PDA

View Full Version : Some cures for Depression

Fairy Friend
31st October 2013, 08:28
Some cures to Depression
It has been said throughout history in some shape or form, 'It's not the disease that kills you it's the medicine.' What are some alternatives to psychotropics for depression.

My mom says it's exercise. She is a great-grandma at 80. She is on no medication except recently she was put on a low dose blood pressure medicine. It is unwise to argue with her, it's just not done. She says exercise, a healthy diet and keep busy, be productive. I agree of course. I concur with exercise, many here on this website have used these exact words practically. Stop channeling my mother. But I also use and like tech talk, with exercise, it will help process vitamins and gets your lymphatic system to work and muscles to detoxify. Move around. Same thing.

Let's focus on a specific amino acid that links to helping with alleviate depression: L-Tryptophan. L-Tryptophan is the precursor to serotonin and melatonin. This is in turkey, chicken, most meats and makes you sleepy. Also, when you warm milk, you break proteins down with the heat and it releases the amino acids like tryptophan for better absorption. Old remedy that works. Most people think meat with protein but plants have proteins too. Bananas, peanuts and pumpkin seeds are sources. Many food sources.

This is essential for life to go on. We need it to make protein and protein is life. We have to ingest it, our body cannot make it. A recommended dose 1-6 grams for an adult or 500-1000 mg (0.5-1gm) for a pregnant woman.

Banned in the US, although I have recently checked and in 2002 it was allowed in research labs and could be gotten under the prescription name Tryptan but it seems only prescribed after traditional psychotropics had failed. I here not banned in England, Canada, ?Mexico. It maybe back on the market. I hope so.

L-Tryptophan makes you calm, relaxed and sleepy. Tryptophan is a precursor to serotonin but the body will first convert it to Niacin (vitamin B3) and will supply this first if you are deficient in Niacin. Niacin is a major player in natural detoxing in the liver, skin and I believe kidneys. Understand that if it shunting to Niacin production that is an issue that should be addressed also. You also need, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) as well as Folic acid (vitamin B5), magnesium and glutamine and are essential to convert Tryptophan into serotonin (a neurotransmitter). Neither Serotonin nor especially tryptophan stay in the body long. For this reason tryptophan cannot accumulate to toxic levels, ok never say never, I know. Vitamin B12 as well I hear helps.

In my mind 5-HTP (hydroxy group on the 5th carbon of the tryptophan molecule) was a way around this ban of Tryptophan. It is a close derivative that is not foreign to the body, a supplement not a drug. An intermediary form. We convert tryptophan into this before it gets turned into serotonin. I do not know the ½ life of this compound in the body. Nor the reaction rate to see how easily it converts back to Tryptophan. It does readily cross the blood/brain barrier.

Serotonin is converted into melatonin (a neurohormone) which regulates sleep cycles. Another supplement that helps you sleep. It also can be limited if Tryptophan is limited.

Also, if we artificially make it, it should be grade A with no contaminants. You cannot take L-Tryptophan or 5-HTP with Prozac. It will cause the serotonin syndrome.

We have a second system that can use the sunlight's energy to convert L-Tryptophan directly to serotonin in the skin. Bypassing the need for as much vitamins C and B6 and using light energy instead.

Serotonin also plays a role in wound healing being released when platelets come in contact with collagen fibers. Scab formation in other words. Serotonin then causes muscles in the nearby blood vessels to contract and constrict to reduce bleeding.

Serotonin also, controls muscular movement in the gut. And when sieve tube elements undergo apoptosis tryptophan is converted to auxins (a phytohormone).

Of all the Amino Acids, Tryptophan is the least able to cross the blood/brain barrier. The brain is separated by the blood/ brain barrier which protects it yes, but it is more dependent on proper long term nutrition and health for this same reason.

I know a trick. Fruit juice with ½ teaspoon of sugar will trigger insulin release assisting the tryptophan molecule across the blood/ brain barrier.

I know another trick. Chromium picolinate. You can buy amino acids at health stores which has L-Tryptophan in it. It has all the amino acids and you cannot remove the L-Tryptophan. Buy high dose, grade A, amino acids to get a higher level of Tryptophan. Take Chromium picolinate with the amino acids which facilitates absorption of the other amino acids into the muscles tissue that would compete with tryptophan for access to the brain. Which is why you loose weight, it builds the muscles but it raises the level of Tryptophan in the blood so it crosses the blood/brain barrier and gets into the brain more.
It's Halloween, so a couple of tricks are in alignment.

Mega-stress vitamins, or B complexes, are also linked to helping alleviate depression. The key word stress. Whether it is emotional stress (like the loss of a loved one), physical (like toxins in the body), mental (like work stress) or spiritual (like abuse), the body has similar, responses like with adrenal glands, hormones, disrupted sleep patterns, immune suppression, heart stress, vitamin depletion. Again exercise helps balance and restore proper levels of vitamins/minerals/amino acids. So if you feel “weird” exercise helps, when taking mega doses. Lower doses also help. Remember high doses of B vitamins for over a month can cause liver damage.

The disorders Fructose malabsorption and Lactose intolerance cause improper absorption of tryptophan in the intestine, reduced levels of tryptophan in the blood and increase depression or increase the odds of it occurring.

In a previous post on prozac, I theorized that the serotonin level was tightly regulated with a positive and negative feedback loop. In bacteria that synthesize tryptophan, high cellular levels of this amino acid activate a repressor protein, which binds to the tryptophan operon.* Binding of this repressor to the tryptophan operon prevents transcription of downstream DNA that codes for the enzymes involved in the biosynthesis of tryptophan. So high levels of tryptophan prevent tryptophan synthesis through a negative feedback loop and, when the cell's tryptophan levels are reduced, transcription from the tryptophan operon resumes. The genetic organization of the tryptophan operon thus permits tightly regulated and rapid responses to changes in the cell's internal and external tryptophan levels. Ok bacteria, not humans but the limb I felt out on before, is a little more solid to me.
*Gollnick P, Babitzke P, Antson A, Yanofsky C (2005). "Complexity in regulation of tryptophan biosynthesis in Bacillus subtilis". Annu. Rev. Genet. 39: 47–68. doi:10.1146/annurev.genet.39.073003.093745. PMID 16285852.
I have a theory that Tyrosine depletion is what causes 'baby blues'. I am out on a limb with little evidence to support me. It is the other essential amino acid we need. Pregnancy can really deplete the mother of many things.

Dogs change your serotonin levels. Even Dr. Cramer (I refer to him as Dr. Prozac sometimes as he brought it out to the public) was quoted. OK, if my enemy agrees with me, there is something to this. I believe the key is that they give unconditional love to you. Receiving unconditional love will adjust your serotonin levels and balance them.

Talk therapy can rewire you. That works in both directions. Good or bad, so don't give your power away. Mind is a powerful tool. There is a publication showing that this is true with brain scans.

However it should be noted, side effects from very large doses of L-Tryptophan are drowsiness the next morning, bizarre or strange dreams (rare), increase blood pressure, aggressiveness (this rare side effect can occur in the absence of sufficient supply of nutrients needed to convert tryptophan to serotonin). Side effects disappear in 24 hours.
I feel linked to the eosinophilia- myalgia syndrome or EMS in 1989 was due to contaminants and/or excess histamine and was directly linked to a Japanese company.

Helping depression was my hope. Not the catch all be all of all answers. I am currently, always trying to improve my health. As my mother tells me to. Wait. Is that why you people are channeling my mother and practical sage advice? Fairy Friend

wolf_rt
31st October 2013, 09:04
Thanks, very informative... I found some info on the net:

In certain metabolic states, intestinal tryptophan hydroxylase is highly upregulated. One risk factor for that is low blood concentration of LDL cholesterol. So, although this state is good for the heart, it promotes the first-pass conversion of ingested tryptophan to 5-HTP, which is rapidly converted to serotonin. You want that to happen in the brain, not the gut.

so it sounds like 5-HTP is not a suitable replacement? its a bit above my head to be honest.

Why was L-Tryptophan banned? From my quick research it seems like it can have bad side effects if your body chemistry doesn't play ball with it.

Fairy Friend
31st October 2013, 09:42
I actually have heard good things about it. 5-HTP and Tryptophan. In my mind these are naturally occurring supplements or products so side effects are limited. Why Tryptophan was banned in my perspective was posted in a thread called Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft I think I called it that. People debate it. It was contaminants from the process used.I found out that the FDA banned Tryptophan from the market. Not because of Tryptophan itself, as people seem lead to believe, but from contaminants. A Japanese company used a bacteria and inserted the genetic code to make tryptophan. This could mass produce it on a bigger scale but it had impurities. It was not refined enough and a German company pointed this out but they proceeded anyway. It lead to fatalities not from the Tryptophan but fragments of bacterial proteins. Yet the FDA banned Tryptophan from the market. They classified a nutritional substance as if it was a drug. 1989. Up until then Tryptophan was the leading competitor of Prozac for treatment of depression. Tryptophan and 5-HTP are essential for life. Without it we are dead. Not true of psychotropics. The side effects of psychotropics is far worse. The body is magnificently capable if given adequate supplies. Fairy Friend.

Dorjezigzag
31st October 2013, 10:36
Its funny I was going to recommend 5-HTP on Wolf-RT's thread and fairy friend has discussed it very eloquently here.

I think you should try it wolf if you have not already, make sure you get natural not synthetic and the only thing you need to worry about is the fillers that companies seem to insist on putting in.

Do a search on something like Amazon and you will see a lot of positive feedback from people who have tried all sorts without success but have found relief with 5-HTP.

I would see any drug for depression as just a kickstarter though, I know many don't want to hear about the diet, exercise thing and when you're severely depressed it is hard to do anything. But when you get some momentum out of the depression, try to run with this and get more active.

Many don't want to hear this, but we are animals, put an animal in a zoo in an uninspiring environment, with nothing for it to do, no food to hunt, no predators to run from and pretty soon it will get depressed. We are all in a human zoo and the result is the same.

Yoga is extremely effective for depression and I find it interesting that many of the positions have animal names, dolphin, scorpion, lion, crab etc, etc

It puts us back in the human animal, it is important to build a strong grounding.

Bright Garlick
31st October 2013, 21:37
What is depression and by who's definition ????

Alex Laker
31st October 2013, 21:38
I feel that targeting serotonin is more useful in cases where the causes of the depression is sudden and easily explicable, due to its mood stabilising properties. However, in cases where the depression is more intrinsic and not inherently explicable in terms of past life events, increasing your serotonin levels is not necessarily going to make your life better. Yes, it will make you feel happy and content, which may go some way to giving you back some sense of place in the world. Even so, I personally find that the effect of increased serotonin on my depression is to make me feel like everything is okay when it's not, and that I have to take no other steps to improve my life. The depression and lack of motivation is still there, but it is sugar coated by a sense of well-being when in fact all is not well.

There are two other very important neurotransmitters, dopamine and noradrenaline, which also play a very important role in determining our outlook and mindset. They are generally considered to have more of a role in giving us our sense of motivation and drive. You may also want to look at supplements which affect the levels of these two chemicals as well. Off the top of my head, Ginkgo Biloba extract will inhibit your body's reuptake (thus increasing the levels) of all three neurotransmitters, so it is definitely worth looking at that.

It is also important to bear in mind that mood disorders can also be caused by elevated levels of neurotransmitter, and it may be worth having a blood test in order to determine what kind (if any) of abnormality exists. It is definitely worth speaking to a doctor or someone with a neuroscientific background. However, I find that doctors will tend to recommend a pharmaceutical whilst advocating an uncertainty over natural remedies.

The mind is a incredibly complicated mess of memories, emotions and expectations, and no-one will ever understand your own mind better than you, even if you feel like you don't understand it either. In any case, you should be careful whatever you put into your body, as you can't be sure exactly what effect it will have. The belief that a certain remedy will have a positive effect contributes greatly to its efficacy.

The first step to any cure is to stay positive.

Edit: noradrenaline is another name for norepinephrine which we tend to use in Britain.

Crazy Louie
31st October 2013, 21:54
fish oil - take as much basic mg as needed but the important part is the elcosapentaenoic acid (EPA) must be at least 1500 mg per day and the Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) pretty close to 1500mg - while mostly in the media because of heart benefits studies have been done and positive results found when you load up the boat with the suggested numbers here on a daily basis - however it must be maintained and once started not stopped it takes a certain amount of time for it to become effective but once that is reached - it is maintained by continued daily use. all fish oils are not created equal - if your on a budget look for the two for one deals at stores - and begin with the ones saying 1200mg of -- but read the label to see the EPA and DHA - and do the math of how many pills you will need to take
with the 1200mg that would be at least four capsules a day - maybe five to make sure the EPA and DHA is covered. because of my heart and family history of depression - I started taking in 2002 - no problems with gastric related to 5000mg per day - I do eat a lot of oily fish but even with daily sardine in olive oil and mackeral you are not going to come close the EPA or DHA needed to reach the numbers suggested as beneficial in the fish oil studies regarding depression.

sorry to say however if you are in a deep clinical depression it's going to take something more powerful to break the cycle - which means seeing a doctor and getting some powerful stuff which in mine sort of acts like a chemical electro shock regiment - once you have reclaimed something resembling normal depression then you can begin to ween off psychotropic and towards other less harmful things.

Bob
31st October 2013, 22:02
Some cures to Depression
It has been said throughout history in some shape or form, 'It's not the disease that kills you it's the medicine.' What are some alternatives to psychotropics for depression.
(snipped to save space, see the original post above)
Fairy Friend

Absolutely brilliant post, very well done - thanks :)

Crazy Louie
31st October 2013, 22:10
Bright - Her name was laurie - she was 34 - I had loved her - we had known each other for five years - from lovers to friends - she suffered with bi polar type two depression - she was treated with lithium - she never thought she would get pregnant but she did - not by me but by her after me husband - once pregnant she thought the lithium would be harmful to her baby so she stopped taking it - this was in 1985 - (in 1989 they discovered lithium was not really that dangerous to pregnant women to remain on) - off her meds laurie went into a depression and tired from all her years of fighting it - drove up into the mountains near alamosa colorado and hiked in and found a tree to sit under and put a smith and wesson model 19 - 357 to her temple and pulled the trigger. It then snowed - she was a federal worker so the FBI got involved they could not find her - the snow had covered her car in a remote spot and could not be seen from the air - the FBI was looking for me thinking maybe she had run away to me - however I was living out of my car in another city in another state - she was found three weeks later when the snow had melted. -- so I guess Laurie would tell you that is depression by her definition.

Heartsong
1st November 2013, 02:03
I take huge doses of anti-depressants. Cymbalta. I've been on one thing or another antidepressant for 30 years. Whatever it is I have, no amount of herbs or non-prescriptives could touch. Some brains just don't function right. And, for your doubters, when the pills work, it's not about being "happy" or synthetically mellow, it's about survival.

sandy
1st November 2013, 02:44
Just for you Crazy Louie, because no matter how much time goes by, love stays alive as do memories :hug:

Bright - Her name was laurie - she was 34 - I had loved her - we had known each other for five years - from lovers to friends - she suffered with bi polar type two depression - she was treated with lithium - she never thought she would get pregnant but she did - not by me but by her after me husband - once pregnant she thought the lithium would be harmful to her baby so she stopped taking it - this was in 1985 - (in 1989 they discovered lithium was not really that dangerous to pregnant women to remain on) - off her meds laurie went into a depression and tired from all her years of fighting it - drove up into the mountains near alamosa colorado and hiked in and found a tree to sit under and put a smith and wesson model 19 - 357 to her temple and pulled the trigger. It then snowed - she was a federal worker so the FBI got involved they could not find her - the snow had covered her car in a remote spot and could not be seen from the air - the FBI was looking for me thinking maybe she had run away to me - however I was living out of my car in another city in another state - she was found three weeks later when the snow had melted. -- so I guess Laurie would tell you that is depression by her definition.

Fairy Friend
1st November 2013, 03:46
Thank you all,
There are indeed good reasons to be depressed. You lost your entire tribe, are the only one left standing. It's only natural to feel depressed. It is only natural to feel happy. Confused, surprise, love as well. All only natural. Feel everything, our world is for all of this. I have discovered the body is wired to heal itself. If you give it what it needs. Electrically, chemically, cellular, DNA, molecular, organ, tissue, emotional, consciously on every level you can think of. It is weird we have so many sick people.

Let's run a serotonin level test before we decide to mess with it. Ditto even with L-Tryptophan. I believe in this, it is the future.

My sister was addicted to Xanax, a benzodiazipine, a psychiatrist had her on 8 times the normal dosage besides. We spent $1,000,000.00 in legal fees trying to change the system. All he had to do was prove 100 other psychiatrists had done the same thing and he walked. Doesn't make it right. There's more to tell but it is to long and hard for me to tell yet.

The price of progress is paid for in advance.
Fairy Friend

Fairy Friend
1st November 2013, 06:57
OK I feel compelled to add some things. My sister had gotten addicted by her psychiatrist. They nearly killed her, her heart even stopped trying to get her off because they just suddenly stopped it. Her body adapted. She had withdrawals. She was labelled atypical schizophrenic. Carbanzamine I think, was tried for a month (it was suppose to help) but she was allergic and it was unnoticed. Her tongue was swelled and she could not walk or talk. She could only crawl and mumble. Under a psychiatrists care and no doctor or nurse noticed?? A cerebral allergy!! She was hospitalized a month.

He then tried closeril, a di-benzodiazapine, then closipine, another benzodiazapine derivative ???? Crazy. He then switched her suddenly to a entirely different drug risperidol which sent her into withdrawals and messed with another area of her brain. A guinea pig.

I had discovered Dr Peter Breggin M.D. “Toxic Psychiatry”, who called it 'the rebound effect' where your symptoms increase 10 fold for 2 weeks duration. I say reformation of neurotransmitters and receptors, same thing.

We found this out illegally, that 11 people in the state of WI were switched from Xanax to Risperidol. 9 killed themselves within 2 weeks. We asked the lawyers who was in their care and had this done.
I found Dr. Joan Mathews Larson,PhD. “Seven Weeks to sobriety” and dealt with the addiction and was referred to Dr. Carl C. Pfeiffer PhD,.MD. “ Nutrition and Mental Illness”. My sister was 1 of 2 survivors. She came out of it. She was normal. Immediately, I was told I could give her no more vitamins. She slept late and they institutionalized her because she slept late. ?? My mother was threatened to be locked up. (I have heard of others, some actually were). They threatened me with a gag order. I was scared and shut up. A single mom with a little girl to love. Now I know you cannot gag order something already published. I have met or talked to all three above authors.

I have a BS Biochemistry, decades with cytogenetics and graduate school Human Oncology. My work is cancer research and diagnostics and birth defects. I know a lot about DNA. Publications in Journal of Cytogenetics and Journal of Stem Cells. Brain biochemistry and genetic predispositions are hobbies. Or obsessions/compulsive is a better word. I am a telepath and I have met 12-15 Nobel peace prize winners. Was suppose to have a publication with the famous Jamie Thompson, cover of Time magazine, Stem Cells. Didn't happen.

I believe they killed her, my sister. A useless eater. First switching drugs again, then doctors without consent to the family, then she got pneumonia, the cause we think, the new c-pac she got. 3 months of various antibiotics and 3 days after a doctor visit (apparently one lung was full of fluid and they knew but released her anyway) and she died in 2011 at age 47. Pneumonia. We fought battle after battle and won but all they needed to do was win one battle and they won the war.

We tried changing the medical, psychiatric profession, legal route and media attention. My family foresaw failure. Precognition. It's OK it came back 10 fold. My family are eccentric, psychic geniuses. My grandfather (passed long ago) said “shake the tree, see what comes loose”. It was a snake. I ran. So I got a shotgun and went after the snake. It bites. He also said, “If all the world was blind and only one could see, we would call him insane.” Thanks so much for sharing and letting me unload.
Fairy Friend

AxisMundi
1st November 2013, 10:36
Thank you all,
There are indeed good reasons to be depressed. You lost your entire tribe, are the only one left standing. It's only natural to feel depressed

That Krishnamurti quote springs to mind here 'It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society'. Being a long term depression sufferer, I've been treated with just about everything over the years: different diets and supplements, kinesiology, cranio-sacral therapy, psychiatric drugs, body centred psychotherapy, spirit releasement therapy, past life regression, you name it and guess what? I still get depressed! I suppose I'm comfortable with that to a degree now as I've spent a long time trying to understand WHY I'm depressed. I understand alot more about myself now than I ever did and can recognize my internal mechanisms and cycles which can bring me to very dark places. The good thing is I'm no longer a slave to my old addictions as I was an alcoholic and heavy drug user for over fifteen years. Although I still act out repetitive modes of behavior to some degree which I know are damaging. I think sometimes we have a tendency to believe that there is a 'fix' out there somewhere and that if only we can find it or put certain things in place in our lives that everything will magically and dramatically change. Whilst I believe in some cases this may be possible, I tend to see my own healing as an ongoing and evolving journey and part of it is accepting that along the path there will be peaks and troughs.

Fairy friend, your sister's story is very similar to that of my ex wife's sister. She also was diagnosed with schizophrenia in her teens and was on a colossal amount of drugs and in and out of institutions until she finally took her own life at 27. Whilst I can't verify this, I've heard in a few places in my life that people with this illness have huge shamanic potential but that they're often very damaged right down to the cellular level due to hyper sensitivity to environmental toxins and refined sugars and flours which somehow mis-align their innate capacity to connect effectively with this higher plain as Shaman's do. Coupled with the fact that in today's materialist world they have no framework or context to explore these gifts they often end up being consumed by the illness. Not sure how accurate this is but when we consider that everything we ingest (food being the main thing) is literally information which talks to the genes then there may be something in this. Having actually worked on a psychiatric ward years ago, I can certainly say that I met some inspirational and deeply spiritual people who seemed to have enormous potential to connect with higher realms. One thing's for sure, the psychiatric model is about as far away from being involved with real healing as one can get and you should applaud yourself for having the courage and sincerity to take it on.

Vitalux
1st November 2013, 13:13
In my life I have encountered many people who have suffered from depression.
Some more than others.

One of the best things I have seen to help people alleviate their depression was using cannabis ( a.k.a marijuana)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnMd6L8PKdCnUTyACSuX8MabA--NXZU6drW9v8LsXLwSshmNX9

The Creator gave us natural remedies as medicines.
It is a shame that Government took it away and brainwashed us into believing it was evil. :ohwell:

seehas
1st November 2013, 14:42
yes you are right with cannabis when i had some surgery it was my way to get away from morphine and also it made me want to eat again.

i think cannabis can be good when used as a medicine but for me it got one not so good effect on me, after the use of cannabis it is realy hard for me to meditate and thats the only reason i dont take cannabis anymore that often, even if i use it i need like 2 weeks without to get realy good meditation results.

and btw. meditation also helps with depression but i think the right coin of food is also very important like fresh fruits and going out into the nature to reconnect to your higher self.

conk
1st November 2013, 16:00
Most serotonin is produced in the gut. Yet another reason to make sure your good bacteria colony outnumbers the bad bugs. Treatments that repopulate the good bugs has been shown to remedy all manner of mental issues. ADHD, autism, bipolar, depression, schizophenia (sp?) and more have been cured by ensuring a huge population of beneficial bacteria.

Think about this if in doubt. The bacterias DNA has more influence on our physical and mental states than does our own human DNA! A remarkable discovery that has yet to make it's way to the general understanding.

Fairy Friend
1st November 2013, 21:31
I found out most Doctors and Psychiatrists don't read research papers. They are educated enough to understand most of our tech talk. The methodology of try this, try that, whether supplements or psychotropics is what is wrong with the picture. Psychotropics have a less than 10% success rate. Most of the brightest minds are saying the same thing. Why are we not running some tests first. Guinea pigs without funding money needed. We would never do that if we were talking about the heart why do it with the brain? I shout the cure to some things is the diagnostic panel.
One man's meat is another man's poison.

My sister could hear a song once and play it note for note. She Foresaw my nephews death and tried to forewarn him to no avail. She could pick winning lottery numbers or point out who was going to win if we weren't suppose to. Gifted in mathematics and computers but she was a very gentle soul. “The world was to much for her”, we would say. My parents met the 'Rainman', he is in wisconsin. Atypical schizophrenia doesn't fit typical patterns and probably is multiple causes, multiple things wrong.

Fish oils was brought up by several other posts and specifically Crazy Louie, who mentioned some wonderful properties already. I feel this helped bring my sister back as well as undoing the damage done by flooding the brain with vitamins and supplements it needed. The Omega 3, 6,and 9 deficiency, which most people translate to fish oils but includes flax seed, borage etc. also. It refers to a defect in the enzyme that converts fatty acids to Prostaglandin D. The Omega 6 deficiency was discovered first. The enzyme is not used itself when the fatty acids are converted into Prostaglandin D but assists in the process. Prostaglandin D is both a neurotransmitter and hormone. Depression, antisocial behavior but more like fear of people or crowds, lack of desire to communicate, menstrual cycles, delivery and lab or, inflammation and more. By upping the fatty acids you push the reaction towards the production of Prostaglandin D without the enzyme needed. People of Celtic descent have this in a higher percentage. Omega 3, 6 and 9 are codes for fatty acid chains with a different defects in the enzyme molecule and reduces it ability to function. In areas or cultures where they ate a high fish diet, it didn't matter that the defect was there. They bypassed it. A friend found it was in a Danish or Norwegian coastal village where it was very prominent in the population and they communicated mostly by telepathy. There's also a slew of prostaglandin derivatives discovered also.

Exception above, Lithium another, most neurotransmitters are either amino acids directly or precursors to them.

I think I am data downloading and uptaking. Fairy friend.

Flash
2nd November 2013, 01:23
I certainly love the download Fairy Friend.