PDA

View Full Version : Biden Tipping the People Off to Upcoming Event(s)?

eric1
4th October 2013, 22:55
Moderator may wish to move this to conspiracy.

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/LibertyDistricts2008/conversations/topics/19358

GlassSteagallfan
5th October 2013, 00:43
Opinion
Staff Writer
http://intellihub.com/2013/10/04/bidens-codeword-warning-more-than-meets-eye/
October 4, 2014

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Treasury has warned that the $16.7 trillion debt ceiling must be raised by Oct. 17th, to avoid a U.S. debt default. This warning has caused concerns amongst investors and citizens alike as most are unsure of their futures in this once great nation.

Based on a study of a previous debt ceiling impasse in 2011, the results won’t be good if figureheads in Washington can’t find a solution. WashingtonPost.com reported, “Failing to do so, Treasury warned, would have catastrophic consequences.

“A default would be unprecedented and has the potential to be catastrophic: credit markets could freeze, the value of the dollar could plummet, U.S. interest rates could skyrocket, the negative spillover could reverberate around the world, and there might be a financial crisis and recession that could echo the events of 2008 or worse,” the report said.”[1]

Some are wondering why this was all allowed to happen in the first place. Why would a corporation, the Corporation of the United States (i.e. D.C.), intentionally run itself into the ground, what’s the point? Obviously this was not done by the corporation itself or one single person, but rather the greedy men and women in charge of it. Their hands are deep into the honey pot as they have used the funds for years to fund their private corporations, awarding themselves no-bid contracts and so on.

So how might this all affect us now?

According to the Treasury Department report on economic fallout of 2011 debt ceiling impasse, ”Real GDP expanded at a 1.8 percent annual rate in the first half of 2013, and last month, a consensus of private-sector economists forecast real GDP to accelerate to a 2.4percent annual rate in the second half and then to expand 2.8 percent in 2014. As economic activity strengthens, labor market conditions should improve further, creating new jobs and maintaining the downward trajectory of the unemployment rate. The government shutdown that began October 1 puts that outlook at risk. Private sector economists have estimated that a weeklong shutdown could slow GDP growth in the fourth quarter by over a quarter percentage point, while a longer shutdown could have a substantially greater effect, perhaps even causing a recession.

If such projections prove accurate, the weaker-than-expected economic expansion would be even more susceptible to the adverse effects from a debt ceiling impasse than prior to the shutdown. A protracted debate about the debt ceiling could spark renewed financial market stress, and a fall in stock prices and wider credit spreads would depress spending from the private sector. In addition, increased uncertainty or reduced confidence could lead consumers to postpone purchases and businesses to postpone hiring and investments. A precise estimate of the effects is impossible, and the current situation is different from that of late 2011, yet economic theory and empirical evidence is clear about the direction of the effect: a large, adverse, and persistent financial shock like the one that began in late 2011 would result in a slower economy with less hiring and a higher unemployment rate than would otherwise be the case”[2]

Whatever the case may be, the economic future of America looks grim.

You also have to take a step back and ask yourself: why was all of this allowed to happen? Why was the spending in Washington allowed to go so far? Upon closer look, you may realize this was planned for a long time. Entertain the fact that it was in the cards if you will. After all, the actor turned U.S. President, Ronald Reagan, wasn’t puppeteered to start the Readiness Exercise 1984 (REX84) for nothing. Why were secret detention facilities readied early on in the U.S.? Does this dovetail into the recent Biden fiasco?

In fact, some people fear the recent spectacle by Vice President Joe Biden, in which he was pictured holding a document (http://nypost.com/2013/10/01/way-to-keep-a-secret-joe/)entitled “CODEWORD” outside of a secure area against protocol was a warning to people in-the-know, rather than a mistake.

An anonymous tip sent in to Intellihub.com today read, “I am a U.S. Government contractor working closely with different 3-letter agencies. My colleague a U.S. Rear Admiral, retired and still maintaining his classified clearance, and I have taken a closer look at the J. Biden picture where he holds a classified file “CODEWORD”. I wanted to offer some insight which you can publish to your readers, but please keep my name confidential.

”CODEWORD” is a highly classified designation and such files can not even leave a SCIF (classified room). It is a violation of national security rules to have a file marked “CODEWORD”outside of a SCIF. And, this begs the question. Was it a mistake or was it a message?

The Admiral and I believe it absolutely is a message and that there never was any classified information in the file held by Biden, otherwise Biden is in violation of US National Security. The possible meaning(s) of Codeword: ”CODEWORD” is tied to a passage in a fictional book published Codeword: Apollyon – Terrorism’s Second Wave.

This fictional book is about an ‘event’ post 9/11.This is what we believe the message means. It wasn’t done by chance,but is a message to those who are “in the know”. Apollyon corresponds to a passage in the Bible. Revelations 9:11 (no coincidence 9/11), which reads; ”And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.”Some biblical scholars interpret Apollyon or Abaddon to mean Lucifer/Satan as it is translated to “a place of destruction, the Destroyer, or Angel of the bottomless pit”, but I believe it is a reference to something else.

The “Destroyer” is also called “Wormwood” which is the mythical “Nibiru”. Read the Revelations passage again, ”And they had a King Over Them, [which is] the Angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon [the Destroyer].” Ancient word for King going back to ancient Egypt is “N-g-r” meaning God or “Negash” meaning King. This word was used for Heavenly bodies in the Cosmos and not for Pharaohs. “And they had a King of them.. theAngel of the bottomless pit…the Destroyer” This message has two possibilities, and it is NOT a mistake, it is reference to a passing object in our solar system known as the”destroyer”, or it is indication of the implementation of another false flag event like 9/11.

No doubt this was done to announce an upcoming event to those “in the know”. Again, this was not a mistake. Now, I do not subscribe to the theory of Nibiru, but I do believe a passing comet such as ISON could trigger dramatic events on Earth in the near future. Also there is another comet on the exact same trajectory as ISON in 2014.Is this government shut down really a coincidence? The picture of Biden holding the classified file was publicized September 30th, one day before the shut down.

I wanted to send this insight as I believe it is worth investigating and reporting to the public. On a separate note, I was notified by my kids high school Principal last month that as of October 1st all schools in our County have received from FEMA high frequency radios for alternate emergency communications, and just today they are holding a public school, county-wide (FEMA) lock down drill. HF radios are not cheap, and every school in our county in Florida has receive done. Why now?? Are they expecting an “event” in the near future? My gut tells me “YES”.”[3]

Something is coming down the pipe people. Remain vigilant.

GoodETxSG
5th October 2013, 16:11
I am hearing about lots of "Siginals" going out to the elite hordes by their leaders/controllers to move money out of the public market into the secret market, move to their safe havens ("Take Vacations"), Stock Up, and other secret activites.

They have been given a lot of siginals to get ready for an event or string of events... One of my insiders told me not to worry this is just an insider "Stress Test" and a way to get white hats to show their hands so they can have a pin put in them... He was alone in his theory among the almost a dozen people I communicated with this past week.

That one theory is convincing but the amount of chatter among the Federal Reserve types, FEMA types and Military types is extremly serious and they are convinced that the next several months will be extremely perilous especially for those who are not prepared.

Are there "Codewords" going up by the elite, yes! I missed this one. Thanks for posting this Thread!

I hope everyone is taking this seriously and stocking up on food and water for a few weeks minimum. I was shocked to have family that normally treat me like a conspearcy nut all of a suddon asking me what they should buy, so people are waking up and feel something in the air.

Besides... Its better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. IMHO...

SilentFeathers
5th October 2013, 22:21
Here's a closer look at the cover.....

http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/573x600.jpg

The bottom line is weird; "O fran person O"......what the heck is a fran person?

Biden aledgedly had an aid in 2012 named Fran Person
https://twitter.com/JoyLinFN/status/276722593262862337

Francis J. Person (Fran), Congressional Staffer - Salary Data
http://www.legistorm.com/person/Francis_J_Person/24328.html

Why would Biden have a classified folder with this persons name on it.....strange huh?

Muzz
5th October 2013, 22:56
According to this Fran Person was a personal aide to Vice President Joe Biden. - link (http://www.thestate.com/2009/10/11/979461/morris-ex-gamecock-fits-in-at.html)

GoodETxSG
5th October 2013, 22:59
If it's Fran the Person it would be the Former Navy person mentioned above, (With deep Navy ONI Contacts) alarming in its own right. WHAT is he doing writing classified documents as current as THIS ONE?

If its is related to a NIMS/FEMA Acronym;

:tape2: FRAN is an Acronym in THIS situation... :tape2:

USUALLY meaning something like...

FRAN - Friends Relatives Associates Network etc...

norman
5th October 2013, 23:54
If it's a global risk, we should be seeing signs everywhere, not just in the US.

GoodETxSG
6th October 2013, 00:07
More interesting news and we see how the government keeps quiet on new data that may spook the public...
====================================
http://intellihub.com/2013/10/05/new-fears-super-volcano-eruption-will-make-u-s-uninhabitable/
New Fears Supervolcano Eruption Will Make U.S. Uninhabitable

Activity at Yellowstone’s supervolcano is ramping-up, causing some in-the-know to prepare for what could soon make two-thirds of the United States uninhabitable.

http://intellihub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Yellowstone.png

Staff Writer
Intellihub.com
October 5, 2013

YELLOWSTONE, WYOMING — Recently the massive 300 mile wide underground supervolcano and pool of liquid hot magma at Yellowstone National Park has become alarmingly active. So far, mainline scientists and press have kept the cause of the activity tight-lipped, but one thing is for sure, something is definitely going on underground in the region. In fact it has been documented that the ground in and around Yellowstone has risen over 3 inches per year lately, which is scary data to receive for modern researchers.

According to scientists, if the massive Yellowstone supervolcano erupted, it would likely dump up to 10 feet of ash over two-thirds of the U.S., causing such devastation that almost nothing would survive. The entire Continental United States (CONUS) would be engulfed in darkness from the volcanic dust, possibly for days if not weeks and no food would grow or reach the grocery store shelves for that matter. We as Americans would be in the midst of chaos, like never seen before. All of the power and technology would likely be rendered useless and unworkable to any survivors. And this ladies and gentlemen is also why we have to consider the fact that FEMA camps are real and will likely be activated in the event such a disaster were to arise.

Provisions for this type scenario were previously laid out by President Ronald Reagan and Col. Oliver North with the controversial and secretive Readiness Exercise 1984 (REX84) program. Interestingly enough this program was initiated shortly after the U.S. Government and NASA spotted an incoming solar body (i.e. Planet X, Nibiru) with the IRAS satellite in the early 1980′s. This report was later covered-up and the topic was silenced from the mainline press ever since.

However, most recently with the ramp-up in seismic activity in and around the Yellowstone region, one must question what is truly going on. Recent “quake swarms” are to blame, but the source of the earthquakes is baffling to researchers and could be possibly be influenced by a planetary alignment according to some experts and peer-reviewed studies. In mid-September KOMONews.com reported, “Yellowstone’s recent earthquake swarms started on Sept. 10 and were shaking until about 11:30 a.m. Sept. 16.

“A total of 130 earthquakes of magnitude 0.6 to 3.6 have occurred in these three areas, however, most have occurred in the Lower Geyser Basin,” a University of Utah statement said. “Notably much of seismicity in Yellowstone occurs as swarms.”

Including smaller events that have not been verified, there were many more quakes, Smith said.

The recent swarms produced roughly four quakes that were large enough to feel.

The first, a magnitude 3.5, struck Sept. 13 about 17 miles northeast of West Yellowstone, Mont. Then, in the early hours Sept. 15, two quakes, a magnitude 3.2 and magnitude 3.4, were detected in quick succession at 5:10 and 5:11 a.m., about 15 miles southeast of West Yellowstone. The magnitude 3.6 that marked the peak of the swarm struck nearby about 4 1/2 hours later.

“They weren’t big earthquakes,” Smith said, “but they were felt.”

About half a dozen earthquakes are felt in Yellowstone in an average year, he said.

“This is pretty unusual, to be honest,” Smith said.”

As of yet it is unknown if any of this has to do with Vice President Joe Biden’s recent “CODEWORD” warning or the defunding of the U.S. Space Fence program as reported by Intellihub.com[2]

SilentFeathers
6th October 2013, 00:52
If it's Fran the Person it would be the Former Navy person mentioned above, (With deep Navy ONI Contacts) alarming in its own right. WHAT is he doing writing classified documents as current as THIS ONE?

If its is related to a NIMS/FEMA Acronym;

:tape2: FRAN is an Acronym in THIS situation... :tape2:

USUALLY meaning something like...

FRAN - Friends Relatives Associates Network etc...

The way Biden is holding the folder it looks to me that he is on purpose exposing the name Fran Person...could be just me but the whole thing seems staged in my opinion.

Rosieposie
6th October 2013, 06:36
To mirror Normons comment, is this just a US thing (ie financial crises) that has run offs globally or is it a global event (ie, comets/sun etc)?

Things are definitely busy over there and there's a lot of energy building I'm just curious as to if we are dealing with localized dramas or something more widespread.

ghostrider
6th October 2013, 07:52
fran person = friends relatives associates network = person , translation , WE us family freinds cousins , worker bees , folks , ehummm EVERYBODY ... THE CODEWORD hint major event on the east coast , lots of military vehicles for two months have been massing there , a nuke went missing , a comet is on the way , and we are out of gold , out of money , and shutdown , you know what move comes next ... a global false flag ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Opinion
Staff Writer
http://intellihub.com/2013/10/04/bidens-codeword-warning-more-than-meets-eye/
October 4, 2014

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Treasury has warned that the $16.7 trillion debt ceiling must be raised by Oct. 17th, to avoid a U.S. debt default. This warning has caused concerns amongst investors and citizens alike as most are unsure of their futures in this once great nation.

Based on a study of a previous debt ceiling impasse in 2011, the results won’t be good if figureheads in Washington can’t find a solution. WashingtonPost.com reported, “Failing to do so, Treasury warned, would have catastrophic consequences.

“A default would be unprecedented and has the potential to be catastrophic: credit markets could freeze, the value of the dollar could plummet, U.S. interest rates could skyrocket, the negative spillover could reverberate around the world, and there might be a financial crisis and recession that could echo the events of 2008 or worse,” the report said.”[1]

Some are wondering why this was all allowed to happen in the first place. Why would a corporation, the Corporation of the United States (i.e. D.C.), intentionally run itself into the ground, what’s the point? Obviously this was not done by the corporation itself or one single person, but rather the greedy men and women in charge of it. Their hands are deep into the honey pot as they have used the funds for years to fund their private corporations, awarding themselves no-bid contracts and so on.

So how might this all affect us now?

According to the Treasury Department report on economic fallout of 2011 debt ceiling impasse, ”Real GDP expanded at a 1.8 percent annual rate in the first half of 2013, and last month, a consensus of private-sector economists forecast real GDP to accelerate to a 2.4percent annual rate in the second half and then to expand 2.8 percent in 2014. As economic activity strengthens, labor market conditions should improve further, creating new jobs and maintaining the downward trajectory of the unemployment rate. The government shutdown that began October 1 puts that outlook at risk. Private sector economists have estimated that a weeklong shutdown could slow GDP growth in the fourth quarter by over a quarter percentage point, while a longer shutdown could have a substantially greater effect, perhaps even causing a recession.

If such projections prove accurate, the weaker-than-expected economic expansion would be even more susceptible to the adverse effects from a debt ceiling impasse than prior to the shutdown. A protracted debate about the debt ceiling could spark renewed financial market stress, and a fall in stock prices and wider credit spreads would depress spending from the private sector. In addition, increased uncertainty or reduced confidence could lead consumers to postpone purchases and businesses to postpone hiring and investments. A precise estimate of the effects is impossible, and the current situation is different from that of late 2011, yet economic theory and empirical evidence is clear about the direction of the effect: a large, adverse, and persistent financial shock like the one that began in late 2011 would result in a slower economy with less hiring and a higher unemployment rate than would otherwise be the case”[2]

Whatever the case may be, the economic future of America looks grim.

You also have to take a step back and ask yourself: why was all of this allowed to happen? Why was the spending in Washington allowed to go so far? Upon closer look, you may realize this was planned for a long time. Entertain the fact that it was in the cards if you will. After all, the actor turned U.S. President, Ronald Reagan, wasn’t puppeteered to start the Readiness Exercise 1984 (REX84) for nothing. Why were secret detention facilities readied early on in the U.S.? Does this dovetail into the recent Biden fiasco?

In fact, some people fear the recent spectacle by Vice President Joe Biden, in which he was pictured holding a document (http://nypost.com/2013/10/01/way-to-keep-a-secret-joe/)entitled “CODEWORD” outside of a secure area against protocol was a warning to people in-the-know, rather than a mistake.

An anonymous tip sent in to Intellihub.com today read, “I am a U.S. Government contractor working closely with different 3-letter agencies. My colleague a U.S. Rear Admiral, retired and still maintaining his classified clearance, and I have taken a closer look at the J. Biden picture where he holds a classified file “CODEWORD”. I wanted to offer some insight which you can publish to your readers, but please keep my name confidential.

”CODEWORD” is a highly classified designation and such files can not even leave a SCIF (classified room). It is a violation of national security rules to have a file marked “CODEWORD”outside of a SCIF. And, this begs the question. Was it a mistake or was it a message?

The Admiral and I believe it absolutely is a message and that there never was any classified information in the file held by Biden, otherwise Biden is in violation of US National Security. The possible meaning(s) of Codeword: ”CODEWORD” is tied to a passage in a fictional book published Codeword: Apollyon – Terrorism’s Second Wave.

This fictional book is about an ‘event’ post 9/11.This is what we believe the message means. It wasn’t done by chance,but is a message to those who are “in the know”. Apollyon corresponds to a passage in the Bible. Revelations 9:11 (no coincidence 9/11), which reads; ”And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.”Some biblical scholars interpret Apollyon or Abaddon to mean Lucifer/Satan as it is translated to “a place of destruction, the Destroyer, or Angel of the bottomless pit”, but I believe it is a reference to something else.

The “Destroyer” is also called “Wormwood” which is the mythical “Nibiru”. Read the Revelations passage again, ”And they had a King Over Them, [which is] the Angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon [the Destroyer].” Ancient word for King going back to ancient Egypt is “N-g-r” meaning God or “Negash” meaning King. This word was used for Heavenly bodies in the Cosmos and not for Pharaohs. “And they had a King of them.. theAngel of the bottomless pit…the Destroyer” This message has two possibilities, and it is NOT a mistake, it is reference to a passing object in our solar system known as the”destroyer”, or it is indication of the implementation of another false flag event like 9/11.

No doubt this was done to announce an upcoming event to those “in the know”. Again, this was not a mistake. Now, I do not subscribe to the theory of Nibiru, but I do believe a passing comet such as ISON could trigger dramatic events on Earth in the near future. Also there is another comet on the exact same trajectory as ISON in 2014.Is this government shut down really a coincidence? The picture of Biden holding the classified file was publicized September 30th, one day before the shut down.

I wanted to send this insight as I believe it is worth investigating and reporting to the public. On a separate note, I was notified by my kids high school Principal last month that as of October 1st all schools in our County have received from FEMA high frequency radios for alternate emergency communications, and just today they are holding a public school, county-wide (FEMA) lock down drill. HF radios are not cheap, and every school in our county in Florida has receive done. Why now?? Are they expecting an “event” in the near future? My gut tells me “YES”.”[3]

Something is coming down the pipe people. Remain vigilant.

the look on biden's face says it all , he usually has the used car salesman smile for the camera ... he has the look like all hope is gone ...

Daphne
23rd September 2014, 00:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMUXdokI2qQ

I have been told that this is the Wormwood galaxy in my video shot from my backyard this afternoon.

Maia Gabrial
23rd September 2014, 12:13
The way Biden is holding the folder it looks to me that he is on purpose exposing the name Fran Person...could be just me but the whole thing seems staged in my opinion.

That's the way it seems to me, too, SilentFeathers. Anyone who handles secret documents has to ensure that they stay protected from prying eyes.
So, how many people have fallen for this?