PDA

View Full Version : The Secret's Out! The Time Of Truth

buddha boy
2nd April 2010, 10:14
I had an interesting with conversation with my dad the other day,someone who believes in certain things we see so much about in the conspiracy media.He is a business man and a good member of the community.I honestly believe he has no idea whats going on in some ways,i pointed out the chemtrails last summer he just got scared and did'nt want to know.He recently took the swine flu vaccine, after i warned him that it was dangerous he went and got it and told me i had to get it too, No thanks.So how could this be? i believe that the internet is a cause and effect symptom of an awakening around here.He had no idea how much i knew about the 'system',and how things really work this was only a passing conversation but it gave me the impression that somehow i have inside scoop when really all i did was pick up a computer the information was right there to find.In my view the current level of control can be maintained,personally and generally!

justpeter
2nd April 2010, 10:21
Hi buddha boy, I think we all have our own paths and we attract whatever information we need at the relevant time. I know very few people in my daily life who know anything about ETs, 2012, conspiracies or any of the stuff that's on this forum. I was talking to my next-door neighbour the other day. He's an intelligent businessman in his sixties and he hasn't a clue what's going on. He thinks politicians are "nuts" but when I gently suggest there may be something going on that people don't know about, he just repeated: "No, they're just all nuts".

Swanny
2nd April 2010, 10:41
Your dad is in self defence mode.
If you try to tell people that all their lives they have been living a lie they get scared and don't want to believe you.
It's hard work knowing just what to tell them and how far to go with it. If you push it they just shut the door.
Luckily I managed to stop my dad having the flu vaccine (well at least he said he didn't have it) by printing out some info for him to read.

Swanny
2nd April 2010, 10:46
Stupid double posts :rolleyes:

justpeter
2nd April 2010, 12:10
My dad is no longer here in physical form but if he had been I wouldn't have had to persuade him not to take the flu vaccine. When I was a kid he refused to give permission for me to have any vaccines at all! He was totally against all vaccines. He just had some theory about "survival of the fittest" and if you were going to die from a virus then you must be weak so you deserve it, or something like that. I never really asked him but suffice to say I've never had a vaccine and I never get ill. Maybe those two things are related?

xbusymom
21st July 2010, 22:36
got this in an email today - from David Icke's website:
---------------------------------
We Are All One Consciousness - Human Race Get Off Your Knees
Please circulate this far and wide - this is the link to send:

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/media-and-appearances/36572-we-are-all-one-consciousness-human-race-get-off-your-knees

See also Human Race Get Off Your Knees ... The Lion Sleeps No More.

Arpheus
21st July 2010, 23:15
That was a good video i just shared on my facebook :biggrin1:

Teakai
22nd July 2010, 00:00
Some people just don't wanna know, Buddha boy.

I sort of wish I didn't know. Actually, I'd prefer that there wasn't anything to know :-)

Teakai
22nd July 2010, 00:27
got this in an email today - from David Icke's website:
---------------------------------
We Are All One Consciousness - Human Race Get Off Your Knees
Please circulate this far and wide - this is the link to send:

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/media-and-appearances/36572-we-are-all-one-consciousness-human-race-get-off-your-knees

See also Human Race Get Off Your Knees ... The Lion Sleeps No More.

Thanks for that, xbusymom - great video. I've put it up on facebook.

Teakai
22nd July 2010, 00:32
M I never really asked him but suffice to say I've never had a vaccine and I never get ill. Maybe those two things are related?

I'd say so, justpeter.
You'd have a normally functioning immune system, rather than one that's been exhausted by fighting an ongoing battle with a consistently low running infection - which is what (some, if not all) vaccinations make the body do.

MiguelQ
22nd July 2010, 02:52
Sometimes i get confused with the info, its so many, and so different that we dont know who to trust...
It can be complicated sometimes.
But there is nothing better than be in piece with someone you love and comfort and teach each other...