PDA

View Full Version : Attacks on Health Reporters to Quell Free Choice

grannyfranny100
18th September 2013, 13:49
Crony capitalism is attacking key health reporters as ecoterrorists. I believe such a hit list indicates that we the people have TPTB scared of losing control and profits.

Article covers United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) BioTech hit list. These include websites you may want to reference if you believe in vaccine safety and GMO food labeling.

Attacks on Health Reporters and Their Readers Are Escalating http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/09/18/unicef-attacks-health-advocates.aspx?e_cid=20130918Z1_DNL_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20130918Z1

northstar
18th September 2013, 15:29
I really admire Dr. Mercola. I find his articles better researched and less biased than articles by Mike Adams on the Natural News website. Of course, the drawback with Dr. Mercola's website is that he is constantly trying to sell his products but the guy has to make a living and his webservers must cost a fortune to keep online.

The article you linked to is quite chilling (and well researched!). People who want to live free, healthy lives are fighting a war on so many fronts these days, and the evil empire of biochemical, biotech and big pharm is extremely worrying. It is so easy for our human brains to be dumbed down by toxins in our water, soil and air.

Just one very small example: studies are now proving that flouride (an industrial poison) results in a lowering of IQ. I am always astounded that people still claim that flouride is safe and it should be added to water supplies. A few years ago I was having a dental checkup and the dental hygenist cleaning my teeth said we would finish the session with an application of flouride paste. She asked me what flavor I wanted. I politely and quietly said I didn't want the flouride treatment. I had been getting my teeth cleaned at this office for years by this lady and this was the first time I had ever said "no flouride".

What happened then was very interesting!

Her manner and mood changed and she asked me numerous times if I wanted flouride. And each time I kept saying "no", politely and calmly. She didn't want to let it go and after asking me about six times and trying to convince me to accept the flouride treatment she asked me "do you drink tap water"?

I said yes, I do drink tap water.
And she said "good, then you will get your flouride from when you drink water"

There is an old story about how crabs in a bucket will reach up and grab any crabs who are trying to escape the bucket and pull them down to share the fate of the rest. I share this story to show how important it is to stand up, say "no!" with strength and conviction, and stick to your guns when brainwashed people around you try to drag you down into their bucket.

To me, taking action like this is part of being a spiritual warrior.

grannyfranny100
18th September 2013, 16:52
Thank you northstar. I agree, taking action is being a spiritual warrior. And I feel even small actions can help. The websites being trashed in the report offer many small things we can do with our purchasing power. The crony capitalists pay close attention to what catch words increase their market share and profits. Sometimes they make honest changes and sometimes they con us. We need to be vigilant. Apparently we are being successful or they wouldn't be so scared of Dr. Mercola and Mike Adams. etc.

Sidney
18th September 2013, 16:55
My dentist and staff treated me like I was crazy after repeatedly say I did not want my child to have flouride treatment. they will be the first to enter the FEMA camps when SHTF. Hope they enjoy themselves. LOL

Crazy Louie
18th September 2013, 18:49
Granny thank you for the crab story - it brought to mind all kinds of pictures and thought.

grannyfranny100
18th September 2013, 19:11
Owl

That was Northstar's crab story and I like the imagery, too.

Granny Franny