PDA

View Full Version : Mind Control On The US National Anthem ...

Azt
30th October 2013, 06:08
Interesting find on the youtube ... video below. Watch before they take it down

oi_XAoXA5wo (the 1st video was removed)

Here is the new version of the video.

4aU_JX2VmCg

Becky
30th October 2013, 09:43
That is chilling. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Becky

spiritguide
30th October 2013, 12:49
So now we know that the man with white hair triggered the action. Who is he? Reporting this is only half the story. With all those present no one has stepped forward to expose what she said on the podium, again a good investigative reporter would find out what was said and release their informant's name and position. Too many loose ends to this part of the video IMHO.

mountain_jim
30th October 2013, 12:59
In the youtube comments he was named and said to have died 2 days later.

That man is bill young from Florida and died 2 days after this!

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/stateroundup/people-lining-up-to-attend-us-rep-cw-bill-youngs-funeral/2148892

However, looking at this pic I am sure that's inaccurate if not intentional disinfo

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/19/us/politics/c-w-bill-young-longtime-florida-congressman-dies-at-82.html?_r=0

also from another comment

just realized something about the black man that was sitting down in front of the Stenographer lady. He was on his phone which was out of site under neath the podium right before she got up and started walking to the podium. The he (Black Man) put his cell phone away inside his pocket. Thats when the white man got on his cell phone and started texting or whatever he was doing on his phone. I just noticed that, very interesting

Snowflower
30th October 2013, 13:20
God, this whole thing is just too creepy. I cannot count the number of times I was awake watching that sign off at the end of the broadcast day.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And...well simple truth is, I did not come out of slumber until 2002...2 years after I moved back to this mountain after years away and quit watching TV permanently. Creepy.

Shezbeth
30th October 2013, 13:50
LOL, video taken down by user.

Those who saw it, care to elaborate? I'm most curious.

Edit: Ah k, I have seen that one.. As I recall, it has to do with how the lyrics to the song are/were displayed on the screen. I'm going from memory here,....

The lyrics would be posted on the bottom of the screen with images complimenting the song. There was some sort of scrambling effect or visual obfuscation, but (and it was only apparent to me during the still-screen images) it quite literally said "Obey the Government" and other such 1984/They Live shenanigens.

IMO, the most significant 'hidden in plain view' example of the level of artifice that has been ongoing FOR DECADES. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it in black and white?

Edit Again: I'm confused, the videos/comments (not the initial) above refer to an individual who may have been involved in the recent "Anti-Masonic" house floor rant by the stenographer. Did I miss something?

Snowflower
30th October 2013, 13:51
There were subliminal messages in the words of the national anthem that used to be played at end of broadcast day: obey the government, trust govt., etc.

TargeT
30th October 2013, 14:32
"this video has been removed by the user"

Hope someone got it.... I just finished watching it and was going to show it to someone when it got pulled.

Looks like the channel owner re-edited the clip and put it back up here:
4aU_JX2VmCg

the fact that is said "obey consume" was pretty surprising.. "trust government god"

wow... what a great video (the part about the stenographer I've seen elsewhere a few times)
here's that part (the anthem):
WDsI-zk6gfE

mountain_jim
30th October 2013, 15:20
The video included both the national anthem signoff with 'they live' type subliminal text followed by evidence demonstrating that what Fox News showed the stenographer saying from the podium was actually taped as she was lead to the elevator after. Apparently we don't know yet what was actually said from podium but it looked like she was 'activated' by a controller with words and a nod before she went up to podium, while she was heading up he turned away and texted and paid no attention to what she was saying.

I don't know how you prove or not prove the lineage of that national anthem video, we did not have tape machines ourselves back then and someone could have faked it, it seems to me as it was just too much like They Live with even Consume included.

edit:
This anthem video has been discussed in a lot of conspiracy forums over last 2 years, ATS, GLP, etc. , but a quick look by me did not turn up proof its a hoax, and I did not want to spend any more time on it.

Snookie
30th October 2013, 17:33
Paul Joeseph Watson from Info Wars already deconstructed all thus relative to the woman on the Senate floor right after it happened.

What I find so interesting is that at least one MSM news station "mistakenly" reported the Senator's death, (the one who was texting) obviously as a warning to him. I would love to know what he texted, as well as what she said at the podium no one is reporting on.

mountain_jim
30th October 2013, 17:42
Paul Joeseph Watson from Info Wars already deconstructed all thus relative to the woman on the Senate floor right after it happened.

What I find so interesting is that at least one MSM news station "mistakenly" reported the Senator's death, (the one who was texting) obviously as a warning to him. I would love to know what he texted, as well as what she said at the podium no one is reporting on.

Watson credited Truth Stream Media with the initial discovery. I can't tell if that was who posted the now taken down video in first post of thread I watched earlier, but apparently that is Aaron Dykes and Melissas Melton per comments in the below link.

Also in comments someone calling the stenographer 'my sister' posts some pretty bizzare stuff in the comments

The main intent of what was said by my
sister Dianne Reidy depends upon what core values a person has. Since
most Believers know the masons are evil and have built up emotion
within themselves against them, due their satanic conduct leading
unto to the he destruction of America. There was an initial
exuberance towards her words. But after analyzing the words that were
released to the public, the sham becomes obvious. She said the masons
wrote the constitution (and as a result) this is a country is not
under God (when actually only a third of the signers of the US
Constitution were masons). The logical conclusion then, is to do
away with the US Constitution. And after listening to her husband's
interview on a radio talk show it is evident that she is a victim of
mind control. So what made her susceptible to this. Once again,
listening to the interview it become obvious. Its of the name that
they believe to be the LORDs...Jesus. This is not the
Saviors/Deliverer's name it is Yahoshua. The name Jesus has been
formulated, as being made subject to, cultures which were under the
yoke of Baphomet. So through the ages, the Savior/Deliver's name has
been twisted around to diss-empower the Believer (draining the cross
of its power). So since many people are so thankful for what the LORD
has done. They suck the improper name into themselves, consuming
a”trojan horse”. Purge yourself (especially your heart, ask Him
to help (do it for) you)(you must be patient and still: i.e. wait
upon the LORD and let Him do it, stay humble while you are waiting
and receiving) of this trojan horse and replace it with the proper
Yahoshua and turn the weakness into strength. A strength that is
incorruptible. But also, in addition to the above insight. It is God
himself that that says He will pour out Judgement. So its really not
the mason or even the devil who is “doing” this to the
Believer's. Its the LORD, so that your faith can perfected. How can
your faith be perfected with the “trojan horse” Jesus within you?

Here is the Watson video link

http://www.infowars.com/bizarre-mind-control-caught-on-camera/

spiritguide
30th October 2013, 17:48
Too many unansered questions for it to be taken at face value IMO. Who is the brunette who is also talking with her and seems not to be concerned about what she is saying and calmly packs her stuff and leaves the area?

Peace!

Rocky_Shorz
30th October 2013, 18:06
origionally the national anthem music was a drinking song...

a sobriety test before getting another round...

Mu2143
30th October 2013, 18:41

mountain_jim
30th October 2013, 19:10
now a new thread posted in this forum

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64961-ALERT-UPDATE..WHO-is-BILL-YOUNG-MUST-SEE--KILL-BILL--Video-&p=751220&viewfull=1#post751220

the folks who had the video in this thread took it down to update it with who is Bill Young added

threads should be combined in my view

mountain_jim
30th October 2013, 19:12
should merge this with the other one in this forum with the earlier version of this video taken down today to replace with this one

plus I don't think the guy activating the stenographer is Bill Young - who looked much sicker and older in pics I saw

jcushen
30th October 2013, 19:27
The exact same idea was explained in much better detail in another video.

This outburst provokes the question: What did she say when she was at the podium that the media were discouraged from reporting? What is so controversial that it calls for such blatant and sloppy sound editing?

Judging by what she said later on near the elevator, it seems she is speaking out against free masonry which is the foundation which the Cabal/PTB/Illuminati base their pyramid of power upon.

Does this mean there is rebellion amongst the ranks? Does this mean there is some sort of struggle for control going on within the shadow government and alphabet agencies? It does seem a little suspect that he gives her a nod and then she immediately seeks to rant about whatever she was ranting about.

Strange to say the least. Although I must admit, I'm glad they're all losing their **** over something. It makes me sleep a little easier at night.

ghostrider
30th October 2013, 23:35
I heard somewhere that God has been waking her up in the middle of the night, every night for two weeks prior , to get up there and say something directly to the people there ... I would love to know what her words were ...

Vitalux
31st October 2013, 03:20
Thanking the OP for this thread....really is a lot to rethink and consider.

Perhaps the tip of the ice berg

TargeT
31st October 2013, 14:34
I heard somewhere that God has been waking her up in the middle of the night, every night for two weeks prior , to get up there and say something directly to the people there ... I would love to know what her words were ...

so... targeted microwave electronic harassment basically....

shows the TRUE power of religion when you can project "the voice of god" into someones head and make them do crazy **** like this.