PDA

View Full Version : Why You Should Consider Seeing Naturopathic Doctors

Tesla_WTC_Solution
30th October 2013, 17:11
This isn't medical advice, it's personal advice! :) (lol)

But I've been to lots of doctors over the years. My family doctor in Kentucky was actually a really good doctor (well, the two of them actually!) -- the people in his office literally saved my life when I developed acute childhood onset asthma (which lessened in severity as I got older -- in fact, something as simple as Allegra kept it from happening).

However, later in life, namely after my military service, "mainstream" medicine started leaving my interests behind. I would come in for one problem and be treated for another -- and the remedies were rarely natural or even appropriate.

Before long, I was a mess -- vitamin deficient, malnourished, hormonally damaged, suffering auto-immunity -- and all the "normal" Group Health doctors wanted to do was forward the case to psychiatric. That really ruined my health. And people's lives.

After my first run-in with the crapholes that pass for mental health facilities, I started having some really weird issues. Then I had trouble with the law -- all *after* the medical establishment messed me up (and the military).

So while I was at my grandmother's place for a month, we looked up a naturopathic doctor in a nearby town, and I went to see him.

He was a really great guy -- charged a lot of money for certain things, but he was a decent enough doctor. He checked some things that the others were too lazy to care about. He is the reason that I know about my liver problems, the root of my depression, my extreme vitamin B deficiency, to take care of my thyroid (which I haven't been lol).

So, I guess what I am saying is, if you have any of the following:

Thyroid Dysfunction
Metabolic Panel/Liver Panel (Abnormal Results)
Vitamin Deficiency
Depression
Skin Trouble/Autoimmunity/Serum Excess

Instead of letting the mainstream hack job doctor throw you in a hospital, try seeing a naturopath -- who is likely to analyze your symptoms, run better tests, and provide more suitable holistic remedies.

I have to go for now -- trouble at home -- but think about what I said!

Your health matters most to you and your family, not the people making money off of it.

spiritguide
30th October 2013, 17:37
Thanks for grandmothers. They also make good chicken noodle soup from scratch. IMHO

Peace!

AxisMundi
30th October 2013, 18:11
Nice post. In a sane world we'd have only natural holistic practitioners which would be in abundance due to the entire range of real healing being taught in schools and a few hospitals here and there for broken bones. Sadly, we don't live in one.......

sushil soni
31st October 2013, 05:57
I suffered from Rheumatoid Arthritis after coming out of Spiritual Depression. I was told to visit an Ayurveda doctor rather than go to an allopathic physician. I was cured in two years. I have not visited any doctor/hospital since then - the year 2002. My self study of ayurveda, alongside regular yoga and meditation, is keeping me fit and healthy at my age of 58 years. At least I am not putting chemicals into my body of which this body has no requirement. I must add here that in the last 250 years of allopathy, it has only produced a single cure - that of pain-killers. In My Opinion, allopathy has no other cure for diseases but only symptoms, apart from surgery.

conk
31st October 2013, 18:09
I suffered from Rheumatoid Arthritis after coming out of Spiritual Depression. I was told to visit an Ayurveda doctor rather than go to an allopathic physician. I was cured in two years. I have not visited any doctor/hospital since then - the year 2002. My self study of ayurveda, alongside regular yoga and meditation, is keeping me fit and healthy at my age of 58 years. At least I am not putting chemicals into my body of which this body has no requirement. I must add here that in the last 250 years of allopathy, it has only produced a single cure - that of pain-killers. In My Opinion, allopathy has no other cure for diseases but only symptoms, apart from surgery.

There are no diseases. There is malnutrition, toxin ingestion, emotional discord, spiritual discord or being disconnected from Source/God/Blueprint.

Great news about your RA. I watched a fascinating documentary on Ayurvedic medicine. It works! It heals. It is harmonious with nature. Our connection to nature is our connection to God.

Agape
1st November 2013, 00:02
I found this TED talk today and thought it's extremely important to share .

sxnlvwprf_c

Modern medicine is in danger of losing a powerful, old-fashioned tool: human touch. Physician and writer Abraham Verghese describes our strange new world where patients are merely data points, and calls for a return to the traditional one-on-one physical exam.

It's about the power of genuine compassion. The power of human touch . The power of ritual . It's about all we suffer from, can't be repaired by computers . And about no amount of information is going to save this world if we have lost each other .

But as we all know, people who are 'real' are also extremely rare , and dare to say, always were .

It does not matter what's your job or profession , or mission in life , those who are for real are hard to find . They seldom advertise themselves .

But at the end and when you or I encounter real difficulties in life , it's the other 'real' people we are bound to search for .

:cantina: