PDA

View Full Version : Hellstrom's Hive, Earthquake Weapons, and the New Island off the Coast of Pakistan

Tesla_WTC_Solution
24th September 2013, 19:04
Hello, everyone.

I've been reading and re-reading a book by Frank Herbert, one of the few that wasn't Dune-related. It deals with the idea of a society hidden within our own society. It could have been a satirical commentary on the CIA attitude toward the Red Communists back during the early Cold War. But anyhow, the book deals very intimately with the development of weather warfare. Of particular interest is the "Hive's" new technology referred to as a "particle pump", a directionally-controlled "electron gun" that causes horrific vibrations to center on a remote target, inducing a controlled earthquake of adjustable scale.

Well, today in Pakistan, there was a 7.7M earthquake that was of sufficient severity to cause an entirely new island to appear off the Pakistani coastline. Today, on 24 Sept 2013, there was an earthquake so strong that yes, a new freaking island peeped up at Pakistan right out of the ocean.

In the end of the book, Hellstrom's Hive, the earthquake weapon is first tested on Japan. A quake so severe is unleashed in the ocean near Japan that it causes a new island to form, visible and irrefutable evidence of the power of the weapon used by the Hive.

As I was re-reading this book only just last night, and was not yet to the part of the book where the new island appears off the coast of Japan, I pretty much would have crapped my pants in shock reading the news about Pakistan -- IF ONLY I was not so used to this sort of thing happening [to us?].

I will try to find the part of the book that describes this and put it here. You might be able to Google the page faster than I can find it.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
24th September 2013, 19:08
Okay guys, here it is, from Google Books: http://books.google.com/books?id=UfycQv36MpYC&pg=PA327&lpg=PA327&dq=%22hellstrom's+hive%22+island+off+japan+earthquake&source=bl&ots=31YtTSm57g&sig=hfrORxIEfNHuLy8szsG4NdKSfqk&hl=en&sa=X&ei=S-JBUvGFFOWYiALlooCwDA&ved=0CCkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%22hellstrom's%20hive%22%20island%20off%20japan%20earthquake&f=false

http://imageshack.us/a/img34/747/fpqs.png

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/24/world/asia/pakistan-earthquake/?hpt=hp_t3

CNN

Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) -- A powerful earthquake in Pakistan has not only cost dozens of lives -- it also prompted the appearance of a small island off the coast, Pakistani officials said.

The 7.7-magnitude quake struck in a remote area of southern Pakistan on Tuesday, but it had severe consequences.
At least 46 people were killed in Awaran in Balochistan province, provincial Home Secretary Asad Gilani said.
In addition to the fatalities, "dozens have been injured," Gilani said.

Officials fear people are trapped in rubble.

The quake was strong enough to cause a mass 20 to 30 feet high to emerge from the ocean like a small mountain island off the coast of Gwadar, local police official Mozzam Jah said. A large number of people gathered to view the newly formed island, he said.

Large quakes can cause significant deformation to the earth's crust, particularly visible along coastlines.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
24th September 2013, 19:12
Zahid Rafi, principal seismologist for the National Seismic Monitoring Center, confirmed the island had formed. He said it was "not surprising," considering the magnitude of the earthquake.

But John Bellini, a geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey, said that generally it would be unlikely for such a large island to emerge from a quake like Tuesday's.
Many things, such as the tide, could come into play regarding the rise of the island, he said.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
24th September 2013, 19:24
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon

A tectonic weapon is a hypothetical device or system which could create earthquakes, volcanoes, or similar events in specified locations by interference with the earth's geological processes. It was defined in 1992 by Aleksey Vsevolovidich Nikolayev, corresponding member Russian Academy of Sciences: "A tectonic or seismic weapon would be the use of the accumulated tectonic energy of the Earth's deeper layers to induce a destructive earthquake".[1] He added "to set oneself the objective of inducing an earthquake is extremely doubtful".

Roger Clark, lecturer in geophysics at Leeds University said in the respected journal Nature in 1996, responding to a newspaper report that there had been two secret Soviet programs, "Mercury" and "Volcano", aimed at developing a "tectonic weapon" that could set off earthquakes from great distance by manipulating electromagnetism, said "We don't think it is impossible, or wrong, but past experience suggests it is very unlikely". According to Nature these programs had been "unofficially known to Western geophysicists for several years". According to the story the Mercury program began in 1987, three tests were conducted in Kyrgyzstan, and Volcano's last test occurred in 1992.[2]

Such weapons, whether or not they exist or are feasible, are a source of concern in official circles. For example US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, said on 28 April 1997 at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia "Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."[3]

New Zealand's unsuccessful Project Seal programme during World War II attempted to create tsunami waves as a weapon. It was reported in 1999 that such a weapon might be viable.[4]

Nikola Tesla claimed a small steam-powered mechanical oscillator he was experimenting with in 1898 produce earthquake-like effects, but this has never been replicated. The TV show Mythbusters in Episode 60 .E2.80.93 made a small machine based on the same principle but powered by electricity rather than steam; it produced vibrations in a large structure detectable 100 feet away, but no significant shaking, and they judged the effect to be a busted myth.

I don't know if the following site is trustworthy, but it's worth a look at least:

http://www.tldm.org/news5/eq_alaska.htm

Did Russia cause the recent earthquake in Alaska and other recent quakes?

SUNDAY’S MAGNITUDE-7.9 quake was so strong that it opened cracks 6 feet wide in roads and rocked boats on lakes as far away as Louisiana. However, only one minor injury was reported - a woman who broke her arm in a fall when she fled her home.
The pipeline, which carries crude from the North Slope oil fields, was shut down as a precaution, and Alyeska Pipeline Service Co. spokesman Mike Heatwole said Monday it was too soon to know when pumping would resume.
The giant conduit, about 60 miles from the quake’s epicenter, was not ruptured, but some brackets were damaged, leaving sections of the 48-inch-diameter pipe suspended without support, officials said. Crews began work on temporary supports.
The oil flow can be stopped for maintenance or other reasons without affecting oil shipments because a reserve is stored in tanks at the ocean terminal in Valdez.

"There are evil powers, My child, being set up to enslave your world! I have begged you, I have asked you through countless years to pray much for the conversion of Our adversaries. One nation, Russia, My children, shall be your scourge. As they shall go across the world, ravenous in appetite, destruction as their means for enslaving the world!" Our Lady (9-13-75)

Nikola Tesla Scalar Earthquake Machine...

Patent 511,916Apart from his work on electricity Tesla also experimented with mechanical oscillations and invented devices that could produce mechanical oscillations of desired frequency. These devices became famous as "earthquake machines", because of their ability to resonate with a building or a large construction and produce earthquake-like effects. Resonance, either electrical or mechanical, is a fundamental principle in Tesla's work.

Mechanical resonance is a well known physical phenomenon. Each construction has an oscillation frequency (also called resonant frequency), which is the frequency the construction freely vibrates and depends on physical parameters. An external vibration produces driven oscillations, and when the external source frequency equals the resonant frequency the oscillation amplitude becomes maximum, usually resulting to a collapse.

Tesla himself described an incident of experimenting with one such device in 1887, when he tuned to the building's frequency and a cracking sound was heard. As he changed the frequency the sound became more intense until everything in his laboratory started "flying around" and people nearby were terrified. When he realized what was happening, and that the police was on the way, he destroyed the device with a hammer.

Later on, Tesla claimed that with such a device he could split the planet, or on the other hand relieve the stress is tectonic plates and thus avoid earthquakes.

Russia has this earthquake technology...

Here is a recent letter below written Thomas E. Bearden, Ph.D., Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Army (Retired) about recent spate of quakes and volcanoes, especially the quakes in Alaska? Colonel Bearden is a nuclear engineer, war games analyst, and military tactician with over 26 years experience in air defense systems, tactics and operations, technical intelligence, antiradiation missile countermeasures, nuclear weapons employment, computerized war games and military systems requirements. He is also the leading Nicola Tesla researcher in the U.S..

Subject: RE: recent quakes & volcanoes
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:27:34 -0600

Matt,
No indications directly as yet. So far, just the fact that it seems to be the most powerful quake ever to hit the U.S. Also, it damaged the pipeline in Alaska (800 miles long pipeline) that carries 20% of all domestic U.S. oil. The pipeline is shut down now, and I haven't a picture yet as to whether the damage is just minor or substantial. Note we previously discussed (several times) just how vulnerable that pipeline is.
We also know (100% certainty) that the Yakuza and Aum Shinrikyo have indeed been engineering our weather, etc. since 1990, having leased the scalar interferometers from the Russians (from the KGB, who control and use all such Russian weapons), on site in Russia at the end of 1989.
We also know that in 1997 SecDef Cohen publicly confirmed that electromagnetic weapons were being used by hostiles to (1) engineer the weather, (2) initiate earthquakes, and (3) initiate volcanoes. The confirmation is in the official transcript of his speech and interactions at a conference in Georgia. Here is the quotation:
"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."
So if it is the Yakuza and Aum Shinrikyo, one can possibly add a couple of recent volcano eruptions as possible candidates to their list.
So a shadowy picture of possible Yakuza activities and involvement does emerge, but not yet with enough certainty to state it as such.
In intel jargon, there are not yet enough indicators to be reasonably decisive. But we're watching it! The game of intelligence includes noticing and keeping and fitting all the seemingly disparate indicators that eventually fit together to give the real picture. At five indicators in agreement, you have a good candidate. At seven in agreement, you have quite a high probability that it is indeed a legitimate picture. Beyond seven, it gets to be nearly a certainty.

Best wishes,
Thomas E. Bearden, Ph.D.
Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Army (Retired)

An oil pipeline was the target of that incident if indeed a quake inducing tech was used!

And now we are about to fight them over the Pipelines going through the Middle East.

Isn't enough enough, USA and Russia? Can't we stop meddling with these smaller countries and just leave them the hell alone????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan%E2%80%93United_States_relations

The United States–Pakistan relations refers to the international, historical, and cultural bilateral relationship between the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the United States of America. Roughly two months of its establishment after the departure of the subcontinent by Great Britain, the United States established relations with Pakistan on 20 October 1947.

The United States was amongst the first nations[who?] to have established relations with Pakistan in late 1940s, but since then, relations have been centred around the United States' extensive economic, scientific, and military assistance to Pakistan.[1] Allying with the U.S. during the Cold war against the USSR, Pakistan was an integral in CENTO and SEATO— both alliances opposed the Soviet Union and Communism. Relations were soured in 1970s with the left-oriented PPP led government which came in power in 1971. However, the closely coordinated military cooperation deepened in 1980s against Soviet expansion in Central Asia. After the disintegration of USSR, and Pakistan's subsequent return to democracy, the relations once again became cold with the U.S. imposing an economic embargo against Pakistan during the most of 1990s. Currently, Pakistan is designated as a Major non-NATO ally of the United States, which is the second-largest supplier of military equipment to Pakistan after China, and largest economic aid contributor as well.[2][3][4]

Since 2011, the intensive criticisms and allegations of each other based on their strategies in the War on Terror have hindered relations. Furthermore, as a result of the Lahore incident and the black operation in the country which killed the al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, followed by the Salala incident, relations between two countries were severely damaged, and was also a crucial point in the history of bilateral relations of both countries.

turiya
24th September 2013, 20:03
http://en.es-static.us/upl/2013/09/island-9-24-2013-Pakistan-earthquake-e1380043904794.jpg
This image has been circulating on social media today. It purportedly shows a new island that has risen from the sea as a result of the powerful earthquake in Pakistan today, but we cannot vouch for its authenticity. It appears to be a screen shot from television news, possibly in Pakistan. The Reuters news agency is now reporting that the new island exists and was raised in the quake. SOURCE (http://earthsky.org/earth/powerful-7-8-magnitude-earthquake-strikes-pakistan-today)

DUTCHSINSE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiKFzDT99jM

turiya :cool:

Tesla_WTC_Solution
24th September 2013, 20:47
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/major-7-8-magnitude-quake-rocks-pakistan-kills-30-article-1.1465782

Deadly 7.8-magnitude earthquake strikes Pakistan, killing 46 and causing new island to rise from sea
A major 7.8 quake shook Pakistan Tuesday, killing 46 and creating new island that rose near the country's coastline as searchers comb the rubble for more survivors. Hospitals were put on high alert as hundreds are feared injured in country's southern region.

REUTERS

PUBLISHED: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2013, 10:50 AM
UPDATED: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2013, 1:23 PM

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/24/us-pakistan-quake-idUSBRE98N0HJ20130924

Quake kills 45 in Pakistan, creates new island in sea

By Gul Yusufzai
QUETTA, Pakistan | Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:16pm EDT
(Reuters) - A major earthquake hit a remote part of western Pakistan on Tuesday, killing at least 45 people and prompting a new island to rise from the sea just off the country's southern coast.

Tremors were felt as far away as the Indian capital of New Delhi, hundreds of miles to the east, where buildings shook, as well as the sprawling port city of Karachi in Pakistan.

The United States Geological Survey said the 7.8 magnitude quake struck 145 miles southeast of Dalbandin in Pakistan's quake-prone province of Baluchistan, which borders Iran.

The earthquake was so powerful that it caused the seabed to rise and create a small, mountain-like island about 600 meters (yards) off Pakistan's Gwadar coastline in the Arabian Sea.

BftNTxjUluc

http://images.thenews.com.pk/updates_pics/Island-emerges-near-Gwadarcoast-after-quake-coastline_9-24-2013_119677_l.jpg

Tesla_WTC_Solution
24th September 2013, 20:57
Referee made a more compact and approachable thread on this subject here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?63707-A-new-Island-Reported-to-have-risen-out-of-the-Sea-Pakistan-7.0-EQ

778 neighbour of some guy
24th September 2013, 20:59
So our pretty blue flying spaceball appears to have a new zit, very cool, I wonder what caused the earthquake, are we really expanding, in that case dropping sea levels mean I have to drive a few meters further to get to a beach, what a drag.

cursichella1
24th September 2013, 21:13
But John Bellini, a geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey, said that generally it would be unlikely for such a large island to emerge from a quake like Tuesday's.
Many things, such as the tide, could come into play regarding the rise of the island, he said.

Ha, leave it to the U.S.G.S. to throw a wet blanket on this event...

Thanks for sharing this with us, Tesla! Very interesting!

Tesla_WTC_Solution
24th September 2013, 21:21
The USGS DOES try to minimize things, I've noticed... they don't like to admit the need for outside assistance, either, is a thing I've noticed in my short conversations with them.

Sadly, Pakistan is a bit off my radar -- it wasn't an area where a quake could post a direct threat to my interests.

I think people tend to sense things that have a bearing on their physical location at the time.

There are probably some really good RVers out there, though, who could do a lot better than us "earthbound" ones, LOL

CD7
24th September 2013, 21:21
Frank Herbert, one of the few that wasn't Dune-related. It deals with the idea of a society hidden within our own society. It could have been a satirical commentary on the CIA attitude toward the Red Communists back during the early Cold War. But anyhow, the book deals very intimately with the development of weather warfare. Of particular interest is the "Hive's" new technology referred to as a "particle pump", a directionally-controlled "electron gun" that causes horrific vibrations to center on a remote target, inducing a controlled earthquake of adjustable scale.

Hummm well if Frank is on the money..perhaps soon we can count on giant worms being ridden by the masters of Spice through the power of sound :horn:

Tesla_WTC_Solution
24th September 2013, 21:52
I dunno if Frank was on the money,
but he sure was on the wavelength, if you know what I mean!

Bob
25th September 2013, 02:23
So our pretty blue flying spaceball appears to have a new zit, very cool, I wonder what caused the earthquake, are we really expanding, in that case dropping sea levels mean I have to drive a few meters further to get to a beach, what a drag.

Mitch Battros of Earth Changes Media has been suggesting that solar activity has been evoking volcanic activity. Slippage in plates and earthquakes go hand 'n hand. Although, nothing really strong as far as solar influence from Coronal Mass Ejections from X class flares is hitting. Only particles coming in was (and still is) from the particle stream from the small coronal holes on the sun. (see spaceweather.com)

Tesla_WTC and I have had an interesting discussion on directed remote manifesting plasma weapons (steel melters at a distance, science of how). I believe even tho N. Tesla had talked about splitting the earth, the statement was more stage drama to try to get funding. I believe technically, the particular exciter that N. Tesla was working with, mechanical resonance, is inadequate to provide enough standing wave power to evoke at-a-distance earthquakes and slipages. I do feel there is directional steering technology that could evoke earthquakes remotely and at a distance, however the nuclear signature of at least 3 devices going off within a short period of time would have to be obvious - without that signature being present, I don't believe a directed seismic stimulation happened. (if anyone can provide a nuclear signature about a minute before the quake where there are at least 3 separate sources separated by about a 10 miles at the origin points, that would be the telltale fingerprint of nuclear directed seismicity). The EM directed steel melters would not have enough power to melt at a distance the right plates to evoke such a quake. That leaves the weakening by the solar coronal flux heating the earth up, and I could guess being in the wrong place at the right time.. Search for the nuclear signature mentioned above.. I think that is probably the best indicator of a weapons system being used to induce such.. IMHO of course..

ghostrider
25th September 2013, 02:35
the rabbit hole is deeper than you know ... if I told you yesterday that an island would rise out of the sea , you would say I'm crazy ...

Tesla_WTC_Solution
25th September 2013, 03:24
I tend to agree regarding the nuclear thing - seems like that would be detectable.
Is there any possibility that technology exists that would enable the remote induction of heat into a point beneath the ocean floor, causing gas/magma to upswell, accounting for such an occurrence as a "new island"?

The thing that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, I guess, is that the epicenter was supposedly on the mainland and not in the ocean, yet we have this strange deformation of the ocean floor. Is the submerged crust more buoyant when faced with magma pressure increase than the mainland surface?

Obviously i know nothing of physics, but this is certainly 'dynamic' as physics problems go, lol!

Bob
25th September 2013, 04:24
I tend to agree regarding the nuclear thing - seems like that would be detectable.
Is there any possibility that technology exists that would enable the remote induction of heat into a point beneath the ocean floor, causing gas/magma to upswell, accounting for such an occurrence as a "new island"?

The thing that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, I guess, is that the epicenter was supposedly on the mainland and not in the ocean, yet we have this strange deformation of the ocean floor. Is the submerged crust more buoyant when faced with magma pressure increase than the mainland surface?

Obviously i know nothing of physics, but this is certainly 'dynamic' as physics problems go, lol!

Looking at Pakistan:

http://i.livescience.com/images/i/000/057/235/original/intensity.jpg?1380061039

http://i.livescience.com/images/i/000/057/235/original/intensity.jpg?1380061039

folks are saying the plate shift uplifted a "mud volcano".
http://www.livescience.com/39922-pakistan-earthquake-caused-gwadar-island.html

Google earth has some great pictures of MUD VOLCANOES. Let me bring one up off Belize. One can see the mud volcano and it's base and peak, the height differences. When a plate slides it could be possible that one of those mounds would be pushed up.

22969 Click for larger picture

I'll pull up Pakistan and take a look for other mud volcanoes.. Here are a couple pix showing the deep mud volcanoes PLUS you can see the various earthquakes pointed out.

22970 22971 Click image for larger picture

Closeup of Gwadar, Pakistan below, where the island was reported to have formed.. Notice the large amounts of Mud Volcanoes all throughout the region. I wonder if to the east (right) of Gwadar, there is another apparent ISLAND there, if that was from an earlier mud volcano rising to the surface.

Atlas
25th September 2013, 08:51
New islands do sometimes appear, often to slip beneath the waves again some time later. The image below is from 2010, when an island arose from the Arabian Sea off the southern coast of Pakistan.

Older residents of the coastal town of Gwadar, Pakistan told NBCNews.com that a 1968 earthquake produced an island that stayed for one year and then vanished (Ali Mohammad, 60, and Azeem Baloch, 57). Still earlier, an earthquake in this same region in the 1940s produced an island that was solid enough for people to walk on, but it washed away within weeks.

http://en.es-static.us/upl/2013/09/island-arabian-sea-2010-NASA.jpg

New islands do rise from the sea floor on occasion. Image on left shows an island that appeared on November 26, 2010, also formed by a mud volcano, off Balochistan, Pakistan. Image on right shows the same spot about a year earlier.

Source: earthsky.org/earth/powerful-7-8-magnitude-earthquake-strikes-pakistan-today (http://earthsky.org/earth/powerful-7-8-magnitude-earthquake-strikes-pakistan-today)

"Sandy layers underground are shaken, and sand grains jiggle and become more compact,"John Armbruster, a seismologist at the Lamont Doherty Earth Observatory at Columbia University told NBC News. The shifting sand layers are compacted and pressurize the water, which gushed upwards, carrying mud and sand along with it.

This "liquefaction" of sand and mud layers take place after any earthquake, but these sudden islands are usually spotted after strong earthquakes, at least 7- or 8-magnitude events. The distance of the island from the epicenter of the quake is "a little bit surprising,"
Armbruster said, granted that "the sediments are quite soft and susceptible to this."

While mud volcanoes are typical of watery, loose sediments layers off the coast of Baluchistan, more substantial instant islands — or "land uprisings" — do suddenly appear in other parts of the world, Stephan Graham, a geologist at Stanford University told NBC News.

They're typically seen along fault lines where one tectonic plate slides under another, like the hungry subduction zone under New Zealand. Fault lines like the San Andreas, at which the Pacific Plate and the North American plates slide past each other sideways, are less likely to see such upcrops, Graham said.

It also takes a pretty sizable earthquake to push up an entirely new land feature. "You wouldn't expect to see it in a 3- or 4-magnitude [quake]," Graham said, it would take a stronger temblor of 7 or 8 magnitude to change the landscape.

Source: tert.am/en/news/2013/09/25/new-island (http://www.tert.am/en/news/2013/09/25/new-island/)