PDA

View Full Version : Russian Scientist Photographs The Soul Leaving The Body At Death

rgray222
1st November 2013, 19:30
When someone dies, it is often said............'he or she is gone,' this implies that the physical body has died and consciousness has move to another location. I think many of us instinctively know this, it is ingrained in our DNA.

Some people have a hard time listening to their internal messaging board, they need science to 'prove' something before they will actually believe it. So this is not definitive proof but it is a very good start.

Story
The timing of astral disembodiment in which the spirit leaves the body has been captured by Russian scientist Konstantin Korotkov, who photographed a person at the moment of his death with a bioelectrographic camera.

The image taken using the gas discharge visualization method, an advanced technique of Kirlian photography shows in blue the life force of the person leaving the body gradually.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Z3ZZM21YZr4/UmFtxhGXtWI/AAAAAAAAFos/q-7xPgg_Lf0/s1600/Russian+Scientist+Photographs+The+Soul+Leaving+The+Body+At+Death.png%20style=

According to Korotkov, navel and head are the parties who first lose their life force (which would be the soul) and the groin and the heart are the last areas where the spirit before surfing the phantasmagoria of the infinite.

In other cases according to Korotkov has noted that "the soul" of people who suffer a violent and unexpected death usually manifests a state of confusion in your power settings and return to the body in the days following death. This could be due to a surplus of unused energy.

The technique developed by Korotkov, who is director of the Research Institute of Physical Culture, St. Petersburg, is endorsed as a medical technology by the Ministry of Health of Russia and is used by more than 300 doctors in the world for stress and monitoring progress of patients treated for diseases such as cancer. Korotkov says his energy imaging technique could be used to watch all kinds of imbalances biophysical and diagnose in real time and also to show if a person does have psychic powers or is a fraud.

This technique, which measures real-time and stimulated radiation is amplified by the electromagnetic field is a more advanced version of the technology developed for measuring Semyon Kirlian aura.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-7_jQlcSyGVY/UnP5xVV2cwI/AAAAAAAAPh0/ipc0fxQ04-o/w320-h314-no/reincarnation.jpg

Korotkov observations confirm, as proposed by Kirili, that "stimulated electro-photonic light around the tips of the fingers of the human being contains coherent and comprehensive statement of a person, both physically and psychologically."

(The video has been removed from the internet so did not post link, sorry)
In this video interview Korotkov speaks of the effect in the bioenergy field with food, water and even cosmetics. And emphasizes one umbrella drink water and organic food, particularly noting that the aura of the people in the Undies suffers the negative effects of nutrients as technologization distributed in this society.

Korotkov also speaks of their measurements in supposedly loaded with power and influence that people have in the bioenergy fields of others. Checking Rupert Sheldrake's experiment of the feeling of being watched : Because a person's bioenergy field changes when someone else directs his attention, even though it is backwards and not consciously perceived. Also a place fields are altered when there is a concentration of tourists.

Also warns of cell phone use and their negative radiation often being carcinogenic, which several studies seem to confirm.

Korotkov hosting is optimistic that this new scientific field, which is a pioneer, is taking, especially in Russia, where some schools were teaching children to recognize and use energy, and not as a suspect but as a metaphysical quantifiable fact.

Source: esotericonline.com (http://www.esotericonline.net/profiles/blogs/russian-scientist-photographs-the-soul-leaving-the-body-at-death)

apokalypse
2nd November 2013, 05:19
i don't know what to say but i wish mainstream focus on this more and this should be the topic of the month...this could change everything but they going to suppress this.

Flash
2nd November 2013, 05:41
America has really lost its place. Technological advance given to the large public will come from elsewhere, starting now. We know all this, we just have no access to it.

Anchor
2nd November 2013, 08:58
I was told around 25 years ago that Russia will show the way, and everything I have read or seen since appears to support this idea.

Wind
2nd November 2013, 11:03
I was told around 25 years ago that Russia will show the way, and everything I have read or seen since appears to support this idea.

... For changes are coming, this may be sure – an evolution, or revolution in the ideas of religious thought. The basis of it for the world will eventually come out of Russia; not communism, no! But rather that which is the basis of the same, as the Christ taught – His kind of communism! (1930) No. 452-6

In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world. (1944) No. 3976-29

- Edgar Cayce

Corncrake
2nd November 2013, 14:28
This is fascinating. I think there is probably a lot of important information waiting to emerge from Russia. Not wishing to derail the thread but briefly a couple of decades ago I remember watching a Horizon documentary on bacteriophages research in the USSR (for those interested there are a couple of old threads at Avalon on this). At the time the USSR was crumbling and there was no financial backing going into the research. A friend of mine was so excited to see a possible move away from the use of antibiotics which were already being oversubscribed back then that she offered to invest in it. She was later turned down as none of the pharmaceutical companies were interested in getting involved (obviously did not see the £££) and that was about the last we heard of it - until now. With the prevalence of MRSA and other antibiotic resistant superbugs in Western countries new very successful research is being carried out in this area.