PDA

View Full Version : Chemtrail Subliminal

Sidney
29th October 2013, 17:49
This is such a blatant in your face example of a subliminal to make your brain think chemtrails are normal.

Starting at about 2:14 watch behind the guys head. Sickening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeWKINWeBuw

Mike
29th October 2013, 18:17
wow;)

I just saw a program on tv, where a NASA scientist was breaking down "chem" (long and lingering) and "con"(brief) trails, while attributing them both to natural conditions...namely, temperature. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. ive been over this so many times; I won't repeat myself - but I think we all know what nonsense that is.

(note: not sure if this is related, but today I saw 2 dull grey, unmarked, windowless, *large* jet airliners fly over my place. and they weren't coming from the 2 usual directions passenger jets fly from. very unusual)

ceetee9
29th October 2013, 18:47
I'm not sure what you're talking about regarding chemtrails as the background display is just that, a CGI background display. But I did enjoy the news piece revealing how the reality of the unAffordable Healthcare Act is hitting home just as it was predicted it would. ;)

Sidney
29th October 2013, 19:27
I'm not sure what you're talking about regarding chemtrails as the background display is just that, a CGI background display. But I did enjoy the news piece revealing how the reality of the unAffordable Healthcare Act is hitting home just as it was predicted it would. ;)

Subliminal messages on TV are a brainwashing mechanism, to subconsciously condition the viewer to think/act a certain way. This CGI background is to make your brain NOT react when seeing an actual chemtrail assault happening. But yea, I enjoyed that videos content, which is why I was watching it when I spotted the subliminal. This is only one of many thousands of subliminals displayed on TV regarding chemtrails. I have been seeing it happening for many years. Proves who owns and operated the tv networks. IMO

childs hood end
29th October 2013, 20:54
good spotting Sidney, I have even seen these Subliminal messages in holiday broachers.

aviators
30th October 2013, 01:57
The first time I worked with Windows 7 I couldn't believe my eyes!!

Vitalux
30th October 2013, 02:11
Good catch Sidney :thumb:

I see that you are observant.

Most are unable to see it.

Sidney
30th October 2013, 03:06

Oh yes!!!! Windows and Co. are CHOCK full of them!!!! I have even seen them in childrens books too. Childrens school books.. Get em when there young and impressionable.

Vitalux
30th October 2013, 03:16
Oh yes!!!! Windows and Co. are CHOCK full of them!!!! I have even seen them in childrens books too. Childrens school books.. Get em when there young and impressionable.

Sidney

For what it is worth....I have come to the conclusion that The world government puts those chem trails up in the sky to help whiten our teeth.
http://simg.rcdn.in/images/pages/231914/bella-brite-teeth-whitening.jpg

....why ..:noidea:

Because they love us.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they put sodium fluoride in those chem trails too, just to protect us from cavities and tooth decay. :twitch:

Sidney
30th October 2013, 03:19
THATS IT!!!!! I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD FINALLY FIGURE IT OUT!!!:llama::roll:

aviators
30th October 2013, 03:22

Yeah So you probably know about the pixar type movies. Ice age is one I think?

Windows 7 gets me. It' the first screen you see when booting up. Even looks sky blue. oh boy!

Sidney
30th October 2013, 03:40

Yeah So you probably know about the pixar type movies. Ice age is one I think?

Windows 7 gets me. It' the first screen you see when booting up. Even looks sky blue. oh boy!

yeah, its everywhere. First boot, Im sure windows 7 isn't the only one. I also notice the 4 colors that blink making up that windows logo, reminds me of the fake sparkling stars that are parked all over the skies. many of the newest subliminals on tv are space related, to make you block out all the ufos flying around, and stuff around the sun too. Kind of wish I was still sleeping sometimes.
post edit: ok maybe not :)