PDA

View Full Version : The banks are gearing up for the collapse

Camilo
1st October 2013, 00:20
THE BANKS ARE GEARING UP FOR THE COLLAPSE

http://youtu.be/BSwP0lZAWUE

Published on Sep 29, 2013

This is a MUST HEAR interview with Dave Hodges, College Professor, Journalist and Truth Teller from TheCommonSenseShow.com. We discuss the multiple possible false flag scenarios and near-term government exercises taking shape, including the Grid Ex exercise which will simulate the implosion of the US electrical grid. "The DHS and FEMA have at least 8 drills planned between now and November," Dave says.,"I don't think we're going to wait long to see some dramatic shifts in our country."

Dave also predicts a banking collapse is around the corner, "There IS a collapse that is coming. The banks have been preparing for it for over a year now. Go back to last year when the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that when you deposit your money in a bank, that money belongs TO the bank, and they may do with it what they will." This isn't fear mongering, this is reality.

TigaHawk
1st October 2013, 03:13
THE BANKS ARE GEARING UP FOR THE COLLAPSE

http://youtu.be/BSwP0lZAWUE

Published on Sep 29, 2013

This is a MUST HEAR interview with Dave Hodges, College Professor, Journalist and Truth Teller from TheCommonSenseShow.com. We discuss the multiple possible false flag scenarios and near-term government exercises taking shape, including the Grid Ex exercise which will simulate the implosion of the US electrical grid. "The DHS and FEMA have at least 8 drills planned between now and November," Dave says.,"I don't think we're going to wait long to see some dramatic shifts in our country."

Dave also predicts a banking collapse is around the corner, "There IS a collapse that is coming. The banks have been preparing for it for over a year now. Go back to last year when the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that when you deposit your money in a bank, that money belongs TO the bank, and they may do with it what they will." This isn't fear mongering, this is reality.

Makes me feel better about never saving anything. Have never seen the point personally....

May be this is why!

Rocky_Shorz
1st October 2013, 04:03
LOL at this one...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVc-qQ4CYAAIgjm.jpg

sigma6
1st October 2013, 04:48

That has always been the case... since day one...

And the only way to understand that is read my articles on trust interpretation... if they hold the title to ALL the NAMEs, then everything you register and every account you open in that NAME, you don't have any legal title to either.... all chain of title has to go back to the Birth Certificate, it's all beneficial use of... but you have to understand the difference between legal title and beneficial use and superior interest... It's not even "your" income, or "your" money... too bad no one 'gets this'...

It's not to say there is no hope, but you can't wrestle control over title, by claiming title to it... (you have none, and no proof of title) you have to speak about your interest
and right to use...

thanks for the heads up... I feel like the guy who should just grab a bottle of booze on the Titanic...

Rocky_Shorz
1st October 2013, 04:52
not a Rosie picture... (http://www.patriotsurvivalplan.com/video.php?cid=10267be839fd694b0d7aa14a4c1f3c&affid=AX-1080&c1=b4n300x250&c2=&c3=)

gripreaper
1st October 2013, 05:41
And the only way to understand that is read my articles on trust interpretation... if they hold the title to ALL the NAMEs, then everything you register and every account you open in that NAME, you don't have any legal title to either.... all chain of title has to go back to the Birth Certificate, it's all beneficial use of... but you have to understand the difference between legal title and beneficial use and superior interest... It's not even "your" income, or "your" money... too bad no one 'gets this'...

It's not to say there is no hope, but you can't wrestle control over title, by claiming title to it... (you have none, and no proof of title) you have to speak about your interest
and right to use...

thanks for the heads up... I feel like the guy who should just grab a bottle of booze on the Titanic...

Yea sigma, but then you would have to give up the whole paradigm of ownership, which is what motivates most people to get up in the morning, to chase FRN's and store up assets for survival in a scarcity paradigm of energy vampirism. People don't want to give that up too easily.

Having to admit that we are bankrupt, all tangibles and intangibles were hypoticated and collateralized in the bankruptcy, there are no lawful titles to anything, no nexus between tangibles and the paradigm we live in, all done through our willing acquiescence and negligence and sloth. Tough pill to swallow.

Besides, if they give that up, they will be free, sovereign, self determined, self responsible, and released from the ancient curses and trusts. That requires effort, which brings abundance, joy, passion, and purposeful empathy.

Rocky_Shorz
1st October 2013, 05:58
when Derivatives were at $400 Trillion all we had to do was charge a 2% tax to eliminate the debt, now it is at $1.2 Quadrillion which means $800,000,000,000,000 * .02 = $16 Trillion...

any questions?

by lowering our countries credit rating it raises the cost of money just burying Americans deeper, it's all just a game run by crooks...

gripreaper
1st October 2013, 06:01
Go back to last year when the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that when you deposit your money in a bank, that money belongs TO the bank, and they may do with it what they will." This isn't fear mongering, this is reality.

Try going into a bank and opening a "special deposit" account, which is non interest bearing, without your social security number. The bank would then not co-mingle your funds with the bank funds and they would be separate and fiduciary responsible.

Some have tried and the banks wont do it without a SSN.

gripreaper
1st October 2013, 06:06
when Derivatives were at $400 Trillion all we had to do was charge a 2% tax to eliminate the debt, now it is at $1.2 Quadrillion which means $800,000,000,000,000 * .02 = $16 Trillion...

any questions?

by lowering our countries credit rating it raises the cost of money just burying Americans deeper, it's all just a game run by crooks...

Debt does not provide any equitable exchange of consideration between two parties, is not indexed to anything of value, and therefore only exists because we allow it to exist, primarily because we like slavery.

So, the notion of eliminating debt by "paying it off" makes no sense. Just don't do it anymore. All of us, just quit debt altogether.

Debt enters commerce out of the Fed window through federally chartered banks who have a license to print largesse, is attached with a maturity for its return to the Fed, has interest indexed to the term of maturity, and is tracked by CUSIP as it moves through commerce to it's eventual return at maturity. So, you cannot pay off a debt with a debt. You can only discharge and return the debt to the Fed.

Rocky_Shorz
1st October 2013, 06:11
I thought taxing the crooks to force them to pay down a debt they created was fitting justice...

I was looking forward to Ron Paul taking over and filing BK...

I don't care if he's pushing a walker as long as he can still use a pen... ;-)

gripreaper
1st October 2013, 06:18
I thought taxing the crooks to force them to pay down a debt they created was fitting justice...

Well, since the crooks vamp our energy through debt, if we then choose to vamp their energy through debt, then we are still in the same paradigm of using energy to fuel scarcity, only now we have poetic justice of the same energy signature, only in reverse polarity.

I was looking forward to Ron Paul taking over and filing BK...

We are already in BK and have been for quite some time. BK's run like 70? years, and the last round BK of 1930's was due to expire September 2001. It was renewed.