PDA

View Full Version : Cracks in the Matrix: Fukushima and the 2020 Olympics

Cognitive Dissident
13th October 2013, 14:06
As anyone who has ever had an “awakening from the Matrix” experience will tell you, afterwards it is difficult to tell who those who have taken the blue pill, how unreal the simulated reality is, “the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth”. As Morpheus said, many of those in the Matrix are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

And yet. And yet, there are glitches, cracks in the Matrix, through which light can shine, which can be used to expose the inherent unreality of the system, which have not yet been covered up by lies and propaganda.

I don't mean the UFO subject, or the 9/11 subject, both of which would put a hefty hole in the wall, but which are covered by so much propaganda as to cause the mental blinders to fall, all too quickly (not, of course, that it isn't a good idea to talk about these issues whenever possible...).

I'm thinking of other subjects, which are so obvious and/or escalating in their impact, that they can be a wedge and a catalyst to awakening. To give three of my favourite examples:

Rick Simpson's Hemp Oil... “have you ever heard of this Canadian, Rick Simpson?” “no....” “he had chronic pain from an illness, extracted oil from hemp, effective pain relief...” “oh, got high then?” “not so much, just sleepy sometimes. But then he got skin cancer, and used the same oil to cure himself” “oh...” “then he used the same oil to cure the cancer of his friends and neighbours in Canada, taken orally it seems to be a cure for cancer, obviously big pharma doesn't like they, they are only looking into THC, which they can patent, not hemp, which they can't, so it wouldn't be profitable, even though it actually cures cancer” “uhhh... so why haven't I heard of this Rick Simpson guy? He should be famous” “well, the Canadian police arrested him for drug trafficking, even though he only gave people the oil for free, and he had to go into exile into Europe – google him and watch Run From The Cure on YouTube” “oh, uh, wow, I never heard of that, that's amazing, I'll have to check that out”...

Japanese underwater pyramids – good evidence of man-made structures from before the last ice age, since they are now 40 meters underwater, and even better, great picture from the first page of a google search!

Last but not least, Fukushima – although this is a very heavy subject, the blow can be softened somewhat by talking about Rick Simpson first, at least that is good news.

This post was sparked by the following article:

http://enenews.com/report-olympic-athletes-and-tourists-warned-they-will-be-in-danger-from-tokyos-elevated-radiation-levels-cesium-found-at-almost-every-venue-tested

This story was also picked up by Zero Hedge:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-12/group-claims-elevated-radioactivity-levels-tokyo-2020-olympic-venues

The point is this: it is not only the terrible health effects of Fukushima, it is the fact that the governments of the world, from Japanese and American onwards, knew about this from the very beginning and lied and covered it up, probably for many reasons, but certainly to protect the nuclear industry, which is right at the dark heart of the military industrial complex, which I see as one of the main components of the Matrix, as it physically exists on Earth today. And what is happening, and will continue to happen, at Fukushima will make this very obvious over time.

To put it in even simpler way: it's not the crime, it's the cover-up. (Although the crime is bad enough).

As the 2020 Olympics approach, the activities of the “Citizens’ Group for Measuring Radioactive Environment at Facilities for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics” and others like them will intensify. Unlike with, for example, the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, the Japanese government cannot clean up the environment by shutting down all the polluting factories for a couple of months prior. The cat, or should I say corium, is out of the bag a long time ago.

So, while as of now it is just about possible – basically by ignoring the subject, and never ever visiting www.enenews.com or listening to anything Arnie Gunderson says – to not worry about Fukushima, come 2020 the corium will still, probably, be bubbling away somewhere underneath the broken reactors (since there is no possible way that they can remove it, even robots cannot get near the broken reactors, never mind the actual corium) and spewing radioactive poison into the environment, and the effects will be so obvious that, with the spotlight on the 2020 Olympics, ignorance will not longer be possible.

At which time, the realisation will come – they have been lying to us about this every since it first happened in 2011! It will probably be one of the biggest lies to have been exposed, ever (assuming that ET disclosure doesn't happen first). To have been exposed, that is an important point. “Your government is here to protect you”, “you can believe what you read in the newspaper”, “human history started about 6,000 years ago”, “humans descended from apes by a process of natural evolution”, all of these are big, huge, lies, but exposing them is very, very difficult.

Even now, Japanese authorities are putting pressure on doctors not to talk about how many children in Japan are getting thyroid cancer. For now, they are covering it up. But for how long?

Not all the way up to the 2020 Olympics, is my prediction.

And what happens then, after the dam bursts? Because the American authorities, with their avoidance of testing the fish (another story - they will "test as necessary" but won't test to see if they need to test...) and their increase of the safe limits by the EPA (unbelievable but true!) are also complicit, never mind their support for the nuclear industry, export of the primitive Mark-1 GE reactors to Japan, etc.

See the following for more on the GE reactors. In particular, Reactor 4 was actually physically flawed, and would no doubt have exploded had it been in operation in March 2011, which by some miracle it was not.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/03/16/fukushima-reactor-flaws-were-predicted-%E2%80%93-35-years-ago/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEbt-NPfQnI – for an interview with one of the GE engineers who worked on the Mark-1 reactor, now a whistle-blower.

Let's look at one of the main issues, thyroid problems, including cancer, for children near Fukushima. The mainstream argument against this is that because thyroid problem did not show up near Chernobyl for four to five years (even though that may not actually be true), therefore they cannot show up so soon at Fukushima. This assumes, of course, that Chernobyl is worse than Fukushima, which is begging the initial question and anyway as a matter of fact may be incorrect (and over time, almost certainly will be).

Ian Thomas Ash has made an award-winning documentary about the thyroid issue: A2-B-C

http://www.a2documentary.com/

“Eighteen months after the nuclear meltdown, children in Fukushima are suffering from severe nose bleeds and are developing skin rashes and thyroid cysts and nodules. Citing a lack of transparency in the official medical testing of their children and the ineffectiveness of the decontamination of their homes and schools, the children’s mothers take radiation monitoring into their own hands”

Here are some more links on this:

http://enenews.com/nhk-experts-suspicious-about-cancer-trend-in-fukushima-japan-professor-nuclear-crisis-is-leading-to-surge-in-thyroid-cancers-first-signs-of-a-wider-health-catastrophe-video

http://enenews.com/fukushima-doctor-thyroid-cancer-found-in-over-40-children-this-is-related-to-the-nuclear-disaster-physician-leukemia-cases-to-increase-in-next-few-months-audio

http://enenews.com/fukushima-cover-up-extraordinarily-high-thyroid-cancer-rates-in-kids-officials-not-related-to-nuclear-disaster-since-it-took-4-or-5-years-to-show-up-after-chernobyl-yet-data-shows-it-appe

http://enenews.com/science-journal-fukushima-forever-nuclear-denial-high-number-of-thyroid-cancers-in-japan-already-for-a-rare-disease

http://enenews.com/fukushima-mothers-letter-to-u-n-children-and-adults-suffering-tremendously-sharp-increase-in-bloody-urine-bone-pain-low-blood-pressure-more-familys-health-deteriorated-all-at-once-reco

Another important issue is the contamination of Tokyo itself.

Abe flat out lied to the IOC at the time of the award of the 2020 Olympics to Tokyo when he said that all the contamination that had leaked into the sea was contained in the small port area next to the site. See, for example:

enenews.com/japan-pm-fukushima-contamination-has-never-done-any-damage-to-tokyo-radioactive-water-at-plant-was-blocked-study-tokyo-was-contaminated-experts-radioactive-water-is-constantly-flowing-ou

Arnie Gunderson did some random testing of soil in 2012 and found the samples were so radioactive that they would be categorised as low level nuclear waste in the US. In other words, Tokyo has widespread contamination and should probably be evacuated:

http://enenews.com/gundersen-tokyo-soil-hot-be-shipped-radioactive-dump

The wild card in all of this is the possibility that the situation suddenly worsens. This could happen for one of four (at least) reasons:

1) Another earthquake and/or tsunami affecting the site, which could collapse already weakened buildings as well as the huge number of hastily built tanks which are holding however many thousand tons of radioactive water.
2) The coriums going further down into the earth and reaching the water table, leading to a massive steam explosion (NB: at the cost of some loss of life, the first thing the Soviets did was to make sure this did not happen at Chernobyl, however at Fukushima no underground work at all was done – unless they did it in secret).
3) The environment within the site itself gets so radioactive that workers cannot go out to fix the on-going leaks, etc., which would lead to eventual evacuation of the site and of course a much worse outcome thereafter. Every day there is a new “unexplained” increase in radioactivity, for example here is the latest:

http://enenews.com/big-spike-in-radioactive-cesium-levels-in-ocean-by-fukushima-plant-10000-bqm3-a-record-amount-at-that-location-former-iaea-expert-fish-have-a-real-ability-to-accumulate-cesium-video

4) The removal of fuel rods from Fuel Pool 4 goes badly and there is a criticality. It's fairly clear there was some melting of fuel rods during the initial stages of the disaster, as even the NRC said that the fuel pool went dry, so the rods are probably lacking at least some of their protective covering – this means that if they get too close together, criticality could occur. See the following articles:

http://fukushimaupdate.com/the-real-fukushima-danger-spent-fuel-pools/

http://enenews.com/spent-fuel-pool-4

http://enenews.com/professor-fukushima-unit-4-immediate-problem-building-sinking-30-inches-places-extraordinary-possibility-plant-could-be-march-2011-resolved-risk-fission-accident-fuel-pool-audio

There's a lot more to say on this subject, but I'm out of juice now so I will put this onto a new thread for people to consider. Unfortunately, this is not a problem which is going anywhere soon. I know there are a number of threads on Fukushima on Avalon, the reason for this new one is to try and tie it all together and look at the big picture implications, without of course ignoring the immediate health impact, within Japan and elsewhere.

The big picture being, as I see it, that the Matrix is breaking down, one reason being that too much energy is required to paper over and/or band-aid fix the numerous cracks which are appearing in it. Interesting times.

Kiforall
13th October 2013, 14:27
The people who have sifted through the Freedom of Information (and it takes some sifting, 1,000's of documents with thousands of pages) relating to Fukushima have found all the proof needed to prove the cover up, this info is also suggesting that ENE news is disinfo and Arnie Gunderson also.
I know there are very strong opinions on this subject but how can FOI documents not be taken seriously?
Very few people will have the time or energy to look into these documents but HatrickPenny has spent that time, the least we can do is listen to what he has found .

isGyxB_heVo
When year 3 passes and still no one from the mainstream or alternative media has reported in detail on Plume-Gate...will you not understand that something is terribly wrong with the information flow in this country?

To understand 'controlled opposition' you must understand how epochal Plume-Gate is, then you can clearly see how this subject, the silver bullet to end the conspiracy and shut down nuclear power, is being avoided at all costs.

"I say again it is clear to me that information is being suppressed on a scale never before known in the United States of America. The general public simply does not know the facts. I put it to you now, that when life-saving information is withheld from the public, in an orchestrated fashion, by agencies of our government, corporate entities and the media, that this is disloyalty to our country and our citizens: IT IS TREASON!" ~from Something Wicked this Way Comes

Lifebringer
13th October 2013, 14:40
Japan won't be able to have an olympics for the next 250, 000 years. This damage is ongoing and the ratio climbing. If we aren't energy by the time the shtf, then certainly if we aren't below ground, melted into the energy before total core collapse from neglect to end it.

But the World Olympics participating in the Japanese environment is like taking a vacation with a daily X-ray machine exposure. They may not want to confirm it, but if any of the education around the world has stood for anything, it's the information on the "atomic age and exposure to radiation.

How utterly ridiculous, to think of someting so dangerously stupid. The people should have been eveacutated to a less contaminated island in the regioun after being aloowed to take pictures of their lost homeland. Asia authorities and Royal family should have this done asap.

Unless there is a "divine cure, each and everyone there is no 'death row." Carcinogen Island. Can't eat there, drink there or grow anything that won't be radioactive.

Cognitive Dissident
13th October 2013, 14:42
The initial plume over the US in 2011 is an important issue, definitely not to be ignored. No doubt it was covered up by the US government. I don't think that ENENEWS or Gunderson ignored it, though. Whether Alex Jones has covered it or not, I don't know, but there are plenty of important issues (e.g. ETs/UFOs) that he ignores.

I had a look at his very long post on Unit 4 SFP. Lots of interesting information and FOIA documents. He's basically saying that the fuel pool has already collapsed, so there's no point worrying if something bad is going to happen when they try and remove the rods, because something very bad has already happened.

http://hatrickpenryunbound.com/?p=3928

He may well be correct. However, they have substantially rebuilt around the Unit 4 SPF since 2011 in preparation for the fuel rods removal, so my best guess is that there is still a lot of fuel in there, now covered in water, although it may be in bad shape - and probably that there was a big release of radioactivity, back in March 2011.

Cognitive Dissident
14th October 2013, 14:39
Japan won't be able to have an olympics for the next 250, 000 years. This damage is ongoing and the ratio climbing. If we aren't energy by the time the shtf, then certainly if we aren't below ground, melted into the energy before total core collapse from neglect to end it.

But the World Olympics participating in the Japanese environment is like taking a vacation with a daily X-ray machine exposure. They may not want to confirm it, but if any of the education around the world has stood for anything, it's the information on the "atomic age and exposure to radiation.

How utterly ridiculous, to think of someting so dangerously stupid. The people should have been eveacutated to a less contaminated island in the regioun after being aloowed to take pictures of their lost homeland. Asia authorities and Royal family should have this done asap.

Unless there is a "divine cure, each and everyone there is no 'death row." Carcinogen Island. Can't eat there, drink there or grow anything that won't be radioactive.

I agree with what you are saying, and I know that radiation has negative effects other than cancer, but there is a "divine cure" for cancer, which is hemp oil. Maybe the number of people getting cancer and using hemp oil to cure themselves, will also be part of the breaking out of the Matrix (managing to be both pessimistic and optimistic in the same sentence).