PDA

View Full Version : who's in control: A weapon to end war

Bubu
3rd November 2013, 11:19
this thread is inspired by the drunk russian bully thread.
We normally discuss control in terms of mind control brainwashing etc. But the ultimate control boils down to the ability to annihilate or subdue by force. So who have the most destructive weapon of mass destruction the one in control.

http://www.pbs.org/tesla/ll/ll_wendwar.html

excerpt:

Of all the countries to receive Tesla's proposal, the greatest interest came from the Soviet Union. In 1937 Tesla presented a plan to the Amtorg Trading Corporation, an alleged Soviet arms front in New York City. Two years later, in 1939, one stage of the plan was tested in the USSR and Tesla received a check for $25,000.

http://www.tldm.org/news8/sovietelectromagneticattacksonunitedstates.htm

excerpt:

Lieutenant Colonel Bearden is the author of the following article;

The Shocking History of Soviet Electromagnetic (EM) War Attacks on the United States...

In January 1960, Khrushchev announced the development of a new, fantastic weapon—one so powerful it could wipe out all life on earth if unrestrainedly used. The New York Times printed part of the story. Khrushchev, of course, was referring to the newly emerging scalar EM weapons. So in early 1960 the Soviets were in at least what we call the engineering development stage for large scalar EM beam weapons, which would be deployed when finished.

On May 1, 1960 Soviet defensive radars—rigged as prototype scalar EM beam weapons—probably downed Francis Gary Powers's high-flying U-2 reconnaissance plane over the Soviet Union, precipitating a major diplomatic incident. At the time, no Soviet surface to-air missile could reach the high-flying U-2, but of course it was extensively tracked on Soviet defense radars. Powers reported that a flash occurred behind his plane and persisted—almost certainly the signature of time reversed wave real-time holography. Eisenhower first denied, then was forced to admit, the photo-reconnaissance nature of Powers' mission when Khrushchev revealed that the Soviets had captured Powers alive. Khrushchev then cancelled a major summit meeting with President Eisenhower. Powers was imprisoned, and released in February 1962 in exchange for Rudolf Abel, a convicted Soviet spy.

In the fall of 1962, with his new super weapons nearing deployment, the ebullient Khrushchev could no longer contain his eagerness. He "jumped the gun" and attempted to change the international balance of power at a single stroke. The Soviets started inserting MRBMs—weapons which would blanket the U.S. like a glove—into Cuba at a feverish pace. From information clandestinely fed by Soviet Col. Oleg Penkovsky, John F. Kennedy was aware that Khrushchev's bombers and ICBMs were in woeful shape.***

Was Nikola Tesla correct in saying that his invention is a weapon to end war?

sheme
3rd November 2013, 12:22
Thank you for this- this is all new to me, I wonder now about 9/11 and its cause, I also wonder about the SRM and the chem trails perhaps they are necessary to keep from being brain altered by foreign powers, I was thinking of taking a leaf from Snowdens book and creating my own Faraday cage. I don't suppose any government can be straight with it's people if these weapons exist.

So it would seem that we are still at war, and have been since the 60's. No wonder the creatures of the sea die in such huge numbers.

The Fema camps may be for the containment of the well or the insane God only knows, I see why they want the weapons maybe to stop us from killing each other if our brains are altered.

Well I register my objection to this disgusting inhuman prospect, and ask for help from benevolent Earth loving beings.

sigma6
3rd November 2013, 12:55
Very interesting article Bu, so much is coming out Kennedy... and it ALL makes the PTB look worse and worse day by day... until they can only be seen as the criminals and greedy cabalists that they are... Kennedy was an idealist, I think he really wanted to give something back to this world, maybe because of the influence, love for his father, as it seemed to run in the family... but nobody really understood the evil that surrounded him at the time. But his death, his life as a sacrifice has awakened many.

Bubu
4th November 2013, 04:04
When a number of groups posses a weapon that dwarf nuclear in destructive power, one which can split the earth or annihilate everything in it's path then any war-freak fool will certainly think many times before going into war. so perhaps Tesla is correct in saying that this weapon will end war, a full blown war to be precise.

because after the war there will no slaves to control and no earth to rule

Bob
4th November 2013, 23:45
Bubu - question, to clarify, is the thread about - Niko Tesla's claim to have a weapon to end all war, who possesses it (controls it and its deployment), Bearden's description of "it" to be a scalar weapon, or for what reasons would such a weapon be built/used ? Just wanting to be on the right page here. tnx.

this thread is inspired by the drunk russian bully thread.
We normally discuss control in terms of mind control brainwashing etc. But the ultimate control boils down to the ability to annihilate or subdue by force. So who have the most destructive weapon of mass destruction the one in control.

sheme
5th November 2013, 15:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ5VudQPjbw Here you go bob, be prepared to stop the pages. the original thread slid down the line real fast and now no views are recorded funny!

I think our Russian friend is talking about the slingatron weapon (amongst others)even his had motions says that is what he is talking about.

Bob
6th November 2013, 21:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ5VudQPjbw Here you go bob, be prepared to stop the pages. the original thread slid down the line real fast and now no views are recorded funny!

I think our Russian friend is talking about the slingatron weapon (amongst others)even his had motions says that is what he is talking about.

hmm - Sling-a-tron -

"Dennis Bushnell, chief scientist at NASA's Langley Research Center in Virginia, points out that a NASA study conducted early this century found slingatrons to be "the most interesting 'gun' approach", in terms of cost and capacity, to launch cargo into space. "It is well worth serious further study," he says. "[But] whether [HyperV] has pockets deep enough to plough through the issues is to be determined."
"However, Jim Fiske at California-based LaunchPoint Technologies, which has previously investigated a method to launch objects using a stationary magnetic rail, is sceptical of HyperV's idea. "I must confess that I don't see much advantage in spending money on such a project," he says. "Wouldn't it make far more sense to accelerate the vehicle directly and leave the track stationary?" " - ref: http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2013/aug/20/us-firm-seeks-funding-for-novel-slingatron-prototype

I just can't fathom a "sling" device having a claim to be a weapon to end war. If anything along the lines of electrical propelled projectiles, I would say, the rail gun, launching metal "plasmatized bullets" (metal bullets which when leaving the device have turned into molten charged particles of very high density and kinetic potential) would be better than a sling.

A plasmatized rail gun may become a portable device, but most possibly a tank mounted device. That could look like a tesla like device, but not really in function.. So just trying to clarify what was your thought Bubu, which device..