PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bartzis. Mindblowing Galactic History

Daozen
24th September 2013, 03:22
Not 100 per cent sure if this guys legit [I just don't know any more:wizard:]but he's damn interesting. Pulls the whole thing together. Has a great vibe about him. There must be 200 hours of free material on YT and Blogtalk.

Recorded at Mt Shasta...

First three of many:

ioGxyeyuHco

zK4eFId7f-o

NrSfT7ycfHA

lysander
24th September 2013, 07:37
I concur, I'm 11 parts into this so far and it's incredible.

WhiteFeather
24th September 2013, 12:55
Very Damn Interesting! Posted a video up last week myself. Andrew grows on you just after 5 minutes. Love his knowlege and the way he presents himself. I totally resonate with him. I can agree he is truly a Galactic Historian.

Hughe
24th September 2013, 20:57
It's very interesting interview indeed.

He talks about some super soldiers on part 10.
VyWDPfeFKBs

nenosema
24th September 2013, 22:50
huh, does Collier have a son? ..jeez he sounds just like him. who the heck did he say he was again?

S-L
24th September 2013, 23:16
Is there a summary somewhere that would detail the most salient points?

apokalypse
24th September 2013, 23:51
great stuff...i'm always interested in these Galactic History. any hollywood writers/producer in here? they could make a whole series or few movies on this...

i wonder what's some of members in here who is contactees take on this.

Hughe
25th September 2013, 01:48
We need at least 10 or 20 people like Andrew Bartzis so that information can be cross checked.

Jim Humble explains his version of Earth story, especially how he built some pyramids on Earth.

The Story of Earth as recalled by Archbishop Jim Humble
Uf3uI73G2ZE

Discernment is key though.

turiya
25th September 2013, 01:57
Sorry, to burst bubbles - but I'm sensing outward distraction & disinformation coming from this interview... which will ultimately prevent one from reaching their so-called "graduation" date. For more distraction & disinfo, there's the Nibiru Chronicles that will keep one well away from doing one's own homework...

Best regards...

The Nibiru Chronicles (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLi5gyjf9yuSED7oGyl7PK4CT0C4VCHJiF)

turiya :cool:

apokalypse
25th September 2013, 02:09
every time i hear that word or talk about "graduation" or "Ascension" one thing popup in my head is Tolec...i'm not buying it. About to finish Part 7...

Herbert
25th September 2013, 03:34
I personally have never been able to relate to wars and destruction of planets as a human experience. But then I have never seen a ufo or had any other type of e.t. experience. Still I listened to him and found him to be authentic when it comes to feelings.

As I listened it dawned on me that these wars are of the synthetic matrix also known as the technological holographic matrix where all sorts of bio-mechanical races have been built and war is a part of that false light. Even the moon and stars we see are distorted living in the controlled matrix.

So I began to listen and it started making sense from that perspective.

This is just a short imperfect summary of where he’s coming from and how it contrasts with Chris Thomas who deals only with the organic universal akashic records.

You actually need to listen to him to pick up the innate message on many levels. He chooses his words to be unlimiting to our hearts while presenting to us multiple layers of information.

Andrew Bartzis presents so very much information but it all comes together as he describes how to free our lives from fine-print soul contracts that were based on deceptions and how important dream sleep control through sacred geometry of cities is for those who control to maintain domination over us.

Cell phones and digital microwave towers are a big disturber of dream time sleep where we dream our daytime reality. Our's and Earth's goal is unity consciousness outside of time and from a neutral balanced perspective.

He touches on Robert Shapiro’s work when he describes some of what our future will look like as the Explorer Race and peacemakers of the Universe, once we throw off the deceivers and consciously aid Earth into a sling-shot out of compressed space into organic reality . Their machines for control will collapse at that point and Earth takes over.

She needs us to help with this and we are the ones holding her back with our past limitations holding us down through lack of awareness.

He also gives examples of declarations we can write for our individual selves to free us and bring back 100% free will which was the original intention for Earth.

It gets very complicated when you look at multidimensional time wars and time hoping over the last 50 million years.
General summary of who he is and what he is presenting

He is mostly unravelling the synthetic matrix we have been living in which is a technological controlled holographic false light. He is explaining how it works, mimicking the organic universe but purely for control and limitation.

As George Kavassilas has said, even though it is contained in the 4th dimension it mimics our organic star systems as if it were composed of 12 or 13 dimensions but it leads to a dead end. It begins in the Astral planes of dream sleep and relies upon fear to keep souls or fragments of souls contained. Using established digital psy-ops, wars, drugs, vaccinations, and even restrictive languages, etc. to ensure that we remain prisoners and slaves of the holographic matrix inserted over Earth’s natural ley lines.

So he is describing how they did it and have maintained it for the past 52 million years, how they tricked us through contracts and religion and how we can free ourselves by declaring our sovereign individual freedom and through love instead of fear we can dream sleep the collective human consciousness into the true organic reality outside of time where the moon and star systems are very different.

Also the limiting notion of an asteroid belt does not really exist. We need to empower our souls' 100% free will

Spiritual Contract Removal Examples: http://www.andrewbartzis.com/Spiritual-contract-removal.html

turiya
25th September 2013, 12:03
great stuff...i'm always interested in these Galactic History. any hollywood writers/producer in here? they could make a whole series or few movies on this...
i wonder what's some of members in here who is contactees take on this.

every time i hear that word or talk about "graduation" or "Ascension" one thing popup in my head is Tolec...i'm not buying it. About to finish Part 7...

Seems to me, there is contradiction in what you are stating...
"Graduation" & "Ascension" are terms that Bartzis has used in part1 (@ 10min 30secs) of the video series, and again @ 5min 10secs of part2. That's why I put the term "Graduation" in quotations.
Bartzis: "You have to have graduating students... you have to have graduators."

I am in agreement, it reminds me of Tolec, who I also feel was being fed information by ETs in an attempt to disguise their own agenda for having this planet for themselves... Bartzis may be participating in that as well, that is imo.

Having a bit of skepticism is not a bad thing.

Cheers - turiya :cool:

The Truth Is In There
26th September 2013, 10:03
awesome! this is exactly what i've been looking for. thanks so much!

sigma6
29th September 2013, 17:36
It sounds good, feels good, but I don't see the frame of reference, or precedent, how to verify, compare, validate ...he makes reference to what actually sounds like commercial legal contracts, re soul contracts? but with a 'spiritual' application? this makes me suspicious... and very material earthly money connection deal (on his website) blows the whole thing over the edge for me... I see some shrewd marketing tactics going on. Kinda harmless I guess, if you got the money to blow and you want the freedom to escape from the much harsher immediate reality we are all dealing with, kind of like a ticket to a good Star Wars movie, but I am with the "time waster crowd" on this one...

I think he could explain some of these things in a far less convoluted fashion. He is mish mashing it to a point where no one could really attack it and if they did, they have already been 'suckered' in so to speak. When someone makes it sound so simple and absolute... it does, what should be an incredibly complex and ultimately, not completely knowable subject, a great injustice.

Each to his own... that is not the kind of 'faith' that I speak of...

Antonia
10th October 2013, 03:15
Its fascinating stuff and re enforces the Asha'yanna Dean universal history stories.... I just went all oh no when he started swiping at a poor little moth that flew by.. and thought why would a loving being swipe at a harmless moth??? But who knows eh i watched them all to no 20 and it certianly is masses of bits of jigsaw well worth the listen still not 100% sure its all 100% legit but am re listining all over again...

Maunagarjana
6th November 2013, 01:32
Someone let me know when something he said that hasn't been said before by someone else can be verified objectively. Until then, I have no reason to think he's anything but an imaginative storyteller who gives a good rap.

Its fascinating stuff and re enforces the Asha'yanna Dean universal history stories.... I just went all oh no when he started swiping at a poor little moth that flew by.. and thought why would a loving being swipe at a harmless moth??? But who knows eh i watched them all to no 20 and it certianly is masses of bits of jigsaw well worth the listen still not 100% sure its all 100% legit but am re listining all over again...

Jibing well with Ashayana Deane is no compliment in my book. Besides, what would that prove other than he read the Voyagers series of books? Also, because someone has paranormal powers does not mean they are spiritually realized. I know in Buddhism it's stressed repeatedly in their literature that the "siddhis" or supernatural powers are not a sign of being highly realized. People often assume that because someone is psychic or can do some tricks that means they are enlightened. Definitely not so.

lunaflare
6th November 2013, 05:00
He talks a lot and I find so much information overwhelming and draining

¤=[Post Update]=¤

But thanks for posting and what ever uplifts/has resonance for someone else is good by my estimation (not to end on a negative note).

Maia Gabrial
6th November 2013, 18:35
What I did with Andrew's "Spiritual Contract Removals" was to read them OUT LOUD which utilized sound and words to manifest. I did this at two different times as though they were my own words and I believed what I was saying.

It could just be me, but all I know is that I feel much clearer these days. And I haven't had unwelcomed visitations since.
If you could stop the abductions/Milabs with the simple utterance of those words, why wouldn't you do it? What could it hurt to do this?

Twelvestrand
7th November 2013, 05:55
Found this comment on youtube: "Picture Rowling talking about the world of Harry Potter, or Lucas on Star Wars, or Roddenberry on Star Trek, or Tolkein on Middle Earth. Same thing here with Bartzis. It's a world he created in his mind, and NOT from the Akashic records. Met him at Shasta. Addicted to cigarettes & worst diet imaginable. Could tell me nothing accurate from my life. The guy's a fraud, and I hear now the people who did these videos have dropped him. What did they find out? This is entertainment -- NOT history"

Was enough for me to not to even bother listening...sorry Daozen!

Kalamos
14th January 2014, 05:00

StandingWave
14th January 2014, 15:02
There is ONLY this currently 'unfolding' experience. The story we tell of past and future provide context for the arising stimulus. Are you more invested in the story than the actual, lived experience? 'Tis a fine line between Being and Doing.

Kalamos
14th January 2014, 17:15