PDA

View Full Version : Just out...NSA STOP watching us !!!,,,video needs to go viral

gittarpikk
24th October 2013, 01:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGmiw_rrNxk#t=192

aGmiw_rrNxk

waves
24th October 2013, 02:08
I'm starting to see a very repetitive pattern in many so called alternative/whistleblowing/informative videos, this is a good example.

Don't forget, many, many, many are PLANTED and by now, they are very, very sophisticated (or think they are, see my point coming up). Meaning, the people producing them think they are making them look like it's 'alternative' non mainstream anti-establishment info being organized. I don't recall any threads discussing who's who at all.

I am repelled instantly by the ones a little too slick and the bigger red flag to me is crappy music in the background. Many times the music is blaringly loud canned crappy.

I think these are plants. They are not serving to inform, but are serving to keep repeating the 'look what's being done to you and you really can't do anything about it, be in fear' message.

Another big red flag is an anonymous source. See if the pattern starts sticking out to you too.

Carmody
24th October 2013, 02:19
I've no problem with the idea of trashing the NSA and keeping the idea of ending it ..in people's faces.

If you think that they are trying to grab hold of the situation and do the freemason/insider thing, by controlling both sides of the argument, then... prepare for that.

But..at the same time... don't get in the way of anything that is going to tear the NSA down, be it independent, or it's own shills.

If it's a shill game, then let it play out. Just remember to step in and grab the controls back at the appropriate time.

In the meantime, let the thing flow, let it ride, let it grow.

The reality is that one can never win a war without the enemy's help and direct involvement.

Openmindedskeptic
24th October 2013, 02:41
Who's gonna attend the rally in Washington, DC on October 26th? You know I'll be there to show my support. :thumb:

ghostrider
24th October 2013, 05:35
If we dont' stand for the right for privacy , the government will just keep pushing and pushing until , we won't have free speech, no second amendment , no right to assemble , no due process , everything that blood was shed for , the idea that brave sould gave their lives for , it will be lost and what will history say about us ??? The sad truth is the NSA violates the constitution and not ONE of our elected officials is stopping them ... they are sworn to defend the constitution and the president's first duty is to protect the united states ... our own agency is walking right on the constitution and the white house and congress knows it , and does nothing to stop it ... very telling ... everyday they take a little more freedom , I have had enough , I am preparing for what must be done , I challenge the rest of you, find your line in the sand , stand for freedom and the constitution, time to make some noise ...