PDA

View Full Version : Mark Passio - New Age Bull**** And The Suppression Of The Sacred Masculine

ktlight
4th October 2013, 10:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZvBknPV6hk

"Published on Aug 11, 2013
This is the extended podcast version of the presentation Mark Passio gave at the Free Your Mind 2 Conference in Philadelphia on April 27, 2013. In this presentation Mark talks about the "New" Age Movement as another Religion to control people's minds and prevent them from developing a deep understanding of Natural Law. Mark goes through 10 "New" Age Deceptions in the talk, and then offers a Correction to balance each deception. If you have bought into the hype of the "New" Age Movement, this is a video that you need to see to understand how you are being deceived."

Akasha
4th October 2013, 11:39
Awesome video which Roman has been promoting for a number of weeks already here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62551-A-Most-Important-Video-The-New-Age-Bull-hit-The-Truth-and-The-Reasons).

ROMANWKT
4th October 2013, 12:01
Beat yaa

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62551-A-Most-Important-Video-The-New-Age-Bull-hit-The-Truth-and-The-Reasons

Good man ktlight

Warmest regards

roman

Lifebringer
4th October 2013, 13:38
Shame they take a wonderful time in soul's lives, and turn into something "nutty, controlling, or as deceit" I thought the understanding of God was taught by Christ and each one discerns the truth on whatever level the Creator and God deem necessary. Some are on coming off and getting on different paths, who am I to judge how either of these teachings of nature and peace, are taught to others and how they perceive them?

I mock no one on how they move through this roller coaster of karma endings and blessingful beginnings according to how a soul, which may very well come from another star system's Deital society teachings in their world. It may ring true in different ways than we know.
I just keep an open mind, on what I have to bare in this life, and if there's something I can give in advice or teaching to offer them, I do. Some take it with love, and some take it with criticism, but it's always unconditional to my human family as a big sister, little sister, mother or grandmother's love.

sheme
4th October 2013, 13:52
Sorry, this video is just another deception (With agressive bells on).

Personally tailored belief systems are organic and in constant evolution, the creators of this video no doubt mean well but their vibration is quite different to my own and many people on this planet right now, they/we are unable to resonate with the message of this video.

Good news it will enable those entities who are at a similar vibration to the belief system of the video maker to feel good .

So all is well and we are all where we are meant to be.

Richard S.
4th October 2013, 14:07
I watched the whole thing, very good information...

risveglio
11th October 2013, 12:56
Sorry, this video is just another deception (With agressive bells on).

Personally tailored belief systems are organic and in constant evolution, the creators of this video no doubt mean well but their vibration is quite different to my own and many people on this planet right now, they/we are unable to resonate with the message of this video.

Good news it will enable those entities who are at a similar vibration to the belief system of the video maker to feel good .

So all is well and we are all where we are meant to be.

Just curious, it appears that my country is definitely heading to a war, maybe even concentration camps and another holocaust like event. In your vibration, what do we do about this? I personally see myself as an infinite soul so death does not scare me for me, so if you answer is to just let it happen then ok, why not, but how do you know? Is it just his tone?

If you see that everything you have every been told or believe is a lie, either to cover up another lie or because the person telling you never knew the truth? If after you see this, if it becomes simple and obvious but every time you show anyone proof, they either turn it over on you as the enemy or just convince everyone else you are crazy, wouldn't that come out as aggression? Should we shut off anyone with an aggressive tone?