PDA

View Full Version : Found, freak asteroid with 6 comet like tails

jagman
8th November 2013, 18:13
This has been all over the news this morning.I was listening to C2C
last night and George talked about it. He said it has a blue looking
color to it. Hmm
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
A bizarre asteroid with six comet-like tails has been discovered in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter...

SilentFeathers
8th November 2013, 18:18
Perhaps ISON isn't producing the fear results they were seeking so now they are going to plan B????

RMorgan
8th November 2013, 19:00
Perhaps ISON isn't producing the fear results they were seeking so now they are going to plan B????

Hey brother,

If you are referring to the alternative media as "they", as I believe you are, you're correct. These folks profit mostly from doom and gloom scenarios.

Honestly, I'm so tired of these people treating every single comet out there as the ultimate threat...I can't stand it anymore.

It's always the same thing; A bunch of amateurs making wild speculations about things they don't understand.

Sure, this comet with apparently six tails is strange, anyway...However, if you want to see some really crazy stuff, just wait a few days for the first youtube videos about this comet start to emerge...

Man...After all these years as a truth seeker, I'm completely hopeless about finding any truly authentic source of information on the internet...The alternative media really had a lot of potential do become something really beneficial for the world, but noways, if you remove the doom and gloom news, they have practically nothing else to publish.

Maybe this isn't even their fault...Regarding contemporary journalism, sensationalism is what really sells. I don't know if people are naturally fascinated with disasters or if they were conditioned to it. All I know is that the media, alternative and mainstream, sell it, and people buy it.

Anyway, just wait for the videos about this six tailed comet...Just wait for the "theories" start to emerge....

Jagman, sorry for the rant, brother. I didn't mean to disrupt the thread...I'm just frustrated.

Raf.

SilentFeathers
8th November 2013, 19:09

Hey brother,

If you are referring to the alternative media as "they", as I believe you are, you're correct. These folks profit mostly from doom and gloom scenarios.

Honestly, I'm so tired of these people treating every single comet out there as the ultimate threat...I can't stand it anymore.

It's always the same thing; A bunch of amateurs making wild speculations about things they don't understand.

Sure, this comet with apparently six tails is strange, anyway...However, if you want to see some really crazy stuff, just wait a few days for the first youtube videos about this comet start to emerge...

Man...After all these years as a truth seeker, I'm completely hopeless about finding any truly authentic source of information on the internet...The alternative media really had a lot of potential do become something really beneficial for the world, but noways, if you remove the doom and gloom news, they have practically nothing else to publish.

Maybe this isn't even their fault...Regarding contemporary journalism, sensationalism is what really sells. I don't know if people are naturally fascinated with disasters or if they were conditioned to it. All I know is that the media, alternative and mainstream, sell it, and people buy it.

Anyway, just wait for the videos about this six tailed comet...Just wait for the "theories" start to emerge....

Jagman, sorry for the rant, brother. I didn't mean to disrupt the thread...I'm just frustrated.

Raf.

When one of these comets slam in to the earth just think about all the "I told you so" videos! If there's any of us left that is! lol!

I do find it hard to believe that they (NASA) just noticed this 6 flared asteroid.

also, it seems a new discovery and or distraction is being implemented daily now....from asteroids to shootings, from one crisis to another, or from one potential crisis to another....

Tesla_WTC_Solution
8th November 2013, 19:11
Hey guys -- what are the chances that a small "impact event" yielded this strange asteroid?

Wiki says impacts between small objects are pretty common.

What happens when a comet passes through the asteroid belt (is it possible?), hits the edge of one of the rocks, and loses some of its water content in the impact?
Then the water cools rapidly and gravitates to the rock?

or am I off my "rocker" lol

Robin
8th November 2013, 19:20

This is exactly what they want from you. They (PTB) want to frustrate you so much from listening to and reading hearsay and disinformation to the point where you exit the alternative community all together. :frusty:

I can picture the PTB sitting back munching on popcorn and laughing and grinning at all the deception and confusion within the alternative news. They love it. Essentially, we are just furthering their agenda without them having to do anything.

Lets stick with science and reasoning and these predicted events will take care of themselves.:nod:

Dorjezigzag
8th November 2013, 19:37
Six tails makes me think of the merkaba and the seraphim, but as those have commented I hope doomsday scenarios are not created from this unusual event. It should be a thing of wonder not fear

apparently there was one in 1744
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Comet_of_1744

Snookie
8th November 2013, 19:56
When Janet Napolitano says there will be a nation wide occurrence happen in her farewell speech, it does give one pause.

The important thing is not to give in to fear, that is what they want most of all.

Snookie
8th November 2013, 20:02
This has been all over the news this morning.I was listening to C2C
last night and George talked about it. He said it has a blue looking
color to it. Hmm
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
A bizarre asteroid with six comet-like tails has been discovered in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter...

Blue Star Katchina? I don't know much about that prophecy, but interesting nonetheless. I vaguely recall, that after the blue star appears a red star will also appear sometime later.

Playdo of Ataraxas
8th November 2013, 20:10
I have no clue what that is, won't even venture to guess. But I do enjoy the speculation from J.P. Farrell on a daily basis concerning the surge of asteroid related news recently. I hope this is relevant to the thread, if not, please ignore:

"And as most of the readers here know by know, the asteroid defense plan was the penultimate stage in the Von Braun-Rosin allegations of the arguments that would be advanced for space militarization. First Communism, then terrorists, then nations of concern, then asteroids, and finally, “the others,” extraterrestrials.

As a reader here put it in a comment on a previous blog, we’re now at about “half past asteroid” on the Von Braun clock."

http://gizadeathstar.com/2013/11/meanwhile-sponsoring-asteroid/

onawah
8th November 2013, 20:12
I think a lot of the indigenous elders believe the blue Kachina was Comet Holmes, which has already passed:

Images of the object show that its matter continued to expand outward and that it became the largest object in our solar system, larger even than the sun. The pictures beamed back to Earth show an enormous object with a bluish tinge. A blue object the size of a star.
From:http://mycommonsensepolitics.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1624:hopi-prophecy-blue-star-kachina-is-comet-holmes&catid=66:future-focused&Itemid=80
...But there hasn't been a sign yet of the Red one, that I'm aware of.
I've been wondering if Ison's tail would be turning red as it moves in closer to the Sun.

Azt
9th November 2013, 02:01
I think this thread give us an idea why to
Perhaps ISON isn't producing the fear results they were seeking so now they are going to plan B????> http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?65232-James-McCanney-talks-about-possible-November-False-Flag-scenario.

It seems to me that they will try to do a man-made event and blame on those natural ones.
If they succeed , they will re-write the story (as it done before) and game goes on.

ghostrider
9th November 2013, 02:28
sidebar , they have been building underground cities for over 50 yrs for a reason ... not because of a fairy tale, but because of history , impacts do happen , it's not if , but when , space is a pool table with very large rocks swapping paint daily and plenty of fusion stars pulling and pushing things around ...