PDA

View Full Version : An example of a synchronicty "Psi experience" inspired by another thread

Sammy
18th October 2013, 22:10
At first I was going to post this in the other thread, but I decided it best be posted all on its own -

This is a post I made in the thread I was inspired by - here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64028-Exceptional-psychic-abilities-in-exceptional-people&p=745130#post745130)

And now the post -

An example of synchronicity at the level I experience dozens of times daily –
Yesterday i recall musing to myself that islamic Jihadism sees America as “The Great Satan.”

Also yesterday I called a travel agency to check on prices for round trip flights to Costa Rica next month.

When I got home, there was an e-mail from the travel agency that showed if I fly Spirit Airlines I could save several hundred dollars over the other options. My first thought was, “I wonder if Spirit Air is safe?” I then though what I now always think when I allow a fear thought to enter my consciousness. “Haven’t you learned by now, Chester, there’s nothing to fear for an eternal being?”

So I turn on the news yesterday afternoon. This story appeared -

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57607718/spirit-airlines-flight-in-texas-gives-passengers-a-terrible-scare/

Spirit Airlines flight in Texas gives passengers a terrible scare.

Yes, the event occurred a few days prior, but I discovered it moments after receiving the e-mail from the travel agent and having the thoughts noted above.

Then this morning, I turn on the news and hear about this –

http://longisland.news12.com/news/marcos-alonso-zea-of-brentwood-pleads-not-guilty-to-terror-related-charges-1.6278267

from the story before it was modified –

“FBI: Terror-related arrest made on Long Island breaking news 11:36 AM • The incident happened near exit 55 on...”

I laughed and will explain why in a moment.

Also note – the age of the man arrested was 25.

What prompted me to write this up was that as I was considering writing this up another news alert appeared on the news –

Child Critical, Others Hospitalized After Fire at 25-Story Building

and note – the floor was the 11th floor.

http://ktla.com/2013/10/18/lafd-responding-to-fire-at-25-story-building-near-in-west-la/#axzz2i72Y8vqF

So how does this all tie into being an example of a massive synchronicity? I use a two digit numerology which correlates to the English alphabet.

If you take the word, Satan and “do the numbers” you get 55.

S = 19
A = 1
T = 20
A = 1
N = 14
add them all up = 55.

It all started with the thought in my head as to how silly it is that some amongst humanity perform actions that – in my view – could be seen as motivated by "the devil" (Satan) against “The Great Satan!”

and so immediately I come upon a story of a terrorist who was arrested “at exit 55.”
and the guy is 25 years old (which is 5 x 5).

and that then as I consider posting this in the “psi phenomena” thread, immediately the story pops up where they state emphatically that a 25 (which is 5 x 5) story building is on fire and that the fire is isolated to floor 11 (a factor of 55).

And so I suddenly get this strange “push” to go look closer at the Spirit Air story and guess what?

The first number I came across is the Flight Number – 165 which happens to be 3 x 55.

And for the final touch – in preparing this piece to post, I go to the news story about the terrorist and I get a pop-up of which I have taken a print screen.

You cannot make this stuff up.

Maunagarjana
18th October 2013, 22:53
Synchronicities are great reminders that things are not as they appear. I haven't had any notable ones for a while.

Roisin
19th October 2013, 04:01
Here's a synchronity I had one time.

One night, I was sensing that a 6.0 or larger earthquake was going to occur somewhere in the world sometime over the next day or so. So at that time I did 2 things. (note: whenever I make an earthquake prediction, it's for those that are 6.0 and over)
1) First I sent myself an email about that "sensing" that I had... to timestamp it.

2) Then I decided to just go ahead and post a screenshot of that email in a forum around 11 AM the next morning. I usually don't post an earthquake prediction unless I get information about where the earthquake is going to occur but there was a reason why I was posting this one at that time that I won't go into here at this time because it's not important. Below is that screenshot and that post.
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/emailoneq1.png (http://s932.photobucket.com/user/A99_x/media/emailoneq1.png.html)

3) Then later that day, a 7.0/6.9 earthquake occurred on the border of Ecuador and Colombia. Here's the map showing where that earthquake occurred. There's a red arrow pointing at it.
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/eqmapequator.png (http://s932.photobucket.com/user/A99_x/media/eqmapequator.png.html)

4) Well, I was right that a 6.0 or above EQ was going to occur but it wasn't until I looked back over that email I sent to myself to timestamp my prediction about that the night before that I noticed that that email had "Move to Ecuador" ads on that email. Below is that email again where I circled those ads in red.

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/emailoneq.png (http://s932.photobucket.com/user/A99_x/media/emailoneq.png.html)

So even though I didn't get any information on where that EQ was going to occur, it turns out that that email that I sent to myself and then posted on that forum saying that I sensed an earthquake was coming up but didn't know where.... had the location of that EQ on it already in the form of those 2 move/retire to Ecuador ads! So was this a synchronicity? Yes because that EQ occurred on the border of Ecuador and Colombia!

Roisin
19th October 2013, 14:00
Justoneman, you've piqued my curiosity on those connections between events and numbers. I think you're really onto something here and by paying attention to those numbers too, we can glean more information about what ever is unfolding in real-time to find out those hidden facets of it on different levels to gain more insights on things.

Sammy
20th October 2013, 15:08
Here's a synchronity I had one time.

One night, I was sensing that a 6.0 or larger earthquake was going to occur somewhere in the world sometime over the next day or so. So at that time I did 2 things. (note: whenever I make an earthquake prediction, it's for those that are 6.0 and over)
1) First I sent myself an email about that "sensing" that I had... to timestamp it.

2) Then I decided to just go ahead and post a screenshot of that email in a forum around 11 AM the next morning. I usually don't post an earthquake prediction unless I get information about where the earthquake is going to occur but there was a reason why I was posting this one at that time that I won't go into here at this time because it's not important. Below is that screenshot and that post.
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/emailoneq1.png (http://s932.photobucket.com/user/A99_x/media/emailoneq1.png.html)

3) Then later that day, a 7.0/6.9 earthquake occurred on the border of Ecuador and Colombia. Here's the map showing where that earthquake occurred. There's a red arrow pointing at it.
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/eqmapequator.png (http://s932.photobucket.com/user/A99_x/media/eqmapequator.png.html)

4) Well, I was right that a 6.0 or above EQ was going to occur but it wasn't until I looked back over that email I sent to myself to timestamp my prediction about that the night before that I noticed that that email had "Move to Ecuador" ads on that email. Below is that email again where I circled those ads in red.

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/emailoneq.png (http://s932.photobucket.com/user/A99_x/media/emailoneq.png.html)

So even though I didn't get any information on where that EQ was going to occur, it turns out that that email that I sent to myself and then posted on that forum saying that I sensed an earthquake was coming up but didn't know where.... had the location of that EQ on it already in the form of those 2 move/retire to Ecuador ads! So was this a synchronicity? Yes because that EQ occurred on the border of Ecuador and Colombia!

Amazing - guess what? I have been in Colombia no more than 6 weeks of my life. At this exact time I was in Medellin Colombia. See how this works? Enthusiasm generates the synchronicity phenomena. Note, I have other psi abilities but I do not work on increasing those abilities. Why? Because I do not believe I have a proper moral foundation - honest. Maybe in time I might change my mind, but for now, I stick only with this specific type of psi phenomena.

Thanks for sharing this psi ability, Roisin. Though I would call this "precognition" which is a psi ability I have intentionally turned off for myself after twice precognicizing - predicting two terrible events.

Sammy
20th October 2013, 15:14
Justoneman, you've piqued my curiosity on those connections between events and numbers. I think you're really onto something here and by paying attention to those numbers too, we can glean more information about what ever is unfolding in real-time to find out those hidden facets of it on different levels to gain more insights on things.

I have my own theory regarding synchronicity though I have heard a few folks share this view. Ulli is one of them and I have concluded she has been and likely still is quite psi connected in my experience with her.

That theory is that the increase in instances and profundities of synchronicities are directly, proportionally related to one's enthusiasm and open mindedness of the phenomena.

What I also have concluded (and came to by almost losing my life over falsely believing otherwise) is that synchronicities have "meaning." For me, they don't. What they DO strongly suggest (and in my case prove well enough) is that we are quantum beings connected to all and that our inner world is reflected by our outer world. I then conclude the world arises from the depths of our consciousness and that by working to generate a healthy consciousness (most importantly our sub conscious) we experience magnificent life!

sheme
20th October 2013, 16:08
Here is an interesting synchronicity -I have observed that people that vibrate well together have the same or very close birthdate numbers, add all your birthdate numbers together and reduce to one single digit and do the same for your partner you will be impressed by the results. I am a number 8 as was my late husband. It would be extremely interesting to note the birth number of each Avalonian (anonymously of course). e.g 1st of jan 1950 would be 1+1+1+9+5+0=17 1+7=8

Roisin
20th October 2013, 18:58
Justoneman said:

Amazing - guess what? I have been in Colombia no more than 6 weeks of my life. At this exact time I was in Medellin Colombia. See how this works?

Holy Smokes! I'm so glad you shared that here too because maybe each of us.... you, me and sheme should keep this thread active! I can totally relate to your insights on the nature of synchronicity.

I think yours and sheme's focus on numbers too is a very worthwhile endeavor. It's one that I've always been fascinated with but I still need to get into the habit of paying attention to them. Your most recent experiences with this that you gave us in your first post here is very illuminating!

Also, I agree with sheme that it would be interesting to see what each of our "numbers" are here at this forum and as a matter of fact, my number, following your equation in your post sheme is "8" too! lol

sheme
20th October 2013, 19:14
Well I make that 100% Number 8 so far- could the mods work out how to create an anonymous survey some other thread in the interests of science and curiosity ? this should be in private if possible away from public view don't want to arm the mischief makers do we.

Roisin
21st October 2013, 00:06
I was thinking people could just post their birth number here in this thread but, I can see where you are coming from on that and perhaps such information should not be public.
Also, what would be the kind of questions on the survey that you are proposing here?

Flash
21st October 2013, 02:16
You have to work with numbers all the time to see the synchronicities in numbers. I bet it happens to me to, but I see nothing. Interesting though. On synchronicity I noticed, because my daughter made me notice, is that when we traveled in England and Ireland last summer, every single room we had was on the third floor in England, and once it was not but it was room number 3. Furthermore, when the rooms had numbers (not in bed and breakfasts), they had the number 3 in it. Every single room, everyone of them. We could not believe it.

Snowflower
21st October 2013, 02:27
I'd sure love to have the kind of mind that notices things like these synchronicities. But, I apparently don't notice - I don't doubt they are happening in my life and that I would be aided if I saw them.

I get things like the dream two nights ago where I was talking to someone outside and suddenly the wind was blowing so hard that trees were being picked up and thrown like toothpicks. I was trying not to get hit by flying tree trunks - wasn't being windblown myself (dream logic), but was dodging to avoid tree trunks. But I don't notice synchronicity unless it slams me upside the head.

transiten
21st October 2013, 06:26
Awesome syncs!

I just posted one of mine in the Village thread. I live in a constant synchronicity stream since 30 years and the first heavy one clearly was trying to stop me from the hell i was to experience the next 5 years.

I do believe in "meaning" of synchronicities although not all of them. That's the question i asked in the Village and Bang! I find this thread...

Also your avatar justeoneman shows the lightening that struck the Vatican in the connection with pope Ratzingers resignement....Meaning anyone?

By the way, i'm a 7

And i'm currently reading "The Synchronicity Key" by David Wilcock

sheme
21st October 2013, 19:35
I have just ordered a couple of books because of this very thread and a follow up search for the number 8. (spooky but warm.):o

The survey would simply be the birth date numbers how many 9's 8's 7's 6's on the forum etc just that would be very interesting, each number has a meaning all of it's own, My mother and father had the same numbers, my sister and her husband have the same numbers, my BIL's Mum and dad had the same numbers.

My friend has three kids one is a seven one is an 8 and the other one is a two that child (26) does not get on with the rest of the family very well, it is just interesting?

Roisin
21st October 2013, 23:19
I was googling for Numerology websites and I found the following link that's simply just amazing!
Enter your birth date and it will take you to a page with information about you that's so comprehensive, it's mind boggling!
I'm not exaggerating ... here's that link:
http://www.paulsadowski.com/BirthData.asp

Then after that, log onto this pg of that site
http://www.paulsadowski.com/Numbers.asp

and enter your first, middle and last name and a page will pop up giving you the same information that you got on that last page only more....

sheme
22nd October 2013, 12:57
Roisin Never give your details out like that really not recommended friend.

Sunny-side-up
22nd October 2013, 13:47
Here is an interesting synchronicity -I have observed that people that vibrate well together have the same or very close birthdate numbers, add all your birthdate numbers together and reduce to one single digit and do the same for your partner you will be impressed by the results. I am a number 8 as was my late husband. It would be extremely interesting to note the birth number of each Avalonian (anonymously of course). e.g 1st of jan 1950 would be 1+1+1+9+5+0=17 1+7=8

Hmm? I'm a 9 and my wife is a 6

69 were a Yin and Yang couple hehe

Sammy
22nd October 2013, 13:49
Justoneman said:

Amazing - guess what? I have been in Colombia no more than 6 weeks of my life. At this exact time I was in Medellin Colombia. See how this works?

Holy Smokes! I'm so glad you shared that here too because maybe each of us.... you, me and sheme should keep this thread active! I can totally relate to your insights on the nature of synchronicity.

I think yours and sheme's focus on numbers too is a very worthwhile endeavor. It's one that I've always been fascinated with but I still need to get into the habit of paying attention to them. Your most recent experiences with this that you gave us in your first post here is very illuminating!

Also, I agree with sheme that it would be interesting to see what each of our "numbers" are here at this forum and as a matter of fact, my number, following your equation in your post sheme is "8" too! lol

MP warning - (MP = Monster Post)

Inspired by Roisin – Post #8 (did you notice that Roisin?? hahaha – 8!)

The last thing I want to do is come across like some sort of “authority” – but also, perhaps when one has garnered a great deal of experience with a specific form of anything (in my case I am referring to the synchronicity sub set within the larger psi phenomena category) perhaps if I share my thoughts about it some may look at me that way and do so negatively. Regardless, I must take the risk.

Yet, last night I listened to this interview of Uri Geller which was recommended by jagman but today appears to be gone! Here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64028-Exceptional-psychic-abilities-in-exceptional-people&p=747142&viewfull=1#post747142)

Several parts of this interview stuck out to me but the one that relates to psi phenomena and which Geller made more than once is that when groups experience psi events together, the key ingredients found are that the participants all have a positive, open minded, attitude about the possibilities. To bring it down to black and white, a skeptical being will get no results (results that appear random and fit well within a mathematical probability analysis) which will then be used as their proof there is nothing to psi phenomena, whereas a being whose foundation is wide open and even enthusiastic about the possibilities, experiences what now might be considered the miraculous but what one day will likely be understood scientifically.

The point is – we create our experience. There’s no doubt (for me) about this any more.

I now see how my fears throughout my life have generated such difficulties to arise in my life’s experience. I also see the times when I had immense confidence and immense enthusiasm and during those periods I experienced all but impossible successes and mind blowing events.

The reason numbers, more than any other type of data, are my favorite form of synchronicity component is because a number is a number. It is exact, an 8 is not a 7 and is not a 9. I moved way past conventional numerology when I began to use my own 2 digit system. Just the thought that there could be 3 digit systems, 4 digit systems and upward is super cool... but for now I am happy with the 2 digit system – a system I have only discovered used by another being one time (and I found them on the internet).

But one key to the numbers is that I use them primarily in relation to the letters of the English alphabet as English is my native language. But I also use colors, natural formations such as clouds, landscapes in general and of course, wildlife – especially birds. I am certain most folks outside of this forum would think I am totally crazy, but I have had some interesting conversations with what I call “Spirit” through birds. I derived a “meaning” for the first 10 digits (0 through 9) and based on the number of tweets a bird would make, I would “communicate” directly with what I call “The Great Spirit” which is probably the same thing Native Americans speak about.

But of all the points I could make – there is one that is head and shoulders above all others and I want to make sure anyone reading this understands what I am about to say is true for me but I do not suggest that this would be true for anyone else. I cannot emphasize this enough – true for me, but perhaps no one else.

Other than the underlying, massive implication of my experience with this phenomena, never has any specific “message from beyond” or maybe I should put it this way – “message from God” ever been communicated to me in any form. Thus this “Great Spirit” I speak of is, for me, the depths of my own consciousness – my own sub conscious. That if one day we could prove that this sub conscious part of each of us is connected with all consciousness , that would not be any surprise to me. And so I am of the “belief” (I say the word belief because I lean that what I am about to say is true but since I cannot prove it, I can only consider the likelihood that it is true) – I am of the belief that we, in our collectives, create what is right or wrong from a moral standpoint but that none of what is right or wrong is ever determined by a “third party” such as what some might call, “God.”

In fact, I also see that lovely thing we call “karma” in the same way. Is there such a thing as “karma?” Well, as I see it, we live on a planet that has a large subset of its overall population believing that there is such a thing as karma and so guess what? For many of us, there is! But would you think I am nuts if I told you I feel I have been able to leave that influence? But this is what I believe. In fact, despite so many really terrible things I have done just in this lifetime, I now experience amazing good fortune daily and it has everything to do with my attitude and nothing to do with paying back a bunch of “karmic debt.”

Anyways – I used to be called “justonechapter” and have done a good job moving away from that form of posting until this one!

And I have only just begun to share about all this...

Haha

Sammy
22nd October 2013, 13:59
You have to work with numbers all the time to see the synchronicities in numbers. I bet it happens to me to, but I see nothing. Interesting though. On synchronicity I noticed, because my daughter made me notice, is that when we traveled in England and Ireland last summer, every single room we had was on the third floor in England, and once it was not but it was room number 3. Furthermore, when the rooms had numbers (not in bed and breakfasts), they had the number 3 in it. Every single room, everyone of them. We could not believe it.

Sounds like the beginnings of "working with numbers" to me, Flash. And for what its worth, the Flash I have come to know is quite open minded, quite enthusiastic and thus if I were a betting man, I would bet the number or and the profundity of your future synchronicity experiences that involve numbers will increase parabolically.

Sammy
22nd October 2013, 14:10
Awesome syncs!

I just posted one of mine in the Village thread. I live in a constant synchronicity stream since 30 years and the first heavy one clearly was trying to stop me from the hell i was to experience the next 5 years.

I do believe in "meaning" of synchronicities although not all of them. That's the question i asked in the Village and Bang! I find this thread...

Also your avatar justeoneman shows the lightening that struck the Vatican in the connection with pope Ratzingers resignement....Meaning anyone?

By the way, i'm a 7

And i'm currently reading "The Synchronicity Key" by David Wilcock

YES! - meaning indeed ... yet I believe that we "create" this as opposed to what some might believe is "meaning" that comes from a third party "God" type thing. So yes indeed from the POV that there's meaning to the event of lightning striking... but could it be because enough of us energetically provide the fertile ground from which this event sprang forth? Did you enjoy this event (and that it was miraculously caught in a photo too) like I did? haha - I love it! But my opinion is that we created it. Now, maybe the Vatican is a little concerned but I bet the metaphysicians of the Vatican know it didn't come from "God" - they know it came from us.

It is my opinion that the growth of fanaticism "self generates" through the foundational enthusiasm of the fanatic which in turn produces "miraculous events" in the eyes of the budding fanatic which in turn is erroneously used to confirm what the fanatic wants to believe, sometimes coupled with what another being (or group of beings) who may want a particular budding fanatic to believe and this is how a being is eventually able to find themselves "blowing up an abortion clinic" or "blowing up a marathon" as an "agent of God" or an "agent for" some extreme arm of some religion.

Sammy
22nd October 2013, 14:46
Apologies for the multiple posts, but the "real" world has had me immersed in projects, deadlines, etc...

To continue from my OP -

I have three sons. My middle son, 19 years old, has been in some serious trouble. Just in the last 6 or so months, I helped him get a probation so that he would avoid prison. Yet within a few months of that (which was about 1 month ago), he bailed on his probation requirements and wet on the run... sadly. So over the last several weeks, I was able to accept that I may never see him again as there was rumors he was running away to Mexico are odds are high he wouldn't last.

Now - just before he got in trouble (in June of 2012) he mentioned to me a number he kept having some amazing synchronicities with - the number was 117. He even had the number tattood to his arm. On the 11th of July, he and some friends got all jazzed up on pills, booze and weed and went on a mad crime spree - one of the events was to hold up a fast food place with guns - a place he had actually worked. It was later we realized the 11th of July can be seen as 11-7 or 117. It was this event that landed him in jail and the event I helped him out with. Now you know the back story.

So last Friday I had plans to meet my oldest son to take him and his girlfriend to dinner. Strangely, I got in the worst traffic and what should have taken me 15 minutes to get there ended up taking me over an hour. When I arrived, I called my son to tell him I was in the parking lot. He told me, "Dad... guess who is here?" It was Reid (my 19 year old). He agreed to come to dinner with us. So I hung up the phone and relaxed. I then noticed the digital clock in front of me and it said - 7:11 (which is 117 backwards).

I related this to my three dinner guests the moment they entered the car and we all got a laugh.

As we began to drive to dinner, this 117 synchronicity event (which we all thought was "spooky") prompted me to begin to share the story I wrote up in the OP. I am guilty of always providing too many details, but when it comes to a freaky, complex synchronicity, the details matter. It took me about 5 or so minutes to tell the story which was centered on the number 55.

My sons have lived with me most of their lives and so have been schooled in numerical synchronicity recognition so they were not skeptical of my story and in fact enjoyed it and knew it was all true. But my son's girl friend was a bit skeptical and so I asked her, "Don't you think the probability of all those 55s showing up like that a little off the charts?" She said, "Well... I don't know."

Then... just at that moment, we saw a massive traffic jam in front of us and said, Let's get off the highway and go the back roads. We immediately took the upcoming exit and as I saw the sign, I enthusiastically shouted out - "Look!!! It's exit 55!"

haha.

Later, at dinner, she admitted that that was quite freaky.

That's the beginnings. All it takes is a person to open their mind to the phenomena and keep that mind open. They always increase in number and profundity.