PDA

View Full Version : Thought this was pretty powerful - Baby reacts to Mom's singing

Chester
29th October 2013, 18:04
At this Yahoo link (http://screen.yahoo.com/babys-emotional-reaction-mothers-song-144913027.html)

Thanks to the folks on this forum, I started viewing youngsters as Spirit Beings getting used to a new device to operate (the human body).

This video confirms to me the emotional body of a youngster may far more reflect the Spirit Being than what some think is an undeveloped emotional body. This child's emotional body appears (to me) quite mature.

Perhaps it is only this strange world and the operational vehicle within which we seem to incarnate that a Spirit Being is required to get used to.

Nyce555
29th October 2013, 18:37
That was sweet to watch. I have an 8 month old son at home and when he hears certain music, it stops him dead in his tracks and he zones in on it. There is an Omega watch commercial that comes on TV that when the commerical goes off, he cries. He loves that commercial and the piano. Any thing with a piano, he loves.

Kalamos
29th October 2013, 18:51

MorningSong
29th October 2013, 19:05
Wow...............................................................................................

Absolutely lovely and thought provoking.

Thanks.

spiritwind
29th October 2013, 19:32
I thought this was fabulous Justoneman. I tried posting a link on the Here and Now thread before I realized you had started this one, but it didn't work anyway. But you had already beat me too it. Blew me away.

onawah
29th October 2013, 19:57
I saw that on Facebook just a little while ago, and was very impressed by the profound empathy that child was displaying with her facial expressions.
I think she was feeling very deeply what her mother was emoting while she sang.
Obviously a little New Kid!

soleil
30th October 2013, 16:31
i had finally watched it today and quickly turned into a crying blubbering mess. what a beautiful video

onawah
31st October 2013, 05:04
Here's another one of the amazing New Kids, this one just 9 years old, and singing her heart out.
VBMfgLvRZJs
I understand she has had no training, but taught herself by watching youtube.
If these wise and wonderful little souls are incarnating here on planet Earth at such a critical time, it is surely a sign we must not give up hope.
There is a future worth working toward, or they wouldn't be here.

778 neighbour of some guy
31st October 2013, 10:09
Here's another one of the amazing New Kids, this one just 9 years old, and singing her heart out.
VBMfgLvRZJs
I understand she has had no training, but taught herself by watching youtube.
If these wise and wonderful little souls are incarnating here on planet Earth at such a critical time, it is surely a sign we must not give up hope.
There is a future worth working toward, or they wouldn't be here.

Both these video's were awesome, sad to hear the mother in the first video started to talk to the little girl, like she was a baby when her response at her mother singing was obviously a very mature one, that baby face became ageless when that music touched her, so many faces shone through her expression, young people old people, men, women, that was absolutely amazing.

And the girl singing was amazing as well, she didn't look like a child at all when she was singing, very mature, only when she stopped singing she became that girl again, stunning, a peep into the depth of the infinite qualities of life of the universe its self.

Thanks.