PDA

View Full Version : anyone know anything about cloning i need new body parts

jiminii
6th October 2013, 12:02
I have found somewhere on the internet this idea where we don't have to run this universe in linear and that we could run it more or less in the NOW, And if we wanted to change anything we could go back to a period of time where we were in good shape, (before I jumped off a building and my food landed on a rod coming out of the concrete and broke a toe).

From this period we could start creating from that period of time into this creation and make ourselves young again,. Anyone have any more ideas like this that could actually work?

jim

Heartsong
6th October 2013, 12:17
Young in body or in spirit? Young in behavior? Young in wisdom? On another thread I read something like "you can't go back again, you aren't he same person." I tend to agree.

You are younger today than you will be 10 years from now. Will you want then what you have now?

Now is all you get.

jiminii
6th October 2013, 12:28
I wish I could find that writing because it explains it better than I can. It is like in the NOW we are creating this human body in linear so it ages. but if we just create it in now and spiritually go back to a time of youth and remember how it was being created then that spiritually we could put that earlier young creation into our beingness and the body would start to create itself from that earlier model and if we kept the creation in the NOW we would not age and our bodies would become young from the earlier model

the spirit can create anything. Just don't quite know how you can actually make it happen.

jim

ulli
6th October 2013, 13:28
What is composed must decompose.
Spirit can probably counter that law, but why on earth would that be desirable?

When out of body one can fly,
while inside a body all such freedom of movement is restricted.

Operator
6th October 2013, 14:54
Watch the movie The island (2005)

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTAwNjk0NjM1ODReQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDc1NjIxMzM@._ V1_SX214_.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399201/

A man goes on the run after he discovers that he is actually a "harvestable being", and is being kept as a source of replacement parts, along with others, in a Utopian facility.

webyourstuff
6th October 2013, 15:11
You never know what the mind can do. I have heard of a lot of miracle cures, and a lot of miracle violations of the physical universe. Two come to mind: A teenager contracted rabies. Didn't know it, didn't get the shot, developed into full-blown rabies - and got better! Only known recovery from rabies in history! Another teenager is fully blind. Yet he can see! Same way a bat sees- he hears objects! Both are on youtube. He walks to school with neither cane nor dog, and he skate boards!

It appears anything is possible.

My opinion: just keep developing yourself spiritually, and eventually something will happen. That, or an understanding will happen about why you are holding on to the unwanted condition.

ghostrider
6th October 2013, 16:50
Things will only change , when WE change them ... our problem is letting someone else fix it , it's what got us where we are ...

RMorgan
6th October 2013, 17:16
...(before I jumped off a building and my food landed on a rod coming out of the concrete and broke a toe)...

I guess your foot [sic] and toe are not as good in instantly self-regenerating as your head (sledge hammer story), right?

Hehe...Just joking. Sorry to disrupt the thread, I just couldn't miss this opportunity. ;)

Raf.

Sunny-side-up
6th October 2013, 17:40
It reminds me of a scene from one of the 'Star Trek' films,
where one of the me#mbers used the stored molecular copy of himself to refresh his body
and so flush out the ill health problem he had in his now body!

When I have healthily adjusted someones body energies, I fell their energies first and hold that in my left palm and mind, then I can work on that energy, Once together always together, like affects like etc, but you would know all of that I'm sure but! What maybe you need to do is go to your higher-self and bring back the healthy energy and version of what you would like to be now, and so let it permeate your broken parts!

Reset your energy mould and re-fill it again :)

jiminii
6th October 2013, 17:45
...(before I jumped off a building and my food landed on a rod coming out of the concrete and broke a toe)...

I guess your foot [sic] and toe are not as good in instantly self-regenerating as your head (sledge hammer story), right?

Hehe...Just joking. Sorry to disrupt the thread, I just couldn't miss this opportunity. ;)

Raf.

it's ok this is a joking thread

jim

Realeyes
9th October 2013, 17:32
In the present NOW BEcome Shiva,

Your blue body

dancing in your Divine blue print

and

Consciously recreate the body anew 'here'.

http://store.ramtha.com/images/cart/full/BLUESHIVA.jpg