PDA

View Full Version : CERN's God-Dang Particle Annoucements and Annoying Current Events

Tesla_WTC_Solution
8th October 2013, 18:38
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/6535835.jpg

Hello all, here is a silly post, but maybe someone will "get it", haha.

Last year I noticed that CERN decided to release information about the co-called "God Particle", or Higgs Boson, right when things were looking very politically hairy for the US and EU (and neighbors).

http://prosrc.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-42-29591044.jpg?size=67&uid=e008a301-e03a-487f-996c-d870431d6864

It was very close to the Aurora shooting. Also it was close to the time the UN really started pushing its Small Arms Treaty/Ban on the US.

Well, now that Obama and co. are in hot water, and things are again going to crap worldwide, guess who we hear from. CERN. About the God damned particle again.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l72zndFASc1qb3iw0o1_500.jpg

What do you guys think about this?

Lots of people say similar things about NASA press releases, things like Jupiter/Thor's Belt, Saturn's rings, etc. That it correlates, intended or not, with actions taken against the people by the ruling cabals.

I had a terrible impression/premonition last year about the UN twisted gun statue, the Tubal Cain UN statue, and the Shiva statue at CERN. Not sure why I would be seeing or feeling those things together.

Perhaps it's just insanity.

But keep your eyes open. I feel like this stuff is a major distraction and possible waste of time. Last time it was July 4th that all this crap was coming out in the media. Our independence day in the USA. I thought it was distasteful timing to announce "God particle" on July 4th, i.e. "independence from God", rather nasty implication there.

Oh yes, don't forget this cover:

http://veritasindagator.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/ocarryingtheworld.png

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/08/world/europe/sweden-nobel-prize-physics/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

'God particle' theorists receive Nobel Prize in physics
By Ben Brumfield, CNN
updated 11:15 AM EDT, Tue October 8, 2013

(CNN) -- The Higgs boson, or the "God particle," which was discovered last year, garnered two physicists the Nobel Prize in physics on Tuesday, but it didn't go to the scientists who detected it.
Nearly 50 years ago, Francois Englert of Belgium and Peter Higgs of the United Kingdom had the foresight to predict that the particle existed.
Now, the octogenarian pair share the Nobel Prize in physics in recognition of a theoretical brilliance that was vindicated by the particle's discovery last year.
The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences awarded the prize to them.
Higgs and Englert's theories behind the elusive Higgs boson explained what gives matter its mass.
The universe is filled with Higgs bosons. As atoms and parts of atoms zoom around, they interact with and attract Higgs bosons, which cluster around them in varying numbers.
Certain particles will attract larger clusters of Higgs bosons, and the more of them a particle attracts, the greater its mass will be.
The explanation helped complete scientists' understanding of the nature of all matter.
"The awarded theory is a central part of the Standard Model of particle physics that describes how the world is constructed," the Royal Swedish Academy said in a post on Twitter.
As is tradition, the academy phoned the scientists during the announcement to inform them of their win. They were unable to reach Higgs, for whom the particle is named.
The conversation with Englert was short and sweet. "I feel very well, of course," he said, when he heard the news. "Now, I'm very happy."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/03/tech/physics-higgs-particle/index.html

Scientists edge closer to proving existence of elusive particle
By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 4:09 PM EDT, Tue July 3, 2012 |

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/04/scientists-say-existence-of-higgs-boson-near-certain/

July 4th, 2012
04:21 AM ET
Scientists say new particle fits description of Higgs boson

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2012/07/10/the-u-n-arms-trade-treaty-are-our-2nd-amendment-rights-part-of-the-deal/

OP/ED | 7/10/2012 @ 12:45PM |135,200 views
The U.N. Arms Trade Treaty: Are Our 2nd Amendment Rights Part Of The Deal?

One year ago I wrote an article titled “U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms” which has recently gained a great deal of renewed public interest. This update reviews some more recent developments, offering additional perspective about an immediate matter which should be of great concern to all who value rights guaranteed by our Second Amendment.

The Obama administration is actively engaged in negotiations to finalize details for a new global agreement premised to fight “terrorism”, “insurgency” and “international crime syndicates”. As U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon describes its purpose, “Our goal is clear: a robust and legally binding Arms Trade Treaty that will have a real impact on the lives of those millions of people suffering from consequences of armed conflict, repression and armed violence…It is ambitious, but it is achievable.”

__________________________________________________ _____________

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Aurora_shooting

On July 20, 2012, a mass shooting occurred inside of a Century movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, during a midnight screening of the film The Dark Knight Rises. A gunman, dressed in tactical clothing, set off tear gas grenades and shot into the audience with multiple firearms, killing 12 people and injuring 70 others. The sole suspect, James Eagan Holmes, was arrested outside the cinema minutes later.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Madeleine L'Engle

Echthroi (Ἐχθροί) is a Greek plural meaning "The Enemy" (literally "enemies"). The singular form of the word, Echthros (Ἐχθρός), is used in many versions and translations of the Bible for enemy. Where the word echthroi (enemies) is used in Romans 5:10 it is passive and means the object of God's enmity.[1]

Historically used primarily in connection with biblical and classical subjects,[2] the term has more recently been used to refer to a fictitious group of creatures desirous of annihilation most notably in Madeleine L'Engle's "Time Quartet". A personification of the forces of impersonalization and nihilism,[3] they exist in both the macrocosmic and microcosmic level, counteracted principally by the author's "Naming", or re-integration of a character with its best-motivated identity ('true self').[3] These concepts appear in one form or another in a number of L'Engle's books, as part of her recurring themes of good versus evil, interdependency, and the role of the individual in the cosmic scheme of things.

In the L'Engle books, Echthroi are depicted as the forces of "Un-Naming", bent on annihilating matter, knowledge, understanding, "making people not know who they are".[4] Impersonal themselves, they try to convince the character Sporos and others that nothing and no one matters but the pleasure of the moment. As Donald R. Hettinga explains, the Echthroi are "fallen angels" and "a kind of personified nihilism, an active evil that is attacking the universe by convincing creatures to deny their importance in a symbiotic creation".[3] Calvin Miller refers to the Echthroi as "demonic spirits… always stalking good, making the whole sick, the entire partial, the holy eroded by the contaminated".[5]

As Liam Duncan[who?] describes them: "Echthroi desire nothing. They desire Nothing. That is to say, if they got their way, everything would be broken apart, and the pieces be broken apart, and corrupted, and reduced to nothing, until nothing exists. Nothing. Nothing at all. Not even a vacuum, because even a vacuum is Something, if you use your imagination. Nothing at all. Every victory we win, no matter how insignificant it seems, puts them farther from that goal. And every victory they gain, no matter how tiny, brings them closer".

avid
8th October 2013, 19:21
Tesla - you are having a terrible time at home - how come you can spend so much time on here? Since I read of your dire circumstance, and sympathised, you should surely have NOT posted to your son's detriment? So on almost every thread here you are posting until I skim your posts to avoid your own 'avoidance' of your own problems - you may have had something good to say, I try to read them - but until you can stop yourself from being a 'victim' and take on board you had a part to play - I will skip your posts. So sorry, but enough is enough - I don't like it when a forum is overrun by a single person with obvious to-be-cared-for issues. Get it together with your ex, and mediations. Sort it - in private please (as we all have had issues but don't wash our =laundry in public - only OFF TOPIC) Get help soonest Tesla xxx

Bob
8th October 2013, 19:55
Hi avid - er, :focus: wouldn't it be nice to stay on topic to the thread title? I saw God Particle in the title, and the absurdity being discussed of such a "particle"... ? What did I miss?

Tesla_WTC_Solution
8th October 2013, 22:05
Tesla - you are having a terrible time at home - how come you can spend so much time on here? Since I read of your dire circumstance, and sympathised, you should surely have NOT posted to your son's detriment? So on almost every thread here you are posting until I skim your posts to avoid your own 'avoidance' of your own problems - you may have had something good to say, I try to read them - but until you can stop yourself from being a 'victim' and take on board you had a part to play - I will skip your posts. So sorry, but enough is enough - I don't like it when a forum is overrun by a single person with obvious to-be-cared-for issues. Get it together with your ex, and mediations. Sort it - in private please (as we all have had issues but don't wash our =laundry in public - only OFF TOPIC) Get help soonest Tesla xxx

Unbelievable.

Avid, it might seem to you that writing a forum post takes a long time, but for people like me who were at the top of my class and enjoyed writing in school and in college,
it only takes a few minutes, even something like this. In fact putting a thread together doesn't even take me as long as it would take you to compose a text message on a cell phone. I often build from memory and all I need is a couple quotes and article references. This is much more fun than watching Youtube all day and expecting people to do the same. People can take it or leave it, which is why I rarely post videos and enjoy working with pictures and writing.

I am grateful to God for giving me a fast mind. I accept my emotional limitations in exchange for that gift.
I also thank God for the discretion he gives us when people like you are on the attack. I am at one of the lowest points in my life at present, and lowly people who are ashamed to admit that they also have problems love to kick me when I am down. I attribute your attitude to this and nothing more.

If there is an ignore function on the forum, please use it. I will not miss one reader who dislikes me when there are so many delightful people to talk to otherwise.
And I mean that. I enjoy many hundreds of people's posts on here, and look for a wide variety of content to read. I also enjoy Wikipedia and if you have personal problems here, please go read something like that for a while. It's impersonal and fun at the same time, if that is possible for you.

Please have a nice day and please also deal with your own issues in private. I have never said or done anything to you and my posts are a lot less crazy than many.
I feel that my own need for help has inspired a similar need in yourself, and that looking inside and not at me is the answer you are seeking for these anger and intolerance issues.

My son and his very high needs level is really not your business if your intention is to hurt me by bringing him up. I would talk about him more, but as he is a client of the state and in a protected environment, I post minimal pictures of him and make fewer references to him than I would like.

Many parents in my situation would have signed away their parental rights by now. I chose to stand by him despite his illness and mine.
In fact I was not the one who surrendered him to the state. This happened when I was out of the home and again, not your concern in the least.

Now, if you have a conCERN, please feel free to post regarding the content of this thread.
I am surprised that a person so narrow minded would find their way to Avalon in the first place. May I ask if you are paid to police us?

Thanks. Bye.

Lifebringer
8th October 2013, 22:38
Get off her. Everyone deals with whatever problem, circumstance they have, when they have a solution. I noticed you didn't have one. What's your bag, man?

ghostrider
9th October 2013, 00:06
I think cern is dangerous and should be shutdown ... the information they put out is probably sanitized anyhoo ... but the whole operation gives me a very bad feeling ...

cursichella1
9th October 2013, 11:05

Kind of unAvalonion of you, Avid! Problems at home, have we?

Tesla, your posts are always enlightening, and therapeutic reading for many of us, too. I apologise on behalf of Avid for his unintentional airing of his laundry on your CERN thread.

Flash
9th October 2013, 11:13
You are right, Avid, things should sometimes be kept private, like this post of yours above, why not PM it? And please, show compassion when you pm her. Thanks<<

Dorjezigzag
9th October 2013, 13:46
I think cern is dangerous and should be shutdown

Its like the Monty python film 'The Life of Brian' when he says

"what have the Romans ever done for us."

and then they list all these things like sanitation, roads, etc etc, and then slightly bemused he says well apart from that what have they ever done for us.

The world wide web, which we are using now using is of course a CERN invention as are touch screens, there are many others that can evolve in a research environment.

Don't get me wrong I think we should be suspicious of the collider, one idea I had in my head once was that it is the Vrille machine, but to be quite honest I believe the results that are being released actually help our understanding of spirit. I have spoken about this, a video of mine even talks about it.

Tesla,
I am fascinated by the whole concept of the Echthroi, and I can really relate them to when I have talked about trying to piece together our fragments and make our selves whole. If you have this in mind and then look at my thread, it puts another twist on it, the video talks about the collider, but also Shiva, dakinis, seraphin and Karl Jung among many other things.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?63076-Introducing-Icon-O--clasm-My-Video

Just found this cool prose

“I Name you Echthroi. I Name you Meg.
I Name you Calvin.
I Name you Mr. Jenkins.
I Name you Proginoskes.
I fill you with Naming.
Be!
Be, butterfly and behemoth,
be galaxy and grasshopper,
star and sparrow,
you matter,
you are,
be!
Be caterpillar and comet,
Be porcupine and planet,
sea sand and solar system,
sing with us,
dance with us,
rejoice with us,
for the glory of creation,
seagulls and seraphim
angle worms and angel host,
chrysanthemum and cherubim.
(O cherubim.)
Be!
Sing for the glory
of the living and the loving
the flaming of creation
sing with us
dance with us
be with us.
Be!"
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Wind in the Door”

conk
10th October 2013, 14:37
Deleted, not worth the fuss about the negative post.

Support for Tesla!