PDA

View Full Version : Weatherworkers! Help needed.

doodah
21st October 2013, 03:38
Heads up!

>> Spreading wildfires in Australia.
>> Hurricane Raymond threatening western Mexico coast.
>> Typhoon Francisco + Tropical Depression heading toward Japan.

Anyone who can help, please do!

--------------------
Posted by Lifebringer on "An Invitation for Survivors" thread:

OT Emergency. AU is on fire and surrounded by wildfires on three sides with the desert as the only option to run to. Cities have smoke all around and the air quality is f'd. WE need to pray people, we need to get this under control before there's nowhere to go.

Heavenly Father please help the people of Austrailia, where they can get out safely and send the rains to control and stop the fires. They are exhausted and laying on the ground to rest.

In Christ name we pray.

New South Wales declares state of emergency.

Thank you, Lifebringer, for posting! Australian fires are continuing -- very hot weather, high winds. We need to calm the winds and perform a miracle by bringing in some rain.

doodah
21st October 2013, 03:46

Typhoon Wipha just hit Japan a week or so ago, now Francisco!

Help break up this system. Do your magic, Weatherworkers!

I'm going to place a million-miles-long rod of brilliant white Love-Light between those two systems, in the hopes that both will be disrupted.

doodah
21st October 2013, 03:58

Western Mexico was recently inundated with excess rain, at the same time as the Colorado floods. This area doesn't need any more water or mudslides.

Waterworkers... do what you can with this!

Eastern Pacific's Raymond Becomes A Hurricane

it will brush the south-central Mexico coast with squally bands of rain and wind as well as dangerous surf and life-threatening flash flooding.

Raymond has intensified ... top sustained winds of 75 mph, making it a Category-One Hurricane

tropical storm force wind gusts will likely move ashore on Monday evening and Monday night. In addition, gusts in excess of hurricane-force may also accompany the squally outer bands associated with Raymond early next week.

The heavy rain, as much as 5 to 8 inches, could also lead to life-threatening flash flooding and mudslides. Raymond will also generate large and battering waves and dangerous rip currents along the south-central Mexico coast through mid-week

Raymond's trek over the open warm water of the Eastern Pacific Ocean and favorable upper-level winds will allow it to intensify while edging closer to the Mexico coast early next week. By Tuesday, it will likely make its closest approach to landfall, before making a U-turn away from the Mexico coast by mid-week.

One might ask how they "know" this storm will make a U-turn away from Mexico by mid-week. I'd say, let's turn it NOW.

Thank you, Weatherworkers!

sheme
21st October 2013, 11:29
As a matter of interest does Australia have chemtrails?

Shannow
21st October 2013, 11:42
I'm not sure that I've seen much indicative of chemtrails.

Very very sure that I've seen HAARP type effects

Lifebringer
21st October 2013, 13:31
There is no magic, just the force for good under the Heavenly Father through his Sons of the Universal plan in a plea or prayer.
That's all, it's all about if it's the Creator's will. We are but spark plugs in training to one day be a bolt of unconditional Love.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

For the good of ALL to infinity and beyond. giggles.

Lifebringer
21st October 2013, 13:34
The rains must come to Australia, the sun to shine on Japan, the winds to blow northward to Mexico, we ask humbly for mercy on the remnant as Your plan is worked Heavenly Father. Your children wait for your true word in the search to know and be of peace and love in the Universe. Let the mercy shown by the ages be cast upon those lands troubled by calamity.

In Thee we pray.

doodah
21st October 2013, 17:04
I gather here with other Weatherworkers to set an intention, prayer, or request that the people and other lifeforms of Australia be spared the ravages of the fires, and that the storms be diverted, weakened, or dissolved as they approach Japan and Mexico. This intention is set from the heart, in contradiction to those who would wish harm to this planet.

I see a semicircle of angels gently blowing against the winds of the fires in Australia, gently pushing the winds back into the already-burned areas. I see that counter-force stalling and calming the winds. Humidity increases to help dampen the fires and lower the temperatures.

Rocky_Shorz
21st October 2013, 18:00
Gaia is pushing all the storms at Japan to try and heal, Australia isn't getting any rain because of it...

now it looks like the two storms are merging right on top of Fukushima this next Saturday...

November is when the Nuclear rods are being removed from the collapsing reactor, you can tell how much faith the 1% have, they're slithering into their underground caves...

ET is not phoning home for reinforcements...

it's up to us folks...

ulli
21st October 2013, 18:21
I got this reply from Jiminii after I brought the Australian fires to his attention; I'm curious how he handles this type of situation.

"ok so what would be the CI, (counter intention), down there?
1. I pick up 'fear' of the fires so that can just turn them on more
2. 'Doubt' that they can get good weather down there, so this prevents the good weather from coming in.
so since we are outside the area we can be more cause
I just undid all the CI down there.
now decided my postulates are senior to all of Australia's doubts and all the islands around,
Also handle the CI for rain in Indonesia
ok then decide it's raining everywhere there out of nothing."

northstar
21st October 2013, 18:44
I join this sacred circle of blessed weatherworkers, members and readers, with pure intention for the good of all sentient beings.

I saw the circle of angels doodah. In my vision they are gigantic, shining angels. They rejoice when called upon for mighty deeds!! There is great power in play now, dearest weatherwizards. I dwell in the profound silence that comes when sacred forces are in play.

In my vision my attention went to Japan. I hear the word "restore". I think it is about restoring Japan to a state of purity and goodness. There is a dark, almost black energetic pall over the country. Great darkness is focused there, great imbalance, much needless suffering.

Oh Blessed Great Creator, Oh Blessed Mother,
Restore Japan to purity and goodness.

I feel a whoosh of time travel, an unravelling, unspooling of tainted time, a now time and new time of purity and goodness.

It is done. So be it.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
21st October 2013, 18:59
Australia helps its allies, but do its allies help Australia?

I feel very bad for this group of people; the UK royal family talks a good talk and swaggers a good swagger,
but visiting Australia is less about caring about Australia than rubbing the royalty in the faces of Australians.

I knew Prince Harry's visit would bring bad luck to Australia. *wink* hehe

p.s. the following comic book shows Australia being hit by some kind of alien weather warfare technology.
It's the first nation in the comic to be overtly overrun. the book has lots of references to HAARP circles.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/ac/Invasion.png/250px-Invasion.png

Invasion! was DC's big crossover event for 1988. It crossed over into 30 other DC comics and also featured guest appearances from other DC Universe staples such as Adam Strange, the planet Thanagar, and one-time Justice League of America sidekick Snapper Carr and his team the Blasters. The Blasters would make several more appearances, fighting further alien threats to Earth.

The invasion of Earth and the Gene Bomb had some long-lasting effects on the DC Universe. In particular, the recently relaunched Doom Patrol, a combination of the '60s, '70s, and brand new members, lost two team members and fell apart.

Rocky_Shorz
21st October 2013, 19:07
hmmm...

maybe someone forgot to pay their bill...

http://www.weathermodification.com/cloud-seeding-ground.php

small aircraft but they do offer ground based cloud seeding as an option...

ulli
22nd October 2013, 12:45
It's raining on those fires in Australia now.
Some people lost their roofs due to the high winds, but better that than having everything burn down to cinder and ash.
My credit goes to Jiminii who told me how he was going to do it, but of course Rocky deserves some credit also.

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/news/thunderstorms-could-dampen-fires-in-nsw/25707

sheme
22nd October 2013, 12:51
Great find Rocky- robbing Peter to pay Paul can only cause chaos. I ask and I see the rains fall and the fires stopped -arms around Australia.

Christine
22nd October 2013, 13:40
Update on typhoon Francisco... weakening and decreased likely hood of landfall:

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/francisco-strengthen-japan-nex/18911396

Briefest of comments right now... this storm was generated and there is another one tracking behind it.

http://icons-ak.wxug.com/data/images/sst_basin/gl_sst_mm.gif

While working on the whole Pacific region I could detect quite a push and pull of energies and intents. Francisco appeared to be very responsive to our presence as I clearly felt the life forms were artificially agitated. Once again great relief and joy was felt in having our consciousness and presence with theirs.

northstar.. I, too, was greatly drawn to Japan and my experience was so similar to yours as to be eerie. I think Japan is where the rebirth of free energy is going to happen.

northstar
22nd October 2013, 19:22
northstar.. I, too, was greatly drawn to Japan and my experience was so similar to yours as to be eerie. I think Japan is where the rebirth of free energy is going to happen.

yikes! When I read that shivers went all the way down my body to my feet. yikes, yikes
You speak truth. I'm taking a deep breath now.

*breathing, centering, aligning, grounding*
*Being in joy and silence*
*Opening to the spark of sentience in all beings*

I see in my vision many awakening now to their own power. It is glorious and joyful. I see the lights igniting on their crown chakras. It is so beautiful I want to weep.

Many awakening now. A force to be reckoned with. This time is now. Shifting. Opening.

I see a great beam of light joining from the awakened consciousnesses.
Re-member, remembering, together in joy and light we are unstoppable dearest souls.

doodah
22nd October 2013, 20:28
It's raining on those fires in Australia now.
Some people lost their roofs due to the high winds, but better that than having everything burn down to cinder and ash.
My credit goes to Jiminii who told me how he was going to do it, but of course Rocky deserves some credit also.

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/news/thunderstorms-could-dampen-fires-in-nsw/25707

Fabulous! Great news... wherever that rain is coming from! (thank you, angels)

It is my wish and intent that no lightning accompany the thunderstorms. Just rain, buckets and buckets of rain, on all the fires.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I got this reply from Jiminii after I brought the Australian fires to his attention; I'm curious how he handles this type of situation.

"ok so what would be the CI, (counter intention), down there?
1. I pick up 'fear' of the fires so that can just turn them on more
2. 'Doubt' that they can get good weather down there, so this prevents the good weather from coming in.
so since we are outside the area we can be more cause
I just undid all the CI down there.
now decided my postulates are senior to all of Australia's doubts and all the islands around,
Also handle the CI for rain in Indonesia
ok then decide it's raining everywhere there out of nothing."

Fantastic, ulli. Can you keep in contact with Jiminii for all these weather events? His input is much welcomed.

doodah
22nd October 2013, 20:31
Thank you, thank you, thank you, all you lovely weatherworkers, weatherwizards! I'm so glad to see everyone stepping up to the plate.

Christine, thanks for that map. It helps a lot to see where things are happening. Now, let's get on Lekima, that new one heading for Japan, to divert, disrupt, or dissolve that storm.

doodah
22nd October 2013, 20:45
Update on Hurricane Raymond, off the coast of Mexico:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/22/storm-raymond-idUSL1N0IC0PC20131022?feedType=RSS
Raymond hits southern Mexico with more rain, no major damage reported

Oct 22 (Reuters) - Hurricane Raymond lashed southwest Mexico with more rain early on Tuesday, keeping schools closed, forcing hundreds of people to evacuate homes and soaking areas still trying to overcome devastation caused by [previous recent] record flooding. However, there were no early reports of significant damage.

Raymond weakened slightly ... but remained a category 3 hurricane, with winds of up to 115 miles per hour (185 kph) as it hovered about 85 miles (137 km) off the shores of Guerrero state.

The hurricane was stationary early on Tuesday but could still draw nearer to the shoreline later in the day. Raymond ... may start to move out to sea on Wednesday...

...The city nearest to the threat of Raymond is Zihuatanejo to the northwest of Acapulco.

About 5,700 people are still living in shelters in Acapulco due to the impact of [previous storms Manuel and Ingrid]... The flooding and displacement of people has increased the risk of waterborne illness in Mexico. ...

Raymond is offshore but not done yet ... please place an intention to weaken it and move it out to sea.

Also, may the people be spared illnesses as a result of these rains and the previous flooding.

Rocky_Shorz
22nd October 2013, 21:39
can someone grab a quick screenshot from this image, in all the years I've been watching it, there has never been a concentration of energy from the sun's energy crossing over Canada...

http://www.ips.gov.au/Images/Satellite/Total%20Electron%20Content/Regional%20Maps/World_tec.gif

first Australia, now Canada, is the Queentillian upset both are getting ready to break away from Royal Rule

doodah
22nd October 2013, 21:57
Hey Rocky, thanks for the map. But can you point out anything we should be doing in regard to this? Please direct us!

All of us here function at differing levels, as you know. Some of us see things others don't. For instance, I don't know what that concentration of energy might mean. Looking at a North American weather map tonight, I see a huge downward bulge of cold air heading toward the East coast of the US. Then they're saying it will move even further south. Is this related to your map?

Please explain and suggest how we might be of help here. Thanx.

doodah
22nd October 2013, 22:24
It's not over yet! Please give whatever attention you feel is necessary to this storm.

earthsky.org:

...Francisco is now pushing to the north-northwest and will likely push into parts of eastern Japan by Friday, October 25, 2013 as a much weaker storm. ...Flooding is the main concern, especially since Japan was soaked from Typhoon Wipha last week.

The forecast is for the storm to continue pushing to the north-northwest and gradually weaken... It will likely hit Japan later this week as a tropical storm with winds around 50 knots (57 mph). Francisco will not be as strong as Typhoon Wipha. However, Francisco will produce heavy rains that could result in flooding across Japan.

The storm will move over cooler waters and will begin to transition from a tropical cyclone to an extratropical storm as a cold front absorbs the system. Best-estimate time period for Francisco to affect Japan is Friday, October 25, 2013.

accuweather.com:

The likelihood of an actual landfall has decreased, with signs indicated that the center of the storm will make a sharper curve to the northeast and passing south of Japan.

The main factor steering Francisco will be a trough that moves into Japan by the middle of the week. This trough will pull moisture from Francisco northward, ahead of the storm, leading to heavy rainfall across portions of Kyushu, Shikoku and southeastern Honshu Wednesday night into Thursday. [Six to 12 inches of rain is possible for these locations through Friday.] ...A track very similar to that of Typhoon Wipha from last week is expected. Wind gusts to near 80 kph (50 mph) will be possible.

-------------------------------------------

I have marked Fukushima on the map. Although no one is reporting that Fukushima is endangered by this storm, there is this report to consider in our weatherwork:

Breaking News and Commentary from Citizens for Legitimate Government
21 Oct 2013
http://www.legitgov.org/

Highly radioactive water leaks at Fukushima as TEPCO underestimates rainfall 20 Oct 2013

Highly radioactive water overflowed barriers into Japan's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, its operating utility said on Monday, after it underestimated how much rain would fall at the plant and failed to pump it out quickly enough. The utility, Tokyo Electric Power Co, also known as Tepco, has been battling to contain radioactive water at the nuclear complex [since] March 2011. After heavy rain on Sunday, water with high levels of radioactive strontium overflowed containment areas built around some 1,000 tanks storing tonnes of radioactive water at the plant, Tepco said.

The outer edges of Francisco will be producing rain. But there is some interesting information in the news reports:
1) That a trough moving into Japan by the middle of the week will be the main factor "steering the storm"
2) A cold front will absorb the system as it moves over cooler waters.

If we can prevent more rain from falling on Fukushima, that sounds like it would be a good thing!

doodah
23rd October 2013, 16:10
@Rocky_Shorz:

can someone grab a quick screenshot from this image, in all the years I've been watching it, there has never been a concentration of energy from the sun's energy crossing over Canada...

Hey Rocky, I did capture a screen shot of your original image. It had a lot of yellow color over Canada.

Now, today, Oct. 23, the yellow over Canada is gone from your image. Did you post a new image? What's the deal here? Please explain. Is there something here we need to know? Thanx.

Rocky_Shorz
23rd October 2013, 16:28

I grabbed it too, had to run back and get online and caught it before it disappeared...

it is passing over Fukushima as a Tropical Storm, which is still not good, but better than a superstorm ripping across as a Cat 4...

we need rain in southeast Australia to quench the fires...

it's almost like a bubble over the country keeping rain away

hey Anchor, need a pin to pop it?

doodah
23rd October 2013, 16:47
Thanks, Rocky. Here's more on the Australian fire:

Jiminii, we need more rain here! And we need the winds to calm down.

> Let's bring in some gentle rain, no lightning, no strong winds.
> Let's put some attention on the bulge of Australia, above New South Wales. Maybe that's where the rain is stuck. Let's loosen that area up, burst the bubble, let the rains move south to where the fires are.
> Let the heat diminish and humidity rise!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/23/us-australia-fires-idUSBRE99L02B20131023

Australian fire crisis eases, blazes still threaten small towns

] (Reuters) - Australian firefighters battled massive wildfires in bushland around Sydney on Wednesday, but hot weather that could have caused a catastrophic mega-fire did not materialize, allowing authorities to tell some evacuated residents it was safe to return to home.

However, the crisis was far from over with new fires igniting and strong winds fanning blazes in the Blue Mountains, a major commuter area of small towns west of Sydney.

Around 60 fires were still burning across New South Wales (NSW) state, with more than 2,000 firefighters struggling to contain them, with more hot and windy weather forecast.

Christine
24th October 2013, 12:25
http://vipmedia.globalnews.ca/2013/10/jwtc1.jpg?w=1040&h=739&crop=1

Keeping our sights on Francisco as it grazes the coast of Japan .. and diverting Lekima.

Hazel
24th October 2013, 12:36
Amazing work...

so good to know its going on

more power to all

doodah
24th October 2013, 16:13
Yes, Christine! Japan is certainly under attack.

Let's all work to divert those storms!

recap1, join us! Send the angels there, request their help to protect Japan and especially Fukushima. Put attention there, intention.

I now place a million-miles-long rod of brilliant white Love-Light in between those two storms, to disrupt the wind patterns that are in place.

I place another rod below the northernmost island, to divert rain from Fukushima. May all the angels guide these storms away from Japan and guard the people and other lifeforms there.

Rocky_Shorz
24th October 2013, 16:53
3rd day of earth facing flares, the storm has been pushed away from Mexico, recalling angels to send Japan protection.

Ausies... fires, bird flu, chemical spill...

I asked my seer what's up, she chuckled and said they haven't sent her crown back...

sending angels along with some rain...

Rocky_Shorz
24th October 2013, 17:20
just looked and the rains have started in SE Australia...

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/JAWF_Monitoring/Australia/daily/p.1day.figa.gif

doodah
25th October 2013, 16:07
Great rainy news, Rocky. Thanks for letting us know things are easing up a bit in Australia.

And now for this, from KiwiElf's thread "Weather Mods - Japan Typhoons Subjected to Tesla Device? - By Gordon Duff, VT"

THANKS for posting that, Kiwi.

Weather Mods - Japan Typhoons Subjected to Tesla Device? - By Gordon Duff, VT
Thursday, October 24th, 2013 | Posted by Gordon Duff

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/10...-tesla-device/

Weather Modification Tech Tested on Japan

SUPER TYPHOON LEKIMA 24 OCTOBER 2013

Commencement 75% employement at 12:52 pm, 19:52 GMT

Technology tested in the US over the last few years, a breakoff team from DARPA, will be testing its Tesla based technology on the typhoons currently threatening Japan. At best, damage and landfall will be limited.

Hopes are that the storm can be broken up in under 48 hours. We will see.

VT knows those involved. We wish them luck.

Look for anomalous behavior of these storms that, over the next few hours, will be the subject of high energy experiments that had proven very successful on a smaller scale in the US.

[...]

Wouldn't this be good news???? It is so nice to hear that something DARPA has done might actually be used to HELP this planet. Let it be so.

(I'm so tired of US tax dollars being used to cause harm! I am hopeful that this might at last be a positive return on our tax money...)

For myself, I intend to keep intention directed toward Francisco (to weaken and dissipate it) and Lekima (to weaken and move it north, get it out of the way).

Please keep up the good work here.

>> And while you're at it, see what you all can do about the big dip in the Jet Stream that is causing temps in the eastern US to drop 30 degrees below normal. Night time lows are forecast to be 23 degrees F in my area! That's a mid-January kind of temperature, not late October. This freeze will kill whatever crops are still in the fields.

Christine
25th October 2013, 19:16
Update on Typhoon Francisco: Moved northeast away from Japan!

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/typhoon-francisco-sideswipes-j/19165889

http://vortex.accuweather.com/adc2004/pub/includes/columns/newsstory/2013/650x366_10251151_screen-shot-2013-10-25-at-7.51.14-am.png

I just read this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64766-Weather-Mods-Japan-Typhoons-Subjected-to-Tesla-Device-By-Gordon-Duff-VT&p=748664&viewfull=1#post748664):

Not sure what to think about Gordon Duff's report… the use of Tesla energy to break apart the typhoons.

This is the update on Typhoon Lekima: Staying out at sea and weakening with an expected northeast track.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/hurricane/west-pacific

Bob
26th October 2013, 00:50
I'm wondering about starting a new thread, on the "stuff" that is used to create/control storms, to start them and direct them. We are clearly concerned about these storms happening world-wide and we have been looking at methods to deal with them.

I think it may be important to point out I don't think these storms are accidental, and I will mention below what I have found. Possibly that will give some insights as to what to do about it, where to look, and what it looks like.

"What most likely is controlling weather worldwide, the tech" see ---> http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64824-What-most-likely-is-controlling-weather-worldwide-the-tech&p=749292&viewfull=1#post749292 - new "tech thread" started at that new link starting with a copy of this post (thank you Christine) :)

In 1996'ish a Russian scientist explained that Russia was exploring not "Tesla" technology (Tesla technology is HIGH FREQUENCY AC (alternating current) transmitting high voltage AC into the atmosphere).. that Russia was exploring the creation of nano-particle sized DC electric nano-ions (charged particles of a size range from 3 nanometers to 80 nanometers). Smog or "contrails" consist of particles (large in comparison) generally 2,500 nanometers through 10,000 nanometers..

The completed militarized system consists of a high voltage generator and control system, of about 250 kilovolts with needle point ion-cloud elements on the "wires", plus a microwave antenna and high powered transmiter to blast and direct the particles upwards. The microwave antennas would be either the dish type, or phased array type depending on the budget available.

When the nanoparticles are "up there" in the key altitudes, they cause nucleation, or particle clumping. When the particles clump they start to pull in other particles, and the storm builds. A high or low can be created, and apparently directed. The original Russian company developed to commercialize this was called ELAT. ELAT proved the concept and was used in Mexico. The technology is also said to be capable of UNDOING what it had created (as shown on the diagram below for the Mexican test system that was deployed).

ELAT, the original weather modification company, was initially launched in Russia in 1990 and subsequently relocated to Mexico in 1995. The location in Mexico corresponds to the location of where the current storms are originating in Mexico.

This technology, although was developed for land based deployment, could very well be deployed using essentially the same ground based antennas, but using ship-borne reactor powered sources, (including the microwave source), and tethered balloon antennas, similar to the radar reflectors and observation balloons that are used off KEY WEST, in the State of Florida.

http://chanlo.com/images/balloon-1.jpg

"ELAT's weather modification technology - technology that Ionogenics, the new commercial company will now make available to U. S. and Canadian markets - has been used by the Mexican Government as part of their Federally funded rain stimulation program operating in multiple Mexican States."

"According to Dr. Roberto VonBertrab, Agricultural Secretary of the State of Aguascalientes, Mexico, " In the last two years, areas operating ELAT technology have experienced very favorable results. In fact, some areas in my state that typically get a range of precipitation between 250 and 325 millimeters (9.8" to 12.8") received precipitation levels greater than 700 millimeters (27.5")." In 2002, areas using ELAT technology achieved rainfall increases of 50% or more than the areas where ELAT technology was not used. "

The articles on this were dated 2003, 10 years ago. A lot has happened since then.

In my thread on this Forum, http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64534-DNA-Nano-Technology-triggering&p=745726&viewfull=1#post745726 I talk about Nano-Particles and a bit about how they are used, and what particle size the DANGER RANGE exists. It is a good read and there is a section that explains the "spraying" that people talk about feeling such is happening in "contrails", the science is explained what happens and what is dangerous and why.

The Contrail nano-particle formation from the exhaust gas expanding when it exits the engine, is in the 3-80 nanometer size range, the weather modification range is in the 3-80 nanometer size range, the cellular toxic range is under the 50 nanometer size range. The particles nucleate or clump, and build up to visible particles, outside of the danger size. When they are invisible, below and smaller than the visible size they then become highly dangerous.

The ability to create nano-particles and then control them to be used biologically or environmentally is known.

Seeing the weather systems being modified, generated, directed, modified and controlled, and seeing the history on the actual generation technology (as illustrated), I find it highly unlikely that such is not happening..

In another post in a thread I started in this Forum, http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64084-DugWay-a-totally-normal-smoke-bomb-testing-range..&p=740375&viewfull=1#post740375 about Dugway Proving Ground (in Utah outside of Salt Lake City), I showed a structure that looks pretty darned close to the ELAT Antenna.

Here is the FORUM PIX of that structure:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=23113&d=1381024987

Here is the general design of a ground based ELAT antenna system:

http://chanlo.com/images/elat-1.jpg

The above system was deployed around Mexico as shown:

http://chanlo.com/images/elat-2.jpg

A "militarized version" would consist of a microwave power source to act as an "ion blower", to force the particles into the atmosphere in precise location (and induce rotation)

http://chanlo.com/images/elat-1m.jpg

and a resultant "rotation, either CW or CCW for a high or low pressure system", could look like this:

http://chanlo.com/images/directed-3.gif

These systems deployed would allow for Weather Wars. This isn't science fiction. I had thought that such things were declared by Treaty to be illegal, but maybe I am mistaken.

If there are "stuck" or unusually precisely formed cyclonic events, either typhoons, hurricanes, or high or low pressure systems, there could very well be one of these systems, or substantially similar in operation.

There is no need to have a massive "HAARP-like" (or HAARP) itself type of system as shown. What was needed was a method to understand that NANO-PARTICLES play the starting component, the nucleation (clumping) action to suck in moisture or condense existing moisture into pressure systems, either directed upwards or downwards, and steering systems able to direct (associated microwave generators). ALL the existing technology exists and it was deployed in Mexico for weather modification by a government.

ref: http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Ionogenics+Announces+Corporate+Launch,+Introduces+ First...-a098045118

nomadguy
26th October 2013, 02:33
!!! :bump:
http://www.chanlo.com/images/directed-3.gif

doodah
26th October 2013, 03:57
@Christine:

Not sure what to think about Gordon Duff's report… the use of Tesla energy to break apart the typhoons.

This is the update on Typhoon Lekima: Staying out at sea and weakening with an expected northeast track.

I'm not sure about Gordon Duff's report either but on the whole I'm not counting on DARPA to help out.

(I do have to wonder if deployment of their energy devices caused the 7.3 earthquake near Japan today. Thank the stars that the tsunami alert from that has been cancelled and Fukushima does not seem to be threatened.

We still need for very little rain to fall on Fukushima from Francisco, however.)

That's great news about Lekima! Thanks for posting that. Let her stay out to sea and not cause any problems.

Christine
26th October 2013, 13:06
Bobd - good idea and done. New thread can be viewed here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64824-What-most-likely-is-controlling-weather-worldwide-the-tech&p=749292&viewfull=1#post749292

Bob
26th October 2013, 16:20
Bobd - good idea and done. New thread can be viewed here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64824-What-most-likely-is-controlling-weather-worldwide-the-tech&p=749292&viewfull=1#post749292

Excellent - thankyou :)

Seems to me this thread here is about all the folks who can help spiritually, mentally, prayer wise, with bio-techniques (meditation directed clearing) - is that what you were thinking DooDah ? I for one believe with all my heart, the technique she came up with to work with the Colorado Floods worked miracles, and many lives were saved.

Finding the right spots to place the healing energy pattern appears to be key to rapidly correct the energetic out-of-balance. My feeling is we could do well to find the spots to correct. My point was to NOT bring up the tech in this thread of DooDah's but to point out I believe TECHNOLOGY was used to create the out-of-balance conditions, and showed above, how it was used in MEXICO.

Seeing the geometry of the antennas should provide us a target or targets to find, where something resembling these things exist. I believe those are the systems geometries being used or something close.. My feeling is if we can find these on land, or an island or otherwise, shipborne, we will find these machines, and maybe even get a good handle on who is using it and for what purpose. As the field generated is primarily very small nanoparticles, I believe they can be modified, and cancelled. That would have great potential then if this skill can be developed to address not only weather storms, but smog-like air pollutions.

thanks

Bob

doodah
26th October 2013, 18:47
Seems to me this thread here is about all the folks who can help spiritually, mentally, prayer wise, with bio-techniques (meditation directed clearing) - is that what you were thinking DooDah ?

Yes, bobd... that's it exactly.

I for one believe with all my heart, the technique she came up with to work with the Colorado Floods worked miracles, and many lives were saved.

Thank you, bobd. As I've tried to express elsewhere, the technique that developed with the Colorado Floods would not have happened without the technical input you and others were providing and your analysis of what you were seeing.

This is a team effort, with each person doing what is most natural to them. For those who find the tech guidance useful ... thank you!

For others who find the tech confusing or useless, that's okay, they don't need to struggle with understanding the tech. May they continue to vision by their own methods -- which have been pretty spectacular, IMO, and very inspiring. It all works together, from all levels.

Finding the right spots to place the healing energy pattern appears to be key to rapidly correct the energetic out-of-balance.

I agree with this, especially if these are controlled and manipulated events.

[...]As the field generated is primarily very small nanoparticles, I believe they can be modified, and cancelled. That would have great potential then if this skill can be developed to address not only weather storms, but smog-like air pollutions.

Thank you and agreed, bobd. If these controlled storms are being used to punish or harm others, it is my feeling that as Lightworkers it is our duty to say "NO" to that in as positive a way as we can.

If the human race is to grow up, we need to get past these mega-street-gang tactics which now make use of very dangerous technologies. I'm begining to feel like this is Atlantis all over again!

Aspen
1st January 2015, 20:50
Maybe it would be good to focus meditation on breaking up nano particles that have been artificially put in the air to modify the weather - like the chemtrails being sprayed over the Pacific and Atlantic. It is hard to focus on a geographical point when these appear to be happening in many places. I wonder if it would be possible to focus intent on breaking up nano particles that are being used for weather warfare? My husband is always telling me that it is possible that this weather modification may be being used for positive purposes, but is that possible when we can see the evidence that they are being used in the short term for weather warfare, at least when watching the videos produced by Haarp Report meteorologist, that seems to be the case.

The nanoparticles seem to be a key ingredient to moving the weather around and manipulating it.PEpfFtbKyNA THis video also explains that manmade aerosols bind up the moisture and move it away from where it would fall naturally. He also explains at minute 12 that regular contrails would not show up on cloud maps. In order to show up they have to be at least five or ten miles wide to show up. Ice particles from regular plane contrails "would not have enough nucleation sites to form that much ice. Whereas the aerosol nanoparticles do'

sheme
1st January 2015, 21:02
If Haarp is for the good of the Earth and her environs they would let us know what they do to our sky our air- they hide their shame it is as simple as that- because they deny it -we know- they know- it is wrong- else they would claim it for our good.