PDA

View Full Version : The Symphony of Time - What is the 'I' without 'TIME'?

naste.de.lumina
19th October 2013, 02:23
Source: http://www.scienceandnonduality.com/

I just came across this site which did not know.
It was through the youtube video below.
Quantum physics being developed with scientific honesty, and disseminated explaining all its consequences, would change the paradigm at 360 degrees.

A musical celebration of the concept of Time.

6AuQPqJPSKE

Featuring Dean Radin, Robert Lanza, Maurizio Benazzo, Alan Watts, Michio Kaku, Brian Cox,

THE SYMPHONY OF TIME (lyrics)
Our experience of time is an illusion; there is no clock out there in the world.
No Clock, keeping time!
No Clock, out there in the world!
Space and time are tools of our understanding.
Time is just a concept, an illusion, a construct of the mind.
The concept of the time, creates what we call the self.
What is the I without time?
The only reason for time to exist is so everything does not happen at once.
Your mind has the capacity to put this together and add to what's going on.
Time is like a super glue keeping our story in order while we navigate the world around us.
While we navigate the world around us!
Science says that's space and time are these whole external objects.
What we need to do is readjust the way of thinking.
The concept of time creates what we call the self, what is the I without time?
The concept of time, creates what we call the self, what is the I without time?
For all human beings time is a matter of extraordinary importance and perhaps this is one of the principle ways in which we differ from animals.
Time drives every second of our lives in ways we can scarcely imagine.
Is one of the greatest mysteries in all of nature!
It's time that makes us uniquely human and it's knitted into the fabric of our being.
Time is also intimate. It comes from within.
From the journey of the Sun to the atomic clocks, we can accurately track the passing of time.
But what is time?
Did time have a beginning or has it always been. This is truly the unknown!
What time is it?
It's not even straight forward as you might think.
What time is it?
It's a problem that's confounded us to these day.
Our perception of time can change, time can speed up, time can slow down.
Time is just a concept, an illusion, a construct of the mind.
The concept of time, creates what we call the self, what is the I without time?
The concept of the time, creates what we call the self, what is the I without time?
Time is like a super glue keeping our story in order while we navigate the world around us.
While we navigate the world around us!

Produced by: http://symphonyofscience.com

Vitalux
19th October 2013, 02:33
Thank you..... The above video speaks so much truth.....it is so easy to see;....hidden in plain sight.

naste.de.lumina
19th October 2013, 11:53
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m62atwAOVe1qhnad5o2_r2_250.gif

Without the time which would be the 'self'?
Makes us think?
Let's analyze. Removing the influence of Time. Ready, eliminate it.

We are good or bad? (good and evil is also a concept?).
Without time, there can be good at times and bad at others.
Then the concept of good and bad varies according to the circinstâncias now.
So there is only now?
The present.?
Our body also consists of time?
That is contained in all particles forming the material illusion?
The body reacts to our perception of time.
A construction of the mind that acts on the body.
He also composes the wave before it becomes a particle?
So time can be compared to a substance?
The weather could be triggered by a frequency?
So as triggers that would provide awareness of the need to act?

The first of the Seven Hermetic Laws of Hermes Trismegistus
1 - All is Mind, the Universe is mental.

So we are within the consciousness of 'All'?

You also have fun thinking about it all?
I hope so.

Hugs.
Naste.

naste.de.lumina
19th October 2013, 13:21
The solar system would be an atom.
The sun would be the neutron positive and negative electrons would be the planets?

If we search the internet for pictures of our brain functioning, we see that the micro-tubes created by neurons to the displacement energy (atoms, hence matter) thought, are much like black holes that exist throughout the trillions our universe .

And our consciousness to exist under this electron, what is it?
Black holes would be transmitters of the thoughts of all (God)?
We would be thinking of all (God) in development?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/brain-320x158.jpg

My dreams last night were very, very strange and perhaps more a construction of the mind.

From the mind of who?

naste.de.lumina
19th October 2013, 14:31
Source : http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leis_herm % C3 % A9ticas
Laws of Hermeticism .

Law of Mentalism
" All is Mind , the Universe is mental . "
The universe works great as a divine thought . It is the mind of a Higher Being who ' think ' and so is everything that exists . It is the whole. All creation began as an idea of the divine mind would continue to live, move and have your being in the divine consciousness.
The matter is how neurons of a great mind , a universe conscious and ' think ' . All knowledge ebbs and flows of our mind , as we are connected to a divine mind which contains all knowledge .

Law of Correspondence
" What is above is like what is below . And what is below is like that which is above "
The perspective changes according to the benchmark . The prospect of Earth normally prevents us from seeing other areas above and below us . Our attention is so concentrated in the microcosm that we do not realize the immense macrocosm around us .
The correspondence principle tells us that what is true is also true in the macrocosm in the microcosm and vice versa .

Imagine that galaxies and clusters of galaxies are important thoughts of greater awareness , based on the amount of matter that is the same as energy , therefore information.

The development of creations within the thoughts ( much matter ( solar , etc. ) in = creating new thoughts and considerations thereof)
because of the endless possibilities ( not high limits ) , naturally leads to creations of new concepts to try creating galaxies and everything else that make up the universe .

The large distances between galaxies are not problems because quantum physics tells us that everything is intertwined quantum hence the quantum spins the league outside the temporal linearity of the third dimension , where time does not exist as we know it . Therefore instantly.

Thus, with the spins quantum theoretically we can reconstruct the detailed history of the entire universe .

Like a domino , surrounded by countless other pieces , the spins could trigger tracing all the past of this thought , tipping the Spare who participated in this process all over the universe.

Traveling .

naste.de.lumina
19th October 2013, 14:44
Black holes, carrying the information of a thought of great awareness, to make the junction of several packets of information that matter of galaxies and clusters
have joining them into a new thought in another place in the universe. All interlaced quantum. The condensed information, remodeled and develops a new direction.

naste.de.lumina
19th October 2013, 14:50
Maybe we are each of us, thinking of ideas in higher consciousness.
Ideas with consciousness, for self development. Ideas that develop itself.
As these individual ideas evolve acquiring knowledge through the accumulation of information, come to be used in deeper thoughts, otherwise, ie, with little knowledge, would not be able to understand the overall concept of the new thinking on development.

The idea that consciousness is part of the whole infinite.
So we are all part of the infinite.
Bits of all infinity.
Can a piece of the whole infinite, finite being?
We are all, just do not know it.

We are individual parts of this awareness.
We are what the meaning to the universe
Because we are the creators of the universe.
And partake of our creation.

hugs.

It was a vivid dream. Yes sir, it was.

naste.de.lumina
19th October 2013, 17:48
When I think I stopped, suddenly ....

Everything that happens in the universe is energy and information.
And all this is recorded in the universe itself. Everything.
All knowledge of the past, present and future of the universe is recorded.
Every thought is recorded.
You can review all the stories that took place in the universe (all) with the correct tools.

Agape
19th October 2013, 18:39
Great . There is no time without some space and matter to it ..

Its speed is a spin of quantum energy free to escape density of particularity ..

take Star for example and the little spin of consciousness -energy - matter that linked us to that Star long ago ..it's tiny but powerful enough to claim,
you're eternal .. you're universal ..you exist beyond this Earth and tidal waves of matter .

We are ruled by this planetary time recycling its properties to dust
in certain speed ruling our mortality,
that's another type of time we experience ,

the number of breaths that individual lungs can breathe

number of heart beats that heart, our biological watch master allows for this individual life form to take place ..

and the time of thought .. like a firefly .. beyond light speed , with billions of dots connected between neurones at all times,
some retained , most forgotten ..

It's many in one .. quantum mechanics ..

and in the Heart of Galaxy ..the Time stands Still.

:couch2:

Dorjezigzag
19th October 2013, 19:07
Mythologicaly speaking, in relation to this thread, I introduce Kali, the devourer of time.

Her three eyes represent past, present, and future, — the three modes of time — an attribute that lies in the very name Kali ('Kala' in Sanskrit means time). The eminent translator of Tantrik texts, Sir John Woodroffe in Garland of Letters, writes, "Kali is so called because She devours Kala (Time) and then resumes Her own dark formlessness."
http://hinduism.about.com/od/hindugoddesses/a/makali.htm

Kali, not to be confused with Miley Cyrus;)
http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs137/1101399998266/img/538.jpg?a=1112301865156

naste.de.lumina
19th October 2013, 19:25
Great . There is no time without some space and matter to it ..

Its speed is a spin of quantum energy free to escape density of particularity ..

take Star for example and the little spin of consciousness -energy - matter that linked us to that Star long ago ..it's tiny but powerful enough to claim,
you're eternal .. you're universal ..you exist beyond this Earth and tidal waves of matter .

We are ruled by this planetary time recycling its properties to dust
in certain speed ruling our mortality,
that's another type of time we experience ,

the number of breaths that individual lungs can breathe

number of heart beats that heart, our biological watch master allows for this individual life form to take place ..

and the time of thought .. like a firefly .. beyond light speed , with billions of dots connected between neurones at all times,
some retained , most forgotten ..

It's many in one .. quantum mechanics ..

and in the Heart of Galaxy ..the Time stands Still.

:couch2:

How wonderful? The grandeur. Our greatness. All of us.

naste.de.lumina
19th October 2013, 19:44
According to the double-slit experiment, when we observe an electron, behaves as a particle when not observed it behaves like a wave.
Maybe somehow our focus add the substance of 'time' will wave thus making it a particle, so from there it has a 'time'. Like anything that has particles in 3D.

The administration of the universe occurs by maintaining greater awareness about its creation, thus making the universe feels like it is when your focus adds to the time or frequency multiverses, since ultimately everything is a single wave conscious energy.

naste.de.lumina
19th October 2013, 23:46
Toward a Quantum Theory of Perception, Catherine Pepin, Theoretical Physicist

The physics of the XXth century has been the scene of fantastic theoretical advances, among them he theory of quantum mechanics. One key notion is the one of measurement which introduces notions like the collapse of the wave function, which enables to "read" data out of a quantum system. In this talk, we will reconsider this very notion of measurement but within a nondual perspective, asking the most fundamental question: what is perception ? Can we perceive anything away from consciousness, or is anything perceived "in" consciousness ? If it is true that consciousness is the actual space where perception takes place, then is there a way to introduce this notion in modern physics

Ajld6_tGumg

http://www.scienceandnonduality.com

naste.de.lumina
29th October 2013, 22:06
I think the most important information of Quantum Mechanics, is proof that the future probabilities are countless.

This is important because it proves that the reality is totally against the current paradigm based on the determinism of classical physics.

Ie, that things are as they are, because they always were and will remain so. LIE.

This lie was invented to keep us slaves.
Slaves Physical, Mental and Spiritual.

Nothing is certain. Everything is possible. We define what we want.

How likely possible to create, the future is being driven by people who force us to believe in the future they determine for our civilization.

And in the future, as in the past and the present present, are not contained in the best of human aspirations.

INFORMATION = CONSCIOUSNESS = FREEDOM

Hug.
Naste.

i_prBbkqmxU

Inaiá
29th October 2013, 23:21
I've always felt, deep within, that everything that we do remains in the universe in somewhere.
Energy, waves...

naste.de.lumina
30th October 2013, 01:28
I've always felt, deep within, that everything that we do remains in the universe in somewhere.
Energy, waves...

Miss Inaiá. Beautiful name.
Everything we do is part of the composition of the universe.
We're not out of it, we are it.

Hug.

Inaiá
31st October 2013, 01:39
Thanks, Naste.de.lumina. Your photo is awesome.
I'm thinking here: if we are on a symphony, let's make it a beautiful one! Epic!
Hug.

naste.de.lumina
31st October 2013, 03:37
Thanks, Naste.de.lumina. Your photo is awesome.
I'm thinking here: if we are on a symphony, let's make it a beautiful one! Epic!
Hug.

When we give our maximum, we developed our solo in the universal song.
Be at peace.

Old Snake
31st October 2013, 19:49
Well.

It seems that electrons are bound in gravity and more ways to a place in the universe,aka ,every place (matter) seems to have a different time , depending on where you are in the univers
From the latest I learned about Protons , is that they are less bound to these "rules",yet looking @things, matter the protonic way is still like an unborn child.
It looks as dough the inocent proton might be our way to the universe instead of the darn ëlectron,around wich, we have built our 'understanding" of our surroundings in the universe.

So in my view when we could measure in a protonic way ,we might be closer to universal "reality"than ever before.

Just some musings of an old man.

Old snake

naste.de.lumina
1st November 2013, 08:18
Well.

It seems that electrons are bound in gravity and more ways to a place in the universe,aka ,every place (matter) seems to have a different time , depending on where you are in the univers
From the latest I learned about Protons , is that they are less bound to these "rules",yet looking @things, matter the protonic way is still like an unborn child.
It looks as dough the inocent proton might be our way to the universe instead of the darn ëlectron,around wich, we have built our 'understanding" of our surroundings in the universe.

So in my view when we could measure in a protonic way ,we might be closer to universal "reality"than ever before.

Just some musings of an old man.

Old snake

Undoubtedly dear Old snake.

Everything is particle (proton, electrons, neutrons, and other relatively forming these) and wave at the same time. What distinguishes one state from another is the observation by consciousness.
Are different ways to vibrate (lower frequencies).
Until we reach the original level, called by physicists 'Quantum Vacuum'.
Everything originates (emerges) this unique wave of energy that is conscious (evidenced by the double-slit experiment (video above - 'Toward a Quantum Theory of Perception, Catherine Pepin')).
The fundamental rule of the universe is balance. Since the universe is also duality, we must learn to balance everything. In the background we are acrobats my friend. hehehe.

Thank you for your attention.
Naste.

naste.de.lumina
11th November 2013, 11:57
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/brain-320x158.jpg

naste.de.lumina
11th November 2013, 17:05
Experiences emotions felt or material goods?
Which has more value to eternity universal?
Go ahead with your dreams.
They are wonderful unique creations of the Universe.
And are recorded for eternity, for they are indestructible energy.
We are unique among many billions of points of view that the universe has of himself. Together compose the universe.

Good luck and success.

Agape
12th November 2013, 14:37
5L_JquffWvU

What is this ? Space rock ? ;)

AOSXv9T4eLI

Kalachakra The TIME WHEEL

Agape
12th November 2013, 14:54
rx4mdjMIqNo

Inside the infinitely expanded time-space cube of space-time ...

exZiswZt7NE

Kalacharkra Mandala in 3D view

:clock:

Agape
12th November 2013, 19:59
FlRWFY_RtnA

Wheel of Time (Kalachakra) is Werner Herzog's photographed look at the largest Buddhist ritual in Bodh Gaya, India. Tibet

Covers the Bodhgaya 2002 Kalachakra Initiation in Bodhgaya which was cancelled , and subsequent one in Graz, Austria in the autumn of the same year .
It's when the ET Event happened at the Place , the same year , January 2002 .

If anyone can notice something unusual please let me know ..

Otherwise , it's a beautiful piece of documentary

:angel:

Agape
16th November 2013, 18:12
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8248589.stm

Can you see time?

Imagine if you could see time laid out in front of you, or surrounding your body. And you could physically point to specific dates in space.
Important dates might stand out - birthdays, anniversaries. And you could scan a visible timeline - to check if you were available - whenever you made plans. No actual diary necessary.
According to Julia Simner, a psychologist from the University of Edinburgh, there is a reasonable chance you can. And that you may use the experience, unconsciously, every day.
Dr Simner studies synaesthesia - a condition caused by an unusually high number of connections between two areas of the brain's sensory cortex, making two senses inseparable.
Synaesthetes, as they are known, have experiences that might seem extremely strange to any non-synaesthete.
The extra connections might be between the brain area that processes colours and the area that processes language.

"One of the most common variants is called grapheme-colour synaesthesia," says Dr Simner.
"People with this variant know the colour of letters of the alphabet. So they know that the letter 'A' may be red. But not just any red, it's a certain shade of crimson. And B is turquoise-blue."
These colours are different from person to person, but for one synaesthete they are very consistent.
"If you are a synaesthete with a red A, your A has always been red and will always be red. And it's so intrinsic, that many synaesthetes never question whether this is unusual."
But synaesthetic experiences are not only triggered by a sensory experience - hearing a sound or reading a word that starts with at coloured letter - they can also triggered simply by thinking about things.
See the future

In the case of time-space synaesthesia, a very visual experience can be triggered by thinking about time.
"I thought everyone thought like I did, says Holly Branigan, also a scientist at Edinburgh University, and someone with time-space synaesthesia.
"I found out when I attended a talk in the department that Julia was giving. She said that some synaesthetes can see time. And I thought, 'Oh my god, that means I've got synaesthesia'."

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/PaldenLhamo/_46465226_synaesthesia466_zps952db9af.gif (http://s290.photobucket.com/user/PaldenLhamo/media/_46465226_synaesthesia466_zps952db9af.gif.html)

"For me it's a bit like a running track," she says.
"The track is organised around the academic year. The short ends are the summer and Christmas holidays - the summer holiday is slightly longer.
"It's as if I'm in the centre and I'm turning around slowly as the year goes by. If I think ahead to the future, my perspective will shift."
There are at least 54 different variants of synaesthesia and Dr Simner thinks this might be one of the most common ones.
"If you ask all the people at your work, or in your family, you're likely to find at least one person who has it," Dr Simner says.
Personal alphabet
Synaesthesia is a strange condition that has attracted a great deal of research. But its variety and complexity mean that the time-space variant is one of three types that has only been properly described within the last few years.
Two others are much rarer and perhaps even more bizarre.
Dr Simner explains: "There is one called ordinal-linguistic personification. So letters or numbers trigger, not colour, but the impression of a personality or gender.
"So, you don't know that number seven is green, but you know that it's a maniacal husband who comes home from work and shouts at his wife.
"You might not have a colour for Thursday, but you know that it's a young girl who has spent too long kept in the house and wants to break out into the world."
Another variant recently come to light is called mirror touch synaesthesia. This causes people to experience sensations of touch when they see other people being touched.
"So if I sat in front of you and scratched my nose, you would feel a scratch on your nose," explains Dr Simner. Psychologists have linked this to a greater sense of empathy.

And this is not the only emotional aspect of synaesthesia.
Synaesthetes often report that they actually enjoy things that match their own experiences.
"So if you have a red A, and I show you a picture of the letter A in red, you really like it," explains Dr Simner.
"But if I show you a green A, you hate it. I've had to change the colours of fonts on my power point slides in the past when giving presentations to synaesthetes."
Super-connected

"If you want to define synaesthesia in a purely neurological sense, it's just the predisposition to have extra pathways between areas of the brain," says Dr Simner. "And we can see those connections."
With FMRI scans (functional magnetic resonance imaging), researchers can watch activity in the brain - for example, seeing colour- and language-processing areas "light up" at the same time in a grapheme-colour synaesthete's brain.
And with a newer imaging technique, called diffusion tensor imaging (DTI), Dr Simner says you can "almost count the extra pathways".
"This tracks the movement of water molecules in the brain," she explains.
"We're still inferring the pathways from the image, but it's pretty clear. Where there are lots of pathways the water molecules, which normally move randomly, stop moving quite as much."
Power of the mind

Some types of synaesthesia interfere with everyday living. As one synaesthete told me recently, if someone says a word that tastes of roast beef whilst you're eating your strawberries, it can ruin a tasty treat.
But for those who have it, time-space synaesthesia can be useful, even fundamental to everyday life.
"When I'm making plans, I can look at my mental calendar," says Holly. "I always find it odd that other people don't have that."
And one particular case study caused Dr Simner to wonder whether time-space synaesthesia might be an advantageous thing to have.
She and her team became interested in a type of savant with a condition known as hyperthymestic syndrome.
"This is a savant whose amazing ability lies in their ability to recalling dates and events in time," she explains.
Researchers in the US wrote an article about their patient - a woman who displayed the condition.
"This person can tell you exactly what they were doing on any particular day of any year of their life," says Dr Simner.
"She can tell you which of her shoelaces she tied up first in 1974 on a Tuesday afternoon, what clothes she was wearing when she first ate a hamburger."
In a very small section of the study, the American team mentioned that this savant described how she could see time in space.

"That jumped to me as someone with time-space synaesthesia, and I immediately asked: is the time-synaesthesia a necessary component of the savantism?"
Dr Simner and her colleagues Neil Mayo and Mary Spiller started to investigate this by testing and comparing the memories of synaesthetes and non-synaesthetes.
They designed a series of question and answer tasks that aimed to unravel the connection between the two conditions.
One of the tasks was to recall events from a given year in your life. Each participant was presented with a series of nine years from within their lifetime. For each year, they were asked to list things that they remembered from their own lives.
"Across all nine years, the average person recalled about 39 facts," says Dr Simner. "The average synaesthete doubled that."
One of the synaesthetes recalled 123 different facts within the time period.
"So the average person might remember that they went on holiday to America when they were seven," says Dr Simner. "This person would recall the name of the guesthouse, the name of the guesthouse owner and the breed of the owner's dog."
Synaesthetes also outperformed non-synaesthetes in tasks where they were asked to recall the dates of significant cultural or political events: What year did Nixon go to China? What year was Nelson Mandela released?
This remarkable difference showed the researchers that the average person with time-space synaesthesia does have an advantage when it comes to recalling events in time.
The team's next task is to find out if all savants - those with hyperthymestic syndrome - also have time-space synaesthesia.
But they are also testing synaesthetic tendencies in the general population.
They have already established that most people associate texture and shape with shades of colour. And most people have an intrinsic sense of the shade of different pitches of sound.
Through the research team's website, you can take part in a series of tests to find out if you are in fact a synaesthete.
If you find that you can see time, you might find it gives you impressive powers of recall. You could be a big asset for a pub quiz team, but you will have no excuse for forgetting your anniversary.

This briefly sums the concept of internal Mandala of Kalachakra ..

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/PaldenLhamo/ET%20scans/mandala.jpg (http://s290.photobucket.com/user/PaldenLhamo/media/ET%20scans/mandala.jpg.html)

naste.de.lumina
17th November 2013, 01:12
Pretty crazy that right?

I think that somehow those people who have the most latent percptivel synaesthesia (controllable), somehow has a greater access or more complete with events Connecting to it via quantum entanglement.
What I find most interesting in the sense of 'see' future dates is the fact that these events are still possibilities (probabilities).
Thus, I think the future (vision) is based and designed by vibration (frequency) of the current state of this 'be + feel' of the individual.
Who knows the awareness of the existence of this possibility is an opener of doors for such psychic possibilities?

Thank Agape.

Agape
17th November 2013, 01:52
You can predict future well if you understand presence and how it came to existence , all the subtle chain of consequences .
The term 'Tayatha' or Tad Yad Tha' denotes suchness of reality, in another words there is but one version of reality no matter what it seems and what we think about it, it's destined to happen about this way .

In Yoga Vasishta , where Vasishta the sage tries to explain to prince Rama illusory nature of human existence , and throw him instantly to the realm of super-human view,
Vasishta actually retells the story ..how this and that was said already, in last before Kalpa and how it's played exactly the same way in each creation cycle and what Rama is going to say now and so on.

From that perspective, things are bound to happen certain way, no matter what we really think about it.

It's what you observe ..on very subtle level where the only thing you can do is being an observer of your thoughts and actions ,

there's where actions come to place . It's where we can't hear, where we can't see but who sees it all .

It's another dimension of Time-Space experiencing the Human world as mere picture in the Mirror

a tiny flower of Life dancing on the edge of infinite reality of Space

:angel:

Agape
17th November 2013, 02:01
The Kalachakra Entity ( Sri Kalachakra ) as well as its Mandala are described as devoid of every form of duality,

they are said to be beyond vowels and consonants and formation of letters ,
they are not assembled from particles and energy neither they can be described in terms of particles or energies .
They are indivisible manifestation of perfect state of Mind ..

that much for synesthesia and Kalachakra .

It's indeed, incredibly interesting ..

Agape
17th November 2013, 02:15
Kalachakra Entity ( Deity ) consists of pure time , abstract , on human level of existence such an Entity does not exist else than pure abstract level .
It is an abstract Being, maybe first a bit hard to imagine for someone who never thought about Time seriously because when you start imagining 'something' the first thing that comes on your Mind is ..Space . Form . What does it look like .

It's said that Kalachakra whose all body consists of myriads of time frequencies and momentums lasting from nanoseconds to those lasting for eternity ..

embraces his consort Viswamata who is the Mother of Forms . She is pure Space , the manifestation of Formed Universe .

GloriousPoetry
18th November 2013, 20:43
Bello Universo........like stars we are born to shine beyond this time clock called humanity's mind...

naste.de.lumina
4th December 2013, 14:12
My pseudo fantasies finding scientific resonance? :crazy:

Physicists: The Universe Is A "Giant Brain"

The idea of the universe as a 'giant brain' has been proposed by scientists [1] (http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/pc/brain-universe.html) - and science fiction writers - for decades.

But now physicists say there may be some evidence that it's actually true.

In a sense. According to a study published in Nature's Scientific Reports, the universe may be growing
in the same way as a giant brain - with the electrical firing between brain cells 'mirrored' by the shape of expanding galaxies.

The results of a computer simulation suggest that "natural growth dynamics" - the way that systems evolve - are the same for different kinds of networks - whether its the internet, the human brain or the universe as a whole.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rKhDthTXr24/UlLuOot7fBI/AAAAAAAAHBY/N1Wjnxr9hx8/s640/Brain-Universe.jpg
The Brain -- the Universe; Photo ©Copyright alamy.com

A co-author of the study, Dmitri Krioukov from the University of California San Diego, said that while such systems appear very different, they have evolved in very similar ways.

The result, they argue, is that the universe really does grow like a brain. The study raises profound questions about how the universe works, Krioukov said.

"For a physicist it's an immediate signal that there is some missing understanding of how nature works," he told Space.com. [2] (http://www.space.com/18630-universe-grows-like-brain.html)

The team's simulation modeled the very early life of the universe, shortly after the big bang, by looking at how quantum units of space-time smaller than subatomic particles 'networked' with each other as the universe grew.

They found that the simulation mirrored that of other networks. Some links between similar nodes resulted in limited growth, while others acted as junctions for many different connections.

For instance, some connections are limited and similar - like a person who likes sports visiting many other sports websites - and some are major and connect to many other parts of the network, like Google and Yahoo.

No, it doesn't quite mean that the universe is 'thinking' - but as has been previously pointed out online, it might just mean there's more similarity between the very small and the very large than first appearances suggest.

By Michael Rundle, Huffingtonpost. (http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11/27/physicists-universe-giant-brain_n_2196346.html)

Source: http://humansarefree.com/2013/10/physicists-universe-is-giant-brain.html

naste.de.lumina
28th December 2013, 18:39
Spiritualist and Physics professor Laércio Fonseca talking about 'The Power of Here - Now', concept of time and happiness.

With English subtitles.
NVJb8n-FNj0

Milneman
28th December 2013, 18:52
My pseudo fantasies finding scientific resonance? :crazy:

Physicists: The Universe Is A "Giant Brain"

The idea of the universe as a 'giant brain' has been proposed by scientists [1] (http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/pc/brain-universe.html) - and science fiction writers - for decades.

But now physicists say there may be some evidence that it's actually true.

In a sense. According to a study published in Nature's Scientific Reports, the universe may be growing
in the same way as a giant brain - with the electrical firing between brain cells 'mirrored' by the shape of expanding galaxies.

The results of a computer simulation suggest that "natural growth dynamics" - the way that systems evolve - are the same for different kinds of networks - whether its the internet, the human brain or the universe as a whole.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rKhDthTXr24/UlLuOot7fBI/AAAAAAAAHBY/N1Wjnxr9hx8/s640/Brain-Universe.jpg
The Brain -- the Universe; Photo ©Copyright alamy.com

A co-author of the study, Dmitri Krioukov from the University of California San Diego, said that while such systems appear very different, they have evolved in very similar ways.

The result, they argue, is that the universe really does grow like a brain. The study raises profound questions about how the universe works, Krioukov said.

"For a physicist it's an immediate signal that there is some missing understanding of how nature works," he told Space.com. [2] (http://www.space.com/18630-universe-grows-like-brain.html)

The team's simulation modeled the very early life of the universe, shortly after the big bang, by looking at how quantum units of space-time smaller than subatomic particles 'networked' with each other as the universe grew.

They found that the simulation mirrored that of other networks. Some links between similar nodes resulted in limited growth, while others acted as junctions for many different connections.

For instance, some connections are limited and similar - like a person who likes sports visiting many other sports websites - and some are major and connect to many other parts of the network, like Google and Yahoo.

No, it doesn't quite mean that the universe is 'thinking' - but as has been previously pointed out online, it might just mean there's more similarity between the very small and the very large than first appearances suggest.

By Michael Rundle, Huffingtonpost. (http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11/27/physicists-universe-giant-brain_n_2196346.html)

Source: http://humansarefree.com/2013/10/physicists-universe-is-giant-brain.html

Wait...you mean we're all eternal ideas in an eternal universal mind?

Where have I heard that before.... ;)