PDA

View Full Version : How do "You See" ?

Sunny-side-up
2nd October 2013, 14:46
I don't mean in a physical sense but how do you view reality and your place/connection to it,in it!

How do "You See" ?

Take for instance our Sun;
in astronomy and science it's simply a star! but how do you see it,
what is it in your reality?

Yes it's a mass of energy contained and burning in one spot within our Universe
(yes I know it's moving through the universe) .

How do "You See" ?

1) do you see it (a Star) as a process formed in, living in and contained in our universe! where it lives out it's life! in a vacuum!
or
2) do you see it (a Star) as a local focus point of energy coming into our universe!

Now then, how do you see your self within this universe, this vacuum ?

Are you of this realm or focused into this realm/reality?

A focus of energy coming in or energy burning out!

Peace of Mind
2nd October 2013, 17:28
I don't mean in a physical sense but how do you view reality and your place/connection to it,in it!

How do "You See" ?

I see with 2 eyes, identifying my surroundings by the effects it has on my life. The third eye envisions/focuses on images I choose to see manifest in my reality.

Take for instance our Sun;
in astronomy and science it's simply a star! but how do you see it,
what is it in your reality?

I can consider that the hugh bright glowing orb in sky is a giant ball of fire, but that’s what I’ve been told, I have no actual experiences in “outer-space” to say that is fact. So until I can garner my own personal truths (or a spaceship)I can only consider that the “Sun” is exactly what we’ve been told it is. As long as it continues to turn night into day and stay consistent in creating seasons/life… there will be no concerns from me.

Yes it's a mass of energy contained and burning in one spot within our Universe
(yes I know it's moving through the universe) .

How do "You See" ?

1) do you see it (a Star) as a process formed in, living in and contained in our universe! where it lives out it's life! in a vacuum!
or
2) do you see it (a Star) as a local focus point of energy coming into our universe!

I think it would be a bit foolish to say in confidence what exactly that glowing orb in the sky really is. Sure the populace thinks they know what it is because they were taught to think in this manner. However, I make it my business to not speak in confidence about something I have no experience in, or have ever actually validated for myself. It’s not like the average person gets to explore outer space, so how can we be so sure what to believe about it?

Now then, how do you see your self within this universe, this vacuum ?

As a being living in the “Now”… not a being living in yesterday, or tomorrow. A being taking every opportunity “Now” to experience the best things in life, to create opportunities for self and others through respect, commitment, responsibility and courage.

Are you of this realm or focused into this realm/reality?

I’am what I’am and that’s all that really matters. To know the self is to consistently place yourself in a position to make things happen. Every day I wake up to a beautiful life. No debt, great health and no sustainability issues. But, I’am aware that many do hold certain attributes that will bring disempowerment into their lives.

My reality is what I make it. The only real wickedness I face is when I choose to get involve with others affairs. In doing so, I place myself in a position to take on the energies they are attracting to themselves…so, the only time I get involved with such people is when I can clearly see they need my assistance…and even then I’m basically just assisting them with techniques for making their reality more to their liking.

It’s all a matter of what you’re focusing on. If you spend your days focused on grief, disappointments,sorrow then you will notice these things more and more in your life. My life is good because I choose not to let others fill my mind with doom, gloom, fear mongering, and other subjective ideologies. I go out of my way “not” to get tricked into indulging in any of that. If I do get involved... it's because I'm making attempts at exposing it for being a blatant distraction. Wasting time and energy on something you don’t want in your life are clear signs of confusion, self defeatism, and mental manipulation. Why give such things (unconfirmed things) power?

I’ve come to learn that most of the unpleasant material discussed here (and elsewhere) is cleverly fashioned in a way to draw attention; it seems like its there to drain you, feed off of your energy, control your mind.

To get what you want in this reality you have to take part in this reality, not sit idle waiting for others to make the move for you….most times the procrastinator has their minds altered with these negative thoughts of others...just so you can materialize these thoughts for them, not for you. I rather pass on that, and continue to use my own mind to my own liking. In this reality, everyday is a blessing and I show my gratitude by courageously putting my paint brush to the canvass.

There is no better place to be in then the "present"...and what a gift it is.

Peace