PDA

View Full Version : Russel Brand out of cave

Dorjezigzag
8th October 2013, 19:41
Russell Brand talks to Alex Jones about humanity's spiritual revolution and the source of the elite's power.
https://twitter.com/rustyrockets

aJVbccKJwEw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aJVbccKJwEw

Have not watched it yet, but I'm sure it will be worth it
enjoy;)

Kristo
9th October 2013, 07:06
Hopefully he won't become another casualty for exposing the truth

johnf
9th October 2013, 07:21
I find him to be such an interesting case because his success has
been alongside his image as a bit of an oddball, and because of his
recovery experiences, and adoption of spiritual solutions, it is an excepted thing that
he talks about this stuff in his acts, shows etc.
Also his age lends itself well to an age group that has a lot of people who readily accept this type of thinking,
want the changes he is talking about.
I love the fact that his present tour is about icons and their affects on us.
I would love to see His act!

jf

Sérénité
9th October 2013, 09:38
Love this guy!
His straight talking, open minded knowledge is electric and his ability to sift through b/s and propaganda and deliver it with such directness yet remain eloquent is quite breathtaking to behold.
In a perfect world, all school teachers would be just like him...except maybe swear a little less ;)

Kimberley
9th October 2013, 18:09
This is a great video!!! I would love to see the title of this thread changed to this: " Humanity Coming Out of The Cave".

This is what I also see happening. We are evolving and I see people waking up to knowing how powerful we all are every day!.

Keep up the great work people!!! Much love, peace and fun to us all!!! :grouphug:

greybeard
9th October 2013, 18:26
Hitting Rock bottom through addiction is a massive opportunity to move forward/evolve spiritually.
In recovery you are exposed to the 12 steps of AA or similar and quite literally its a case of get into the spiritual program or die of your addiction.
The human race seems to be at a similar place--- I hope we get on the the program and I believe we are getting there.

Chris

Carmody
9th October 2013, 18:50
You can shoot or kill a man, but you can't kill an army of all.

If he gives it up for you, you can do no less and put you and yours on the line.

Show your strength, not your weakness. we have enough weak people, who won't risk. That is the heart of the problem. Put your back and life into it.

Otherwise, it will fail.

This particular time around, unlike all other prior situations in all of human history..this time there is no where to hide, no where to go until it all blows over.

There is no waiting for the result to come in, not this time. This has to be done before disaster befalls us, as there will be nothing afterward to cling to. This one requires active participation, before the situation resolves itself. This one requires risk.

Risk yourself, of die where you stand.