PDA

View Full Version : Your Local Weather: Changes/Severity/Unseasonable/Etc.?

Tesla_WTC_Solution
30th September 2013, 18:17
Hello all! Right now, my family is located in Eastern Washington.
In the Walla Walla valley, there are a few towns about that still have some of those really old-growth pioneer-era trees; the larger ones tend to be oaks and sycamores, with the odd maple and hickory thrown in. So, as you can imagine, walking through Walla Walla during a bad enough wind storm is very much like walking through a mine field.

September is almost over, and summer is finally sputtering out. For some reason I believed there might be a pleasant transition into autumn and winter, but it looks like (this year at least) we are in for more trouble if this weather keeps up.

The scary thing about this place is, you don't really need a *huge* storm to cause major damage. A week or so back, we had a storm here that literally resulted in sirens going off within seconds of the onset of the storm. The wind was so severe that branches had fallen off of the older trees immediately and caused damage.

The night before last, I was out walking and saw a branch lying on the ground next to the YMCA, and that thing was big enough to have been its own tree. If anyone, or a vehicle had been standing under there, well -- it would have rearranged them a bit!! This branch looked like it weighed *hundreds* of pounds.

And then of course there was last night -- the wind blew hundreds of nuts out of some of the trees, and hundreds of branches out of others! There was debris everywhere, and some of it was large enough to cover driveways and sidewalks!

I even heard a sound while walking out there that was for all appearances identical to a gunshot, but I suspect that it was yet another falling tree!

Since the local newspaper blocks IP addresses of anyone who has read more than 5 articles for free, I am unable to see clearly as to whether or not Walla Walla is having strange weather or just normal autumn weather.

It seems like if they were having storms like this every year, something might have been done about the trees here!

Some sad news: there is a huge oak tree out front by the streetside, larger than most of the trees in town, and the city started cutting it down last Thursday. One of the saddest things I've ever had to see. Only one big branch is left; the tree is ruined with most of its branches off. It's hard to watch, to know how old it is and how much longer it would have provided food and shade to local animals. One weird detail is, as soon as the people announced that they were destroying the tree, we started having these horrific Walla Walla windstorms that made weapons of ALL the trees, not just this one big scary tree that's getting slowly killed.

Call me paranoid, but if plants can sense electrical disturbances given off by the deaths of very small creatures, as seen in laboratories, are they also capable of generating an electrical disturbance if their own lives are threatened? If not trees, then what about people?

:spy:

sheme
30th September 2013, 18:42
Old oaks can be pollarded or their crown is removed -this is dramatic and disturbing to see , but they do come back from it, the removal of a heavy crown with storm season there -maybe the best action to prolong it's life- lessen the wind resistance can be a good thing.

13th Warrior
30th September 2013, 19:41
The answer to your last paragraph is, yes.

Bob
30th September 2013, 21:52
Hi tesla - my feelings stated would understate..

I have seen the storms which were further south when it was happening in Colorado, have moved more north and have been primarily focused on Vancouver Island, and the back end hitting Washington parts of Idaho and Oregon and Montana.. the storm has changed radically in appearance which sure looked like energetic manipulation.

I agree with 13th warrior also. There is an interplay between plants, mold and the ionic charges. There is bioresonance, in "frequency space". I think the plants and fungi can do either, send out a charge to bring and send out a charge to repel (bringing more death). If the balance is there it all works. If the out-of-balance is there lots of harm will happen as the system tries its best to restore. I was aware of in the 90's there were so called pollution control machines being bastardized and used in the Washington/Oregon states areas. My words back then went on deft ears.

Possibly what DooDah had suggested on the Colorado Emergency forum would be helpful.

ghostrider
1st October 2013, 02:00
Hi tesla - my feelings stated would understate..

I have seen the storms which were further south when it was happening in Colorado, have moved more north and have been primarily focused on Vancouver Island, and the back end hitting Washington parts of Idaho and Oregon and Montana.. the storm has changed radically in appearance which sure looked like energetic manipulation.

I agree with 13th warrior also. There is an interplay between plants, mold and the ionic charges. There is bioresonance, in "frequency space". I think the plants and fungi can do either, send out a charge to bring and send out a charge to repel (bringing more death). If the balance is there it all works. If the out-of-balance is there lots of harm will happen as the system tries its best to restore. I was aware of in the 90's there were so called pollution control machines being bastardized and used in the Washington/Oregon states areas. My words back then went on deft ears.

Possibly what DooDah had suggested on the Colorado Emergency forum would be helpful.

yes , when nature is out of balance do to mans insanity, she has no choice but to restore the balance , anyway she can , even if it is severe for humans, balance is more important in the grand scheme of things ... just as lighting comes out of nowhere, sinkholes can happen anywhere , and a monster storm can develope right where the national weather service says it will be clear ...the power of mother nature is not respected until she whaps you with her paddle on your hind end , amazing how it humbles people ...