PDA

View Full Version : RENEWED ENERGY FOCUS - A wider focus for America and the entire world - Please help once again

Anchor
2nd October 2013, 11:15
The special energy focus done here on Syria (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62742-SPECIAL-SYRIA-ENERGY-FOCUS-Ground-Crew-Initiative-Please-help-me) worked. The situation of course is not completely over, but the time of extraordinary need appears to have passed.

We will never know exactly how much difference we made in the first effort, but I am personally 100% certain that we did make a tremendous difference; in any case so far as we know, punitive air-strikes were averted! (Yeah it worked, you just know it did!)

As I stated in the original post of the Syria focus, I planned to widen the focus when that success happened; so it was always my intent to take this to the next level at some point - also, Mrs Anchor prompted me today to get it done, and so I must!

This is not about me. I am not trying to set or control an agenda here, I am simply moved by a sense of flow at this time. I perfectly understand there may be resistance to what I am now trying to co-ordinate and I am sorry to those who sense that, for my part in any of these feelings - but I have decided to go ahead anyway.

The entire world is the focus here, but there is perhaps a need to be mindful of what is going on now in America.

It has been noted on this forum circumstances are being bought about, long planned, that appear designed to foster situations in which people could panic, otherwise giving way to fear and entering into various disorderly possibly violent behaviors and thus play into the hands of a very well managed and resourced response from the government.

This ought not be!

So as happened before, not forgetting Syria and her challenges, I ask for a few more breaths of your time and your focus.

---

Let harmony come to the world;

Let the spirit of peace descend on the hearts of all humankind;

May the true loving brotherhood of all men be manifest in the mutual support among us;

Let the people who are in fear that their daily needs will not be met, be eased of those fears;

May all the angelic realm know that we ask and permit them to act on our focus of intent and ennoble our efforts;

Let the hearts of men be heard by each and let the message of the heart move all people toward the service of their brothers and sisters; may this work be done in the faith and secure knowledge that this is a clear path to avoid violence and chaos, and that in this way the highest and essential needs of all will be fully met;

Let justice, balance and harmony be restored;

Let all the things being attempted in the dark, be shown in the light;

Let the veils of deception be lifted and the truth be seen by all;

Let the tyrants and troublemakers face the futility of what they are about and turn also towards the ways of peace, love, harmony and kindness;

Let all those places ruined by the disharmonious ways of few men be restored and rebuilt by the harmonious multitudes;

Let healing take place among all the living things;

And let the love and the light of the infinite creator stream forth onto the glorious planet that is Gaia so she is restored to full blazing brightness and to remove the darkness in hidden places;

for the highest and best good of the planet and all living things on her.

---

Once again, this thread is intended to be a focusing aid for the immense powers I know that are dwelling among those of Avalon and those that read Avalon. This work is not meant to be to the exclusion of any other work done here, it is an addition and a compounding.

If you feel able, please will you post a simple response or acknowledgement - not for me - but in support of the idea and to show those that read the thread the degree to which many will act - a form of solidarity.

As before, I am simply asking for a few breaths worth of your time whenever you can remember to do it and focus the intent. If possible daily until those that act against the harmony and peace of Earth can do no further harm.

Your own versions or changes to the prayer/expression/vision I made above is very welcomed and indeed was effective before in keeping the momentum and focus of the effort.

Let us draw our swords of truth! For now is as good a time as any.

Thanks again my friends.

Anchor.. / John..

markoid
2nd October 2013, 11:57
Beautifully expressed Anchor... thank you and yes.

jiminii
2nd October 2013, 12:21
The special energy focus done here on Syria (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62742-SPECIAL-SYRIA-ENERGY-FOCUS-Ground-Crew-Initiative-Please-help-me) worked. The situation of course is not completely over, but the time of extraordinary need appears to have passed.

We will never know exactly how much difference we made in the first effort, but I am personally 100% certain that we did make a tremendous difference; in any case so far as we know, punitive air-strikes were averted! (Yeah it worked, you just know it did!)

As I stated in the original post of the Syria focus, I planned to widen the focus when that success happened; so it was always my intent to take this to the next level at some point - also, Mrs Anchor prompted me today to get it done, and so I must!

This is not about me. I am not trying to set or control an agenda here, I am simply moved by a sense of flow at this time. I perfectly understand there may be resistance to what I am now trying to co-ordinate and I am sorry to those who sense that for my part in any of these feelings, should they affect you - but I have decided to go ahead anyway.

The entire world is the focus here, but there is perhaps a need to be mindful of what is going now in America.

It has been noted on this forum circumstances are being bought about, long planned, that appear designed to foster situations in which people could panic, otherwise giving way to fear and entering into various disorderly possibly violent behaviors and thus play into the hands of a very well managed and resourced response from the government.

This ought not be!

So as happened before, not forgetting Syria and her challenges, I ask for a few more breaths of your time and your focus.

---

May the true loving brotherhood of all men be manifest in the mutual support among us;

Let the people who are in fear that their daily needs will not be met, be eased of those fears;

May all the angelic realm know that we ask and permit them to act on our focus of intent and ennoble our efforts;

Let the hearts of men be heard by each and let the message of the heart move all people toward the service of their brothers and sisters; may this work be done in the faith and secure knowledge that this is a clear path to avoid violence and chaos, and that in this way the highest and essential needs of all will be fully met;

Let the tyrants and troublemakers face the futility of what they are about and turn also towards the ways of peace, love, harmony and kindness;

Let all those places ruined by the disharmonious ways of few men be restored and rebuilt by the harmonious multitudes;

And let the love and the light of the infinite creator stream forth onto the glorious planet that is Gaia so she is restored to full blazing brightness and to remove the darkness in hidden places;

---

Once again, this thread is intended to be a focusing aid for the immense powers I know that are dwell among those of Avalon and those that read Avalon. This work is not meant to be to the exclusion of any other work done here, it is an addition and a compounding.

If feel able, please will you post a simple response or acknowledgement - not for me - but in support of the idea and to show those that read the thread the degree to which many will act - a form of solidarity.

As before, I am simply asking for a few breaths worth of your time whenever you can remember to do it and focus the intent. If possible daily until those that act against the harmony and peace of Earth can do no further harm.

Your own versions or changes to the prayer/expression/vision I made above is very welcomed and indeed was effective before in keeping the momentum and focus of the effort.

Let us draw our swords of truth! For now is as good a time as any.

Thanks again my friends.

Anchor.. / John..

you are RIGHT ON anchor so take a win and everyone who contributed to this please take a win

jim

Gardener
2nd October 2013, 13:59
Yes Anchor

Gardener.../Cathryn...

Marianne
2nd October 2013, 15:04
Yes, indeed.
------------------

------------

AND SO IT IS.

Thank you, John.

1inMany
2nd October 2013, 16:02
Absolutely. Yes!

DeDukshyn
2nd October 2013, 16:10
This is a good time spend any spare time focusing intent in this direction. If you are a daydreamer, visualize the world as you know it should be and feel what it feels to observe and be a part of that world. If you are religious, add some prayer, mantra or meditation to this effort daily, but also, infuse those effects with how it feels to have what you ask for and relax into the result, not be tense at the perceived situation.

Now is a good time ;)

Blacklight43
2nd October 2013, 17:56
John your OP is so beautiful I had to pass it on...hope you don't mind.

Wind
2nd October 2013, 20:40
That's a beautiful intention. Let it be so.

Positive Vibe Merchant
3rd October 2013, 00:13
Anchor your posts always have such respect and love in them, always with the intent to do good, and be a good person, so thank you. And thank you for this intention. This will be very helpful for all on this planet.

PVM.

sandy
3rd October 2013, 01:52
Thank you Anchor,

I feel your Love and Joyously join in to support the intention and focus of healing Mankind, Mother Earth and all her creations!!

MorningSong
3rd October 2013, 05:37
This is my wish for all (it's very early in the AM here and am on my first mug of coffee... I hope my message makes sense...

When every one of us (humans) releases the dependancy (expectancy) of pretending (demanding, obligating) of OTHERS to provide (create) our own happiness (health, wealth, respect, justice, relationships, well-being, etc) and take that responsibility as our own, (looking inward, to our selves (souls) to determine what an individual truely is and needs to live on this Earth, but not in a selfish-greedy (false) way, letting go of the EGO)... and once finding that calming space filled with light and beauty, giving us self-worth, self-love, self-respect, self-satisfaction (not EGO, but acceptance)... then we may begin to share that freedom (love, acceptance) with others and we will find true Peace (Co-operation, community).

This was a part of my "awakening" and realization...

I know the following words aren't mine and are well-known, but this is how I try to live:

Let there be peace on earth
And let it begin with me.
Let there be peace on earth
The peace that was meant to be.
With God as our father
Brothers all are we.
Let me walk with my brother
In perfect harmony.

Let peace begin with me
Let this be the moment now.
With every step i take
Let this be my solemn vow.

To take each moment
And live each moment
With peace eternally.
Let ther be peace on earth,
And let it begin with me.

Harry Connick, Jr

Caren
4th October 2013, 01:11
Yes.
Thank you John (a beautiful OP) and thank you Mrs. Anchor :)

Anchor
4th October 2013, 02:11
--

Thanks all for your comments and support.

This has not taken root yet in the way the emergency response was done for Syria - and that it understandable, we were on a brink. Only a few sense the enormity of the challenges facing us at this time.

We MrsA and I were talking about this last night. The idea we are throwing around and it seems to feel right is that the situation in America is now reaching a critical tipping point.

What is important is the decisions made by the masses in response to the decisions made by the few misguided elite.

The choices made will set the pace for the way in which the rest of the world evolves into the new age.

This is why we think it is important to provide whatever intent, light and love that one can muster - to support those who are going to decide for peace and harmony - for a nurtured and supportive evolution, rather than discord and gradual decay.

This has nothing to do with politics or the illusory games. It is everything to do with who we want to be, lovers or haters.

If the bulk of Americans can prove resistant to all the provocation, then it will be a lot easier for the rest of the world.

So I think at this time, we actually DO need America to choose the right way and then prove to the world it can be done.

We need the way shown to be the one that is peaceful and based on truth!

MorningSong
4th October 2013, 20:12
Bump! Everyone snoozing?!?

Y4e0xCLf28s

Christine
4th October 2013, 20:21
Hi MorningSong,

Thank you, thank you for bumping this thread. I don't think we are asleep... the WORK just keeps amping up and expanding. I think I said some where else that lots of us are working 24/7 at the moment.

This is what it's going to take! All hands on deck!

Everybody keep jumping in.. .. And do be aware that the game plan keeps on changing as we change it. So remain FLUENT, RESILIENT AND KEEP REACHING.

Love, PEACE and all hearts together in this.

CD7
4th October 2013, 20:29
Yes I Love It!!! Awesome :D Yes the WORLD/PLANET/EARTH needs our intention from the most genuine parts of our Heart :luv:

Was this written by you Anchor? It sounds so close to the 'great invocation'

Let all the things being attempted in the dark, be shown in the light;.....

sheme
4th October 2013, 21:07
I read someplace that all energy is positive and that which we perceive as negative energy is simply the absence of energy.
The creators love flows through all the universe and illuminates the lost- all is well with Mother Earth the way of love prevails. We call for divine light for all the children of EARTH and thank our guides for the gift of universal love light for every corner of the universe.

Thank you Anchor.

MorningSong
4th October 2013, 21:09
What the world needs now...

2cW8Alo_5uI

heretogrow
4th October 2013, 21:42
Thank you Anchor, to both you and the Mrs. I would very much like to add my energy to your awesome proposal. It is very timely indeed. From a personal standpoint, I wax and wane in my abilities and I am sure many of you have found that it can be quite draining, tho vey necessary. I find that gathered together, I am able to keep focus much better in the company of others than on my own. It is not even a question of heart or intent, it is more that my energy drains away more quickly.

Thank you so much for putting this thread. We are very blessed to have so many talented people here on this forum as well as guests who I am sure can help in this effort.

Much Love,
Julia

PS- I live in the states and the energy surrounding the many circumstances is heavy, more even so than on Tuesday. I am sensing people are really beginning to doubt if anything will be done to help the situations, and have lost most if not all confidence in those in powers ability to govern. There is a dire sense to protect ones-self and family in the undertones. But also a sense that we are in this together and will help each other in a neighborly way as needed. I come from a small town where this kind of help is still prevalent so not so sure about other localities. But here we are not so easily broken.

Anchor
4th October 2013, 23:36
Was this written by you Anchor? It sounds so close to the 'great invocation'

I did. It may be more accurate to say it came out my fingers onto the keyboard. It does borrow from certain word forms I have learned or been inspired by, some I wrote - much of the thinking behind it was done in the Syria thread and the extension of that work that was planned up front. I had no doubt that the powers that be would be wrong footed by the forces of those people, like us, in the world who would not allow a military strike in Syria. With that there is a dangerous consequence - the powers that be, a dragon in its death throws, will of course be somewhat angry and predisposed to lashing out as best they can. I think they will keep trying to crack Syria, but also turn the forces of darkness more intently on America itself - a plan long in the making, instrumented for deployment through economic chaos.

It is highly likely that the "great invocation" was an inspiration since my path traversed theosophy and Share International/Benjamin Creme and his work on Maitreya messages. My path now is in the study of the ways of the law of one. When I write things like this, it is usually after spending some time "tuning up" and quiet time so I suspect there is an element of inspiration from unseen helpers, they always have my standing permission to do that if they are in the service of the one infinite creator.

My gratitude to all who help.

Rocky_Shorz
5th October 2013, 00:22
OK Folks, join around, we have a tropical storm heading for Fukushima in 3-4 days, we need it to be as cleansing as an HHO flame...

no disasters, the Big Fin Tuna who swam to California from Japan are at 10 times the level of radiation they were a year ago, this needs to burn through the radiation already released and cleanse the ocean, world intent is needed now...

Rocky_Shorz
6th October 2013, 05:54
The reason I am giving this it's own thread is because I've never heard of it happening
before .Live whales beaching themselves are fairly common but not this...
IMO this is a foreshadowing of worse things to come..like a bad omen....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xTiR4TYCyM

This video looks like it was created Sept 3rd, 2013

wolf_rt
6th October 2013, 07:46
Yes.

Personally I am directing my focus toward establishing a government that serves the people in America. I think this would have the greatest flow on effect of good for the rest of the world.

Rocky_Shorz
6th October 2013, 20:16
do you really think it will matter who is leading the world if the oceans are dead?

politics are just a distraction to keep people from thinking what needs changing...

when politics are done, the world will finally find its true leaders, until then, they are puppets put on the air for entertainment...

DeDukshyn
6th October 2013, 20:43
The reason I am giving this it's own thread is because I've never heard of it happening
before .Live whales beaching themselves are fairly common but not this...
IMO this is a foreshadowing of worse things to come..like a bad omen....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xTiR4TYCyM

This video looks like it was created Sept 3rd, 2013

Just an FYI, This video is most likely hoax/propaganda/etc, the original photo is from this CNN news story: http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/08/20/new.zealand.whales/index.html

Not to say there aren't issues with the water around Fukishima - I am sure there is. A storm coming that way can't be good - there's been enough problems over there ...

Anchor
8th October 2013, 05:38

Keep it up.

Some thoughts for this thread - you may or may not agree.

The truth needs to be heard.

There is no inherent disharmony in expressing truths, but there could be some turmoil associated with the consequences of the truth being heard and understood; with attendant pain in our brothers and sisters hearing certain truth for the first time. There is an ever greater need for compassion.

When you hear and understand a truth (one you accept and discern) you are changed. That change can seem chaotic - especially when the profound ones hit home. It can be a rapid adjustment as storm that clears the way for increased light or if you are lucky, a more gentle path - sadly we do not often get to choose!

Sometimes the truth needs to be expressed in creative and passionate ways.

Sometimes that truth needs to be expressed in simple non-violent protest.

Sometimes silence is the only expression necessary - silence can often say so much more.

The ways of seeking truth are limitless so are the ways of expressing it.

The truth does need to be heard, even if only planted in seed form.

There is no call here for inaction.

Sometimes that truth is loud enough and powerful enough to break down a wall - be it say a wall of Jericho, or a wall between east and west Berlin - or perhaps a wall we place around ourselves.

Sometimes the truth hurts. We must meet that hurt with equal love, nurturing and compassion to quickly heal the wounds.

So I hope you see that nothing about the focus I am asking for here on this thread is to suggest calm inaction or the remaining elevated and aloof.

It can't work that way.

Much of the energy that will get us where we want to go, will be a dance of destruction - it will be a danced in the ballroom made of thought. The destruction is the destruction of an illusion, especially those dense parts of our illusion that have been created by lies perpetrated by those devious and clever master beings in the services of themselves alone!

Anchor
8th October 2013, 06:16
Sorry to post more in so short a time.

Silence is the key to the door, the door to the gate, the gate that covers the way and the truth.

Truth is approached in silence.

How does one communicate a concept of silence with silence?

One cannot do that - it is too abstract for words.

One tries to find ways of weaving the communication in a dance or poem.

The dance, the subject of which cannot be named in limited words, is performed in the hopes that another may interpret the meaning, if genuine, it is a seed, and it may or may not find fertile ground. Freewill is a factor in each of the audience. All one can do is sow as best they can.

The onlooker, according to their freewill and discernment, may see what the dance was intended to mean - by some mystical resonance perhaps - or, by some miracle maybe they even discerned more of the truth than was originally expressed and in return, give that back to the original choreographer. This is perhaps expressed well by Isaac Newton when he said "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants", but then Isaac's work also enabled others to see further - and so it goes.

We certainly need each-other for that dynamic to work.

This is nothing we can do alone.

Silence is good. Silence is key. However, sometimes we are going to need to make some noise!

MorningSong
9th October 2013, 16:47
Bump!

TvPENCdxpEs

7NJ6ql1Smlg

rDKcrpaLZ44

Rocky_Shorz
9th October 2013, 17:29
I like Rocky...

can ya walk the talk and talk the walk my brothers and sisters...

MaroonLagoon
12th October 2013, 02:58
I'm in on this.