View Full Version : I'm Feeling clumsy

jagman
5th November 2013, 00:56
I've had an intense ringing in my ears for about a week and half,
off an on. I have an above average skillset in eye to hand
coordination but lately I have been dropping things, spilling things
etc.The other day my brother came for a visit. We were drinking
coffee and he asked for a refill and I accidently poured a whole cup
right on his crotch. and yes his balls were toast lol he was not pleased.
Has anyone else been clumsy lately?

ghostrider
5th November 2013, 01:18
the ringing in the ears has never been worse , it is soo freakin loud ... everyone I have run into lately has been soooo angry , angry at simple trivial things ... personally I have way too much energy once I start something it's hard to slow down ... not so much clumsy but forgetfull , I can't remember last week ...

shadowstalker
5th November 2013, 02:24
No ringing in the ears but had some serious anxiety issues on the first of this month, lasted nearly all day , dropped me to my ars. been taking cat naps .
don't remember most of my dreams lately.

Ghostrider same here
Forgetting what i am doing sometimes five times a day all last week.. Not good

Been needing to do lots of research in just about everything i can think of, mostly about religion and it's affects on how it uses humanity..
And comet ison, Mars.

Most of us are being affected in so many ways, what ever this wave is..

Sending Love light and harmony to you Jagman and everyone.

Snookie
5th November 2013, 03:41
My joints have been aching, mostly in my hands especially during the night. Have a very hard time opening up jars etc.

Robin
5th November 2013, 05:34
If I had a nickle for every time I bumped one of my knees on a piece of furniture in the past two weeks I'd have a sack-full of nickles enough to sink a ship.

:doh:

delfine
5th November 2013, 06:04
Maybe the effect of lithium-spraying?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqhseXVb5Hs

sheme
5th November 2013, 11:03
Get some serious high dose slow release B vitimin complex into your bodies they don't call it the stress vitamin for nothing.

peace for your body.

Mike Gorman
5th November 2013, 11:08
Ringing in ears has increased, I have been recovering from Labyrinthitis since last december, still not 100%, and yes also unsteady-I was never fully diagnosed,
it was a bad attack of Vertigo, could not move, vomiting, awful. Almost as if the Earth moved in a different way, and I have been adjusting...who knows?

Wind
5th November 2013, 12:14
Last week for many days I felt nausea and the world has been a bit "wobbly" after that. My right ear has been ringing nonstop for over three years, but it has gotten louder now. Also sudden feelings of deep anxiety or anger have popped out of nowhere recently. One astrology site said that it's really normal now due to the incoming energies.

sheme
5th November 2013, 14:04
Bend the incoming energy to your will do not resist- embrace it .

Sidney
5th November 2013, 15:02
I too had nausea most of the week last week, and vertigo. Better this week, but also feeling a bit anxious.

Chip
5th November 2013, 16:07
Yes yes
I'm doing a B complex as mentioned above but also swear by my lipo C that I make once a week.
I know when I forget to take these after a couple of days.
Also, I think now is the best time to employ some form of cardio. I always push it further in the winter months.
There is most definitely a change in energy, I'm especially sensitive to it as well. But it's adaptable. Just change with it, go with the flow. Stay positive and be thankful.

soleil
5th November 2013, 16:26
I too had nausea most of the week last week, and vertigo. Better this week, but also feeling a bit anxious.
ive been having this for over a week....wow i was thinking something was up...aside from halloween i havent changed anything...maybe it is/was a hellish new moon

Sunny-side-up
5th November 2013, 16:49
Not clumsy but keep having the feeling of being very big!

Like I keep filling the room and while walking I feel above every one?

Ammit
5th November 2013, 17:08
Besides emotional moments and feeling larger then normal, painful joints which feel almost spread out and pulling away from my body, feeling the cold like never before and feeling really uncomfortable around my torso all else is fine with no ringing in my ears, although I do have a heart beat in my ears...

Sidney
5th November 2013, 18:08
I had something strange happen last week that I just remembered. I was driving, and I had my phone in my left hand. I set it nest to me between front seats. I was about to turn a corner and I knew my phone would go sailing if I left it where it was sitting, so I picked it up with my right hand and the thing that was strange, is that it felt like it didn't weigh anything. It felt no heavier than if I was holding a piece of paper. At the time, I shrugged it off, but now I am wondering if the magnetic field is changing enough that we are feeling changes in gravity. Is this even possible?

Robin
27th December 2013, 18:07
Is anybody still feeling ringing in their ears?

The ringing in my ears has been exponentially increasing. On average about ten times a day it is occurring. This is not just in my head coming from expectations of the vibrational shift, nor do I have some kind of illness.

There really is something going on with the energies of the planet. The ringing in my ears is way to frequent and noticeable for me to discount it as nothing significant.

Is anybody else getting massive bouts of ringing in their ears? Please share, as it would be nice to see if many people here are experiencing the same thing.

Wind
27th December 2013, 18:15
My right year has been ringing constantly for over three years now and sometimes it does get louder. Also sometimes, like now I get a "floaty" feeling and it might last hours or even days.

Billy
27th December 2013, 19:18
My ringing in the ears increased exceptionally during psychic attacks i received during the Charles scenario. it has never left me.

Christmas Eve at work i was tripping up all day. burnt my hand. laying down tools and unable to find them. Etc. One off those days. I think the full moon near the Solstice affected me.

It may sound strange, But i quite enjoy out of sync days.

peace

Bob
27th December 2013, 19:48
My ringing in the ears increased exceptionally during psychic attacks i received during the Charles scenario. it has never left me.

Christmas Eve at work i was tripping up all day. burnt my hand. laying down tools and unable to find them. Etc. One off those days. I think the full moon near the Solstice affected me.

It may sound strange, But i quite enjoy out of sync days.

peace

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62967-Beamed-Easy-way-to-get-some-relief-COUNTER-MEASURES&p=770935&viewfull=1#post770935 - i created that thread for folks to have a simple way to deal with "ringing/buzzing/psi attacks" etc. ---- peace

Milneman
27th December 2013, 20:38
less actually. I used to get it pretty frequently, but since contact started it's almost completely ended.

HOWEVER...

if you're experiencing ringing in the ears in conjunction with other symptoms? Get away from the gad dam computer and go see your doctor and rule out MS!!!!!

Tesla_WTC_Solution
27th December 2013, 23:29
Someone mentioned lithium which is odd, because I remember not being able to hold my coffee cup steady... :(

Hope you are okay, Jagman; is it possible you had some sort of mini-stroke??

Ammit
27th December 2013, 23:54
Recently I have been clumsy also, but feel a better clarity of mind.

GreenGuy
28th December 2013, 06:46
I am a practitioner of Nok Shin...ancient art of furniture arranging in the dark. But seriously folks....

First of all I have a hearing loss and have had tinnitus to some degree for years. Otherwise I am not suffering from what so many describe. However I do note that some of my friends and clients have been experiencing this. I do feel there are disruptive energies all around these days. Some folks are very susceptible, others seem to be able to shield themselves.