PDA

View Full Version : PGP want your genome -- will have right to clone you.

sheme
7th November 2013, 21:22
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03ggfwv

PGP project volunteer donations of genomic information wanted -beware they can clone you if you take part.

I have had a social evening -frankly I'm pissed -just tuned into BBC radio 4 and caught the tail end of an article that raise my heckles either PJP or PGP they want a sample of your genome saliva-this voluntary donation gives them legal entitlement to clone you -if you offer a sample of saliva-this stinks to me - don't give them your spit.

shadowstalker
7th November 2013, 21:56
SOOOOO. the greys are tired of cloning us om there own?..lol
Yes i know it's not funny, but if we don't laugh we will go nuts rights?

All they have to do is go to the local junk yard, or go through ones trash and find whatever used cup and throw a ways and they can get it for almost free..
Voluntary? hmm.

I doubt it will be for long..
Spit? wouldn't blood banks be more efficient?

sheme
7th November 2013, 22:04
Sure BB would be more efficient but america sells blood- Uk gives blood would sto be more useful than sts donations a gift contract may be irrivocable.

Flash
7th November 2013, 23:53
They mostly would know who and how to target specific genetic pools in case of a viral war.

Carmody
8th November 2013, 01:36
......Of course, mine is a bit ornery, so they might not be able to 'condition' it very well.

3biZkA-TNvs

markpierre
8th November 2013, 01:53
10 billion dollars for my genome, and custody of the clone.

MargueriteBee
8th November 2013, 04:20
Man, that is why I don't give blood.

tcjim1
8th November 2013, 12:24
Well, if they want to clone me, all I can say is that they will have another awesome person walking this Earth!