PDA

View Full Version : The Benefits of a Solar Apocalypse

Bright Garlick
20th September 2013, 08:28
Dear friends : I want to write about something which is bound to ruffle a few feathers - but not without good reason. As I write about this know that in recent years I have had a precarious grip on life (which is again growing stronger) and that I have a son and people I love. I do not write about the following lightly but as one who would encourage a growth of your heart and mind and spirit.

Several years ago I began a solar petition after a decade of wondering why no one was doing anything : http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/prepare-the-grid-for-severe-space-weather.html (why has this not happened in the US (where 25,000 electronic signatures are required to petition the government) or Australia ? (where only 1 hand written signature is needed to petition government). Getting sick compelled me to abandon the whole thing. But there were also other mitigating circumstances - not least of which included what I have previously said my ET friends showed me. But also I felt this deep conundrum, which goes something like this :

""What if a solar catastrophe is the only way to reduce the human population. If I were to wave my hand around and stir up enough people to petition governments of the world, wouldn't I potentially be getting in the way of something that is necessary. Making myself a very big target ! But then if I don't do anything, what about all the millions of people who will needlessly die ?"

My concern for the planet and my concern for humanity was eating me up and definetly helping me to get sicker with my cancer. So I let it all go and have been grateful to see that now the risk of a major solar storm crippling the worlds power grids and collapsing global infrastructure, is being taken seriously by many people. But so few people are really willing to look at the elephant in the room - that is the worlds human population problem.

But my conundrum continues and for now I try to have little emotional attachment to any possible solar event in our collective future. I do however feel very strongly about the human population problem and will probable dedicate much of my later life to writing about solutions to the problem.

So, here briefly are some potential benefits of a wide ranging solar apocalyspe that kills many millions of people (please note that I do not wish to see such an event come to fruitition and I am trying to be imaginatively realistic) :

The reduction of global population in both less developed and more developed countries. The greatest projected population growth is set to happen in less developed nations.

The disruption of all major wars - at least temporarily.

Shifts of power - who knows which way might be beneficial.

The temporary loss of wildlife and plants as food/wood is in high demand is replaced with a rise in biodiversity across the board.

A reduction in the demand for plants and animals and minerals and coal and oil will see an improvement in the health of vast numbers of ecosystems.

The collapse of industry and agriculture and the sudden diminishment of industrial and agricultural outputs.

The opportunity for those in power to create mandatory laws in regard to :
Population controls - eg 1 child policy, contraception, abortion, sterility etc.
Monitoring population behaviours
The functioning of social systems
The functioning of the internet
The creation of new currencies - such as the US$.

The wiping of financial debts and teh creation of new money systems.

The creation of new systems of trade akin to barter, LETS etc.

A restructuring of internet WWW X.0

The creation of a global government (of sorts - which respects national soverenty).

The stabilization of Earths crust with few oil and gas wells.

A reduction in the need for weather management.

The realization of how wonderful what we had, really was.

The realization of how wonderful what we still have, really is.

An increase in face to face ET encounters and the development of many more human ET bridge builders.

]Great suffering like the world has never known before - which provides the single greatest catalyst for a transformation of human consciousness (not that everything is perfect because humans will always be stupid and ignorant).

The coming together of loved ones, strangers, enemies and communities in a bond of common humanity.

The recognition of how stupid and ignorant our species has been in so many ways.

The recognition of how stupid our governments have been.

People learning new skills in the old ways of survival, food production, power production, communication etc..

People being disconnected from their electronic addictions.

The recognition of our vulnerability to space weather and the recognition that we belong to a dynamic and active solar system which we can't control.

A shift away from secrecy towards a more open and transparent society.

The recognition of how fortunate that we (the apparent survivors) are.

The creation of new stories and mythologies about the great transformation e.g. The Earth Legends. Storied and myths to be shared with all our descendants and with those other ET races who we one day discover at similar levels to our own (circa 2000-2100) developmental levels.

The creation of new energy sources.

The creation of solar proof power grids.

The creation of safer independent systems (e.g. houses that produce their own solar and kinetic energy (think human movement).

A rise in compassion, love and goodwill to our fellow man, plants and animals and the Earth itself.

I wonder what other benefits you see ???

Of course this is the upbeat version of any possible solar catastrophe reality. There is always the dystopian totalitarian 1984/Brave New World version but I don't believe that is part of our collective future.

So despite the worst possible situation for our species, it isn't all bad and in fact it may in some ways be a blessing for the species. Not so good for some humans but much better for our species and the survival and transformation of our species.

By now I am sure that those who see polarities of good and evil, will be ready to cut my throat. Your responses will be a good indicator of how the populous would view this subject and what those in power would have to contend with.

I feel that those deeply in power know what is coming or what could happen and have deliberately slowed down the pace of awareness on the subject. And in many ways I can't blame them. What would you do if you knew about both the imminent arrival of a catastrophic solar event and the imminant but gradual arrival of a major population crisis that threatens every human on the planet and the biosphere itself.

It is my desire to encourage you to think as widely as possible from as many perspectives as possible. That is how we grow as human beings - individually and collectively.

Try dancing with the devil every now and then and see his perspective ! ;)

May you all be happy and well,

Sol Invictus Brighticus.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Before-I-Die/479800745376707
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Before-I-Die/479800745376707?id=479800745376707&sk=photos_stream

PS. Sometimes forums like this are a litmus test for those in power to understand the populous !

PSS. I always like to play the devils advocate for a good reason. There is no separation between any of us. No us and them - only the illusion that we are not connected.

sheme
20th September 2013, 11:16
Stop breeding has to be the answer, why destroy healthy people, just stop eating meat and stop breeding.

Lifebringer
20th September 2013, 11:52
The Earth has done this before, we have not. WE are the cause of most of it's ills, not us little people, but the enormous monstrosity hidden hand of chaos, that has profited on death and destruction of life. They are the ones to be removed. At least in my book, they are. It is called Season of the Witnesses, and for the last 6 yrs and 10 months, I have been writing what I was told to write. Now while talking to you, I am getting: "we do not know the wonders of Creation", and how are we to know that all these years, while they were plotting our destruction, by hiding the knowledge, that those "in the know of Creation" have not check mated them on that also. For all we know Mother Earth is giving birth to a larger planet for the population and future. I don't think that those who have the unconditional love and heart and mind of the good, will not be remembered, therefore I think an "exo-dust" is about to occur. Rescue by those who love us, and to whom we have kept faith. So I dwell not, on those that plot our demise by deceit.

I keep the faith, that the promise of love and care and protection, will be there, when we need it. It will be 3 1/2 yrs, before the dust settles, and the seas cease to roll.

A blessed quietness on the planet for peace will happen for all who need it. WE need it. WE have not live the live intended for us to live, learn, love and laugh. I can tell it by your posts, you've been depressed for a long time, but you cannot allow what must happen, to dim your light/faith.

A promise, is a promise, and who but the Most High will deliver on all promised?

Trust the Creator, they've done this before, but the corruption of our dna, and otherwise world, is not an easy solution and all the pieces must be in place, at the proper time, so all who witness will KNOW, but for his merciful guidance of the planet and love for all upon it, there would be no tomorrow/eternity.

The Truth Is In There
20th September 2013, 11:55
i'm advocating global devastation as an ideal solution to all our problems, too. soon people here may start to dislike you if you say such things, even if your words come coated in sugar (alas, mine don't).

once a person can see this whole drama from an emotionally/morally removed perspective, this solution becomes more and more reasonable. nature (/the universe), too, is not emotional and may seem cruel to many people, but it's successful in what it is doing, and in the end all that counts is survival of the fittest (or smartest). global devastation would give us a new chance to make things better than before and allow us to begin again from scratch, but with a lot more knowledge. if nothing happens, the alternative will be a toxic planet full of sick human slaves.

Lifebringer
20th September 2013, 11:59
There is no separation between any of us. No us and them - only the illusion that we are not connected.

What about the separation of the wheat, from the chafe for judgement? I'm a little confused on this, but perhaps you have a explanation?

I don't think that bad and evil can continue forever, not the secrets that must be told, to protect a future for our children. Ask your inner, what is going on. I'm sure you got it a little wrong because of emotional regret and other blocks you erected.. I don't know, to each his own.

I'm just saying, other humans have survived before, and we will survive again by the Grace of the Creator and God. For it's HIS HOUSES in order, not chaos. It's simply our turn to reset. Get ready for it best you can, and please keep the faith ,there is something better than this, because it really is.

Humanity prayed in 2004 when WE found out what was done in our name.
When we found our troops were put in harm's way because of leaders in corporate structure's conquest for more power and ownership.
When we found our civilian/human rights were in jeopardy.

The prayer was heard, and 3 years later, a question was asked, and the thoughts were transferred in answer, and since then the revelation of truths have come stronger and stronger and the people more and more awakened to what we know in our soul, must happen, as well as what's been happening around us for centuries.

A little unfinished prosecutorial business that should have happened in the early 80's when the charade and house of cards, were being refitted for takeover.
WE will not leave the unfinished business unfinished by God. WE have asked for divine intervention, and we have been getting response since. Sure they take their little netfauxdisinfo'ers out in droves. But the truth, the true message is not by sight, it's from within.

Stand by and watch the wonders of the Almighty and His Hosts, make minced meat of these pea brains. Not in a murderous sense, but a righting of chaotic business that destroys His plan for us. WE must come out of the loop that taught us to hate, seek revenge, destroy, kill, lust, and become the materialistic greedy pigs that the rulers program us to be. Stand by your faith, "and KNOW' this too shall pass and we will be alright, and must be ready to take the good we have known and spread and rebuild the light in the world.
They will walk among us.

So it is written, so it shall be done.

sirdipswitch
20th September 2013, 13:37
By that of which I have spoken, for more than a year on this forum, may you overcome the horrific.

davyj0nes
20th September 2013, 16:54
There is nothing wrong with being a devil's advocate. You get to see the other side of an issue and come to a better conclusion/consensus. My own feelings on the matter are that there are better ways to deal with the worlds problem than by catastrophe. Letting the/a catastrophe occur would be, in my mind, akin to turning chess table over and yelling do-over. What is lacking is not knowledge or resources, but in my opinion willpower. But, I guess we'll see what the Illuminati will do. They have a choice ahead of them do they let the world be destroyed by catastrophe and be swept away, or build a better world and be replaced.

Bill Ryan
20th September 2013, 17:10
-------

Many thanks, Bright Garlick, for the thread, and what you've laid out is something I've thought many times: sometimes as a joke, and sometimes really quite seriously.

For example: if, somehow, there could be a selective frying of computers and databases (like, all intel, military and government surveillance systems, and spy satellites and weapons-based space platforms -- but leaving the internet intact!): then that would be a GOOD thing.

This may not be impossible. The earth would not have to be scorched for this to happen. If all satellite-based systems were totally knocked out by a giant solar storm, the benefits would way outweigh any problems caused to normal life.

SilentFeathers
20th September 2013, 17:15
-------

Many thanks, Bright Garlick, for the thread, and what you've laid out is something I've thought many times: sometimes as a joke, and sometimes really quite seriously.

For example: if, somehow, there could be a selective frying of computers and databases (like, all intel, military and government surveillance systems, and spy satellites and weapons-based space platforms -- but leaving the internet intact!): then that would be a GOOD thing.

This may not be impossible. The earth would not have to be scorched for this to happen. If all satellite-based systems were totally knocked out by a giant solar storm, the benefits would way outweigh any problems caused to normal life.

Need to keep all those spent fuel rods cool at all the nuclear plants.....I feel that these nuclear plant sites are one of mankinds most dangerous obstacles regardless of what kind of catastrophe or disaster happens.

Bob
20th September 2013, 17:21
Hi Bill, I have just tuned into this thread.

What you say is possible - both outcomes are possible. As you say not impossible.

I suppose I could ask, who would be smart enough, and compassionate enough to do it just right? To deal with all the long range consequences? What cycles would be altered? How long would the cycles be changed for?

If all that then happens, who would become the eventual steward of that much power? Experience says, altering a major cycle upsets all balances and we can't predict that far out.

All the supercomputers to date are wrong when it comes to this year being solar max, "worst storms yet", and similar super-computers have been totally wrong about the Atlantic hurricanes. All those were predicting and extrapolating on past cycles.

If that type of power to alter so much of "reality" of the known exists and is put into action... I just wonder where it will go.

araucaria
20th September 2013, 17:27
There is nothing wrong with being a devil's advocate.
No, but it's difficult to do well, which Bright Garlick does; it takes considerable integrity, so kudos to him.

I see the large population as an asset in the sense that it is mostly good souls, many of whom are suffering, and their positive energy is a huge resource for the planet. Channelling this energy into some course for the future will be a welcome opportunity for some real democracy for once, since the energy is proportional to the number. It may be that this has to be expressed through a massive die-off, I don't know. It could be that what we are here to do is precisely to avoid that necessity. I do believe the planet could cope with the numbers, at least for the time being, provided we stop the greed. Smaller populations will follow once the population reaches a certain stage of development, as has been the case so far.

christian
20th September 2013, 17:40
I think consciously aligning with the creative life force within everything and supporting a harmonious evolution inadvertantly brings about wonderful results. Even something like a huge solar storm can be very beneficial, but presumably first of all for those who had been in alignment with the force behind it all along. This whole idea is an aspect of the How To Heal The World (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62596-HOW-TO-HEAL-THE-WORLD--A-roadmap-you-may-have-been-waiting-for...-) thread.

nature (/the universe), too, is not emotional and may seem cruel to many people, but it's successful in what it is doing

Reminds me of a quote from Goethe, "Nature understands no jesting. She is always true, always serious, always severe. She is always right, and the errors are always those of man."

global devastation would give us a new chance to make things better than before and allow us to begin again from scratch, but with a lot more knowledge.

If you're being hit over the head with a hammer that doesn't make you smarter! You get smarter by striving for it. Of course necessity can accelerate that process, but wisdom can as well. I know what I'd rather like to see.

i'm advocating global devastation as an ideal solution to all our problems [...] if nothing happens, the alternative will be a toxic planet full of sick human slaves.

There are a lot more alternatives, use your imagination and creativity and you might find some scenarios that do not entail global devastation. :)

I think some people are just very eager to see a momentuous change or shift at last and thus yearn for collapse scenarios. But don't be anxious for that or anything to happen, because again: Nature "is always right, and the errors are always those of man." So I think your time is best spent by asking nature what you can actively do to help, listening, and then going for it.

Free Bird
20th September 2013, 20:52
The over population story is a myth plain and simple.

If you were to send every single person on the planet to Australia, how crowded do you think it would feel? I'm not talking about being able to survive or how viable the land is, just asking how crowded it would feel.

Well the official global population is 7.112 billion as estimated by the United States Census Bureau using July 2012 -July 2013 data.

The official land mass size of Australia is 7,692,024 km2

So divide the number of people by the landmass ... and you get 1 person to every 0.001 Km2

Now how big or little is that.? Well, there are 1,000,000 square metres in a square kilometre.

Therefore, if everyone was knocking about in Australia at the same time, everyone would have 1000m2 to themselves. Or in other words 31.623 metres X 31.623 metres to themselves.... which is quite a bit by my book.

So the answer is, we wouldn't feel that crowded at all with everyone being more than 35/40 metres apart. ;)

When we think of over population, we think of overcrowding like huge mega cities and images of Hong Kong, Tokyo and Manhattan New York spring to mind. But there are huge vast swathes of land for thousands of square km which are empty and fertile, good to farm and this cruel and vicious idea that we are a plague taking up too much space on this planet is one originally made and fostered by the elites and transhumanists who don't want to help the poor because they are too greedy to concede not even a penny of their vast fortunes.

We need to remember this and challenge it every time someone suggests we need to reduce humanity.

Like Christian said above, we need to use our imaginations and find better alternatives. Humanity is so blessed with these gifts of creativity and imagination we can do this in great positive ways.

Peace and Love
-x-

donk
20th September 2013, 21:09
I think we would feel overpopulated here in America if the grid went down, Cormac McCarthy's The Road is a chilling account of what it might look like, they did a pretty good job with the movie (capturing how horrific the world as he describes it):

M8RuQrhVBvo

The old EMP/solar flare scenario used to terrify me...it's scary to think about how we would react. If you are not afraid and feel inclined to peek at the "elephant in the room" Garlick mentions (HI BG! Hope you are feeling well, glad you are contributing!!), check that one out...

Ron Mauer Sr
20th September 2013, 23:14
-------

Need to keep all those spent fuel rods cool at all the nuclear plants.....I feel that these nuclear plant sites are one of mankinds most dangerous obstacles regardless of what kind of catastrophe or disaster happens.

This "selective frying" would be a masterpiece solution to so many problems.

I hope that those who are capable have permission to do this, and do it soon.

"Selective frying" must allow keeping the fuel rods cool, or it is an unpleasant transition for most of us.

SEAM
21st September 2013, 13:45
Point > Counter Point (also, look up Dan Brown's new book "Inferno"....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBS6f-JVvTY

SEAM
21st September 2013, 13:50
And...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZVOU5bfHrM

peterspm
21st September 2013, 23:39
with so much just-in-time food delivery to stores, the computer control of trucks and fuel, might cause a problem. i don't know, but the plan is to have us ask for marshall law, right? have no idea how a killshot would play out, but do listen to https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers?feature=watch. the status quo is not working, that's for sure.

Magnus
22nd September 2013, 01:18
David Icke satisfy my current understanding perfectly, as David says "Physicality Is An Illusion", and i choose to treat it as such.
http://youtu.be/gj9hqRlLwuk

mahalall
22nd September 2013, 14:29
The Eureka moment from the blast of the furnace might just be what many need to rocket up the ladder of conscious evolution.