PDA

View Full Version : Cliff High- George Ure on Coast to Coast Now !

yiolas
2nd April 2010, 07:23
Cliff High and George Ure are on Coast to Coast right now.

Tamara
2nd April 2010, 09:23
God I love Coast to Coast. I would rather chew off my own ears than live without it!

http://www.coasttocoastam.com

I have an archive of downloads on my hard drive that I wouldn't delete for the world. I would strongly recommend every person become a member for just 'pennies a day' and spend some time downloading and listening to all the shows of interest to you. Stick 'em on your iPod and listen while you exercise, or while you're on the train/bus etc. Surprisingly addictive and extremely informative!

You're all probably going - well derrr... right now - but I'm sure there's alot of countries that haven't ever heard of Coast to Coast before!

Swanny
2nd April 2010, 10:42
Will look forward to hearing this when it comes out on youtube :)

Swanny
2nd April 2010, 10:59
George Ure & Clif High presented predictions about the economy, and U.S. and world events for the summer of 2010 and beyond. Their predictions are based on High's Web Bot technology which gives archetype descriptors of future events by tracking language pattern changes within Internet discussions forums. Here are some of the highlights of what they see coming:

No warfare between Israel and Iran, at least not until November.

Six very large earthquakes are yet to come during the rest of 2010.

A major tipping point will occur between November 8th – 11th, 2010, followed by a 2-3 month release period. This tipping point appears to be US-centric, and could be a dramatic world-changing event like 9-11 that will have rippling after-effects. The collapse of the dollar might occur in November.

From July 8th, 2010 onward, civil unrest will take place, possibly driven by food prices skyrocketing, and the devaluation of the dollar.

A second depression, triggered by mass layoffs, bankruptcies, and the popping of the "derivatives bubble," will see people moving out of cities.

After March 2011, the revolution wave will settle down into a period of reformation.

A "data gap" has been found between early 2012 running through May 2013. One explanation is that "our civilization gets knocked back to a pre-electronic state," such as brought about by devastating solar activity.

A new benign form of capitalism will emerge during 2017-2020.

Gita
2nd April 2010, 11:02
Quote,

Here are some of the highlights of what they see coming:
• No warfare between Israel and Iran, at least not until November.
• Six very large earthquakes are yet to come during the rest of 2010.
• A major tipping point will occur between November 8th – 11th, 2010, followed by a 2-3 month release period. This tipping point appears to be US-centric, and could be a dramatic world-changing event like 9-11 that will have rippling after-effects. The collapse of the dollar might occur in November.
• From July 8th, 2010 onward, civil unrest will take place, possibly driven by food prices skyrocketing, and the devaluation of the dollar.
• A second depression, triggered by mass layoffs, bankruptcies, and the popping of the "derivatives bubble," will see people moving out of cities.
• After March 2011, the revolution wave will settle down into a period of reformation.
• A "data gap" has been found between early 2012 running through May 2013. One explanation is that "our civilization gets knocked back to a pre-electronic state," such as brought about by devastating solar activity.
• A new benign form of capitalism will emerge during 2017-2020.’
Unquote
Source: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/04/01

Gita
2nd April 2010, 11:03
Posted the same thing at the same time Swanny! Spooky!

Baron Cross
2nd April 2010, 11:05
They said something big might happen by Nov. 8 thru Nov. 11 2010, all the heat might start by July thru August 2010 and then a possible collapse of the Dollar by November 8 or a possible Israel Attack on Iran or a Civil War in the US and peace by March or April 2011 with a new Government. And more about the Terra around 2012 upto 2015. And buy land to plant vegetable for food if you can or buy food and silver.

Baron Cross
2nd April 2010, 11:05
you guys beat me to it lol

Swanny
2nd April 2010, 11:41
You got to be quick round here :p

Tamara
5th April 2010, 12:04
Does anyone have an info on past web bot predictions that relate to the March/April time period of the here and now? Anything that we can use to compare current events to?

stardustaquarion
5th April 2010, 14:50
Does anyone have an info on past web bot predictions that relate to the March/April time period of the here and now? Anything that we can use to compare current events to?

Hi Tamara

A couple of snipets from George Ure's column

Rolling Impacts

The rest of the day's headlines are along the ho-hum variety, except those which might move with a Fed decision on the discount rate today. Oil, for example is up around $85...worrisome only if you drive or use electricity, or eat. Naw, no worries there. Well, except that predictive linguistic call for inflation roaring later in the year does come into somewhat clearer focus.

You still have time to plant a garden, you know. But, if you want to be a victim of government control on all fronts, just ignore that gardening suggestion. I'm sure there's northing to worry about - all will be well - and government has everything perfectly considered in our best interests. Even those quakes....

Measured Responses

The headline "Office vacancy rate hits 16-year high" is a precursor of what? I figure the pending meltdown of commercial real estate.

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

I visit this site often it has some updates of the webbots

Love

K626
5th April 2010, 15:16
I had the second financial crisis starting in April....:noidea: