PDA

View Full Version : American Blackout (upcoming movie)

shadowstalker
26th September 2013, 22:05
Couldn't find it posted anywhere so here you guys go..

Could this be like the channel 4 Black out docu , from the U.K.?
To close to be a coincidence,But lets just wait and see. OK?

NationalGeographic
Published on Sep 26, 2013
A premiere movie event coming soon to National Geographic Channel

A cyber-attack takes down the grid and leaves millions of ordinary people without electricity. Follow the first-hand stories of five different groups stranded in the darkness as their desperate scenarios unfold. What happens when the lights go out? How long would it take for civilization to crumble? Would you know what to do? When the lights go out, you will learn what it means to be powerless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHG4nhOhNHI

Tangri
26th September 2013, 23:12
Couldn't find it posted anywhere so here you guys go..

Could this be like the channel 4 Black out docu , from the U.K.?
To close to be a coincidence,But lets just wait and see. OK?

NationalGeographic

A cyber-attack takes down the grid and leaves millions of ordinary people without electricity. Follow the first-hand stories of five different groups stranded in the darkness as their desperate scenarios unfold. What happens when the lights go out? How long would it take for civilization to crumble? Would you know what to do? When the lights go out, you will learn what it means to be powerless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHG4nhOhNHI

For non American Avolians below link works. Your link only for American viewers
n8_3Lk3x8fA

marlowe
26th September 2013, 23:32
The first words seen in the trailer are "this October"

Gardener
26th September 2013, 23:48
Its exactly the same Shadow, what the heck?
I can't get the video, its barred from here but this description fits with the one shown here in UK.

shadowstalker
27th September 2013, 00:21
I can't get the video, its barred from here but this description fits with the one shown here in UK.

Sounds like they use the same writers for this like they do for the news, word for word.. This is not good in my eyes....

I wonder how many other different countries are getting the same type of duco for there own countries???

marlowe
27th September 2013, 00:37
as many here know National Geographic is a CIA front....which is why the magazine never does articles on undersea ancient cities....So the photographers can go all over the world taking photos under a legitimate cover...

The only question is probably HOW LONG are they going to keep the electricity turned off...

Carmen
27th September 2013, 00:47
The movie is not about an electricity "Blackout', it's about the thousands of black voters in Florida who were removed from the election roll in the 2000 American elections (I think!).

I would say if the video is being blocked it's probably deliberate!!

marlowe
27th September 2013, 00:54
NationalGeographic

For non American Avolians below link works. Your link only for American viewers
n8_3Lk3x8fA

same title but different doc..posted by mistake

RunningDeer
27th September 2013, 01:01

Try this.
FYI: If it works, I used the "YouTube" icon link on the menu, i.e., third icon from the right rather than the "insert video" icon.

American Blackout
XHG4nhOhNHI

GlassSteagallfan
27th September 2013, 01:05
----

Isn't a 'blackout' drill scheduled for 11/13/13 in the US?

Save some candles.

RunningDeer
27th September 2013, 01:20
FYI: This person, 63rfilos, show that there's a stimulation exercise on November 13-14th and no real power outages will occur. On his/her channel there are only 294 subscribers with 167,120 views for his/her videos. Those numbers are inconsistent. There’s only visuals to the video, no sound. (on mine)

National Geographic Promo for Blackout movie?
4pDV6aQ-FZ8

“GridEx power grid failure exercise set for November and now National Geographic posts promo for a movie about the same? Same scenario as current tv show Revolution?

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is ...”

Carmen
27th September 2013, 02:56
Jeese wept!! It not about a power blackout!!! The movie is about black people being wiped off the roll so they can't vote, or giving them only a few booths that they have to cue for hours to vote! (And I've spelt cue wrong!)

Okay, so there are two different movies? How confusing!!

outerheaven
27th September 2013, 03:29
Knowing how the PTB love to prep us for upcoming disasters via media*, I'm definitely concerned about the 11/13/13 drill. Here's the NYT article (http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/17/us/as-worries-over-the-power-grid-rise-a-drill-will-simulate-a-knockout-blow.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0) about the drill if anyone is interested.

Also remember that NBC also had a show, Revolution, about widespread power outage that debuted last year. Sure is interesting that shows about power outages are en vogue suddenly.

*Anyone see the pilot episode for the Lone Gunmen, by the way? If not, look it up! It aired six months before 9/11 happened. I happened to see it when it aired, and all I could think about on 9/11 was "huh, just like on that show." Sometimes it's convenient to blur the line between fiction and reality.

shadowstalker
27th September 2013, 03:35
Yup got the dvd set to lone gunman just for that reason, wanted conirmation

norman
27th September 2013, 03:39
The only way they can DO a cyber Armageddon and make sure we all know about it and carry on screaming in public about it is to narrow the target down to a side system like the electricity grid ( though I still don't understand how those systems can be so wide open to the internet ).

If they clobber the broad internet we will all be cut off and silent with no way to feed the panic etc.

This general open internet is not going to be shut down. So, when they pull the trigger, remember to behave responsibly and NOT feed the panic.

sheme
27th September 2013, 11:12
About "feeding the panic", Teal Scott says every thing held continously in the conscious mind will eventually become a part of our reality" So if enough people are expossed to this film and dwell on it perhaps our collective conscious minds create the very thing we fear!

What if these so called information films are a part of their actual power over us. We see the film -we create their power to make the film real in every sense.
By not objecting in some legal way we allow their dreams to manifest, I do not mean street protest I really don't think that is necessary or safe in these times, my friend Tesla gave testament to the police mindset right now with her terrible experience.

Perhaps if we reverse their tactics upon them by creating the outcome we want this will be the way foreward, we must learn our lessons quickly remember "there is still time".

Mean while I protest about and dismiss their negative influence over all governments of the universe.

The good men and women of the police Army, and all other civil servants are aware of the negative intentions of the ptb and collectively refuse to do their bidding . I hold this reality in my conscious mind.

aniN
27th September 2013, 12:03
Why would you want to vote?

outerheaven
27th September 2013, 13:06
Great points, sheme. I think you're right.

Perhaps related: the "illuminati" music artists, whose songs are awfully likely to get stuck in ones head for hours. Seems to me that they could be trying to open a portal in the collective unconscious to allow these bad things to enter our world.

I actually owe these clowns a thank you - it was, after all, their open belief in the occult that played a large part in opening my eyes to a greater power. After all, if our celebrity idols and politicians believe their power is satanically derived, and they tend to be a major cause of all the trauma in the world, and the celebrities blatantly disregard it or attempt to justify it - shouldn't one at least explore the possibility of a higher power?

I wish I awoke earlier. I'm channeling my thoughts for good every night, now, trying to do my part. I hope it's not too late!

RunningDeer
27th September 2013, 14:57
I wish I awoke earlier. I'm channeling my thoughts for good every night, now, trying to do my part. I hope it's not too late!

Welcome to Avalon, OuterHeaven,

I’d say, you woke up right on time. And it’s not too late. I caught myself saying the same thing. But now I see that it’s critical to develop inner timing for it all to unfold in it's proper sequence with the greater picture.

I will not be surprised when the sleepy-heads catch up right quick, just because it’s their time. Even though I’ve been at this for a long time, they will surpass that. The knowledge needed will flood in perfect timing and perfectly.

And we'll all pick up speed in this game of 'toss out what’s old to make room for what it’s really about now'. All the old rules do not apply. And as soon as people figure that out, we’ll be humming along in the next phase of adventure.

I had in my work area a statue of a rabbit standing on top of a tortoise. It reminded me of my impatience for myself and everyone to be where I thought we should be. I’ve since passed those little critters on.

Peace,
Paula :wave:

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Wilderness%20and%20Space/unity.gif