PDA

View Full Version : Canada - Conservatives getting into the pot market - $1.3B industry

Ernie Nemeth
29th September 2013, 22:24
The Conservatives are about to implement a new medical marijuana industry on Tuesday.
They will revoke the licenses of over 4,200 small-time growers in favor of the big business approach, with gaurds and selective entry systems. Two businesses are already approved. They will supply the sick with quality pot at whatever price the market will bear (of course, make money off the ill, a conservative ploy).

The small-time growers were often growing their own weed for free and supplying other patients for less than they could have purchased the same pot on the street. Now all patients will have to pay market prices which will no doubt force the price of all pot in the country upwards.

This is so obvious a ploy to make more money for the cartels that supply Canadians with their pot. The conservatives seem to be letting their knickers show, and their connection to organized crime syndicates. (my slant on the whole issue)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/1-3b-medical-marijuana-free-market-coming-to-canada-1.1872652

seko
29th September 2013, 22:40
If the government can do that, they can get away with anything. They will basically take over the brand new industry of healing with cannabis.

This is a dictatorship, not a government with a free market and free enterprises. Only their friends can make it big here.

sigma6
29th September 2013, 23:11
Thanks for the alert Ernie

And Seko the Canadian Government is a Corporation, trying to corral everyone out of their God given rights by Birthright, our inalienable freedoms in exchange for "public benefits and privileges". In other words they are parasitical middlemen who take your money, taking a huge cut for themselves, then spitting out a nickel in your face (maybe a dime)

I guess they can see Trudeau is unstoppable (haha) and they can't beat his public image... They must be getting desperate to actually being considering this...

The only problem I have with Trudeau's position is that I read an article that talking about "legalizing" isn't the same as "decriminalizing". So I don't totally "buy his line" either...

Apparently legalizing means the Government has to give a "license" to use. So it will just simply start arresting people for not having a "license". The only reason they have been so slow to do this. Is that once the ever sleeping public should actually wake up... they will realize that they are being duped... i.e. once the "secret" is out that cannabis is health enhancing, anti-infammatory, one of the only uncontaminated sources of omega 3 fatty acids, a natural anti - depressant, cancer curing, night vision improvement, etc, etc, they may start to scratch their sheeple brains and ask why should someone have a license to partake of something that is from the earth? that has nothing to do with corporate patents, copy rights, trademarks, etc.

This is the dilemma for the Corporation (including the Government Corporation...)

Looks like our Freemason Secret Society Friends (cops among them) have seen the light, no longer will they be get their pot free from arresting ordinary average "citizens" while labelling them as "criminals" for future "profits". They are already scheming to corner the market as yet another government funded profit center to fill their coffers...

It always gets back to ...CONTROL of DISTRIBUTION... (or follow the money...)