to gold. Parts of the atomic structure of the lead were knocked out and the lead converted to gold.

This is not conjecture it is a known and accepted phenomena.

Also, that gold is a superior radiation shield compared to lead. This is a known thing in science and elsewhere, but it is too expensive to pursue. I believe, I'd have to research it again, but that gold may not pick up radiation from exposure to radioactive materials. not sure on that one, but fairly confident. (check for yourself)

so, to gather a large amount of radioactive materials, to convert to element 115, or to convert lead to gold, over time, like slow growing plants for harvest.

An additional angle is to use the radioactive materials as a seed material to convert lead into gold, via the use of brown's gas techniques, in the same way that browns gas can be used in conjunction with aluminum and iron, to convert radioactive waste into being non-radioactive. this of course, being proven in official government tests in Canada, that were recorded, and enacted officially, by scientists and representatives from Canada's Chalk river facility.

There is a video tape available of this test done, which was enacted on an amount of the radioactive element 'americium'.

IIRC, the bit on the Russian result of conversion of the 11 ton lead shield, into gold, came from one of Joseph Farrell's books. he provides references for the statement/claim. (as well as the science itself being a known/accepted reality)

Thus, the large amounts of radioactive waste and dirty materials may be more than just 'residue and problems' (for breeder reactors). element 115, possibly and a near 100% potential to be used to convert lead into gold, via chemical and brown's gas means.

I'm so confident on that last one that , if forced to bet, which I don't like to do, I'd bet it all on it being a 100% reality.

Carmody
21st September 2013, 16:10
Gold...has only one stable isotope, it is unique in the table of elements, in that aspect of the single stable isotope. Remember, singular and single. Unique.

How does one stair step to higher mass elements?

IF, per se, IF one was attempting to 'manufacture' stable elements higher than the known table of elements, then GOLD would be a good angle to purse as a seed start point, as it is capable of being reduced to a single atom or a co-joined cooper pair .....and it has unique bonding characteristics, atomically - that one stable isotope is part of that scenario.