PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Solutions

sushil soni
30th October 2013, 14:13
Seeking Solutions

Consider all that we have accomplished. Consider the empowerment that our accomplishments have brought to us. Consider also the mandate that we have given ourselves for assessing what we set out to do. But above all, consider the reasons behind our burning desires for achievements. Were they simply meant to generate developments, advancements, and power, soothe the ego, or did these desires trigger a process that led to happiness? Once again, consider the simple fact that animals do not harbor even an iota of desire for wealth and happiness. Probably, they do not even know what happiness is. We do, and thus we are endlessly trying to find it.

Yes, humanity has been continually pondering over this age-old question: Will I be healthy, wealthy and wise? Throughout the centuries, the query has, more or less remained the same, though the methods have changed with time, and among varying cultures. Even Aristotle believed that the “good is that at which all things aim. All men aim at happiness – happiness is the good of man”. And in its quest to achieve health, wealth and happiness, humankind developed knowledge, science, religion, technology and its applications, and even tried to grasp the unknown.

These developments have given humans power, liberated them from the many perils they faced, encouraged them to initiate paradigm shifts and shrank their worlds. What has been increasingly significant in the witnessing of these great and dramatic developments is that humans have been catapulted into the future. These advancements have endowed nearly every human being with the ability to improve living conditions and make life not only comfortable but also enjoyable.

Advancements and developments have been an ongoing process since man first learnt how to use tools. Today, these tools are the gadgets that surround him from the moment he rises in the morning till he goes to bed. Apart from technology, religion also has played a significant role in the evolution of human civilization, evolving beliefs concerning the cause, nature and purpose of the universe, delving into aspects that would remove humans from poverty, weakness and sorrow.

But has the typical human being been able to achieve what he set out to do in the first place? Not exactly! As India’s leading English poet, Dr Markand Paranjpe says in his essay “Sacred India”: “The richest among us are not necessarily the happiest. They have their own share of problems and tensions, mostly prompted by the desire to own and consume more and more. They do not radiate peace and contentment. Rather, they come across as dissatisfied, aggressive, self-centred and violent individuals”.

Health, wealth and happiness reside in the realm of transcendence. These are mere notions and you cannot grasp them with your fingers. Yet, in its quest for these emotions, humankind has excelled in brilliant genius. And in this bursting of excellence, human beings have been faced with crucial choices.

The first among many choices has been that of materialism. We have allowed ourselves to consume more than we can withstand, to become slaves of branded products. We have started to believe, as Mathew Webb, founder of the World Mind Society, stated that good living is defined by the amount of money that we can earn and spend. “The more the better” is now a global trend, a road-map for success.

Yes, in its wake, this road-map for success has used up essential components of which this earth is made of – minerals, forests, landscapes, potable water, streams and rivers and even the air. When the physical world suffers, we also do.

Which brings us to the second of the many choices. Our bodies are now over-stressed, over-medicated and over-worked. Our bodies are also undernourished because we consume food that is not suitable to us. We have made a mockery of our physical world by not only polluting it but also by over-using it. And we believe that we are civilized.

Has all this given us happiness? Aristotle believed that happiness consisted of a sense of balance and of well-being. And this, according to him, could be reached only by the midway course in thought and action, something that Lord Buddha has taught. In his essay, “The Secret of contentment”, Norman Prichard states that real contentment “is an inward state; it is independent of external things. Many of us are subjected to what has been called the tyranny of things. To own a number of valuable things may lead to anxiety lest those things be lost”.

This brings us to the conclusion that there is, after all, no co-relation between our material status and our inner well-being.

Real contentment comes when you turn your attention from the environment, to shut your eyes and contemplate things that are not material but real. We know that despite the most adverse life conditions, many of us manage to live reasonably positively, even joyously. This is only because of the abundance of fortitude, resilience, a trust in life and tremendous dignity.

So, there is really no better way to choices than to realize the exact nature of reality. It is not a matter of creating our own reality which is probably a psychological delusion. Reality has always existed, regardless of what we think because reality is an aspect of truth, which is eternal. However, the imbalances both in the environment and in the human body are the direct result of our intention at ignoring the truth and accepting artificial ideals. These artificial ideals include consumerism and its linking with happiness.

Once these artificial ideals take on significant roles in the lives of human beings, finding solutions to the problems that they create can be difficult. This leads to a very piquant situation, really – human beings often are troubled by the knowledge that they really don’t fit in.

Realizing the exact nature of reality would lead to finding the true purpose of life. The purpose of life is evolution, especially through the expansion of consciousness. But something holds us back. And this something are man-made ideas of materialism and culturalism. We are, as it were, caught up in the assumptions of the culture in which we are born. Materialism tells us to get whatever we can quickly as life is short.

Culturalism asks us to help a set of people and their ideals survive for thousands of years. All these ideals ignore the fact that nature has its own purpose and it works without man’s knowing.

It would not be assuming too much when we say that modern society is a product of not just human thought but also human intention. Thoughts, feelings and images – false and real – are all created by intentions. The materials that we have created also have been the products of human intentions. By mastering intentions, we can master thoughts, emotions, the body and all the underlying problems of society.

Crazy Louie
30th October 2013, 16:33
sushil soni wrote - Advancements and developments have been an ongoing process since man first learnt how to use tools. Today, these tools are the gadgets that surround him from the moment he rises in the morning till he goes to bed. Apart from technology, religion also has played a significant role in the evolution of human civilization, evolving beliefs concerning the cause, nature and purpose of the universe, delving into aspects that would remove humans from poverty, weakness and sorrow.

http://subbiahsridhar.blogspot.com/ - so who is plagerizing who here - unless you and he are the same person - sushil you got some "splaining" to do.

Advancements and developments have been an ongoing process since the day when the first primitive tools made of stone or wood was invented and mankind started to learn using the tools. Now the position is such that gadgets surround mankind from the minute he rises in the morning till the time he leaves for bed. It is a well known fact that wheel has been mankind’s greatest invention so far. Application of this technology led to so much progress throughout the history of mankind and is still playing an influential part. On the principles of the rotation of wheel bicycle was invented which was once in fashion and also a necessity. Later on with the invention of more and more motor-based engines bicycle was slowly getting vanished in many of the metropolitans of the world. But now considering the factor of non-pollutant, a source of good exercise, etc. bicycle has again come or is fast coming into fashion among the well offs and in some of the developed and developing countries as well like in China more and more usage of bicycle has started to come of late. Similarly, the day is not far when after making huge progress in every field ultimately, the human kind would find himself to have entered the primitive period thus leading to a vicious cycle or a big zero of achievement. Similarly, the day the secrets of nature are understood that would be the day when human being could boast of having achieved anything worthwhile otherwise any amount of development is nothing but a self-deception.

Shezbeth
31st October 2013, 03:53
It should be noted that not only is the above post taken directly from a blog post from 2011, but that the blog post is indicated as COPYWRITTEN.

Meaning, there could be repercussions for posting without permission,... assuming that the blogger and poster are not the same person,....

sushil soni
31st October 2013, 05:46
I see no similarities or plagiarism here. My article "Seeking Solutions" - which I have reproduced here, was published in a magazine in the year 2000 in New Delhi. This article has been reproduced in other magazines/websites and internet forums several times as well. However, should the moderators wish so, I can remove the article and myself from this forum.

Crazy Louie
31st October 2013, 07:05
my take - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cueSJIH8Dk

Shezbeth
31st October 2013, 07:57
Excellent. I would hate for this forum to get tied up in a useless and potentially costly battle over intellectual property.

Further, I am impressed that your work was sufficient to inspire others to imitation. A pity I am unable to locate any of these duplications you mention, nor any reference to the original article; All in good time.

I sincerely apologize for having expressed doubt in your authenticity prematurely and without cause. Do carry on, I look forward to reviewing more of what you have to offer. :peace:

Flash
31st October 2013, 08:57
About Sushil Soni

b. 1956. Based in New Delhi, India. Writer, Poet, Editor, Yoga practitioner and teacher, and all things spiritual. First book of verse, "Serving The Columns" published in 1999. Second book of verse "Perceptions" published by lulu.com in 2012.

More from Sushil Soni

Search

Recent Articles By Sushil Soni

The Knower and the Field

Self Improvement: Spirituality • Published: December 28, 2012

Lord Krishna says in thed Bhagwad Gita: This body, Arjun, is termed as the Field and he who knows it, is called the Knower of the Field by the sages discerning the truth about both. Know Myself to be the Knower of the Field in all the Fields, Arjun. And it is the knowledge of the Field and Knower which I consider as true knowledge. (XIII, 1-2)

Seeking Solutions

News and Society • Published: December 28, 2012

Consider all that we have accomplished. Consider the empowerment that our accomplishments have brought to us.

Sushil Soni's Expert Niches

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Sushil_Soni

That is you Sushil, right? This was quite easy to find, about 10 mouse clicks on Google

It is an honour to have you amongst us Sushil.

Now that we have found this authorship solution lol, and that Sushil's reputation is intact, I would say even enhanced, we may come back to the thread topic.

Flash
31st October 2013, 09:05
Allow me please, Sushil, to put here one of your beautiful poem that fits very well, in my idea, to this forum, even if it is outside the thread's topic

The Hands That Pulled The Puppet’s Strings

1 vote, average: 4.00 out of 51 vote, average: 4.00 out of 51 vote, average: 4.00 out of 51 vote, average: 4.00 out of 51 vote, average: 4.00 out of 5

Loading ...
November 4, 2009 (1:16 pm) Uncategorized

The hands that pulled the puppets’ strings,
Poured blood and flesh into the themes,
Pushed them into the shade and light,
Tricked them into the traps of plight,
And drew the hearts of passers-by.

They were the light that burned the sight,
They were the blinkers of the night,
They were the masters and the guides,
The deft designers of their lives.
And they were satisfied.

But as they swaggered, they believed
That they alone had known the deeds;
They had written the fates of marionettes.
And felt no fear.

Then one day they said it was time
To charter the course of humankind.
They boldly could extend their range,
They had been there, they could remain.
And lost the hearts of passers-by.
- Sushil Soni

Crazy Louie
31st October 2013, 09:51
so sushil soni - someone stole you stuff and used it under their name in a copyrighted format - I doubt you have any ability to right that wrong given the scope of the task to reclaim you material. sushil soni - I again request that you just talk with own lips about things you understand - give us a chance to feel the personal manifestions of your mind and soul. while the written stuff is nice some of the value of it is lost when it is so structured without beginning or end - I again say I think you have a deep heart and I would like to feel that in a more human way - come out and be part of the back and forth. we can not see you behind so many words all tidy and perfect. as the last line of the posted poem says - and lost the hearts of passers-by. as flash said it is nice you have come to share - but give us a chance to share with you also. we are not all merely students. I ask honestly - do you ever laugh at what life brings?

eaglespirit
31st October 2013, 10:33
Thank You Sushil Soni and Wishing You Well : )

So glad to see You here !

The best we can do in all we do to keep our monetary means in check is to add "Higher Music" to all we do in the day to day consumerism matrix. Many of us here have already found a way to unplug from the misdirections the best ways we may and do our best to show the way for those just now making choices to walk away in small ways in their workaday lives. The rigged mayhem is being undone a step at a time and the undoing is in acceleration as I type.

The "higher changes" are upon us and WE are the Conscious Catalyst of the New Mother Earth!

The red road is being chosen over the black road by many, many more in real time now.
Aho!

AlaBil
31st October 2013, 11:12
sushil soni... This part of your post stands out for me:

Real contentment comes when you turn your attention from the environment, to shut your eyes and contemplate things that are not material but real. We know that despite the most adverse life conditions, many of us manage to live reasonably positively, even joyously. This is only because of the abundance of fortitude, resilience, a trust in life and tremendous dignity.

So, there is really no better way to choices than to realize the exact nature of reality. It is not a matter of creating our own reality which is probably a psychological delusion. Reality has always existed, regardless of what we think because reality is an aspect of truth, which is eternal. However, the imbalances both in the environment and in the human body are the direct result of our intention at ignoring the truth and accepting artificial ideals. These artificial ideals include consumerism and its linking with happiness.

Once these artificial ideals take on significant roles in the lives of human beings, finding solutions to the problems that they create can be difficult. This leads to a very piquant situation, really – human beings often are troubled by the knowledge that they really don’t fit in.

Realizing the exact nature of reality would lead to finding the true purpose of life. The purpose of life is evolution, especially through the expansion of consciousness. But something holds us back. And this something are man-made ideas of materialism and culturalism. We are, as it were, caught up in the assumptions of the culture in which we are born. Materialism tells us to get whatever we can quickly as life is short.

Culturalism asks us to help a set of people and their ideals survive for thousands of years. All these ideals ignore the fact that nature has its own purpose and it works without man’s knowing.

It would not be assuming too much when we say that modern society is a product of not just human thought but also human intention. Thoughts, feelings and images – false and real – are all created by intentions. The materials that we have created also have been the products of human intentions. By mastering intentions, we can master thoughts, emotions, the body and all the underlying problems of society.

I very much appreciate your being here and look forward to much more dialog as to how we go about implementing the purpose of life. I urge you to continue this line of thought and dialog here. I for one am glad to meet and hope to know you.

ulli
31st October 2013, 11:45
What is interesting here is that even after one moves from the materialistic concerns towards loftier values,
still, the same questions about ownership can arise there, too.
Because in my view, nothing ever changes, the basic laws remain, no matter how far we leave crass materialism behind and move to more refined levels of being...
Spirit is matter at its highest, and matter is spirit at its lowest.
The test of having someone steal one's intellectual property, the result of hours of brilliant wordsmithing,
and then even protect it via copyright laws, is ironic in view of the subject matter, which was the questioning of material values.
Some would like the world to become totally egoless, and so they might even see nothing wrong here.
I was a fashion designer and had entire collections stolen, by owners of mass production factories in the Far East, who didn't want to pay salaries and have their own designers, and I never stood up for myself. I just gave up being creative.
Was always told to accept what happened as flattery. Well, I was flattered when people bought my clothes, not when they stole my designs.
Couldn't have afforded court cases either...those people who copied me had far deeper pockets than I did.
There are quite a few here on Avalon who would disagree with me about my ideas on ownership regarding intellectual property, as this topic has come up before.
They are the ones who mostly have not yet discovered what it means to own ones self.

Flash
31st October 2013, 13:48
What is interesting here is that even after one moves from the materialistic concerns towards loftier values,
Because in my view, nothing ever changes, the basic laws remain, no matter how far we leave crass materialism behind and move to more refined levels of being...
The test of having someone steal one's intellectual property, the result of hours of brilliant wordsmithing,
and then even protect it via copyright laws, is ironic in view of the subject matter, which was the questioning of material values.
Some would like the world to become totally egoless, and so they might even see nothing wrong here.
I was a fashion designer and had entire collections stolen, by owners of mass production factories in the Far East, who didn't want to pay salaries and have their own designers, and I never stood up for myself. I just gave up being creative.
Was always told to accept what happened as flattery. Well, I was flattered when people bought my clothes, not when they stole my designs.
Couldn't have afforded court cases either...those people who copied me had far deeper pockets than I did.
There are quite a few here on Avalon who would disagree with me about my ideas on ownership regarding intellectual property, as this topic has come up before.
They are the ones who mostly have not yet discovered what it means to own ones self.

I totally agree, same thing happened to me repeatedly at a different level. Results: no more creating either. This has become too difficult to live from it because I had to always recreated anew to be stolen anew again, while others are still making money with my writings. Yes, it did give something socially, but personnally, it gave me extra stress and I had to let go because of the difficulties.

Taking créations from others who cannot live from it anymore is truly stealing and killing the creation spirit. And often the creator's will to create. Because he remains starving while others make a bundle with his own creation, since they do not have to spent neither the time, nor the finances, nor the energies into creation, because the real Creator has done it free for them them (the stole it in fact).

It gets even worst when one is accused to have stolen its own creation from the actual thief.

sushil soni
31st October 2013, 13:50
I am humbled.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

About Sushil Soni

b. 1956. Based in New Delhi, India. Writer, Poet, Editor, Yoga practitioner and teacher, and all things spiritual. First book of verse, "Serving The Columns" published in 1999. Second book of verse "Perceptions" published by lulu.com in 2012.

More from Sushil Soni

Search

The Knower and the Field

Lord Krishna says in thed Bhagwad Gita: This body, Arjun, is termed as the Field and he who knows it, is called the Knower of the Field by the sages discerning the truth about both. Know Myself to be the Knower of the Field in all the Fields, Arjun. And it is the knowledge of the Field and Knower which I consider as true knowledge. (XIII, 1-2)

Seeking Solutions

Consider all that we have accomplished. Consider the empowerment that our accomplishments have brought to us.

That is you Sushil, right? This was quite easy to find, about 10 mouse clicks on Google

Now that we have found this authorship solution lol, and that Sushil's reputation is intact, I would say even enhanced, we may come back to the thread topic.

I am humbled.

ulli
31st October 2013, 13:55
I am humbled.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

About Sushil Soni

More from Sushil Soni

Search

The Knower and the Field

Seeking Solutions

I am humbled.

Yes, being here at Avalon is a humbling experience.
And what is even better still, it is also empowering.
It teaches individuals to be themselves, and stand their ground, and shine in their uniqueness,
as well as become part of a greater whole where the self disappears when needed.
These two states must alternate, without one devouring the other.
The frequency of the wave produced constantly increasing....

sushil soni
31st October 2013, 14:00

Sorry to hear about that. But as they "This too shall pass". There is always a new avenue opening right now. Regarding, intellectual property matter, I have been brought up in the tradition that knowledge is free and should be shared, not sold. Because you cannot buy knowledge from the marketplace. So, copyright or copywrong does not make much of a difference. My two books of poems, and another one which I upload (Enlightenment Now, commentary on Ashtavakra Gita) is for free reading and distribution. I do not even market/advertise my books. No need. Whoever wants will find them. We humans do not have monopoly over anything that has been created, including our thoughts. So, copyright is actually copywrong.

Flash
31st October 2013, 14:11

Sorry to hear about that. But as they "This too shall pass". There is always a new avenue opening right now. Regarding, intellectual property matter, I have been brought up in the tradition that knowledge is free and should be shared, not sold. Because you cannot buy knowledge from the marketplace. So, copyright or copywrong does not make much of a difference. My two books of poems, and another one which I upload (Enlightenment Now, commentary on Ashtavakra Gita) is for free reading and distribution. I do not even market/advertise my books. No need. Whoever wants will find them. We humans do not have monopoly over anything that has been created, including our thoughts. So, copyright is actually copywrong.

that is fine Sushil if you do not have to live from it. The brahman tradition in India allows for that, giving free knowledge while making a living with other things, often teaching or other things.

When one lives from its creation, being stolen IS being deprived of a living. Then, you have to work in other fields just to put bread on the table and one cannot create anylonger, there is just that many hours in a day.

I must add that in America or Europe, the average Citizen has very little help in its day to day life, we have to make it all ourselves: raising the kids, preparing the meals, cleaning, driving the children to school, then having a career to get the money for the bread and the children. If that career was creating and it is jeopardized, one's duty is to find something else to put bread on the table. Lots of women raise their children alone too.

I was told by an Indian woman, that we, women in the Western world, are very unfortunate because we never have help. We work like horses. She was telling me that her children had not touch ground before they were one year old, because they always had someone holding them in the household. Very different in America. In these Western circumstances, not being stolen is critical and having one's work respected is essential. Otherwise, we let you create for us, at this point in time.

sushil soni
31st October 2013, 14:22
I agree with you Flash. Here in India it takes the whole village to bring up a child. But times are changing. India is rapidly getting Westernized, especially the new generation, youngsters who are in their 20s. Bless them.

ulli
31st October 2013, 14:24

The main thing here is that what is given should be given freely, with consent.
Fine if they raised you with that paradigm...and so you can understand others by example.
People who feel entitled to anything they see out there,
without going through any creative processes of their own still need to be raised in the understanding that such behavior does not produce a better world for themselves, nor ultimately their children.
All these concepts, like entitlement, as well as seeing the flaws of others with a sin covering eye,
always forgiving, always permitting...all this needs to be looked at in the context of what good these things will bring to humanity as a whole. Never letting go of the bigger picture.

About 'this too shall pass'....yes, it passed, decades ago. I was young then...too young for such success.
So it took me years to figure out what happened. My own life is finally in order,
and I have reached the stage where I can take full responsibility for everything that comes my way. I am now the creator of my life....
my conscious mind in cooperation with my subconscious.
When thieves show up it was something I needed to experience, something to contemplate until some hidden message could be revealed.
But not everyone has the luxury of spare time that I now have.
And so it is still my wish to provide youth with the vision of a well functioning society,
a society in which it is considered unethical to sneakily take from others what wasn't theirs to take, and then to present it as their own, and furthermore, put a seal and lock on it, using copyright law.
This is not praiseworthy behavior and therefore should not be considered permissible.
I'm sure you would not praise your own kids for doing so.

sushil soni
31st October 2013, 14:43

The main thing here is that what is given should be given freely, with consent.
Fine if they raised you with that paradigm...and so you can understand others by example.
People who feel entitled to anything they see out there,
without going through any creative processes of their own still need to be raised in the understanding that such behavior does not produce a better world for themselves, nor ultimately their children.
All these concepts, like entitlement, as well as seeing the flaws of others with a sin covering eye,
always forgiving, always permitting...all this needs to be looked at in the context of what good these things will bring to humanity as a whole. Never letting go of the bigger picture.

About 'this too shall pass'....yes, it passed, decades ago. I was young then...too young for such success.
So it took me years to figure out what happened. My own life is finally in order,
and I have reached the stage where I can take full responsibility for everything that comes my way. I am now the creator of my life....
my conscious mind in cooperation with my subconscious.
When thieves show up it was something I needed to experience, something to contemplate until some hidden message could be revealed.
But not everyone has the luxury of spare time that I now have.
And so it is still my wish to provide youth with the vision of a well functioning society,
a society in which it is considered unethical to sneakily take from others what wasn't theirs to take, and then to present it as their own, and furthermore, put a seal and lock on it, using copyright law.
This is not praiseworthy behavior and therefore should not be considered permissible.
I'm sure you would not praise your own kids for doing so.

Beautiful thoughts, Ulli. Please forgive me if I have hurt you, though that was not my intention. My focus was on knowledge re. copyright, not the creative product that you were designing. You have my best wishes and all the encouragement that I can send through this forum for the vision you are trying to provide to the youth. They need people like you who can see the big picture.

ulli
31st October 2013, 14:59
I wasn't hurt, not at all...just felt a need to clarify. There are others reading along, who might benefit from what is being said here.
It is a fact that very highly evolved individuals often absorb all sorts of injustices, without demanding recourse,
and without a third party stepping in to accuse the perpetrator, and as a result justice never happens, and matters end unresolved.
So in the west centuries of Christian indoctrination have brought about a small percentage of cheek-turning humanity,
and mild-mannered people who don't stand up for themselves lest their self defense makes them look egocentric. In the end they are considered by the rest of society as weak, and ineffective.
Then the vast majority had a problem with the injustices and become overly self protective...The result is visible all around.

And I believe this is true with eastern cultures as well...their religions all have held up extremely high standards for the process of self purification, thus lending the way to a society in which religious teachings are considered unrealistic, which in turn gives wrongdoers, including evildoers, a free reign.
Unless these dynamics are recognized for what they are I see little hope for the future.

Calamus
31st October 2013, 15:33

Flash
31st October 2013, 15:46
I feel like an American politician: I aprove, I am Flash, however, the quotes are not from me but from Ulli, I wish I would write so nicely with such a deep understanding. ;)

Flash wrote:Yes, being here at Avalon is a humbling experience.
It teaches individuals to be themselves, and stand their ground, and shine in their uniqueness,
as well as become part of a greater whole where the self disappears when needed.
The frequency of the wave produced constantly increasing....""

I personally attest to lately! Humbling to say the least.

It hurts, but in a good way, as my ego shrinks with stretch marks as my Self begins to arise ... Avalon has done more for in the last few months (the group aspect) then my sad ego driven searching had done in years. Sign posts and guides for seekers abound, with the guides so humbly dressed, queitly guiding with smiles. I love you guys, Avalon. Glad to have another guide in the mix. As it is, in my esimation, the is no end to evolution and ours wind round each other. Here we are on mount Avalon, lovingly (at heart) all guiding each other to great heghts. And nice to get personal with new friends, eh?

Calamus
31st October 2013, 15:50

ulli
31st October 2013, 16:14
I feel like an American politician: I aprove, I am Flash, however, the quotes are not from me but from Ulli, I wish I would write so nicely with such a deep understanding. ;)

Flash wrote:Yes, being here at Avalon is a humbling experience.
The frequency of the wave produced constantly increasing....""

I personally attest to lately! Humbling to say the least.

It hurts, but in a good way, as my ego shrinks with stretch marks as my Self begins to arise ... Avalon has done more for in the last few months (the group aspect) then my sad ego driven searching had done in years. Sign posts and guides for seekers abound, with the guides so humbly dressed, queitly guiding with smiles. I love you guys, Avalon. Glad to have another guide in the mix. As it is, in my esimation, the is no end to evolution and ours wind round each other. Here we are on mount Avalon, lovingly (at heart) all guiding each other to great heghts. And nice to get personal with new friends, eh?

For what it's worth:
my ego lapped up your correction with relish, hehe....

I'm raising my fairy wand now:
Your eloquence shall soon surpass mine!
And so it shall be!!