PDA

View Full Version : Inspirational First Post from Fairy Friend and healing her grandson of autism

Fairy Friend
21st October 2013, 00:42
I find I have a lot of difficulty communicating lately. I am a biochemist/cytogeneticist/human oncology but I never got my PhD. I do have publications. I am also a psychic. Kinda antisocial, joined a website 2 months ago before that it was 8 years. Yet I have a lot of interests.
I talk a certain language and found then when it comes to health and people there are these layers.

Scientists:We definitely talk in codes. Ask questions like What is the mechanism? Is it reversible? Is it inherited? We tend to use the words Vitamins, Vitamin therapy, nutrients, pH, toxic, electrolytes... and codes, tech-talk. We admit we don't communicate with others well.

Doctors: Suppose to ask, How can I help? Where does it hurt? Harm thee none. Trained to memorize not think. Forgive me, I went from wanting to be a doctor to hating the profession. Not at the happy medium yet. They tend to be focused on drugs, magic pill, what the book or HMO tells them to do...still even in this profession things are changing, rapidly.

**The best ones to listen to are the ones with both MD and Phd as titles. They connect the dots. And the ones who site their sources. They understand the science without losing touch with the reality of the patient. Having both titles, they obviously did some work. I find the brightest souls here in this group. Pay attention to them. A lot of answers are here.

Alternative Medicine/Naturopathy, Acupuncturists, Colon guys, …
They tend to ask, What works? What helps? Communicates well with the other layers. Puts the right therapies with the right diseases. Uses words like fruits and vegetables or organic, pH, salt, hydrate... Focused on the body.

Lay people: Well, who can tell at a glance who they are? Paul Newman, an actor, a very pretty face, knows a lot about nuclear physics. Who knew? He was an advocate against nuclear power, on committees even. Blew my mind, he can argue with the best. I had to pause to pick up the pieces of my mind, don't think I put them back right. And then put my open jaw back in place.
This layer is intimate with disease, emotional, asking for help. Who doesn't know someone or are themselves sick? Who doesn't know someone who knows something about something. Ok that sentence looks odd. I might not be communicating here.
People are tired of being sick.

Con artists: You know who you are. Get out of here. Unless you help unmuddy the waters and I still require you to take 10 paces back.

Psychologists/Metaphysics: Those floaters, don't fit in a box. Does it matter? As long as there is no quiz here.

For instance, you say pH. A scientists says, of course we optimize pH levels for best results, that is basic science, we use buffers. We think of petri dishes. Another layer would think of the pH of the whole body. Are you acidic or alkaline? Doctors never test it and even if they see your tongue is white never say anything, even if they have a clue it may be off. Psychic/healers don't need to address it, unless they want to, many do and others may not understand at all or want to.

Do we not all ask about the unknown? Scientists want to study it yes but psychics ask lots of questions about the unknown too. There are just different ones. We all think about what we don't know. Together we are powerful.

I try very hard to communicate. I feel this site has things to offer. Already you have lead me to answers involving autism. My grandson was recently diagnosed. He's almost 3 now. In the course of 2 months, we started play and music therapy. Got help. Speech pathologist and occupational therapist. Began Epsom salt baths, diet change, detoxifying little ones, juicing, lifestyle changes, started searching about probiotics for young ones, doing healing, ...yes I went into battle mode but my grandson is back. HE'S BACK. Eye contact off the charts now, words are flowing again. He was fading away. He's a normalish little boy now. Playing like other little boys do. I am well on the way to recovering my grandson.

I also am very frustrated about the lack of tests done. I got my grandson back which was most important to me. I have better steps to take now, Thank-you. I think this crowd will understand the eye-rolling, that someone called me “crazy”, “It would not work”. I ruffled a lot of big feathers and feel like no ones friend. Yet I succeed. I discovered I was a fierce grandma. I can manifest.

Together these are all powerful. Right now it it hard to rain on my parade. I do not know how to communicate my radiant joy. Fairy Friend

Heartsong
21st October 2013, 01:23
Welcome. I enjoyed reading your post and hope you write many. Your communication style is just fine and your knowledge very valuable.
And joyful, joyful about your grandchild!!
Nancy

Flash
21st October 2013, 01:54
I did the same for my daughter. The time lapse was much longer (10 years), but she is fine now too. Yes, we could recuperate those children, if the medical field was listening to the parents/grand parents. I am happy we all help your Grandson, this feedback of yours tells us the forum is woking properly for the greater good.

You are very welcome here.

Speech pathologist and occupational therapist. Began Epsom salt baths, diet change, detoxifying little ones, juicing, lifestyle changes, started searching about probiotics for young ones, doing healing, ...yes I went into battle mode but my grandson is back. HE'S BACK. Eye contact off the charts now, words are flowing again. He was fading away. He's a normalish little boy now. Playing like other little boys do. I am well on the way to recovering my grandson.

I also am very frustrated about the lack of tests done. I got my grandson back which was most important to me. I have better steps to take now, Thank-you. I think this crowd will understand the eye-rolling, that someone called me “crazy”, “It would not work”. I ruffled a lot of big feathers and feel like no ones friend. Yet I succeed. I discovered I was a fierce grandma. I can manifest.

heretogrow
21st October 2013, 02:06
Wow! Welcome fairy friend! I love your spunk and I am so inspired by the fact that you can look at the training one has and decipher the strengths, therefore letting us opine the weaknesses, but I am sooo impressed by what you did for your grandson.

Thank you for your post!

Nat_Lee
21st October 2013, 03:22
Hi FairyFriend !

Please to meet you !
Thank you for opening your heart and communicate your ideas.
I'm happy to know that your grandson is getting better specially because you took your responsibilities and worked very hard to help him. You are the grand mother that a lot of person would have like to have ! :)

and please, write to us more and more !
You have a way to communicate that is unique and very interesting !
I will follow your stories for sure !
Love to you and your family !
NatLee

sandy
21st October 2013, 03:45
I can feel the joy of your happiness in helping your grandson heal. I believe you when you say you cannot properly describe your joy as my own joy in reading your story brings tears to my eyes for you.

May your inspiring message be shared by many and especially for those in need of healing. Welcome to Avalon FairyFriend :clap2:

Tesla_WTC_Solution
21st October 2013, 04:21
Thank you for the great read; I had a friend once who was in the field.
He was developing the Lambda Red vector for NIH.

I really appreciate the part you shared about your grandson.
I would be very interested in hearing more about his improvement.

It's really good that you found information here that actively helped him feel better.
I should do a more thorough search of those articles before they are archived.

Some of us spend too much time worrying about what caused the condition than how to improve it.

the I-522 thing in WA state, the GMO bill or whatever,
mentions DNA delivered by vectors as posing a potential hazard in food.
Yet so few laypeople/media talking heads will acknowledge this can happen to people and animals.

Perhaps one day we will use computers to analyze the patterns behind changes in a species,
and figure out at what point things are breaking down -- and at what points the most critical care is needed.

Thank you for talking about all that stuff.

Fairy Friend
21st October 2013, 06:17
Thank you all so much. When I found out they gave these kids Haldol, I wept. A single dose can damage you. My old boss tried to get it banned from the market. The best minds can't fix it. The post about the gut helped me with my next question which was probiotics for a child. Dr. Natasha Campbell-Mcbride. Better foods. A lot of steps in the right direction work even if they are not perfect. Fairy Friend

Kindling
21st October 2013, 07:41
Hi Fairy Friend, I enjoyed reading your post!! So happy to hear about your grandson's improvements. Awesome! Welcome to Avalon :-)