PDA

View Full Version : “Martial Law in Effect” Signs delivered to FEMA Region 3, just the latest DHS/FEMA Weird "Sign"...

GoodETxSG
7th October 2013, 19:14
I have seen and heard enough from my sources still in the government that I know this is not a lot to do about nothing... The one source that said it was a "Stress test and was a way for the black hats to get the white hats to show their cards and play their hands early" has disappeared and moved from his house with his family.

What is going on?

We have the weird Joe Biden "CODEWORD" warning thing and all of the FEMA "Training Exercises" for everything from "Black Outs" to "Tsunami's" all in this time frame!

It is time for everyone here to have a rational discussion about what we are dealing with.

I believe a Financial Collapse will just be the icing on the cake, just one of the many after effects of what ever they are preparing for... IS it something they can stop but aren't? If they know something is going to happen this far out why not evacuate? It would seem there is plenty of time!

I bring up this topic for a reason, I want people to be prepared and to wake up. There are "People" that have info that can only say so much without putting their own families in danger. I would ask those people to post what they can here... as cleverly as only we know how ;)

Begin posting...
Everything is on the table (ISON, Earthquakes, Meteors, "KillShot", Sun/Solar activity, Rogue Planet/Dark Star... Bring it). No ideology should be dissed here be it Religious, Fringe or Pure "Science" etc...

===============
http://intellihub.com/2013/10/07/fema-region-3-author-senator-songstad-makes-public-statement/

Retired South Dakota Senator Sheldon Songstad, who represented Sioux Falls from 1975-1988, has gone public to discuss his memo about FEMA Region 3

http://intellihub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/fema-truck-300x199.jpg

By Andrew Freeman | October 7, 2013

FEMA REGION III (DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV) (INTELLIHUB) —

As we reported earlier this month, 3 large military trucks driving in a secure convoy delivered thousands of signs to a few various military installations reading, “Martial Law in Effect”. It was said that the 3 trucks traveled only in an organized convoy even after making several stops at local military bases to offload. It was reported that one leery military employee questioned his superior about the signs and got a response back that the signs were for use in another country. The employee then asked why the signs were written in English.[1]

Thomas Dishaw of Govtslaves.com recently reported that retired South Dakota Senator Sheldon Songstad, who represented Sioux Falls from 1975-1988, has gone public to discuss his memo about FEMA Region 3 . According to Songstad the FEMA Region 3 memo was only intended for a select group of friends, but managed to make its way to numerous alternative and mainstream media outlets.[2]

Songstad, calling in from a secure line to the Rick Wiles Show claims he is out of the country traveling incognito, making his whereabouts unknown. When asked where FEMA Region 3 was by host Rick Wiles , Songstad said “I think it’s the four states up around Washington DC, Virginia, up in that area. ” I don’t know about you but if i’m issuing an alert for a FEMA region I’m going to sound a little more convincing than “around Washington DC, Virginia up in that area.”

Below is the FEMA Region 3 Alert issued by Songstad and the 2nd part of the interview on the Rick Wiles Show.

(Ad) SHADE the Motion Picture, an Ambellas and Bermas film, exposes a sinister globalist agenda that affects us all. Premieres October 15th – Watch the trailer and read reviews on the film HERE

Forced Home Inspections Will Implemented sometime in 2013.
FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.
FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.

FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.

Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st. $11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC.

World Health Organization held second emergency meeting in its history to discuss MERS Coronavirus. Determined a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st.

2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st. No leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th thru November 5th. NORCOMM yearly training for civil unrest suspended until September 27th. To be performed in northeast coastal areas. Date for release of QE3 report moved to October 16th.

All DHS agents MUST qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15 by September 28th. No mention of yearly less lethal qualification. Sporadic testing of GPS and Communications satellites is coordinated for the first time with a testing date of September 29th.

POTUS mandates to FEMA and DHS concerning support for metropolitan communities dealing with the extreme climate change MUST be complete by October 1st. These mandates were issued during the last three weeks. Over 300 school systems in the US have determined they need three-day kits for each school AND three-day kits for each student to take with them. All deliveries are scheduled for the month of September.

All National Guard units will complete riot control and disaster assistance training during this years annual two-week training. All units MUST have their training complete by September 30th.

Daily testing of the Emergency Broadcast System to begin on September 25th and run thru October 2nd.

Eastern-based Coast Guard units to perform massive group training, usually performed in the Gulf, in the Virginia and Delaware areas. This is a 10-day training mission to begin September 26th.

Some wonder if the recent activity somehow ties to the coming simulated cyber-attack drill which some believe will go live initiating martial law in America as a beta test. The drill is set to take place November 13-14, 2013.

Sources:

[1] Thousands of MARTIAL LAW Signs Spotted By Truck Load In Illinois -YouTube.com

[2] FEMA Region 3 Author Senator Songstad Goes Public – Govtslaves

This article is brought to you by Intellihub.com

Intellihub.com makes our content available for everyone to distribute and re-post as the information contained is vital. However, with that being said, we encourage you to donate as we are not funded by large corporate interests.

Calz
7th October 2013, 19:26
To state the most obvious the Ponzi scheme has run it's course.

Another "in your face" is that the long ago warning of planned "threats" (now that "terrorism" is winding down) is "asteroids" prior to the blue beam nonsense.

After 9/11, the London and Boston bombings can anyone discount "drills"??? Do the math. Not good in math??? Well ... what are the odds that all these past drills just happen to have the exact event they are drilling for actually happen ... on the same day ... same location???

Hello???

Gardener
7th October 2013, 19:42
There are "People" that have info that can only say so much without putting their own families in danger. I would ask those people to post what they can here... as cleverly as only we know how

This thought has been on my mind for a few weeks now, someone or some people OUT THERE, KNOW what is going on and don't like it that the good people are not informed, informed means being prepared. We need those people to come forward. How though are they to do that safely.

My calculated guess: Financial.(not ruling out comets/asteroids and solar flares but those are unknowns timing wise)
But it was very weird that both UK and US ran mainstream programs about blackouts. That was way too creepy for me so they clearly want us to think in those terms. But why?

LivioRazlo
7th October 2013, 19:54
In my opinion, whatever is going to happen, is going to happen. What is most important to me is that we all band together under the banner of "life, liberty and justice for all" when the caca hits the fans and work towards a more acceptable future free of tyranny.

white wizard
7th October 2013, 20:26
Hmm very interesting indeed. I think they are indeed up to something, but like I've
said before they will need an event that gives them the perception of having no choice
but to declare Marshall Law. They have to look like the good guys, because nothing
will stop 300 pissed of Americans from starting a revolution.

The only question is do they have the power to create a major event? and what would it
be?

In my opinion anything they do at this point would only have the opposite effect of what
they want. Too many people have woken up so it could be like swatting a hornets nest.

Anyways I see a positive future for us so whatever happens happens and I am not
gonna loose sleep over it. In fact I kinda hope something happens, because people
need a good kick in the a$$ to wake them up.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
7th October 2013, 20:47
The cascade effect is something everyone should study this week.
In a society as complex and interdependent as our own, this is the pattern we will likely see in the event that our gov't puts us under Martial Law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascade_effect

A Cascade Effect is an unforeseen chain of events due to an act affecting a system. If there is a possibility that the cascade effect will have a negative impact on the system, it is possible to analyze the effects with a consequence/impact analysis. Cascade effects are commonly visualised in tree structures, also called event trees.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fault_tree_analysis

Fault tree analysis (FTA) is a top down, deductive failure analysis in which an undesired state of a system is analyzed using boolean logic to combine a series of lower-level events. This analysis method is mainly used in the fields of safety engineering and reliability engineering to understand how systems can fail, to identify the best ways to reduce risk or to determine (or get a feeling for) event rates of a safety accident or a particular system level (functional) failure. FTA is used in the aerospace, nuclear power, chemical and process,[1][2][3] pharmaceutical, petrochemical and other high-hazard industries; but is also used in fields as diverse as risk factor identification relating to social service system failure.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boolean_logic

In mathematics and mathematical logic, Boolean algebra is the subarea of algebra in which the values of the variables are the truth values true and false, usually denoted 1 and 0 respectively. Instead of elementary algebra where the values of the variables are numbers, and the main operations are addition and multiplication, the main operations of Boolean algebra are the conjunction and, denoted ∧, the disjunction or, denoted ∨, and the negation not, denoted ¬.
Boolean algebra was introduced in 1854 by George Boole in his book An Investigation of the Laws of Thought.[1] According to Huntington the term "Boolean algebra" was first suggested by Sheffer in 1913.[2]

Boolean algebra has been fundamental in the development of computer science and digital logic. It is also used in set theory and statistics.[3]

Thanks to modern technology, we are dealing with something almost totally alien to the human mind in terms of its complexity and potential for disaster.

But most of us already knew that and live our lives peacefully anyhow. :(

God bless you OP. Stay safe, and informed.

p.s. this picture is related to a specific scenario, EMP attack, but it's still a good visual aid for preparing for any kind of disaster.

http://americankafir.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/emp-cascade-effects.jpg

Nanoo Nanoo
7th October 2013, 21:00
if you are in a hot spot and not making evac plans then you are a sitting duck.

thats all i can tell you

ill be off line in 2 weeks.

best of luck

Naniu

cursichella1
7th October 2013, 21:04
Last night, 60 Minutes had an unusual segment "Cosmic Roulette" on the potential for an asteroid hit and how we're unable to spot these in advance (example, Russia a few months ago) for various reasons. So interesting topic and timing.

The segment's host was Anderson Cooper, and interestingly, he interviews Amy Mainzer, who you may recall had inadvertently practically confirmed the existence of a brown dwarf planet outside our solar system during reporters' q&a following NASA's NEOwise Conference (I believe it was in 2011?). Link to video of that is below:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/144460/
Amy_Mainzer_NASA_confirms_contact_with_PlanetX_Nib iru/[/url

Video of Amy's answers:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cfSbn9zLB_s&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DcfSbn9zLB_s

cfSbn9zLB_s

This transcript for last night's 60 Minutes segment is available here: [url]http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?pageType=60minutes&catid=57606242&feed_id=32

" For a long time, astronomers saw the asteroids and comets that come close to Earth as useless debris -- space rocks that blocked our view of distant galaxies. Not anymore. They're now viewed as scientifically important and potentially very dangerous if they were to collide with our planet. The odds of that happening on any given day are remote, but over millions of years scientists believe there have been lots of
impacts, and few doubt there are more to come. A former astronaut told us it's like a game of "cosmic roulette," and one mankind cannot afford to lose.

Concern over our ability to detect these objects that come near the Earth grew after an incident in Russia this February, when an asteroid crashed into the atmosphere with many times the energy of the bomb dropped on Hiroshima, narrowly missing a city of one million.

This is video of that asteroid in Russia, barreling toward Earth at 40,000 miles an hour. It exploded into pieces 19 miles above and 25 miles south of the city of Chelyabinsk. People thought it had missed them entirely, until minutes later, when the shock wave arrived.

Shattering glass, crushing doors, and knocking some people right off their feet. More than a thousand were injured.

Anderson Cooper: How much warning did people in Chelyabinsk have?

Paul Chodas: None.

Paul Chodas is a scientist at NASA's jet propulsion laboratory in Pasadena, Calif. He and his boss Don Yeomans have been trying to track near-Earth objects for decades.

Paul Chodas: We didn't see it coming. It was coming from the general direction of the sun, so it was in the daytime sky as it approached.

Anderson Cooper: So how did you find out about it?

Paul Chodas: Twitter and YouTube-- when we first saw the images.

Anderson Cooper: So the first people at NASA that heard about it was Twitter?

Paul Chodas: Exactly.

Chodas says an object this size hits Earth once every hundred years, on average. Yet the same day, purely by chance, another asteroid twice as large came within 17,000 miles of Earth, passing between us and the satellites that are bringing you this broadcast. The only reason there was any advance warning was because an amateur astronomer in Spain, an oral surgeon by day, noticed it just before it moved out of view.

Amy Mainzer: We know about some of the most distant galaxies in the known universe, and yet, we don't really know everything that's right in our own backyard.

Amy Mainzer is a NASA scientist who focuses on detecting asteroids.

Amy Mainzer: So we gotta move the dome out of the way. And then we're gonna start to follow the asteroid as it tracks across the sky.

This telescope at the Table Mountain Observatory in California is one of dozens all over the..."

For the rest, follow the link above. (Hard to paste this one from a Kindle...)

Tesla_WTC_Solution
7th October 2013, 21:47
Great :(

is it possible to stage an impact?
or is it really a threat?

considering NASA plans to put an asteroid in orbit around the moon to get the gold and stuff out of it soon.

SilentFeathers
7th October 2013, 21:52
Here's another sign.....(if true)

Billionaires Dumping Stocks

In the latest filing for Buffett’s holding company Berkshire Hathaway, Buffett has been drastically reducing his exposure to stocks that depend on consumer purchasing habits. Berkshire sold roughly 19 million shares of Johnson & Johnson, and reduced his overall stake in “consumer product stocks” by 21%. Berkshire Hathaway also sold its entire stake in California-based computer parts supplier Intel.

With 70% of the U.S. economy dependent on consumer spending, Buffett’s apparent lack of faith in these companies’ future prospects is worrisome.

Fellow billionaire John Paulson, who made a fortune betting on the subprime mortgage meltdown, is clearing out of U.S. stocks too. During the second quarter of the year, Paulson’s hedge fund, Paulson & Co., dumped 14 million shares of JPMorgan Chase. The fund also dumped its entire position in discount retailer Family Dollar and consumer-goods maker Sara Lee.

Finally, billionaire George Soros recently sold nearly all of his bank stocks, including shares of JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, and Goldman Sachs. Between the three banks, Soros sold more than a million shares.

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/billionaires-dump-economist-stock/2012/08/29/id/450265?PROMO_CODE=110D8-1&utm_source=taboola

and another;

In its first official reaction to the US political stalemate over the budget and looming debt ceiling deadline later this month, Beijing said “the clock is ticking” and urged politicians in Washington to “ensure the safety of the Chinese investments”.
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/a73a3728-2f41-11e3-ae87-00144feab7de.html

Nanoo Nanoo
7th October 2013, 22:00

considering NASA plans to put an asteroid in orbit around the moon to get the gold and stuff out of it soon.

who cares ? why are you sitting around trying to work out secret details ? the writing is on the wall , make your own plans and get out of the hot spot.

do not be a sitting duck

QUEsTIon : has there been a confirmed increase in rocks hitting earth since April 2013 ? Answer YES question , where is the evidense ? can anybody show us the debris and a confirmed document stating its origin ?

Question : How far is this comet from earth ? Answer , millions and millions of miles away ...

When it passes closer do you not think its possible stray debris may follow ? who knows .. but what we can see is that TPB are milking this for a reason. The reason is never as it seems.

Are the asteroids we see in youtube videos even real ? or are they advanced holo tech ? some may be ..

DUMBS are a part of a long term plan and roll out.

The training they are doing is not to help people , do you see any medical or paramedic training ? NO ! its all military control tactics. Search Seziure , Containment , Re distribution .. Nothing to do with aid !

what more do you need to know ?

go on a vacation or something

just do it

stop taling about it

go to europe and do a nice walk trail holiday till this stuff blows over.

N

Robin
7th October 2013, 22:11
If I were a dark Elite trying to establish a NWO to enslave humanity, now would be the perfect time to implement the final plan. Between October-March, where winter prevails and we enter the coldest months of the year, the highest likelihood of mass panic as people freeze and starve to death would happen.

Imagine millions of Americans leaving cities (if they aren't already rounded up in FEMA camps!) and heading for the hills in the midst of winter. No food. No warmth. No water.

sheme
7th October 2013, 22:20
On another thread "Ison interacts with Mars" started by Sidney . An amature astronimer has collected images of what appears to be a huge reaction from Mars to comet Isons passing.

Wind posted a facinateing video called "The electric comet" the link can be found on yet another thread called
"Comet Crackpottery " started by Cristian. (not Christian as previously stated) 'sorry'
This video has convinced me of the possibility that Comets are not dirty snowballs but crazy satelites created from a high energy event electic in their nature. Headed for the sun I think USG anticipate it to create a Huge CME

Why all the training with an international flavour? world event?

I am looking at synchronicities I am pulled toward, I am forced to ask why do 'they' need to go underground? when "they" could just as easily hide on an Island, Mars, or the Moon?

The answer has to be that all of these alternatives are vulnerable, so proabably we could be about to face a natural event that will effect those alternatives ?

If these museings are anywhere near the mark We can anticipate at least One third of the earth is going to be exposed to a radiation blast from a CME.

The vulnerability of our magnetosphere must be taken into consideration ( The sheilds are down Scotty)

The good news is that America would not prepare unless they thought they could escape the worst of the crap.

The Bad news is that UK hasn't bothered as far as I can see so I guess what ever is coming will affect us totally.
Casey said Nothern Europe will vanish in the twinkling of an eye.

Anyones guess right now

Tesla_WTC_Solution
7th October 2013, 22:25
So, like, no offense but -- what do we do, turn over a rock and climb under it or what? LOL

I mean, who really has a place to go, if TSHTF?

@_@ seems kind of like DOOMTARDATION to me.
There is nothing wrong with analyzing the situation and talking about it.

IMO

wolf_rt
7th October 2013, 22:35
And where should we consider a 'Hot spot'? This doesn't seem like something that will only affect FEMA region 3.

sheme
7th October 2013, 22:36
We should think out loud now, but logically let us look at what they are doing -work backwards, creat a scenarion and see if the dots fit that is what I am trying to do, please can we have more logical input without panic or acusations of fear porn, let us pretend it is a who dunnit and simply work out best case ?

Now is a very good time to ask for our spirit guidence they will help us if we ask, but we must ask.

KiwiElf
7th October 2013, 22:47
Ben Fulford's latest take on this... (also posted on "General Discussion" thread by Camilo)

Ben Fulford 2013-1007

Full article at link:

http://src-fla.us/index.php/news2e629/14-sample-data-articles/110-ben-fulford

The cabal is down but not out, attack on all fronts until they surrender
Posted by benjamin
October 7, 2013

The criminal corporate government of the United States missed an international payment deadline on September 30th and was given until October 17th to find the money or else be declared bankrupt. These are people who have been constantly murdering and looting the planet for hundreds of years and we must not waste the real, rare chance we have now to put them out of business forever.

Last week Skull and Bones murderer and cabal slave John Kerry plus traitor Chuck Hagel were in Korea and Japan looting local oligarchs’ money in order to try to save the Washington D.C. crime syndicate.

They were able to get enough money to put 400,000 civilian pentagon workers back on the payroll but not enough to stave off bankrupcty. We have confirmed from multiple direct pentagon and agency contacts that there is no military action planned to remove the criminals from Washington D.C. That is why we must not let ourselves be fooled again.

The Joint Chiefs of Staff and the political elite in Washington D.C. are hopelessly compromised and brainwashed so action against them will have to start at a local direct level.

Fortunately, humanity is awaking to the horror imposed upon them by the Satan worshipping elite that seized control of the United States and turned that once Christian nation into a mass murder machine. Victory will be ours.

There is a manhunt going on now for...

RunningDeer
7th October 2013, 22:50
This may be an opportunity to wake people up: empty shelves, hungry bellies because of a three day “shut’er Down”. We’ll expect the media spin to blame the Truckers. Even if they manage to convince some, the empty shelves is a concrete, real life visual for MORE people to talk to each other and do their research.

I see this idea may backfire. It’ll be a justified reason for the government to escalate their plan. But at this point, action from us rather than the other way around is the way to go.

“October 11th to the 13th: Shut’er Down. Spend no money. Walk away. We empower them. They don’t control us!”

Truckers for the Constitution Coming Oct. 11th: Ride For The Constitution

Note: 
Their Facebook page had 78,000 'like' before it got shut down.

BBInvugfKMI
Published on Oct 7, 2013

http://ridefortheconstitution.org/

Their Facebook page had 78,000 like before it got shut down.

They Don't Control Us, We Empower them.

Walk Away and Empower Yourself.

sheme
7th October 2013, 22:50
Q: How do they know where the CME/WHY will land/ effect.
A: They don't -they have a 1in3 chance of being wiped out so they have prepared.

Paula interestingly a trucker strike was mentioned in the silent weapons quiet wars paper. they could be being orchestrated by the ptw? removal of food from the shelves right now will not serve the people.

KiwiElf
7th October 2013, 22:53
And this is COBRA's latest take on it...

http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/2013_10_01_archive.html

Monday, October 7, 2013
Pre-Event Developments

Irrationally, the Illuminazi faction of the Cabal has triggered a partial government shutdown in the United States, hoping to prepare ground for martial law later down the road. Needless to say, their plans will NOT be allowed to succeed and their actions have only resulted in an important wave of mass awakening instead.

It will be interesting to see what happens with that situation on October 17th when the US government runs out of money to pay its bills. The lunar eclipse on October 18th is the entry point into a new Window of Opportunity with an increased probability of the Event as we head into a solar magnetic field reversal later this year.

Finally we are experiencing mass awakening in the United States, which is a crucial prerequisite for the Event:

http://digitaljournal.com/article/358989

http://canauzzie.blogspot.com/2013/09/convoy-2013-truckers-roar-to-dc-with.html

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/10/07/truckers-for-the-constitution-plan-to-slow-dc-beltway-arrest-congressmen

The Positive Military is supporting this:

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2013/10/06/one-million-veterans-to-march-on-washington-dc-october-13th-2013/

And there are already groups connected with the Positive Military preparing for the Event:

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2013/10/01/oath-keepers-is-going-operational-by-forming-special-civilization-preservation-teams/

It has been communicated from the Resistance Movement and the Positive Military that they will NOT trigger the Event between October 11th and October 13th this year.

KiwiElf
8th October 2013, 00:12

From what I understand, the technology exists to do this, ie it can repel or attract - just like STAR TREK's "Tractor Beam" - it was discussed on a much older HAARP thread(s) - not a sobering thought! But as Nanoo says, be prepared.

ghostrider
what worries me is the upcoming east coast drill for a grid shutdown , all the military in position , a nuke missing and now fema trucks delivering martial laws signs ??? we might be in for a doosy ...

sheme
Thank you for the reply Paula your efforts are so appreciated by me and many missed you today, time I was off to bed it's 11min past 1am here God bless everyone.

Lifebringer
8th October 2013, 00:29
The alignment could put us in the triangle of the sun, nibiru and earth, to which the electricity between the interacting 3 is called a "killzone." I saw a video of this awhile back, and the killzone is the triangular alignment of the two suns and any planet in the vacinity path. The electricity is that strong to have a electric triangular effect. Effect to what is the question.

Gusthavo Corręa
8th October 2013, 01:58
FEMA's website is not updatin. Why?

jagman
8th October 2013, 02:42
I live by a hospital that has a landing pad for helicoptors.They are shuttles to STL MO.
Something wierd just happened. A few minutes ago a large camoflaged military chopper
just landed. 5 guys dressed in military outfits jumped out and ran into the
hospital. I have lived here for 5 years and have never seen this happen before.
It could be nothing. I wondering if I should sneak up in the field and take a closer look?

ruthy
8th October 2013, 03:05
I myself find the timing of everything just too much to chalk up to pure coincidence. The fact that so many preparations are being made by 0ct. 1st, that the gov't shutdown has occurred, we have a scheduled grid shutdown for early november, there is a close pass by of comet ison around that time as well, we are on the brink of a world war, we are moving 60 percent of our offensive troops and weapons to Japan to use as a close proximity area, that the gov't is supposed to run out of money in a week, and much more. It boggles my mind. They are making it so that there is SO much to look at , that you end up focusing on nothing. To the average consumer, not person, because to them we are just consumers, that they can't process everything that is happening, it's too much, so they just lower their heads and go about their routine and hope it all goes away. I myself just wish we'd stop dancing around, and someone would move a pawn or a bishop so we can get this ridiculous game going. They've been setting up their pieces one by one..let the games begin already, i'm tired of waiting. If it means revolution, let's do it. I just want to face it already.

SunSea
8th October 2013, 03:44
The post from Fulford was interesting. But....I really don't know what to make of the guy. I stopped reading his stuff a few years ago considering him to be BS. Any insight here on that? Wouldn't it be nice to REALLY KNOW whats going on for a change?

Sidney
8th October 2013, 03:55
I live by a hospital that has a landing pad for helicoptors.They are shuttles to STL MO.
Something wierd just happened. A few minutes ago a large camoflaged military chopper
It could be nothing. I wondering if I should sneak up in the field and take a closer look?

If you do be sure to take camera!!!

Atlantean Avatar
8th October 2013, 04:10
I think that the most likely scenario is the one which is not being shown. They want everyone to be confused and jumping at shadows. The fear and disorientation serves them. People are still looking at the government and authorities to lead them. The only place they are being lead is up the garden path. Local community has been undermined and people feel alienated from each other. People need to take back their lives at the grass roots level. Create security and resilience in their communities. Care for those who cannot care for themselves. We network and brainstorm all the time on the internet. NOW IS THE TIME TO DO THIS IN REAL LIFE. IN OUR OWN COMMUNITIES. BOTTOM UP THINKING. Find out what your communities strengths are, find out what is needed. Fill in the gaps from there.

If you create community around you and make it resilient then you and everyone around will feel less fear in facing the unknown because no one will be facing it on their own.

cursichella1
8th October 2013, 05:37

who cares ? why are you sitting around trying to work out secret details ? N

Please R E L A X. This is how people with exceptional minds operate. They ask questions! :)))

(To clarify, rhetorical questions don't count...)

SunSea
8th October 2013, 05:40
That is Exactly right Atlantean. With this, no matter what happens, we'll take care of ourselves, each other. Stop worrying, if or when, the rug is going to be pulled out from under us, shattering our lives by a small bunch of nut jobs. We need to actually start doing the things that really make a difference, and that's in our communities. Right now, I think people are still pretty complacent, things are mainly ok. Its good to see finally, so many seeing the gov. for what it is...but there doesn't seem to be much inclination to change at this point, not where I live anyway.

cursichella1
8th October 2013, 05:59

If I'd seen this earlier, without thinking I might have said, 'Heck, yes! Let us know what's up!', which probably wouldn't have been the most "sound" advice (guilt purge here on my part...), considering they may have been armed or whatever. Let us know you're OK?

Atlantean Avatar
8th October 2013, 06:09
It is important to BECOME COMMUNITY now and support each other before any Sh.. starts to hit fans. Even a few tomato plants on the side walk is a start. Our neighborhood is verg gardening and planting fruit trees and other edibles in our front yards. Our biggest problem is our local council who continually spray glyphosate all over our verg and front gardens. They are worried that someone may slip over and get hurt on a piece of fruit. We just keep planting.

Get to know your neighbors now. My neighborhood was very fractured and "at war" a few years ago. Those elements still exist. Mostly because of fear of missing out on something. Make peace around them, and always make it know that they are included when and if they choose to be.

Get to know each others skills and discuss ways in which you can cooperate and work as a team. Too much emphasis is placed on competition in our society even from an early age. We need to re learn the art of cooperating and working as a team.

Even the elderly (which we increasingly institutionalize) have an important roll to play. They have experienced much throughout their lives and have skills and knowledge to pass along to future generations. I have learnt a lot from the elderly. The young are very creative and enthusiastic when motivated.
Always remember that THE WORST CRIME THAT A SOCIETY CAN COMMIT IS TO DENIY A PERSON THE RIGHT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THEIR SOCIETY.

cursichella1
8th October 2013, 06:09
So, like, no offense but -- what do we do, turn over a rock and climb under it or what? LOL

I mean, who really has a place to go, if TSHTF?

@_@ seems kind of like DOOMTARDATION to me.
There is nothing wrong with analyzing the situation and talking about it.

IMO

LMAO. I couldn't agree more and will be adding DOOMTARDATION to my 'favorite new words' list!

KiwiElf
8th October 2013, 08:03
The post from Fulford was interesting. But....I really don't know what to make of the guy. I stopped reading his stuff a few years ago considering him to be BS. Any insight here on that? Wouldn't it be nice to REALLY KNOW whats going on for a change?

My take is this... take Fulford, Gordon Duff, and Cobra (and anyone else who claims to be "in the know") carefully and with the proverbial grain of salt. That's not to say throw the baby out with the bathwater either. Some of what they've said has merit, but any real plans to take down the Elite aren't likely to be completely in the public domain, including Avalon. All we really get are crumbs, bits of truth, our own intuition and common sense. "Ignore nothing, examine everything" ;)

It's a game of chess; we don't know their next move until they make it - just many possible/likely moves. Even then, be prepared to be surprised ;)

Tesla_WTC_Solution
8th October 2013, 08:29

From what I understand, the technology exists to do this, ie it can repel or attract - just like STAR TREK's "Tractor Beam" - it was discussed on a much older HAARP thread(s) - not a sobering thought! But as Nanoo says, be prepared.

That was one of the weird thoughts I had in Feb 2012. Tractor beam stuff. I didn't want to talk about it here.
Thank you for confirming, though. If it's true, I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_gravity#Magnetism

A similar effect to gravity has been created through diamagnetism. It requires magnets with extremely powerful magnetic fields. Such devices have been made that were able to levitate at most a small mouse[12] and thus produced a 1 g field to cancel the Earth's; yet it required a magnet and system that weighed thousands of kilograms, was kept superconductive with expensive cryogenics, and required 6 megawatts of power.[13]
With such extremely strong magnetic fields, safety for use with humans is unclear. In addition, it would involve avoiding any ferromagnetic or paramagnetic materials near the strong magnetic field required for diamagnetism to be evident.
Facilities using diamagnetism may prove workable for laboratories simulating low gravity conditions here on Earth. The mouse was levitated against Earth's gravity, creating a condition similar to microgravity. Lower forces may also be generated to simulate a condition similar to lunar or Martian gravity with small model organisms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamagnetism

Diamagnetism is the property of an object or material that causes it to create a magnetic field in opposition to an externally applied magnetic field. It is a quantum mechanical effect that occurs in all materials; where it is the only contribution to the magnetism the material is called a diamagnet. Unlike a ferromagnet, a diamagnet is not a permanent magnet. Its magnetic permeability is less than μ0 (the permeability of free space). In most materials diamagnetism is a weak effect, but a superconductor repels the magnetic field entirely, apart from a thin layer at the surface.
Diamagnets were first discovered when Sebald Justinus Brugmans observed in 1778 that bismuth and antimony were repelled by magnetic fields. The term diamagnetism was coined by Michael Faraday in September 1845, when he realized that every material responded (in either a diamagnetic or paramagnetic way) to an applied magnetic field[citation needed].

I would imagine some of the Wiki is obsolete, and that NASA has found a workaround.
Tesla sure found some. But it was suppressed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

Tesla claimed to have developed his own physical principle regarding matter and energy that he started working on in 1892[194] and in 1937, at age 81, claimed in a letter to have completed a "dynamic theory of gravity" that "[would] put an end to idle speculations and false conceptions, as that of curved space".[196] He stated that the theory was "worked out in all details" and that he hoped to soon give it to the world.[197] Further elucidation of his theory was never found in his writings.[198]

http://www.viewzone.com/schuman.html

The thought I had was, what if they power something up that they can't easily turn off, and we smash? LOL

Azt
8th October 2013, 10:50
What if ... The U.S Gov using its time-traveling capabilities saw something in this time line in our current time that made them to prepare, the Gov. probably is being guided by not so good teachers (read other racers which they bargained the technology) that told them to also spray the sky with chemicals in other to avoid this possible tread coming from the sky, then that might explain some preparations in well advance.... (like tunnels built), then they asked the elites (just like 2012 movie) to finance it. They will take this event as a reset button, with fewer people around, then later (just like the history teach us) they will build their own version of what happened for the future generations. Just a thought.

Hazel
8th October 2013, 11:23
Mmmm.. to the founding tribe of modern Libertarianism, I hope this doesn't offend anyone amidst all this intensity:

with respect: why not break the spell of uncertainty and dare I say feelings of ineffectiveness (nae not powerlessness) in the face of 'doom' by co-ordinating a flash-mob in Washington (on the Whitehouse steps even..) representing concerns in a hyper Hollywood fashion. Would this not be a confounder of the Mobs true intent if masked well?!

My imagination could offer a scenario of 'in your face' proportions to the so called PTB.. granted, its not my country but as much as it may count, l am with you all in the U.S. in sincerity and spirit.

In reality, a humble, light hearted, unrealistic offering..(intended to bring a smile) am hoping its received with the respect and concern intended..

Blessings to you all in union
from an international friend in your midst.. of the many

H.

norman
8th October 2013, 12:20
I see 2 main factors with this thing. Well, three, actually.

1) The prepping seems to be for something big that's in the form of a natural event.

2) They seem to know exactly when it will happen.

3) It's only happening in America.

So, It's a precisely timed 'natural' disaster in America.

Hmmm.....

Epidemic? no, doesn't fit the ordering of all those meals.

Object falls out of sky or blast from the sun? maybe, but why are they so sure when it will happen? and WHERE it will happen ( especially ). nahh

A coastal event? That's more in line with the prepping, but why are they so sure when it will happen?

My best guess, based on the info we have, is that they are going to explode a nuke off the Virginia coast, very similar to what many people believe happened off the coast of Japan 2 years ago.

RunningDeer
8th October 2013, 12:40
My best guess, based on the info we have, is that they are going to explode a nuke off the Virginia coast, very similar to what many people believe happened off the coast of Japan 2 years ago.
That fits with this report, Norman.

“Secret nuke transfer that was off record authorized by higher ups, potentially Obama...”

Emergency Nuclear Weapons Transfer To South Carolina
9-QgMMIa_sk

Rosieposie
8th October 2013, 13:01
This situation always reminds me of a character in that movie Spirited Away, unusual Japanese film that appealed to me lol. Anywho the character I am thinking off was a particular spirit who I think was made to represent the ego, in the film he followed the girl quietly and subdued trying to offer her gold, each time she would refuse and treat him with kindness. However he started offering all the other characters in the spirit bath house where she worked gold which they greedily took, the spirit grew each time they responded with greed and started leeching evil ooze everywhere. Eventually it got out of hand I think and he started digesting all the other spirits (my memory is scratchy it's been awhile) and everyone was running in terror as he ate them, the little girl went to him and I forget the events but she was kind and refused the gold and he exploded or something releasing all the ooze and all the people trapped inside of him. After that he continued to gently follow her as her companion until he found a place he belonged.

I have a tendency to think of the events that may evolve as the collective collapse of the sick ego, very similar in fashion to what happened in that film just on a large scale. Boil bursting so to speak and only way to be ok in the situation is to be kind (and physical sensibilities like food stores always help of course!).

RunningDeer
8th October 2013, 13:25
This is in part, a beta test to see how far they can push. Operant conditioning, i.e. modifying thoughts and behaviors for the new norm if we don’t pull together. Our silence and inaction gives them permission.

Government shut down means constitutional shut down and more:

“Catholic priest on military bases world wide are not permitted to work - not even to volunteer...” “..during the shut down it is illegal to minister on base and they risk being arrested...”
“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can..”
“...Until government funding is restored, the fishing boats are prohibited from taking anglers into 1,100 square-miles of open ocean.”
Land seized by state of California - “Judge orders so called hoarder to clean up his boulder creek property and pay thousands in fees and fines: Roy Kaylor, who is in his 70s, is an electrical engineer and self-proclaimed inventor who has worked for years creating electric and hybrid vehicles...” ““...the country want him to log 97% of the red wood tree and put in 30 houses, 15 of the mansions...”
“...77 year old woman and her 80 year old husband were told to get out in 24 hours from their home..” “...because it sits on government land

Tyranny Watch
yXH1T8ZE_RA
Published on Oct 8, 2013

The government shutdown is being felt close to home for some locals. They say they're being forced out of private homes on Lake Mead because they sit on federal land.

Joyce Spencer is 77-years-old and her husband Ralph is 80. They've been spending most of their time in the family ice cream store since going home isn't an option.

northstar
8th October 2013, 13:53
God Bless all Americans at this time.

There is a huge dimensional portal now opening to peace, prosperity, health, wealth and self determination for souls in the continental US. I see it shining and sparkling with beauty and light and essense beyond measure.

All energies and entities that are consciously and unconsciously working to shut down this portal are fading and dissolving in peace into to the all that is.

This is the time of reckoning and reaping and resolve.
Step into that portal of profound peace and allow the dark things their reward. Have no pity for them as they are all conscious beings who have chosen.

Choose wisely now.
Release all fear.
The path of the pure heart is your ticket to entry. Are you a bad person? Have you made mistakes? Be at peace dear soul. All is forgiven and made pure in the blink of an eye.

Release fear and panic and terror. They are control tools.
Be who you are in your mighty, shining magnificence, the way I see you.
Let the veils of confusion fall dear ones.
So be it. So be it. So be it.

This message is energetically coded to work on your spiritual bodies if permission is granted. Just say yes.

Gardener
8th October 2013, 14:12
Thank you for that Northstar. Beautiful! And thank you Gaia.

spiritwind
8th October 2013, 14:34
God Bless all Americans at this time.

There is a huge dimensional portal now opening to peace, prosperity, health, wealth and self determination for souls in the continental US. I see it shining and sparkling with beauty and light and essense beyond measure.

All energies and entities that are consciously and unconsciously working to shut down this portal are fading and dissolving in peace into to the all that is.

This is the time of reckoning and reaping and resolve.
Step into that portal of profound peace and allow the dark things their reward. Have no pity for them as they are all conscious beings who have chosen.

Choose wisely now.
Release all fear.
The path of the pure heart is your ticket to entry. Are you a bad person? Have you made mistakes? Be at peace dear soul. All is forgiven and made pure in the blink of an eye.

Release fear and panic and terror. They are control tools.
Be who you are in your mighty, shining magnificence, the way I see you.
Let the veils of confusion fall dear ones.
So be it. So be it. So be it.

This message is energetically coded to work on your spiritual bodies if permission is granted. Just say yes.

Thank you for that northstar, I say YES! Even though there is darkness all around I do indeed see something starting to shine that I had not seen before. Foundations are being shaken but what remains will be of true value. We here in America have become way too complacent but I think that is about to change. Who knows, but we may just strike gold in terms of that pioneer spirit that many of us hold in our genetic backgrounds here, not to mention the spiritual legacy of the native people here that is starting to show genuine signs of re-emerging. I am not afraid and I intend to meet head on whatever may come. The Force is with us!

Robin
8th October 2013, 14:44

“Secret nuke transfer that was off record authorized by higher ups, potentially Obama...”

9-QgMMIa_sk

The transfer of the nuke is nothing more than a scare tactic!!

We've seen time and time again since WWII, that all of the nukes of the world have been inactivated and rendered inert by ETs who do not want the "children to play with matches".

There will be no nuke going off as it will cause destruction not only to our precious planet which is being guarded carefully by ETs, but also would reverberate all across the universe. They won't have it and the governments of the world know this.

The nuke transfer is nothing more than a scare tactic for those not in the know of ET involvement.

13th Warrior
8th October 2013, 14:52
...the event may not be an east coast thing at all...all the prep. could be for an influx of refugees from another region...

RunningDeer
8th October 2013, 15:05

9-QgMMIa_sk

We've seen time and time again since WWII, that all of the nukes of the world have been inactivated and rendered inert by ETs who do not want the "children to play with matches".

There will be no nuke going off as it will cause destruction not only to our precious planet which is being guarded carefully by ETs, but also would reverberate all across the universe. They won't have it and the governments of the world know this.

The nuke transfer is nothing more than a scare tactic for those not in the know of ET involvement.

Hello SamwiseTheBrave,

I make this statement with respect for your point of view and mine:

You post with authority of tone here. You absolutely know this how? It's easy to make sweeping statements but at the end of the day, it's only words and opinions, until concrete proof says otherwise.

Yes, we factor in the 'fear porn'. Here we are data collecting. And I'll leave be the last part of your statement for another time, "for those not in the know of ET involvement."

As I finish up my post, I recall the OP, and add here that maybe your post is in 'code'. If that's the case, then thanks and kudos for sticking your neck out.

"Begin posting...
Everything is on the table (ISON, Earthquakes, Meteors, "KillShot", Sun/Solar activity, Rogue Planet/Dark Star... Bring it). No ideology should be dissed here be it Religious, Fringe or Pure "Science" etc..."

:focus:

4evrneo
8th October 2013, 15:18
Not sure if this has been posted yet, I noticed last night on Twitter that the Border Patrol has been ordered to stand down.

http://www.infowars.com/border-patrol-rep-claims-agents-being-ordered-to-stand-down/

Gardener
8th October 2013, 15:19
Or just to protect DC

...the event may not be an east coast thing at all...all the prep. could be for an influx of refugees from another region...

norman
8th October 2013, 15:40

I don't know the exact figure but I'm sure that more than 2000 nukes have been exploded by we humans so far.

Marianne
8th October 2013, 15:41
Wind posted a facinateing video called "The electric comet" the link can be found on yet another thread called
"Comet Crackpottery " started by Christian.

Sheme, the Comet Crackpottery thread was started by Cristian.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64149-Comet-Crackpottery

(easy to confuse the two names at first glance)

mountain_jim
8th October 2013, 15:45

9-QgMMIa_sk

As I give possible credence to the report that the Japan earthquake/tsunami was nuclear caused or enhanced on the sea floor, I do not have your certainty regarding total ET nuke deactivation. If 'those in the know of ET involvement' means reports from sources such as Kettler or channelers, I have even less reason for certainty in these matters.

Hope yes, faith some, evidence? Only circumstantial.

Could you point me to some of the evidence from 'those in the know' you are relying on for this assessment? Thanks in advance.

sheme
8th October 2013, 18:11
My friend told me that the Swiss army have been playing war games exercises, their scenario was " the bankrupt French are coming for their gold. Telegraph and RT.

Ba-ba-Ra
8th October 2013, 18:31
Some thoughts:

3/11 - Fukishima Disaster - One of the "theories" was Israel planted the bomb which caused the Tsunami because Japan had offered to enrich uranium for Iran to allow it access to nuclear power while allaying international fears it might be seeking an atomic weapon, the Nikkei business daily reported Wednesday. Supposedly Israel warned Japan ahead of time. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3853864,00.html.

12/26/2004 - Indonesia Tsunami - Jesse Ventura's Theory - caused or enhanced by HAARP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1YdOkPqR5c
I vaguely remember at the time that Indonesia was standing up to the USA gov't, but can't remember what is was in regards to. Does anyone else recall this?

I always thought it was strange about the Asteroid that hit Russia - one also hit Cuba the same day. - I remember commenting that I didn't know that asteroids didn't like communism. Now can governments make things fall from the sky?

The point here is that governments use have always used money via the central banks to control other countries, but now they use weather and natural disasters as well. (i.e. if you enrich uranium for Iran, we'll somehow blow up your nuclear plant)

Recently, South Carolina Senator Lindsay Graham warned: If we don't go to war with Syria, an atomic bomb might explode in Charleston Harbor. (it was all over PA)

Well, we didn't go to war with Syria. While it seems this war with Syria has been averted and the problem is potentially resolved - perhaps the PTB didn't get what they wanted and they are just going in another direction.

RunningDeer
8th October 2013, 19:31
Project Blue Beam Scenarios:

#1 To Simulate Alien Invasion - The ultimate PSYOP to initiate a one world system of government, economy, military & religion.

#2 For the Archons this would be a disaster IF actually an alien invasion did occur, a gentle kind one. Non-human advanced intelligence can pose a serious threat to their power system (and human puppets). So it would be desirable for the Archons to depict all outside visitors as invaders or demons.

Therefore, Blue Beam may be used to hide higher system of alien visitation.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Blue_Beam_Scenarios_zpsa8330ac9.jpg

Quick Reminder and then back on topic:

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/we_are_light_zps739d5865.jpg

:focus:

Quick link for "Project Blue Beam Scenarios" portion @ 56:40 - click here (http://youtu.be/Ecguy1-zPR0?t=56m40s)

Neil Kramer - Guerrilla Psychonautics
Ecguy1-zPR0

Published on Sep 6, 2013

Neil Kramer's talk, entitled Guerrilla Psychonautics, at the first ARC Convention in Bath in February 2010.

Neil Kramer is an English writer, speaker and researcher in the fields of consciousness, metaphysics, shamanism and ancient mystical traditions. Neil has spent over 20 years on a path of inner transformation and shares his discoveries and gnosis in writings, interviews and lectures, as well as giving 1-to-1 spiritual teaching.

He is a frequent guest on leading alternative radio and internet shows, enjoying international audiences and enthusiastic support. His work is regularly published on cutting-edge web sites, news portals and popular media networks. His website: http://neilkramer.com/ has empowering essays which have the power to shatter paradigms! And also include navigating the ancient pathways of gnosis, esoteric knowledge, consciousness and the divine.

CD7
8th October 2013, 19:35
Any insight here on that? Wouldn't it be nice to REALLY KNOW whats going on for a change?

:pound: Wouldn't it?! You know when things have changed

------->WHEN WE ALL KNOW WHATS GOING ON <--------

The three ring circus is definitely at the height of its gears

sheme
8th October 2013, 20:14
On the 'Ison interacts with Mars' thread Buares informs us that comet Ison could be breaking up . Has space love broken it up for us?

GoodETxSG
8th October 2013, 20:20
Wow, some very interesting and good info. I am positive I should have talked more about our perception and conscious contribution to this process by observing it and having thoughts about it in the first place.

We are creating this timeline as much as the Cabal is in our actions or in-actions. We are not helpless but are playing a part this very moment. Lets make it a positive one. We know from prophesy and cycles of history that we will be okay and light win's in the end. Making it to the end is the key, navigate carefully and filter as much fear porn as you can.

I had to take a huge break from all of this, it was feeding off of me. Thank you for the posts. The cabal WOULD have you focus on the sky and then sucker punch us from below like they did in Japan and a few people speculated about a false flag/broken arrow on the east coast.

I am sure some interesting people have been following this post.

KiwiElf
8th October 2013, 21:15
Maybe the "Event" will be the looming possibility of the US defaulting on the 17th: the chaos that would follow with a complete shutdown would be sufficient to declare Martial Law and for Obama or the military to take complete control. ie

No Money
No Utilities
Skyrocketing inflation
Probably no fuel/gas
No Power, etc

That alone would be enough reason to have the banksters and elite running for shelter to their underground bases without any nuke/Tsunami/Earthquake or meteorite strike... just a thought ;)

thunder24
8th October 2013, 21:32
or they get in their virgin spaceships and "breakaway" for another civilization on bigelows floating cities?!

Maybe the "Event" will be the looming possibility of the US defaulting on the 17th: the chaos that would follow with a complete shutdown would be sufficient to declare Martial Law and for Obama or the military to take complete control. ie

No Money
No Utilities
Skyrocketing inflation
Probably no fuel/gas
No Power, etc

That alone would be enough reason to have the banksters and elite running for shelter to their underground bases without any nuke/Tsunami/Earthquake or meteorite strike... just a thought ;)

KiwiElf
8th October 2013, 21:34
Yup, that too ;)

RunningDeer
8th October 2013, 21:49

To that I’d say...

Step One: Respect and honor their life choices for their one-way tickets to their underground prison resorts.

Step Two: While they sip on their Pińa Colada with pink umbrella drinks and wonder who’s drawn the short straw to share a room with ‘you know who”, we spread a tightly woven barbwire-carpet over their “Private Property - No Trespassing Under Penalty Of Law” lands.

Step Three: Spread loam and seed it with life.

Step Four: Non-GMO Pizza Party for All our Brothers and Sisters, and dancing on Mother Earth, cuz, she’s in need of a great big Mamma massage.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/pina-colada_zpse7cda781.jpg

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/wind14.gif Pay no mind to those inner ramblings. Lots of chemtrails these last couple of days.

RunningDeer
9th October 2013, 04:16

Hello SamwiseTheBrave,

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/computer3.gif This is my do over post to you.

Thank you for your point of view. I’d like to feel that it’s nothing more than a scare tactic. I’ll label it as a false flag and see how it sits for a while.

Peace,
Paula :wave:

Calz
9th October 2013, 09:26
Good article.

Pentagon Warns To Expect “Radical” Change In US Government Soon

Posted by EU Times on Oct 5th, 2013 // 334 Comments

A highly troubling “urgent bulletin” issued earlier today by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) states that it has received information from the Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) warning to expect a “radical change” in the government of the United States, possibly within the next fortnight, based on information they have received from “highly placed” sources within the Pentagon.

According to this MoFA bulletin, GRU intelligence assests were notified by their Pentagon counterparts this past week that President Barack Obama is preparing to invoke the powers given to him under 50 USC Chapter 13 to hold that various American States are now in a “state of insurrection” thus allowing him to invoke the National Emergencies Act under 50 USC § 1621 and invoke the highly controversial “continuity of government” plan for the United States allowing him, in essence, to rule with supreme powers.

Specifically, this bulletin says, Obama will invoke 50 USC § 212 that states: “ the President shall have declared by proclamation that the laws of the United States are opposed, and the execution thereof obstructed, by combinations too powerful to be suppressed by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings”

The specific laws being opposed by these “combinations too powerful to be suppressed by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings,” that Obama will outline in his reasoning’s for declaring a state of emergency, this bulletin continues, are the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) and Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), otherwise known as Obamacare.

The NDAA is opposed by many US States, this bulletin says, with California joining Alaska and Virginia this past week in passing a law making it illegal to be enforced in their territory, and with many other States, also, preparing to do the same.

The specific portions of the NDAA law being opposed by these US States allows for the indefinite detention without charges or trial of all American citizens and allows for their assassination should Obama order it.

More: http://www.eutimes.net/2013/10/pentagon-warns-to-expect-radical-change-in-us-government-soon/

KiwiElf
9th October 2013, 09:44
Hi Calz, this is a Sorcha Faal document, but given the circumstances I wouldn't ignore it, at least not completely (it's popped up on other threads/sites too). Obama or the miltary taking complete control - IF the US defaults and Martial Law breaks out - is quite a "real" possibility.

Calz
9th October 2013, 09:56
Hi Calz, this is a Sorcha Faal document, but given the circumstances I wouldn't ignore it, at least not completely (it's popped up on other threads/sites too). Obama or the miltary taking complete control - IF the US defaults and Martial Law breaks out - is quite a "real" possibility.

Don't normally follow eutimes so I didn't know that (author was not listed).

Sorry if true.

It does spell out a logical (to the psychopathic mindset) mechanism for implementing martial law based on much of what the article points out that *IS* true and verifiable.

KiwiElf
9th October 2013, 10:05
No worries - a dedicated thread appeared here a few days ago but was moved to the "Off Topic" section - none-the-less, perhaps this time, it's relevant ;)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64049-Pentagon-Warns-to-Expect-Radical-US-Government-Change-Soon--Sorcha-Faal-

norman
9th October 2013, 11:51

No Money
No Utilities
Skyrocketing inflation
Probably no fuel/gas
No Power, etc

There's a report at infowars saying that some social security cheques will stop after the 17th.

I'm puzzled about why the Republicans are digging in about the Obama care thing.

Is it because they don't like it, politically?

Or is it because they are fully aware of the 'last nail' of the check-mate aspect as pointed out by Pastor Lindsey Williams?

Do they believe they are opting for a better kind of collapse ( and outcome ) than the one they'd get if they passed the Obama care package and get the other collapse of the big agenda ?.

Just wondering how consciously they are acting, with this.

Operator
9th October 2013, 13:46
Or is it because they are fully aware of the 'last nail' of the check-mate aspect as pointed out by Pastor Lindsey Williams?

Do they believe they are opting for a better kind of collapse ( and outcome ) than the one they'd get if they passed the Obama care package and get the other collapse of the big agenda ?.

Yes, I think it is played like chess ... your opponent may see what your moves are leading up to.
But if you plan a attack from 2 perspectives you can always continue with 1 attack while the other is blocked.

Calz
9th October 2013, 14:09
I'm puzzled about why the Republicans are digging in about the Obama care thing.

Is it because they don't like it, politically?

Obummercare is a ticking timebomb. :boom:

Most of what has been promised is based on lies and now that it is rolling out many are shocked and horrified at what they see.

In that sense the GOP does have a good reason to make a stand.

If the government really had the best interest of the country they "allegedly" represent they'd find a short term solution while they hashed it all out without the dramatics and threats of defaulting on the national debt.

So ... pick your poison. Either this is all part of the "plan" to take down the country (the biggest obstacle for implementing the NWO) or simply more theatrical diversion to distract us from whatever else may be really going down.

http://dailybail.com/storage/Obamacare9.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1296689558216#Obamacare

http://www.infiniteunknown.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/obamacare.jpg

http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/obamacare-2jbu.jpg

mountain_jim
9th October 2013, 15:11
I supported Health Care overhaul and even 'nationalized' healthcare, but the system Congress 'allowed' and the legal requirements to have coverage from these companies amounted to gov. sponsored theft by the insurance companies and my plan from last year has doubled for next.

To keep this (somewhat) on topic I will add that the 5 figure annual cost quoted by my insurance company (for pretty poor coverage), from one of only 2 provider options in my state, has nearly become the 'last straw' , and has me stirred up toward's (edited to keep the fascists off my butt).. more than anything our government has done to me, and that's saying alot.

Robin
9th October 2013, 17:14
Here is possibly the first hint that "Martial Law" will be disguised by using a different wording so as to cover up what they actually intend to do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzvViJyPBvc

Full article:

http://www.infowars.com/dem-congresswoman-suggests-martial-law-to-end-government-shutdown/

778 neighbour of some guy
9th October 2013, 17:20
Here is possibly the first hint that "Martial Law" will be disguised by using a different wording so as to cover up what they actually intend to do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzvViJyPBvc

Full article:

http://www.infowars.com/dem-congresswoman-suggests-martial-law-to-end-government-shutdown/

Martial law has been in place for many years now in the US I believe.

Maia Gabrial
9th October 2013, 18:38
go on a vacation or something

just do it

stop taling about it

go to europe and do a nice walk trail holiday till this stuff blows over.

N

Come on, NN. Not all of us can just pick up and leave. Not everyone has a car or the cash for a trip anywhere. Europe? I wish! All we can do is stay calm and hopefully, endure this massive deception to the end. TPTW are throwing the kitchen sink at us now. I'm sick of their lies. They'll be going to Hell for what they've been doing; Hell being the Central Sun....

IMO not many people in America know about this so called "drill" November 13-14. When the electric grid gets turned off, people won't know what happened. You can bet that they'll panic. The govt creeps are counting on this. What they're failing to see is that there are many of us who DO know. And many of us who were military who know what to do in most emergencies. Bless the veterans! If this is the ultimate false flag, then we, who do know can reassure and calm those who don't know.

I can't run away, even if I had the means....

Thank you for your concern for everyone, NN." Your feelings do you proud. But they can be used against you by the Dark Side...." Obiwan Kenobi...

Calz
9th October 2013, 18:47
Not all of us can just pick up and leave.

Yep ...

Timing is everything ... and if you have not followed any internal advice to do so yet ... depending on your own personal situation perhaps the time has gone.

Maia Gabrial
9th October 2013, 18:56
I'm wondering something that may seem off topic, but it's related.
Has anyone seen what type of US flag is flying over the Whorehouse and the Criminals' bldg? Do they have a yellow fringe around them?

If so, that was our first clue that we've been under "martial law" for awhile now....It was always in our faces. Now with all that's supposedly going to happoen, they want to shove our faces in the dirt to make sure we understand them clearly.... :tsk::tsk::tsk:

avid
9th October 2013, 19:15
http://tickergrail.blogspot.co.uk/2010/07/why-yellow-fringed-us-flag-in-our.html

Under martial law, you are presumed guilty until proven innocent.

Flag – Martial Law Pursuant to 4 U.S.C. chapter 1, §§ 1, 2, & 3; Executive Order 10834, August 21, 1959, 24 F.R. 6865, a military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a YELLOW FRINGE border on three sides. The President of the United States designates this deviation from the regular flag, by executive order, and in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief.

No new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State. So — why have the Germans been allowed to erect a German enclave at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico, under the Law of the Flag? Why have the judges of the State and Federal Courts been allowed to erect foreign enclaves within our courthouses under the foreign flag of the yellow fringe on the soil of our Republic?

The flags displayed in State courts and courts of the United States have gold or yellow fringes. It is your warning that you are entering a foreign enclave and will be subject to the jurisdiction of that flag. The flag of the gold or yellow fringe has no constitution, no laws, and no rules of court, and is not recognized by any Nation on the earth, and is foreign to this Republic and the United States of America.

When two nations go to war, the object of the game is to capture the other guys flag. When you go onto foreign soil, take the other guys flag down and put yours up, you have captured the other guys territory and put it under the law (Constitution) of your republic flag, or at the very least bring your flag, for a parley session /negotiation.

2) Martial Law was imposed by Abraham Lincoln, at the point when succession from the union occurred. This was needed since the republic had no congressional legislative quorum, to enact laws, etc. Lincoln pledged to restore the Republic, but was assassinated.

3) We have operated under Martial Law since and various states of emergency, created to continue this Martial Law dictatorship.

Research more on this - I am from the UK. Ominous - and thanks for your 'heads-up' Maia Gabrial.

Flash
9th October 2013, 19:31
I am Canadian and I must say what I think of public health care: it is just plainly great. Some mishaps, sometimes waiting list for not life threatening sickness, but if you are in dire circumstances, you will pass through the emergencies usually fast enough.

I do think that any civilised society has to take care of its most fragile ones.

That being said, I understood better the predicament in the USA when Paul wrote me that Obamacare was to be supported by insurance companies - wow, red flag right there. All kinds of bribes will start circulating and it may become worst than now. Canadian healthcare is provincial (state by state) and provincial government supported. The federal government just gives and enforces the general guidelines for each province. So it is managed by small entities (provinces the equivalent of small states, maximum10 millions people) and insurance companies have no say in it.

NOw, I cannot see Obama invoking any dictatorship power over this. This would crumble the century old rhetoric on democracies that USA is still using abroad. If there is any take over, it has to be through a false flag.

I do not understand however why we do not do exactly what was done for Syria, right now, this time for the USA. Putting our powers together.

Criticizing endlessly Jiminni had a definite detrimental effect on our powers to work on these... men.

RunningDeer
9th October 2013, 19:50
IMO not many people in America know about this so called "drill" November 13-14. When the electric grid gets turned off, people won't know what happened. You can bet that they'll panic. The govt creeps are counting on this. What they're failing to see is that there are many of us who DO know. And many of us who were military who know what to do in most emergencies. Bless the veterans! If this is the ultimate false flag, then we, who do know can reassure and calm those who don't know.

The "drill" November 13-14th, Wednesday and Thursday & November 11th, Monday, it Veteran's Day (3 day holiday for many). Hummmm of all weeks to pick. Accident?

Veteran's Day makes it a 3 day weekend. Some folks take fall vacations that include a 3 day weekend. How about banks? as in 'bank holiday'? Brainstorming. No fear.

RunningDeer
9th October 2013, 20:17
UPDATE: Hi Avid, I'm reading the posts in order. I just came to yours on flags.

I'm wondering something that may seem off topic, but it's related.
Has anyone seen what type of US flag is flying over the Whorehouse and the Criminals' bldg? Do they have a yellow fringe around them?
I wasn't aware of that. Here's what a couple of places say:

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/bushwh_zpsb3321bd6.jpg

Is Yellow Fringe On U.S.Flag Warning Americans the Constitution Is Suspended?

Rose Colombo, author, political activist, Legal Consulting Advocate
Rose Colombo, award-winning author, writer, poet (C) 8/3/2011, rev. 6/29/2013

“I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America!” 

Why is it that so many photos of Obama are without the U.S. Flag when he addresses the nation and without the U.S. Flag on his lapel? I recall the campaign when he failed to place his hand on his heart during the Pledge and National Anthem, but Americans ignored it. Even Hillary placed her hand on her heart standing next to Obama.

Is the allegiance a lie or the truth for every immigrant and U.S. Citizen who places their hand on their heart and recites the Pledge of Allegiance or are they enemies of the State gaining access into the USA?

After  researching many articles involving the yellow fringe on the Flag of the United States, I have many questions of concern relating to international laws and foreign troops as well as our U.S. Courts, and public buildings,and the White House displaying the U.S. Flag with yellow fringe displayed. 

A myriad of questions arise since Congress and the oval office continuously usurp the U.S. Constitution and allow president Obama to rule by signing excessive Executive order which by-pass Congress and the Constitution. Executive Orders were never intended to make constitutional law. That’s why we have a legislative branch of government, but the oval office is behaving as the judge, jury, and executioner standing along without objection by Congress.

It appears that Congress has relinquished control of the purse strings belonging to the American people to the oval office as of 2009 as if America was taken under seige.  After all, the U.S. President, past and current, approved the Patriot Act and expanded its denial of Due Process of Law and expanded the Orwellian and unconstitutional Patriot Act by adding the NDAA Law which denies all due process of law. In fact, the Obama regime has been secretly spying on the world, while he conceals his identification from the world. The Obama regime is spying and targeting law-abiding US Christians, Catholics, and Conservatives. The Obama regime is pushing to implement Kill Lists and No Fly Lists of Americans without due process of law;  and flying armed and spy Drones over the USA against the will of the people.  Under which constitutional law is the oval office and Congress applying that grants them the legal and constitutional right to deny “Due Process of Law?

[continued here (http://rose4justice.com/2011/08/03/is-yellow-fringe-on-u-s-flag-warning-americans-the-constitution-is-suspended/)]

THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE "YELLOW FRINGED FLAG"

The History of the Yellow Fringe: 

In the first 57 years of American History, the only flags that had fringe were Military Battle Flags and Military Regimental Colors. The US Army did not even begin carrying the Stars and Stripes into Battle until 1834. Prior to that date, US Army Units carried only Military Flags (such as General Schuyler's Flag), made up of either a plain blue or white flag, or Red and White alternating stripes; with a union bearing the US Coat of Arms or a Regimental designation, on either a white or blue field; and a red or yellow fringe bordering on three sides. 

But, by the time of the Civil War, Army Regulation required that each Infantry Regiment carry two Flags; by military definition a National Color and a Regimental Color. According to Civil War Era Army Regulations; "Each regiment of Infantry shall have two silken colors. The first, or the national color, of stars and stripes, as described for the garrison flag; the number and name of the regiment to be embroidered with silver on the center stripe. The second, or regimental color, was to be blue, with the arms of the United States embroidered in silk on the center, with the name of the regiment in a scroll, underneath the eagle. The size of each color was to be six feet six inches fly, and six feet deep on the pike. The length of the pike, including the spear and ferrule, was to be nine feet ten inches. The fringe was to be yellow; the cords and tassels, blue and white silk intermixed".

[continued here (http://home.myfairpoint.net/vzeo1z2a/YellowFlag.html)]

RunningDeer
10th October 2013, 03:02
Stewart Rhodes on the government's tactics and offer the importance to locally prepare.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/infowars_zpseb184ad7.JPG
H9nSZl94T28

Published on Oct 9, 2013

Calling all Oath Keepers (and any other veterans) to back up our World War II veterans at the Washington DC area memorials, such as the World War II memorial, the Iwo Jima memorial, Arlington Cemetery, the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial, and anywhere else that that the Honor Flights go. Go there and put yourselves under the command of the WWII vets. If they want the barricades down, they should come down, come hell or high water. No WWII vet should be denied access the the Iwo Jima memorial, the WWII memorial, or to any other memorial they want to visit. For many of them, on those Honor Flights, this will be THEIR LAST TRIP to go and pay their respects to their brothers who did not make it back. It is intolerable to let Obama block their access for his petty partisan manipulations over the govt "shutdown.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

Snowflower
10th October 2013, 10:30
Where is a hot spot? Until a month ago, I assumed hot spots were high population centers, but that was before I was at an epicenter of the Colorado flood. I live in wilderness, off the grid, in a small cabin, heat and cook with wood, have composting toilets, make electricity from solar panels, get internet from wireless broadband. About as self-sufficient as i can be without totally cutting myself off from the world. And today, life is very, very hard, with a 3 hour drive to get to a grocery store because every canyon in northern Colorado was wiped out in the flood.

We were completely isolated for 12 days, and it only lasted that long because my son has a skid steer and a neighbor has a backhoe and they were able to fill enough gullies to get down our road. Even then, we had a massive distance to travel before getting to the plains.

The lesson is, there is no "place" to find safety. But on the other hand, because I have been preparing for society collapse for 11 years, we were comfortable during those 12 days. We are still comfortable - at least my husband and I are. My daughter, however, is another matter. She has chosen to believe I am crazy and paranoid for believing in "the end of the world" refusing to hear "as we know it" at the end. She has moved to the plains fromMonday to Friday looking for work. She simply cannot imagine creating self-sufficiency here instead. So, she struggles a great deal more than she has to.

Gardener
10th October 2013, 13:55
Hi Snowflower and welcome to Avalon, and what an epic ordeal you have just had in the storms there, member BobD also in the area has been updating us.

You seem to have done a great deal to ensure as much continuity as possible in any cataclysm, awesome effort.

RunningDeer
10th October 2013, 14:17
Where is a hot spot? Until a month ago, I assumed hot spots were high population centers, but that was before I was at an epicenter of the Colorado flood.
Welcome to Avalon, Snowflower. Your personal account has me ask what else can I do to prepare? This is Bobd's thread that Gardner mentioned, "Colorado Emergency in Effect prayer request" (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?63262-Colorado-Emergency-in-Effect-prayer-request&p=728896&viewfull=1#post728896).

Snowflower
11th October 2013, 15:47
Thank you Paula, and also for the welcome, Gardener. I finished reading that whole thread and learned things about the flood I had not known because we were shut off from the Internet and phone for awhile. I've been saying for some time that I will know that humanure has impacted the oscillating atmospheric circulator at an accelerated velocity, when I can't find out what happened to stop all communication.

Being dead center behind the worst impact (west of Lyons) I have to agree 100% - this thing was not from natural causes. It was like a psychopath had a temper tantrum when Colorado voted to oust two gun control senators.

RunningDeer
12th October 2013, 01:44
UPDATE: First video added at the bottom.

Missing Nuke Alert: Generals Fired
wdy24fMbqMY

Published on Oct 11, 2013

Top nuke commanders Navy Vice Adm. Tim Giardina and Maj. Gen. Michael Carey terminated following exclusive high level military intelligence over secret nuclear warheads transfer.

http://www.infowars.com/top-nuke-comm...

9-QgMMIa_sk

RunningDeer
12th October 2013, 13:13
Trampled States of America: Special Report
k6zsdnpKINE
Published on Oct 12, 2013

We have already established that Healthcare.gov is not a functioning database application that allows people to shop for competing health plans. It is actually a government-run Trojan Horse that suckers people into creating accounts where they hand over:

• Name and address

• Email address and password

• Social security number

• Private bank account details

• Employer details and other information

During the enrollment process, your computer also hands over your IP address which is then tied to your social security number.

This IP address is then handed over to the NSA thanks to its new mega-black-hole data center in Utah, where your IP is cross-referenced with all website visits, including:

• "Anti-government" websites
• Porn sites
• Gambling sites
• File sharing sites

• "Terrorism" support sites
• Encryption service sites like Hushmail

• Chat rooms, message boards and more

http://www.infowars.com/warning-enrol...

Top nuke commanders Navy Vice Adm. Tim Giardina and Maj. Gen. Michael Carey terminated following exclusive high level military intelligence over secret nuclear warheads transfer. http://www.infowars.com/top-nuke-comm...

GoodETxSG
20th October 2013, 23:11
NATIONAL BLACKOUT (OR GLOBAL BLACKOUT) Scenario is possible Be it from on of the missing nukes exploded in high atmosphere causing devastation to electronics to an event from outer space... it could set us back to the stone age in the "Snap of the fingers". 90% of us not being able to survive without our electronics an gadgets would perish or kill each other off in the initial panic. The rest who kept their heads, prepared and adapted would be left to pick up the pieces.

I wonder what kind of history books that bitter and displaced people would record? It wouldn't be accurate I am sure but very biased and angry towards the ones that got us "THERE". Makes you wonder how many times this has happened and the validity of our history we read now doesn't it?

New thread on the "National Black Out" Scenario"

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64613-I-thought-the-Nov-13-14-grid-shut-down-exercise-wasn-t-going-to-shut-the-electricity-off&p=746909#post746909

CPL of the links I posted on that Thread...
National Geographic Web Site dedicated to the "National Blackout Scenario"... WHY?
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/american-blackout/

Pole Flip On The Sun Imminent: 11-Year Solar Cycle Wimpy, But Peaking

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/10/solar-pole-flip-imminent-11-year-solar-cycle-wimpy-but-peaking-2467760.html?utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FaKoU&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse

MorningSong
5th November 2013, 19:59
Bumping this thread as the date approaches...

I found the film "Shade" on TY... mentioned in the OP:

V4VFYRaltcc

Milneman
5th November 2013, 21:46
I am Canadian and I must say what I think of public health care: it is just plainly great. Some mishaps, sometimes waiting list for not life threatening sickness, but if you are in dire circumstances, you will pass through the emergencies usually fast enough.

I do think that any civilised society has to take care of its most fragile ones.

That being said, I understood better the predicament in the USA when Paul wrote me that Obamacare was to be supported by insurance companies - wow, red flag right there. All kinds of bribes will start circulating and it may become worst than now. Canadian healthcare is provincial (state by state) and provincial government supported. The federal government just gives and enforces the general guidelines for each province. So it is managed by small entities (provinces the equivalent of small states, maximum10 millions people) and insurance companies have no say in it.

NOw, I cannot see Obama invoking any dictatorship power over this. This would crumble the century old rhetoric on democracies that USA is still using abroad. If there is any take over, it has to be through a false flag.

I do not understand however why we do not do exactly what was done for Syria, right now, this time for the USA. Putting our powers together.

Criticizing endlessly Jiminni had a definite detrimental effect on our powers to work on these... men.

Flash, when medicare started initially in Canada, specifically Saskatchewan, government doctors got death threats from people in small towns. What we're seeing stateside we went through in Canada too, but I think because the times were so different and because...well let me just say it, our cultures do have differences. It was just a very, very different time. As to why there is no "spring revolution" stateside...I blame cell phones. :P All you youngins attached to your con-fangled computermaphones. Back in my day we used onions attached to strings, and we were thankful for it.

Seriously tho, I do have thoughts on this entire thread...and I've been taking my dog for a walk at 20-30 minute intervals trying to formulate what I want to say. I'm going to eat dinner and have a go.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The "drill" November 13-14th, Wednesday and Thursday & November 11th, Monday, it Veteran's Day (3 day holiday for many). Hummmm of all weeks to pick. Accident?

Veteran's Day makes it a 3 day weekend. Some folks take fall vacations that include a 3 day weekend. How about banks? as in 'bank holiday'? Brainstorming. No fear.

OK SNAP!

Isn't NASA supposed to be making a special announcement about something they've just found on Mars that will "change the way we see ourselves" or something? I forget the exact quote.

RunningDeer
5th November 2013, 22:05
OK SNAP!

Isn't NASA supposed to be making a special announcement about something they've just found on Mars that will "change the way we see ourselves" or something? I forget the exact quote.
SNAP back, Milneman. Ha!
Hadn't heard it. Did a Google-goggle. This is what came up.
Quote: DEFIANTLY DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR EMIL ADDRESS!

Hoax! - NASA To Announce Earth Shaking News 11/13/2013 Claims RememberThe13th.Com?
UoeKMzTivWc

Published on Oct 2, 2013

UPDATE: AS I THOUGHT THIS WAS A PUBLICITY STUNT! - Some kid called The Purple Ninja. It was a great ploy.

I wonder if he will get in trouble for using that NASA logo! The website is now saying October 6. This is still a hoax!

I will keep you up-to-date with what comes of it?

HOAX! Of course this has to be a publicity stunt for something. It surely is not NASA. When the government shutdown I came across the site http://www.rememberthe13th.com and was hesitant to make this video but with the utter coolness of what could be if it was true (which I highly doubt). Either way its a cool publicity stunt..

DEFIANTLY DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR EMIL ADDRESS! That is what we do here. I am excited to see what the actual outcome of the site is.

:wave:

Flash
5th November 2013, 22:07
For my defense against the American "Saskatchewaneses":p giving death threats to doctors Under any public care, I must say that Canada had it implemented on a state by state (povince by province) basis, where the state (province) controls the public care system, not the central government. Our central government just gave the basic minimal outlines by which every state (province) would work.

Second, the Canadian provinces (states) did not get any of the insurance companies involved, none. So no corporate takeover. Insurers were left to cover whatever the province (state) did not, and there were quite a few items that were not life threatening covered by the insurers.

That is what made it work, I think. A decentralised process, subsidized locally, without the imposition, lobbying and takeover of the corporations. Communism American will say: no, certainly not. There were plenty of room to develop businesses, but not on the back of the population health. At the most a very soft form of socialism where you take care of the most fragiles amongst you, women and their children amongst the country, and old people.

USA went all wrong with this, and it won't work. HOwever, USA is the only advanced society on the planet that does not take care of it poorers health. Even much less developed Turkey does.

Flash, when medicare started initially in Canada, specifically Saskatchewan, government doctors got death threats from people in small towns. What we're seeing stateside we went through in Canada too, but I think because the times were so different and because...well let me just say it, our cultures do have differences. It was just a very, very different time. As to why there is no "spring revolution" stateside...I blame cell phones. :P All you youngins attached to your con-fangled computermaphones. Back in my day we used onions attached to strings, and we were thankful for it.

Seriously tho, I do have thoughts on this entire thread...and I've been taking my dog for a walk at 20-30 minute intervals trying to formulate what I want to say. I'm going to eat dinner and have a go.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

OK SNAP!

Milneman
5th November 2013, 22:36
....It's because Art Bell replayed an interview with Richard Hoagland last night. Yeah that's it.

So I've walked my dog twice now, run this through my brain which is still firing like the first of July fireworks celebration. I'm sure I'll come up with more, but here's what keeps coming to mind.

This is just a hypothesis. I could be way out in left field, but I haven't seen it suggested in this thread yet. And I could be entirely wrong! But since we're brainstorming...here goes!

1. I work in a field that gives me a lot of hands on experience with people and personalities without being noticed. In a way I guess you could say I have an advantage that people who work in different fields don't have. I don't get noticed unless I want to get noticed, and being noticed isn't to my advantage most of the time. Black ops? No. I'm a janitor. LOL

2. In almost 20 years of experience both in my field and in hiring/training people to do what would seem to be the most mundane and simplest of tasks, I find it amazing that 90-99% of the people who come to work with me quit within the first few weeks because they simply don't want to do the work. Or worse, they want to do the job their way and not get caught. That's key. They don't want to be noticed by me not doing their jobs. The problem is that in cleaning, you pick up very quickly when someone isn't doing their job. You can't hide it for long.

3. I think this is a fact of human nature. People want to do what they do without being caught, giving the impression they're doing what they are supposed to be doing. And I think in other fields, it takes longer to get caught! And by the time you get caught, sh*t really does hit the fan. An example I think *could* be the website stateside that was *supposed* to work. Someone got caught finally, and now President Obama has egg on his face.

4. What's really scary is if you take this down the line through all aspects of society. Military, you name it. Now we've got trucks shipping signs, people needing certification in firearms, you name it. We've also got the reality that storms etc are not like they were 20 years ago. Is it possible that someone at FEMA has come to the realization that someone hasn't been doing their job and as a result, they have to crack the whip to make sure they are prepared *in the event of* a natural disaster/terrorist attack/blue jelly baby invasion? What is the likelyhood of this when compared to the other possibilities? And would FEMA want to admit to the public they're not prepared when (how much exactly does FEMA get?) has been funneled into the program?

5. I think this is a key reason why so many people aren't into the "arab spring" revolution type action. We don't like that fact that we are under the thumb of the world order, but the perks are nice so we put up with it. Frog in a pot of water slowly brought to the boil.

6. The New World Order is here. It's been here for decades, probably longer than that. Right now what is happening is our societies collectively participating in the destruction of our planet because we like the perks. You're using a perk right now to read this thread. The .0001% in charge is counting on you being addicted to the perks. If you drive a car, you are addicted to a perk. If you eat fast food, you're addicted to a perk. If you use the internet, perk. The perks are everywhere! And culturally, to break free from the perks isn't impossible but it is very uncomfortable. And...here's the punchline...

7. They won't need to use martial law. They won't need to because we've been conditioned to take the cookie and keep on going. FEMA camps? Kids...McDonalds, 7-11, cigarettes, alcohol. Diabetes and heart disease, asthma. We are already being "herded and killed" because...we're getting what we asked for.

8. The best way to begin to be prepared for any eventuality is to start admitting and accepting the truth about yourself/myself/ourselves. You can't enjoy the perks of living in Vancouver without accepting the fact that you live on a fault line and everything could go crashing down at any moment. You can't smoke a cigarette and then act surprised when 20 years later you are diagnosed with cancer. We can't initiate a New World Order that is life-giving and beneficial to our planet unless we are prepared to give up the perks that we are dependent on. If they take away the power grid, and I'm not dependant upon it, doesn't effect me. If they take away my food source, and I can grow my own food, it doesn't effect me. But if one million of my neighbours are dependent on those systems....I'm f*cked!

So one logical scenario is FEMA got caught internally with their pants down, or someone who's been getting hit pretty hard figured they had to take it out on someone by cracking the whip on someone else (what is it they say about sh*t rolling downhill?) and initiated the preparedness stuff....on the off chance that another event, say a storm the size of Katrina, showed up.

Of course...I could be wrong! And there are probably things in my post that aren't right. I'll take the criticism gladly. Its a part of the learning process.

I have to go scrub urinals and contemplate the mysteries of life now. Enjoy! ;)

GoodETxSG
11th January 2014, 16:42
FIRST: A caution to jumping to conclusions...
Assets in places for many months for an "Event"... Many have "Eye's Open" for false flag events right now. Is this the beginning of one? It is apparent that this situation is just in its beginning stages. It does not yet warrant the full spot light of a false flag event. I would keep my eyes peeled though. Region 3 has been apart of insider speculation as well as that of alternative media and other very "Creative" reporting including "Meteors" hitting the ocean in that area causing Tsunami's etc... There is so much DIS-Info to comb through right now that any event in Region 3 has to be looked at closely. IMHO.

======================================
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/01/fema-region-3-has-ben-activated-emerency-situation-breaking-in-west-virginia-2871394.html?utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FtSLA&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse&utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_campaign=

FEMA Region 3 Has Been Activated: Emergency Situation Breaking In West Virginia

Saturday, January 11, 2014 7:26
(Before It's News)

By Josey Wales
State of Emergency: EMERGENCY SITUATION BREAKING IN WEST VIRGINIA

Many Reports are coming in to Sentinel Command of massive fighting breaking loose in West Virginia over Bottled water as the Chemical Spill Situation continues.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpmeVdLbijJVZrK6LBXqoN_19xY4n3m4Y4Nn3wDXsOG0dMNAy4

As predicted, Fema Region 3 has now been activated, National Guard has also been been called out as this area in West Virginia has been declared a state of emergency. This chemical spill is now affecting 9 counties and over 100,000 residents are directly affected.

khzL6PFvCjk

All water in the area has been contaminated with the chemical (4-Methylcyclohexane Methanol), a chemical used in the coal industry. This chemical will make a person sick but it is not deadly unless ingested in huge quantity.

The incident occurred Thursday on the Elk River in Charleston, West Virginia’s capital and largest city, upriver from the eastern U.S. state’s largest water treatment plant.

There have been several reports that indicate despite the intervention of State officials; FEMA; the National Guard and local law enforcement, slow distribution of water may be causing tension among the concerned populous. (See FEMA press release)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvhjteft8H3zNemWndoRZz58_aTmilf-bc8FIrzPKFrJSN_GZ0bQ

All stores have been depleted of bottled water, situation has become desperate as citizens are now fighting over resources.

Update: Over 300,000 are affected in a 9 county area.

CDC issued the state of emergency, Schools, restaurants and businesses have been shut down.

zfP00s_gXpU

Critical Reads: More News Mainstream Media Chooses To Ignore By Josey Wales, Click Here!

Foot Note: We would like to hear from you if you live in FEMA 3 or have friends and family in FEMA region 3. Please leave your comments in the comment section below.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeyEp4as05J3oC2dGwVGh18gEIEFtxraFRfJf031Ub1vVwxVCLKw