PDA

View Full Version : Expansion of the round table pledge list of Project Camelot?

Hughe
25th September 2013, 16:07
Excerpt from http://projectcamelot.org/round_table.html

Being of sound mind, heart and spirit,
we each declare the following to be true:

• We have no intention of ending our own lives.

• We will not tolerate suppression of our truths, our ideas, our freedoms, or our work.

• We stand together to support others in the expression of truths and freedom to speak out... no matter how radical those ideas may seem.

• Standing for freedom takes courage; together we shall be strong in the face of all odds.

• If it is ever claimed that we have committed suicide, disappeared, been institutionalized, or sold out financially or in any other way to self-interested factions, we declare those claims false and fabricated.

• We testify, assert and affirm without reservation, on behalf of all those who have dedicated their lives to the ending of secrecy and the promotion of freedom of thought, ideas and expression... that we shall prevail.

Is it possible Project Avalon starts to expand the round table for individuals? Apparently the registration process has been stopped.

spiritguide
25th September 2013, 19:19
Can you explain this for us. Don't understand the statement.

"Is it possible Project Avalon starts to expand the round table for individuals? Apparently the registration process has been stopped."

Thank you!

Praxis
26th September 2013, 02:53
Yay I am lucky enough to be already signed onto that! I had forgotten about it, but thank you for bringing it up again.
Spirit, he means to declare what the round table represents as an affirmation of beliefs and intentions.
Honestly, there is nothing stopping you from doing that very thing in this thread. Why not just declare those things and let it be! It just needs to be publicly stated and you have obviously made reference to the original round table, so your intentions seem fairly clear.

Go ahead. Make your declaration.

Bill Ryan
26th September 2013, 04:49
Don't understand the statement.

I don't, either!

Hughe
27th September 2013, 12:36
Thanks 9ofClubs. That's what I wanted to say.