PDA

View Full Version : X men- mutants; the man who was in love with a pigeon.

Bubu
27th October 2013, 04:58
For those who are into interpreting movies, I think “X men” series is worth the time. I am sure one can find many hidden message and interpretations. Like, extraordinary people are often ridiculed in the society; Mutants can go into conflict against one another and that the good ones defend and uphold the status quo and the government. Anyways I am not into interpreting movies so I leave it to those who are fond of doing so.
What I wanted to tell you is about a real life Xmen- mutant. The man who has mutated to become the best scientific mind ever. The one responsible for the fundamental principles of communications; cellphone, TV, internet. He also discovered laser, particle beam weaponry ac electricity ac motor and many many more.
According to the records he was in love with a pegion.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_26.htm

excerpt;
‘I have been feeding pigeons, thousands of them, for years, ‘ replied Tesla, ‘but there was one pigeon, a beautiful bird, pure white with light gray tips on its wings. That one was different... No matter where I was that pigeon would find me; when I wanted her I had only to wish and call her and she would come flying to me... I loved that pigeon... I loved her as a man loves a woman, and she loved me.

‘Then one night as I was lying in my bed in the dark, solving problems, as usual, she flew in through the open window and stood on my desk. I knew she wanted me; she wanted to tell me something important, so I got up and went to her. As I looked at her I knew she wanted to tell me - she was dying. And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light... a light more intense than I had ever produced by the most powerful lamps in my laboratory.

‘When that pigeon died, something went out of my life. Up to that time I knew with a certainty that I would complete my work, no matter how ambitious my program, but when that something went out of my life I knew my life’s work was finished.’.

Insane? If he is then perhaps nobody is not. He simply is what he was not afraid to be different or ridiculed and non compliant to all the deceptions. He is outside the “normal prison” in other words abnormal.
According to the story he also got ill almost to death when his father refused to let him study electrical engineer and got well quickly when his father gave in to his wants.

I would say he is real free and aware person in that he knew exactly what he wants or what he is and refused to be corrupted and succumbed to criticism thus he is able to develop (mutate) his full potential.

Reminds us not to be afraid to be different and not to succumbed to ridicules and deceptions. That inside each person is an Xmen (real human) waiting to be unleash.

This I think is what the controllers are afraid of. If we truly can be free to develop (mutate) our full potential. Thus they keeps us with in the standards and rules and all those deceptions.

I dare to be an Xmen. “thus I am undoing everything that I learned and listen to and follow myself only”

Robin
27th October 2013, 05:07
I think the pigeon that Tesla was so fond of has puzzled people for quite a while. In my opinion, Tesla was given information by a very advanced ET race. There is quite a bit of evidence to support it.

Personally, I think that the pigeon may have had something to do with his ET contacts. Perhaps in order for his ET contacts to teach him or give him inspiration to do his work, they decided to inhabit the body of a pigeon so they could act undercover.

I know it sounds a bit far-fetched, but it is quite likely that he was talking in code in the quotes you've mentioned.:secret:

Tesla never got romantically involved with a woman for whatever reason...so maybe the ETs were doing what they could to make him feel loved.

28th October 2013, 02:01
i think it was a pigeon. as a person of genius, he would be tapped into a lot of things that go unnoticed by others. The special genius and consciousness of some animals and birds would be one of those things. I have a lot of animal friends, and when i say friends, i mean it....one day an animal or bird will catch your eye and you will realize you have a relationship that is no less valuable than one you would have with another of your own species.

We can only hope that there are at least some ETs with equal awareness of our consciousness.

Remember it was Isaac Newton who invented the cat door.