PDA

View Full Version : Magnets 'Can Modify Our Morality'

Gita
2nd April 2010, 10:58
Magnets 'Can Modify Our Morality'

'Scientists have shown they can change people's moral judgements by disrupting a specific area of the brain with magnetic pulses. They identified a region of the brain just above and behind the right ear which appears to control morality.
And by using magnetic pulses to block cell activity they impaired volunteers' notion of right and wrong. The small Massachusetts Institute of Technology study appears in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.'

Full Article Here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8593748.stm)

Can you just imagine the implications??:eek:

HORIZONS
2nd April 2010, 12:32
Thanks Gita, not only can I imagine the implications, I am sure that I have had to deal with this many times when in an magnetic field. This might really help to explain why some people do certain things they would not normally do and say things like "I don't know why I did that?". If we are feeling out of character we need to look around and see if we can identify a possible magnetic field of some sort. Being aware is a big asset in combating this kind of control.

Gita
2nd April 2010, 12:38
I was also thinking of how they could implement these EMP devices anywhere from the shopping malls to airport scanners. They could also use them from their mobile vans that they already use for scanning. If they did it to enough people in certain areas where people would kick off for no reason, then they can bring in their complete police state as the rest of the public would demand it. A well tried and tested technique. :rolleyes:

jem284
2nd April 2010, 13:00
I use small magnets all the time and put them on acupunture points when i am having a health issue. They really work!! It's not just any magnets though
they are very small round ones I get from my Acupunturist

HORIZONS
2nd April 2010, 13:11
I was also thinking of how they could implement these EMP devices anywhere from the shopping malls to airport scanners. They could also use them from their mobile vans that they already use for scanning. If they did it to enough people in certain areas where people would kick off for no reason, then they can bring in their complete police state as the rest of the public would demand it. A well tried and tested technique. :rolleyes:

I guess this might explain why I was so impressed to leave the city life and move out to the open country. I do not like to be in metropolitan areas anymore, and things of that nature. I only feel good when I am out in the open spaces of nature.

Gita
2nd April 2010, 13:42
I use small magnets all the time and put them on acupunture points when i am having a health issue. They really work!! It's not just any magnets though
they are very small round ones I get from my Acupunturist

Yea, I’ve got the same magnets. I used them for three months on my third eye as I’d heard that they could open up the third eye. Didn’t have as much an effect as I hoped for though. However, my daughter and friends did have a good laugh at my expense looking like a fool. :laugh:

Loving your avatar jem - so cute.

Gita
2nd April 2010, 13:46
You sound like you’re in an ideal place – unlike me who’s stuck in a city. I also have a telephone pylon right in my back garden which provides the telephone lines for the neighbourhood. :rolleyes:

K626
2nd April 2010, 18:39
It's why some parts of the world are more calming than others ie the amount of iron in the rocks. The brain is a big magnetic basically and very sensitive to magnetism/iron/ etc...Hawaii is a good examnple due to the high iron contenet in the recently spewed volacanic rock...Underground springs with high salt content has a similar effect.

Jan Rodrigo
9th April 2010, 14:50
could be how implants work as well ,+ im sure it can effect your magnetic feild which is conected to moods

jem284
26th April 2010, 20:59
Yea, Iíve got the same magnets. I used them for three months on my third eye as Iíd heard that they could open up the third eye. Didnít have as much an effect as I hoped for though. However, my daughter and friends did have a good laugh at my expense looking like a fool. :laugh:

Loving your avatar jem - so cute.

Hi Gita
I don't think putting the magnets on your third eye is going to do to much
it is more for the accupunture points. :)

Gita
26th April 2010, 21:05
Hi Gita
I don't think putting the magnets on your third eye is going to do to much
it is more for the accupunture points. :)

I did a lot of research on it before trying it. A lot of people have reported success using them on their third eye. Apparently magnets that close to the pineal gland can have some affect. There were also a couple of reported cases of brain tumour as they had used the wrong pole on their third eye! :eek: Just didnít work much for me.:(

perfectresonance
26th April 2010, 21:41
I guess this might explain why I was so impressed to leave the city life and move out to the open country. I do not like to be in metropolitan areas anymore, and things of that nature. I only feel good when I am out in the open spaces of nature.

This is why, after a week of being amongst computers and electromagnetic transmissions I have to get out into nature for my mental health. It cleanses the mind and the body. It is important to "get some fresh air", and I don't mean walk to the shops and back.

This is where I recharged a few days ago. Isn't it magical?

http://i44.tinypic.com/r8s2lw.jpg

grace
26th April 2010, 21:47
i had to deal with some beings attached to my energy field recently which actually changed my behavior and thought process. i dont know if anyone's had similar experiences, but when you release them, they feel like magnets and balls of electricity leaving your body. so maybe there is something similar going on with certain beings we cant see and these magnets.

jem284
26th April 2010, 22:38
I did a lot of research on it before trying it. A lot of people have reported success using them on their third eye. Apparently magnets that close to the pineal gland can have some affect. There were also a couple of reported cases of brain tumour as they had used the wrong pole on their third eye! :eek: Just didnít work much for me.:(

Hi
Yah you have to be careful. I had them on a point by my pinky nails and my nails of both pinkys grew in lumpy. It brings the energy to that point and that energy is very hot from what my acupunturest says. It's very interesting how it works though. I don't quite understand it all but I am learning.
Blessings
Patty:)

K626
26th April 2010, 23:15
Magnets 'Can Modify Our Morality'

'Scientists have shown they can change people's moral judgements by disrupting a specific area of the brain with magnetic pulses. They identified a region of the brain just above and behind the right ear which appears to control morality.
And by using magnetic pulses to block cell activity they impaired volunteers' notion of right and wrong. The small Massachusetts Institute of Technology study appears in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.'

Full Article Here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8593748.stm)

Can you just imagine the implications??:eek:

The brain itself is a big electro-chemical magnet, so no surprise here. The other thing is that they know we can't tell the differance between our own real memories and those implanted or 'suggested'.

Gita
27th April 2010, 08:11
i had to deal with some beings attached to my energy field recently which actually changed my behavior and thought process. i dont know if anyone's had similar experiences, but when you release them, they feel like magnets and balls of electricity leaving your body. so maybe there is something similar going on with certain beings we cant see and these magnets.

Attachments are very common Grace. I'm forever clearing other people's attachments which come in all forms and from all different levels and dimensions. :laser:

Connecting with Sauce
27th April 2010, 14:59

I would say this is a definite. I've spoken to enough people with regards this and this links very nicely to this e-book http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/bodysnatchersSusanReededited.shtml

...and on this note if you're having problems I'd say this is well worth a read...

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/jacklondonhowtofightmonstersguidebook04jul09.shtml

I know someone who actually had "one of their spiritual guides" having a being attached to the rear of the guide so the messages they were getting was not "from the light"... so be careful what you get channelled and make sure the zone is well protected... The how to fight monsters guide was used to clear the guide of this negative energy.

Hope this helps...

Agape
27th April 2010, 15:51
Maybe the researchers themselves had gone a bit wrong trying to mess with brain centers and find where is the 'seat of morality'
I'm sure there are millions of methods on how to influence, affect and change brain functions .
This one sounds hazardeous. It's basically wrong in itself .
Magnets obviously do not help them to become enlightened ..

Pinch an elephant on the right spot and he will show you the meaning of acupunture :becky:

K626
27th April 2010, 20:32
It will be micro-electrical currents next and we'll all be walking around with little electrode hats on so we can think a little faster when we do the crossword. Allegedly.