PDA

View Full Version : Word Replacement...

apokalypse
27th October 2013, 08:38
just saw a thread on Paranormal Experience, can't help it but to post a Quote from Icke who will say it just how i feel...

"no such things as the paranormal and no such thing as the supernatural, they don't exist. Everything happen in creations is the result of the natural laws of creation and interaction of energy. What we called the Paranomal and supernatural is mearly that which the system wishes to push away" -David icke

What word you think should replace paranormal and supernatural just like that word Conspiracy, if anything out of paradigm then on mainstream considered it as Conspiracy but i considered my self Truth Seeker.

markpierre
27th October 2013, 09:29
Normal, Natural. Get used to it. Expand your definitions.

Gardener
27th October 2013, 10:18
Superluminal?
or supernormal?

normal and natural are the obvious choice its just that some normals and some naturals haven't yet been understood.

markpierre
27th October 2013, 10:27
It's normal and natural to not understand what we won't accept. How about hypernormal. Hypernatural.

Billy
27th October 2013, 11:01
Manipulation of natural forces. A new word. May the Manaforce be with you. :whistle:

ulli
27th October 2013, 11:16
just saw a thread on Paranormal Experience, can't help it but to post a Quote from Icke who will say it just how i feel...

"no such things as the paranormal and no such thing as the supernatural, they don't exist. Everything happen in creations is the result of the natural laws of creation and interaction of energy. What we called the Paranomal and supernatural is mearly that which the system wishes to push away" -David icke

What word you think should replace paranormal and supernatural just like that word Conspiracy, if anything out of paradigm then on mainstream considered it as Conspiracy but i considered my self Truth Seeker.

That is a pretty dogmatic statement David is making there...
language is used to convey mutually understood meaning.
The word paranormal is at least acknowledging that there is something else...
something beyond those unwritten, mutually agreed boundaries.
If you don't allow for terms like paranormal then even words like normal lose all meaning....as there is no longer anything to compare.
All language, all words, exist to describe mental concepts.
To deny one means to deny all, and we might just return to grunts or roars....

Sunny-side-up
27th October 2013, 11:17
Levels of:
DRA's
Dumbed-Reality-Abilities

Anti-Lie's
Anti-Lie-Followers

Good call apokalypse :)

sirdipswitch
27th October 2013, 13:15
People always try to make new words to explane stuff...

because they don't understand the words used to explane stuff.:wizard:

ghostrider
27th October 2013, 15:18
paranormal = howbout Ultranormal , or extranormal ... Conspiracy = cultpiracy , the ptb do act like pirates , they try to hide where they've been and what they been up to , they take what they want , set the ship on fire and bolt to the next conquest ...

Wookie
27th October 2013, 15:32
Yes, lets worrier more about words.