PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Common Law is punching the corrupt legal system in the eyes!

Maia Gabrial
19th September 2013, 17:52
I had been trying to find out information about the Common Law Courts; when I saw this video on Vimeo, I couldn't believe it. I really admire this guy. The judge didn't get away with intimidation as this man challenged him back. This judge tried to make it sound like you had to have a license to practice law or to defend anyone in court. I think this is what scares the people of the corrupted legal system the most. It's time they were challenged!

See what you think. I just love it! Sorry, I don't know how to put up the video, but here's the url:

http://vimeo.com/71587843

And if this sounded good to you, then go see what they say on

www.usacommonlaw.com

TargeT
19th September 2013, 19:27
http://vimeo.com/71587843

very interesting video; I'd like to see the actual outcome however.. for some reason it seems like that was not the end of the situation.

Vitalux
19th September 2013, 20:30
Thank you Maia for that interesting post.:hug:

I too, like TangeT tend to wonder what the final outcome was to that case.:thumb:

UP here in Canada, I have observed other "Free Man of the Land" arguments, on various court or legal affairs and have come to only find marginal mixed :ohwell: wins.

I have no doubt whatsoever that we all have been manipulated into giving up many (if not mostly all) of our Rights and Freedoms as guaranteed to us in the U.D.H.R.
( THIS UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS)

The problem is, that most of the people who are in power Police, Lawyers, Politicians, Judges, are never :nono: trained to know what rights we have as human beings (:U.D.H.R.) (http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml)

Therefore, even though we think they are a bunch of evil basstards trying to exploit us, they really are unaware they are abusing our rights in the first place.
After all, we all work for money, and often people are forced to do things when they work for money that they would not normally do otherwise.:confused:

Most have been trained like a well trained monkey.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/7d4e36fe5ddff87df991858ea6f18776/tumblr_mkyj0hraZg1rpeqp2o1_400.gif

thalox
19th September 2013, 21:58
I love this.

this is growing more and more each day. i see more things like this coming to light. whether the case was dismissed or not, this still shows proof that the judge was wrong. he had to use force. if it was not dropped i am sure they caught them messing up somewhere along the line. its what you can prove. so even if the case was not dropped, its good to know that this is moving forward more and more each day.

i also agree on his comment about being biased. that is how i feel about all lawyers. im sure they are great people but they are working for the courts. not for the people. if they really were for the people they would choose to become a private attorney general.

conk
20th September 2013, 14:29
1. Do as you say you'll do. 2. Do not harm anyone else.

How many more laws do we really need?

GK76
20th September 2013, 15:02
Nicely done, he stood in the truth and refused their contracts. The trouble is they constantly test you and sadly don't even play by their own rules. They only allow wins under their terms to keep you thinking you can win. For me, Kate of Gaia has the real solution... stop playing their game and expose their fraud from when your parents were coerced into signing away your status of 'king' when you were REGIStered at birth. Jordan Maxwell has frequently pointed out this fraud in his work, but, people just treat it as entertainment and assume it doesn't apply to them, until, of course, they get an invite to the ship (courtroom) of the whore of Babylon - yes, that's the system of commerce and corporatism we find ourselves enslaved to without knowing. Still, as they say: "Ignorance of the law is no defence".

Here is some interesting reading material:

DID YOU KNOW YOU'RE A CRIMINAL IF (http://kateofgaia.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/did-you-know-youre-a-criminal-if.pdf)

Many more interesting writings can be found here:

Kate of Gaia's Writings (http://kateofgaia.wordpress.com/kates-writings/)

The writings encompass much you need to know, including phonics, that's the little trick they use in court to assume/presume anything/everything you say, eventually you'll talk yourself into being a criminal without knowing.

Kate has a radio show where she/he, talks about this and more in a round-table format with like-minded folks. This is just one of many youtube archived shows:

Kate of Gaia 9/17/2013 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpdYytzdFPM&feature=c4-overview&list=UU8r8XW3RNVq2v-v0aryQpUg)

Be safe Brothers and Sisters, and give the Vatican/City of London/Washington D.C. a good kick in the balls by knowing who you TRULY are.

TargeT
20th September 2013, 18:03
1. Do as you say you'll do. 2. Do not harm anyone else.

How many more laws do we really need?

there are three basic laws to common law, you got two.

1. Do all you say you'll do.

2. Do not infringe on others or their property.

3. I'm totaly drawning a blank right now... haha! :frusty:

Anchor
20th September 2013, 23:47
Here is a repost of an old post that is quite a good view of the Candian Freeman thinking:

DtVFbz_gNGI
====
This is my transcript of a video by Robert Menard on the topic of being a freeman on the land.
E&OE. Some of the words may not have come out right
I highlighted some parts that struck me with that "feeling" you get when you just know its all very cool!
====

A human being and a person are not the same thing.

We have been led to believe that they are but they are not.

In Black's Law Dictionary you will find a definition of a person - and it says: "A human being is not a person because he is a human being, but because rights and duties have been ascribed to him. Specifically the person is that legal subject or substance of which the rights and duties are attributes. But not all human beings are persons, as was the case in Old England when there were slaves."

You are not a person, you have a person. You may never know that this person exists, the government is acting upon it, if you are unaware of its existence, then you are a slave to your own ignorance

The purpose of this person, wasn't to deceive you, it wasn't to enslave you, it was to provide you with a very strong nugget of protection against government tyranny. If they never act against you as a human being, and they are only acting against your person; you always have the option to reject their governance and therefore escape tyranny, totally and absolutely easily.

They will tell you "I'm an agent from the government" "I'm a peace officer", "I am this I am that".. NO! You are a human being in a Common Law jurisdiction and that is all there is to it, that's first and foremost and I am not forgetting that. If you remember that ... they have to remember that.

The key thing about remembering this is you can remember a couple of things, yes you can affect them, they will respond to emotion, they will respond threats, they will respond to a baseball in the bottom of their knee; they will respond! They will also respond to love compassion and truth. They are human beings, and if you treat them with the dignity that all human beings are worthy of, they will respond as a human being as well. Don't look at them as anything more than simply a human being using a tool - and the tool that they are using is... WORDS!

All they are, are words! The government is composed of human beings using words. Take away the human beings, you don't have a government. Take away the words you don't have a government. You need those few things for anyone to come up to you and claim any level of authority over you.

If you learn to distinguish between actual law {and statute (?)}, and there is only three ways to break the law harm another human being, damage someone else's property use fraud or mischief in you contracts you have broken the law. It's the only way to break the law.

Statutes are not laws! If you look it up you will find that the definition of a statute is "a legislated rule of society given the force of law". It is a law, it's a rule that has the force of law within a structured society because somebody gave it that force! Remember we are all equal here! Who can give those words the force of law? Only you. You have decided to give those statutes the force of law within your societal structure. A society, if you look at the definition of that, is a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal.

Your consent is required for any statute to have the force of law and you can spot these; they'll have the word 'act' right in the title.

Point out the word act, any government agent asking or claiming authority over you say "what exactly does that word right there mean?" and you will be two steps away from consent.

You have every right the world to stand right up and claim the status of a child of God, but the moment you do that you accept a lot of responsibility because then you have to look at everyone else with the same eyes. We want remedy, we want our power back. We don't want to beat them up; we want abundance, we want peace; we don't want a life of conflict with these people. We shouldn't have to dig through the sh1t they manufacture in order to find the diamonds of our freedom.

Fundamental three things you should have learnt; 1: You are not a person; you have a person; it exists in associating with you. 2:Statutes are not laws, they do not apply to you, they apply to your person and finally (3) believe it or not if..you want your freedom, if..you want to become a freeman on the land; you have to treat these people with compassion; regardless of what they've done to you and I know how difficult that can be.

There's a maximum of law, a Roman maxim that says: "Let he who would be deceived be deceived."

If you aren't even willing, if someone comes up to you and says "You have to do this..." Oh, why? How do you know that? "Everybody knows it" - Oh really? Nobody read the act but everybody knows it. You start reading these acts and you start finding the remedy within it.

These people have a duty to understand and to distinguish between statute and law. They've been dealing with us for so long, with people who are essentially ignorant that we don't even distinguish between statute and law so they assume that you are going to.

They'll say: "Oh you broke this statute, you broke a law, I want to give you a ticket" and then they'll say "I need to see your I.D. and if you don't show me I.D. I'm going to arrest you for obstruction of justice." I've had cops do this to me! {Sky train (?)} cops. The fact is though, until they see I.D. they have absolutely no evidence of the existence of a person who is liable under the statute. So they're putting a cart before the horse; they're saying "I see a human being, thinking them persons.. ..the act says..person must produce a proof affair; ..you're a person, I'm giving you a ticket, now you have to show me your I.D. so I can give you a ticket" because they've been told "If you don't see I.D. you can't give a ticket." They know this, but they're putting the cart before the horse.

They like to use presumption and assumption so often they won't even ask you a question; they come to your window; "Drivers licence, registration, insurance."

Look at them and say "uhh, apples, bananas and pears?....You're not making any sense; like you used a complete sentence?

What is it you want?"... "Do you have a drivers licence, registration and insurance" or "May I see?" is usually what they would ask because they're operating upon a presumption too.

You ask them: "Are you willing to claim under full commercial liability that I have an obligation to have such a thing in order to exercise my common law rights?" ..and of course you don't.

In order to define your freeman status, you will need to distinguish, legal from lawful there is a maximum law that says "He who distinguishes well, learns well. He who questions well, learns well."

If you cannot question, if you cannot distinguish you are going to end up being a slave to them.

The reason questioning is so powerful: if they ask you a question, you ask them a question right back. (We're equal, we're playing tennis.)

The goal is to get them to answer the question first, answer none of their questions. The reason is; if you are asking questions, the assumption in law must be that you are asking because you don't understand and you want to understand so you can keep the law.

Therefore as long as you are continually asking questions; they can't do anything. They can't claim you are obstructing justice, they can't claim that you're in violation of any statute...

Just keep asking questions....
===

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Also have a look at this thread if you are interested in the law games http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?48251-Freeman-Strawman-legal-fiction-and-Admiralty-law...

Dawn
21st September 2013, 03:26
I just wanted to chime in here. I have taken classes in Common law and filed for my UCC1, which frees me from the slavery I was put under when my Mom unwittingly signed my birth certificate at the hospital where I was born. I also hosted a number of classes at my home where a traveling speaker would come and educate us on the important topic of Common Law. I am very clear that our country is no longer a republic, but a corporation acting in violation of common law and the US Constitution.

Just FYI, I was targeted by the IRS about 8 months later with a series of 3 tax audits and some other demands as well. In order to work my way out of this harassment I ended up paying a tax attorney $1,2000 in fees to represent me. Others who had attended these classes and applied for their UCC1 status were also targeted. One of those targeted was an elderly lady who has been living on social security for years. The IRS threatened to take away her home and confiscate all of her personal belongings if she did not file 10 years of back taxes. She immediately sought out an accountant who told her that she did not owe any taxes for those 10 years because she had not received any wages or income beyond her social security checks.

So... if you intend to fight 'our system' this way... be aware that you are painting a large bulls eye on yourself. Just thought you might like the voice of experience to add 2 cents.

Vitalux
21st September 2013, 06:37
So... if you intend to fight 'our system' this way... be aware that you are painting a large bulls eye on yourself. Just thought you might like the voice of experience to add 2 cents.

Thanks Dawn, that was some great insight offered in your experience.
Sorry to hear that you have such a tough go of it.

I know for me, I did quite a bit of following on various blogs over on World Freeman (https://public.worldfreemansociety.org/index.php/forum/recent)
and as a result was able to really read some interesting tales regarding people's encounters with "the government" systems of law.

Most people, that appear to try and defend their GOD given rights are subject to official retaliation, often resulting in financial hardships.
I truly admire those people that stand up and defend their human rights.
What is most important though is that these rights be echoed from the rooftops and taught to our children.
When enough people are aware, perhaps the 100th monkey thingy will kick in.

Maia Gabrial
23rd September 2013, 17:43
UP here in Canada, I have observed other "Free Man of the Land" arguments, on various court or legal affairs and have come to only find marginal mixed wins.

The whole point is that people are so sick and tired of corrupted legal systems that they're looking for ways like this. It's gaining popularity and it's not stopping. The judge didn't sound pleased to be challenged like that. You're right, it would be great to contact the Common Law Office of America about this video.

No doubt about it, the legal systems are on a downward spiral because of their own rot. They pass more illegal laws so they can continue to violate everyone's sovereignty and free will through illegal laws. Their foundations are crumbling. I'm thinking that maybe the legal system will fall before the economy does....

My sympathies that Canada's legal system sucks as much as ours, Vitalux....

karelia
23rd September 2013, 18:21
I think it's not only that people are tired of corruption but ethics come in as well. Once you know you don't own "your" name, your ethics won't allow you to give it as yours because it's theft. Quite the dilemma!