PDA

View Full Version : Karen Hudes interview with Kimberley – Solution suggestions from World Bank Whistleblower

Kimberley
9th November 2013, 02:44
Finally posted to youtube...my priority was to get this edited from 65 minutes to 45 minutes for my paying radio job.

And now can share with my Avalon friends the 65 minute full interview...I have more questions to ask Karen and I will do part two in short order.

Please do not be shy...talk to your family, friends and neighbors. Please write to your local officials, governors, and state reps and senators and such... send e-mails and include links to Karen's interviews.

Ask them to please reply to your inquiry as to what their views are on this information.

I have great confidence in us!!! The time is now! We are doing this!

Karen is not spearheading anything...we need to spearhead and insist on answers.

All it takes is some phone calls and e-mails to your local governmental officials.... insist on a reply. This only takes 10 minutes to do.

Thank you for your efforts.

Solution suggestions from Karen Hudes - World Bank Whistleblower 10-25-13

PKrJ71qXg_g

This is one of the most important interviews I have ever done IMHO (and in the past 10 years i have done 100's of interviews).

Thank you for viewing and sharing. Much love, peace, and fun to us all, always in all ways!!! It is time for us to take back our power! :grouphug: Power to the people, right on!!! :peace:

robinr1
9th November 2013, 04:32
thank you for posting this.

a bit off subject but do u have any thoughts on the recent neil keenan video floating a round youtube and rumormillnews where he basically

calls mrs hudes a liar and says not to believe anything she says.i only ask you bc u seem very versed on this subject and it is so hard to know what to believe these days..

robin

shadowstalker
9th November 2013, 04:54
I will be watching it soon sis, awesome talking with you, got it saved on watch list.. thank you again for tonight.. :kiss::grouphug::hug:

gripreaper
9th November 2013, 05:12
OK, just listened to this interview:

A Constitutional Republic REQUIRES that those who are to be represented by any government, MUST be aware and involved and educated and understand how monetary policy works, how we have acquiesced to slavery, how we have embedded into our deepest consciousness a paradigm of scarcity into all of our institutions, and how we do not know the first thing about sovereignty and self determination and self responsibility.

To call for a Constitutional Convention without a populace educated in the very structures of government, common law, sovereignty, self determination, and representative republics would be a DISASTER of epic proportions, IF the monied interests hijacked the Con-Con and turned it into a CON-CON and rewrote the original organic constitution and amended it is such a way that it becomes useless (which it virtually already is) and we don't WAKE UP!

How are we going to go to our County executives and demand reform if we don't know what in the hell we are even asking for? UNTIL AND UNLESS we get involved at the local level, and bring the counties together in the state in which we live, and CHANGE THE STATE, succede from the federal mandates, create OUR OWN state currency and means of exchange, and rally other states to follow, no CON CON will EVER be effective.

Stop supporting the very structures which enslave us, which we are all employed by, the stuff we buy from the global corporatocracy, drivers licenses, voter registration, etc! WE can't even, as a collective, take care of the very BASIC shift from supporting and acquiescing to the global elite patriarchal structure.

NAME ONE THING YOU DID TODAY TO BACK OFF FROM SUPPORTING THE SLAVE SYSTEM.

gripreaper
9th November 2013, 05:30
https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1462961_564434316959193_323155690_n.jpg

AND write your County Commissioner.

Bubu
9th November 2013, 05:30
Money=control

money is not the problem it's the belief system
As long as the system involves money it is a corrupt system
I suppose we can do things in the sheer joy of doing it without expecting something (money) in return

beware of the hook & bait

Kimberley
9th November 2013, 05:38

a bit off subject but do u have any thoughts on the recent neil keenan video floating a round youtube and rumormillnews where he basically

calls mrs hudes a liar and says not to believe anything she says.i only ask you bc u seem very versed on this subject and it is so hard to know what to believe these days..

robin

I have an answer for you and spent time replying however i hit a wrong button and lost it so will have to come back tomorrow...after midnight for me now...In short...you are not off topic you are right on topic and thank you for your question.... I will reply tomorrow...thank you ! :hug:

Kimberley
9th November 2013, 06:11

robin

oh this is what I thought I lost but found it....ya hoo!!!!

Yes I do have something to say about your astute observation. And your question is not off topic for me, it is right on topic! Thank you for asking!!!!

I have had conversation with both sides and I personally am troubled by it. And I am trying to bring the disconnect to their attention.

I am not privy to go into details, however I can say that the parties are at odds on how to properly proceed and what to reveal and how to reveal "it".

They are in agreement with and on the same path in regard to the end result. However they have different views on how to play the game. They have very "heated" views on how the individuals involved view how to play the game/cards/etc.

I am sad by this lack of unity conscientiousness with Ben, Neil, Jean, and Karen... And I do not have the answers to how to fix it. I am expecting that they will figure it out. I view it as remnants of 3d time line ego "stuff".

I have been told that they are disagreeing on how to proceed, not on what needs to take place. So that disconnect is something that I do not understand. And I think they do not understand it either. Duality at its finest.

So all I can suggest is that we each need to tap into our own inner knowing to decide and discern what feels to be true.

I will add two things below that were recently written by 2 people that you may or not may know...that speak to this question you have and I and others have...

I say we need to put aside our differences and focus on our sameness!! Much love, peace, and fun to us all!!! :grouphug:

Super Woo Radio Disclaimer
And Some Wisdom
The views and opinions expressed by the guests on Super Woo Radio are not necessarily the views and opinions held by me the host, george kavassilas.
In today’s world it is crucial to exercise discernment but it is also just as important to seek common ground and share in the perspectives that unite us. If we only ever focus on the things that we do not like in another or do not resonate with, then we continue to perpetuate division and will forever remain in the realms of ideological conflict. I am making the conscious effort to communicate with people from my heart soul essence and unconditional love rather than from my wounded cosmic ego that realises it has been misled over eras and epochs of time in my journey through this grand cosmic arena.
In the process of truly awakening from not only the Earthly Matrix but also the Cosmic Matrix, I have come to realise that I need to be able to transcend the habitual nature of judging others or dismissing others simply because from my perspective I consider them to still be engaging in doctrine and/or practices within the Cosmic Matrix. Keeping it real, some of my guests from their perspective will just as much think that I am the one who is still stuck in the matrix. The reality is we are not all robots with exactly the same awareness and perspective as we are all at different stages of our journey through this incredible grand cosmic arena.
Each and every one of us is still working our way through this difficult task of self-realisation and recognition of one still being enmeshed within this vastly extensive, multi-dimensional Cosmic Matrix. Now more than ever, we as way showers need to turn back and implement the wisdom we have attained, to embody and be this wisdom, so that we may shine like a beacon for all who are on the journey home, supporting, knowing, and trusting that in time they will finally see, and I mean truly see.
If we are to genuinely help our greater human family and our mother planet, then we need to find peace not only within ourselves but also with others. Remember our outer world is a reflection and manifestation of our inner world. We haven’t gone through all this hard work in freeing ourselves from the matrices just to stumble at the end by becoming self-righteous, judgmental and even resentful towards others.
If you are experiencing a reactionary response from a guest and their content, then I ask that you question yourself as to why this is so and explore your inner landscape in earnest, and the inconvenient truths that are revealed……this is what I do.
As you, I am still a work in progress…
love sovereignty liberation peace
george kavassilas

From Inelia Benz:

Here we are in November! I'm going to keep this update short and sweet.

You may been getting a LOT of emails, links, and news about the Big Event that's supposed to crash the planet (humans on the planet) this month. And there is definitely a call for "agreement" so this can happen. But it cannot happen unless the majority of people in the countries involved choose to believe in it.

My suggestion, in the coming weeks, would be to reflect on where your power lies. What is it that you are passionate about, strong at, inspirational at, and do it. Even if it is simply sitting alone in the woods. This gives our humanity the alternative choice, to be in our best place.

You ARE a powerful being, full of chi, full of ability to do, full of choice. I would say, let's not give that power away to others, whether those who are trying to scare us, or those who are trying to rule us. Let's stay in integrity, process our fears, and step into joy. Let's smell the roses, and do what brings us inspiration and happiness. This is what makes the entire world a good place to live!

Recently I was looking at a video where one of the guests said something in the nature of the fact that our society is based on Darwin's Survival of the Fittest theory, when in fact his book was all about how animals and species are being nice to each other the majority of the time, and it was only one tiny entry in the entire book that talked about aggression.

Look around, you will see that most people in Real Life, are being nice to each other. And, if that was not natural for ourselves, then advertising would NOT work. Why would we want to get anything that did not improve our lives? Or gave us some sort of satisfaction? Our natural tendency is to grow in awareness, be in an inspired state, be creative, CONNECT with others and engage our environment in a positive and fulfilling manner.

So let's do that yeah?

Much love! :hug:

ghostrider
9th November 2013, 13:32
https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1462961_564434316959193_323155690_n.jpg

AND write your County Commissioner.

my new way to handle the corporate machine is I never listen to advertising on radio or TV , I will do anything else but, I refuse to a hypnotized consumer , we are the most over marketed society , it is sad , 5 minutes of your program and 12 minutes of advertising , even on youtube you get those silly advertising bits before you can look at what you clicked on ... instead of walmart I use target , instead of mcdonalds I use the mom and pop diner , anything I can do to peacefully rage against the machine ... I refuse to let a bank charge me a fee to look at the balance of my own money ...

robinr1
9th November 2013, 13:39
thank you very much for the reply Kimberley.

grannyfranny100
9th November 2013, 13:44
Kimberley, what a lovely radio voice you have plus you seem to have excellent microphones and other high quality equipment. Since it has been made so easy for anyone to start an internet radio show, I am constantly amazed that one hears dogs barking, traffic in the background, phones ringing and sound reverberation off the walls and floors, et al on many shows but not yours!!

You are a classy lady doing a professional job. I love your interview style. You give the interviewee the time to answer questions with some specificity and segue beautifully into a new direction of inquiry with well presented questions. And you give people like Karen Hudes the opportunity to refine her own presentations. She definitely doesn't want to throw out the baby with the bath water and I really enjoyed this interview. Thank you.

Kimberley
9th November 2013, 19:02
Thank you for the kind words! Just doing my "job" :-) and enjoying every minute of it.

I have been sending e-mails and when I get some responses I will start a post and then we can share our responses with each other...

I do not know if this is posted somewhere else but thought this is a good place to post for those learning the history of how the financial system has been rigged.

I am including these video's in my e-mails to local and state officials also.

If you are short on time you can start with the 4th episode.

I recommend this web site: http://www.hiddensecretsofmoney.com/

Mike Maloney, host of Hidden Secrets of Money, is a noted speaker and #1 bestselling author on monetary history and gold & silver investing. His acclaimed video series Hidden Secrets of Money offers a unique perspective on the history of money and its role in today’s economy. With a mission to help every person build real wealth, Mike reveals what you can do today to be ready for your future.

Silver & Gold - Hidden Secrets Of Money Ep 1 - Currency vs Money - Mike Maloney

DyV0OfU3-FU

Silver & Gold - Hidden Secrets Of Money Ep 2 - Seven Stages Of Empire - Mike Maloney

EdSq5H7awi8

Silver & Gold - Hidden Secrets Of Money Ep 3 - Dollar Crisis To Golden Opportunity

y-IemeM-Ado

The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Hidden Secrets of Money Ep 4 - Mike Maloney

iFDe5kUUyT0

aranuk
9th November 2013, 19:03
Kimberley, what a lovely radio voice you have plus you seem to have excellent microphones and other high quality equipment. Since it has been made so easy for anyone to start an internet radio show, I am constantly amazed that one hears dogs barking, traffic in the background, phones ringing and sound reverberation off the walls and floors, et al on many shows but not yours!!

You are a classy lady doing a professional job. I love your interview style. You give the interviewee the time to answer questions with some specificity and segue beautifully into a new direction of inquiry with well presented questions. And you give people like Karen Hudes the opportunity to refine her own presentations. She definitely doesn't want to throw out the baby with the bath water and I really enjoyed this interview. Thank you.

I agree with you grannyfanny, Kimberley is an excellent interviewer. Kimberley has a very pleasant voice and doesn't interrupt her guests but allows them the time to explain what they are trying to communicate. With such a pleasant atmosphere Karen Hudes came across very intelligently. More so than in other interviews I have heard recently.

Stan

778 neighbour of some guy
9th November 2013, 19:15
Now that was a pleasant surprise, nice to hear Kimberley's voice, good interview, did not expect that to be honest, not because of Kimberley ( she was great) but because of Karen, she should stick to what she knows for sure and what she researched herself and that was exactly what she did this time, down to earth suits her much better, all the odd spaceball alt med speculation and wild west stories are best to be avoided at all cost at this time, imo the wisest thing she could is stay miles and miles away from the more now infamous types, better to build an audience first, and hope what she says will come to fruition, if that would prove to be the case, perhaps then she could mix in some more of the strange outlandish stuff, this is not for everybody.

Thanks Kimberley!

Karen Hudes
10th November 2013, 01:50
I am not a liar and document my statements. I do not have independent proof for this document which was recently posted on my facebook wall by a friend, however: http://www.scribd.com/doc/114710811/Neil-Keenan-Told-To-Cease-and-Desist-From-Representing-The-Global-Collateral-Accounts

I would like to say that I received forensic evidence and that I now believe this document is a hoax. I agree wholeheartedly with the kind person who advised me to stay with the information that I have first-hand knowledge on. I am leaving this post up because it shows how whistleblowers are targeted in order to discredit them.

Many are troubled with the very public information that is trying to discredit me. When a whistleblower presents first-hand information of a cover-up of corruption, there are disinformation campaigns designed to distract from, discredit, and undermine the whistleblower. Discerning viewers will understand that this is exactly what one should expect with this kind of disclosure.

It has taken me 15 years from the time I found out that it was impossible to get clean personnel policies at the World Bank to today. I am learning from my mistakes and by now am embedded in a fantastic group of whistleblowers. If you doubt my story, read this chronology http://kahudes.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/exhibit3.pdf The power transition model in footnotes 7,8 and 10 of this article is predicting that we have 95% likelihood of attaining the rule of law. http://www.larsschall.com/2013/05/08/governance-issues-at-the-world-bank-a-security-risk-to-the-world-order/

Bill Ryan
10th November 2013, 01:56
------

Karen, Hi -- Bill Ryan here, the Founder of Project Avalon and Co-Founder with Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot. A very warm personal welcome to you. :)

I started a separate thread informing our members that you'd just joined as a member. Please do take a quick look:

Karen Hudes has just joined the Avalon Forum -- please welcome her here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?65275-Karen-Hudes-has-just-joined-the-Avalon-Forum-please-welcome-her-here)

Robin
10th November 2013, 02:22
my new way to handle the corporate machine is I never listen to advertising on radio or TV , I will do anything else but, I refuse to a hypnotized consumer , we are the most over marketed society , it is sad , 5 minutes of your program and 12 minutes of advertising , even on youtube you get those silly advertising bits before you can look at what you clicked on ... instead of walmart I use target , instead of mcdonalds I use the mom and pop diner , anything I can do to peacefully rage against the machine ... I refuse to let a bank charge me a fee to look at the balance of my own money ...

I can somewhat understand companies and websites posting advertisements to compensate for their product.

What I cannot understand is how we must watch advertisements when watching clips of the NEWS. It blows my mind that when I am genuinely interested in watching a video that covers the NEWS, a real-world event that has high significance, I must watch an advertisement about a product such as women's makeup.

NEWS about current events should never be paired with advertisements. It ruins the seriousness of the issues being spilled to the public, which in turn causes apathy. Exactly what they want...

Utterly distasteful.

RunningDeer
10th November 2013, 03:10
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Kim_zps0e21d58a.jpg

Peace,
Paula :wave:

Kimberley
10th November 2013, 03:28
Ahhh shucks (blushing) thank you Paula!!!!

And how cool Karen has joined us. Welcome Karen!!! :hug: This is a really great forum with fabulous minds and spirits!

Much love, peace, and fun to us all, Always in all ways! :grouphug: :peace: :party:

Redstar Kachina
10th November 2013, 03:57

gripreaper
10th November 2013, 04:03
Ahhh sucks

What sucks?

Paul
10th November 2013, 04:08
Ahhh sucks

What sucks?

It was a typo - Kimberley meant "Ahh shucks". She's fixed it now.

Kimberley
10th November 2013, 04:09
Ahhh sucks

What sucks?

OOOPPPPSSSS, my dyslexia is showing.... SHUCKS not sucks... hahahah corrected now... thanks for letting me know...

RunningDeer
10th November 2013, 13:56
Ahhh sucks

What sucks?

OOOPPPPSSSS, my dyslexia is showing.... SHUCKS not sucks... hahahah corrected now... thanks for letting me know...

Guess, so saw, OOOPPPSSS... I mean...guess so WAS my dyslexia.
I only caught the expression of your in-the-moment feeling.http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/dog-smiley.gif

Richard S.
10th November 2013, 14:24

I say we need to put aside our differences and focus on our sameness!! Much love, peace, and fun to us all!!! :grouphug:

Lovely, thanks...

Methinks you are right on the nose.

Keeping our efforts diluted for the causes we believe in, does almost nothing for advancing them. If we can group ourselves for common causes that we can agree need to be changed, then our efforts would yield more results.

If we can focus ourselves together, we can move mountains.

Karen Hudes
10th November 2013, 15:35
The big concern is watching how independents such as Neil K. and others attempt to thwart the status quo...it's such a bohemoth of a global debt bubble and with so many parties backing the current system, the question that needs to be answered is once the debt bubble implodes, how will the new system be implemented? Timing of current events that are developing a trajectory of follow-on geopolitical and economic events suggests that we will be answering that question in the 2015-16 timeframe - see www.wonksmedia.com/555plan.pdf. The global financial system is self-perpetuating exponential debt increases while global GDP remains relatively stagnant, so anything that disrupts our current system is kicked to the curb so as not to make waves, such as Bitcoin for example, and as the latest cease and desist order you referenced above would suggest. Sovereign movements in the U.S. are also suppressed through various means, so don't expect any major changes from within the political system. Anyway, take a look at relevant content posted throughout Avalon if you have time and you'll quickly realize that we are collectively "in the know". :)

Personally, I am working on a degree in Applied Economics through spring 2015, to apply new knowledge as the system shifts from dysfunctional to whatever 'Plan B' is...probably some currency backed by gold and perhaps silver also. China is a mess, so I don't see their gold holdings really doing them much good in the long term. In fact, I seriously doubt the 'Plan B' currency will last more than a couple years. Ultimately, our goal is decentralized sustainability, not Agenda 21 centralized slavery...but to get to the sustainable indigenous way of living with advanced technologies in the mix, some novel financial system must be implemented...and soon.

Thank you for going public with everything you know.

Thanks for this. The trajectory you cite at wonksmedia is inaccurate and does not factor in the coalitions that I am working with. E.g. a new credit rating agency created by Russia and China, the Unified Credit Rating Group. It has taken me 40 years as an economist to recognize the limitations of that discipline. I like some of your graphs, and recognize that you are probably working for a degree and thus constrained to the economics straightjacket. I now believe that law, economics, psychology, you name it should be bundled into a single discipline in order for there to be any hope of accuracy. It is not an accident that the universities are so dysfunctional.

The Powers That Be (i.e. ultimately the Jesuits, together with some others whom I am now in the process of learning about) are coming to grips with humanity and the cetaceans. This is not the end game and it is not revelations. We are simply partying.

RMorgan
10th November 2013, 16:02
Thanks for this. The trajectory you cite at wonksmedia is inaccurate and does not factor in the coalitions that I am working with. E.g. a new credit rating agency created by Russia and China, the Unified Credit Rating Group. It has taken me 40 years as an economist to recognize the limitations of that discipline. I like some of your graphs, and recognize that you are probably working for a degree and thus constrained to the economics straightjacket. I now believe that law, economics, psychology, you name it should be bundled into a single discipline in order for there to be any hope of accuracy. It is not an accident that the universities are so dysfunctional.

The Powers That Be (i.e. ultimately the Jesuits, together with some others whom I am now in the process of learning about) are coming to grips with humanity and the cetaceans. This is not the end game and it is not revelations. We are simply partying.

Dear Karen,

Please, read my post to you in this other thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?65275-Karen-Hudes-has-just-joined-the-Avalon-Forum-please-welcome-her-here&p=755771&viewfull=1#post755771).

Be extremely careful with this "learning" process. I see you're new to the alternative media universe, and you're trying to catch up. However, the great majority of information in the alternative media is composed of outright lies and deliberately crafted disinformation.

If you mix up your own valuable information, which you're sure to be realistic, with unsubstantiated and unverified information gathered from several unreliable sources on the internet, you will most likely contribute to discredit yourself...It's happened too many times before.

In the alternative media, people believe in all kinds of nonsense, and they can be quite convincing regarding their convictions. Don't incorporate any of these beliefs as your own if you're not able to effectively and independently verify their authenticity.

My best regards,

Rafael Morgan.

Redstar Kachina
10th November 2013, 17:32

Kimberley
10th November 2013, 17:47
I am not sure if everyone saw the up date on Karen's post from last night so bringing it to your attention.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?65247-Karen-Hudes-interview-with-Kimberley----Solution-suggestions-from-World-Bank-Whistleblower&p=755548&viewfull=1#post755548

I am not a liar and document my statements. I do not have independent proof for this document which was recently posted on my facebook wall by a friend, however: http://www.scribd.com/doc/114710811/...teral-Accounts

I would like to say that I received forensic evidence and that I now believe this document is a hoax. I agree wholeheartedly with the kind person who advised me to stay with the information that I have first-hand knowledge on. I am leaving this post up because it shows how whistleblowers are targeted in order to discredit them.

Many are troubled with the very public information that is trying to discredit me. When a whistleblower presents first-hand information of a cover-up of corruption, there are disinformation campaigns designed to distract from, discredit, and undermine the whistleblower. Discerning viewers will understand that this is exactly what one should expect with this kind of disclosure.

It has taken me 15 years from the time I found out that it was impossible to get clean personnel policies at the World Bank to today. I am learning from my mistakes and by now am embedded in a fantastic group of whistleblowers. If you doubt my story, read this chronology http://kahudes.net/wp-content/upload...5/exhibit3.pdf The power transition model in footnotes 7,8 and 10 of this article is predicting that we have 95% likelihood of attaining the rule of law. http://www.larsschall.com/2013/05/08...e-world-order/

Redstar Kachina
11th November 2013, 01:17

gripreaper
11th November 2013, 02:29
Just remember...gold/silver bullion is your friend (minus the chicken blood, of course)...well, at least Greenspan and Condi thought so when they were bucking for a piece of the pie ~6 years ago when this gold rendition operation in the Philippines was going down.

And what is going down in the Philippines as we speak with Typhoon Haiyan, the biggest storm in history? Pretty quiet around here in regards to that.

freedom4all
11th November 2013, 06:51
Its not looking good in the philippines at the moment im afraid!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2496954/Starvation-fear-land-laid-waste-200mph-typhoon-killed-10-000-Dazed-survivors-scour-streets-food-mobs-attack-

Redstar Kachina
11th November 2013, 11:11

freedom4all
11th November 2013, 13:11
I would like to ask Karen what she thinks of the oppt which
seems to be gathering steam where some people have got together
to build an alternative financial system?
http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/5/390/show_5390137.mp3

RunningDeer
11th November 2013, 14:15
This is how you prove that a bar of gold-looking metal someone hands you is in fact gold, along with the relative content of gold.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/goldendream_zpsaece6ce5.jpg

Kimberley
11th November 2013, 16:22
The game is already won, so relax and remember to
ROW, ROW, ROW YOUR BOAT, GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM...MERRILY, MERRILY, MERRILY, MERRILY, LIFE IS BUT A DREAM.

Yes I personally have known the game was already won since the summer of 2008 and I say congratulations to us all! However we still have a lot of work to do. And as I have already said I know Karen's information is information that is helping wake up even more people.

My work yesterday and today is sending Karen's interview to local and state officials and prominent members of my community. I have never done this before...and I admit it is a little scary. I am a bit of a known and respected member of my community and this will be the first time I am presenting and sharing information about a layer of the corruption that has been taking place on this planet. And I admit it is a little "scary" stepping out like this. However I am compelled to do this.

Karen's information is the first information that I feel safe to share in a big way like this because it is solid information with great inside experience and integrity and does not include much esoteric content.

Karen now has been advised by me and many (including several people here on the forum) to stick with what she knows to be fact. And she understands that now.

Also I realized that Karen did not answer part of a question I asked her, so I wrote to her and asked her:

Hi Karen, I asked you a question in your interview that you did not fully answer and I am still wondering what the answer is.

The part that did not get answered is "Do you think any current or former US Senators and Representatives will go public with these disclosures?"

Kimberley, As to what the Senators do, who cares? The Governors, County Executives, and American people are taking back our Republic.

So congratulations and keep up the fantastic work one and all!!! Much love :grouphug:

Kimberley
11th November 2013, 16:28
I would like to ask Karen what she thinks of the oppt which
seems to be gathering steam where some people have got together
to build an alternative financial system?

freedom4all, first off welcome to Avalon!

I have no idea what Karen's take is on oppt, however if you search this forum you will find a pretty common consensuses that oppt is NOT a viable construct. That is a polite way of saying b s. I personally took a look at it in the beginning days that is was going around, however have not given it any attention since then as it did not resonate with me either.

freedom4all
11th November 2013, 16:43
Hi Kimberley
Thats my sentiments also it just doesnt sit right with me.
There is also quite a few alternative media well known
people involved in this which is a shame.
Thanks

araucaria
11th November 2013, 17:04
My work yesterday and today is sending Karen's interview to local and state officials and prominent members of my community. I have never done this before...and I admit it is a little scary. I am a bit of a known and respected member of my community and this will be the first time I am presenting and sharing information about a layer of the corruption that has been taking place on this planet. And I admit it is a little "scary" stepping out like this. However I am compelled to do this.

Kimberley, you are also a bit of a known and respected member of this community, so please take strength from the massive support I am sure you have from your fellow Avalonians in this endeavour. You are not jeopardizing but enhancing your reputation. Go for it!
With all best wishes

RunningDeer
11th November 2013, 17:47
My work yesterday and today is sending Karen's interview to local and state officials and prominent members of my community. I have never done this before...and I admit it is a little scary.

Thank you for all you continue to do, Kimberley. Gotcha in a synchrony bubble.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/bubble_zps766faea6.jpg

Hearts,
Paula

Kimberley
11th November 2013, 19:16
Ahhh shucks again (blushing)!

Thank you araucaria and Paula and all!

Yes I am so VERY grateful for all of the support here in my favorite community!!!

When I first joined here I thought "Oh my I do not have time for this". Now I often do not have time for anything else (big grin).

This is such a powerful platform for finding and sharing the truth.

Much love! :grouphug:

Kimberley
12th November 2013, 02:46
I think this interview was posted on some thread some where, however I would like to post it on this thread because it is of importance having been aired on a MSM News TV station in Washington DC... an indicator that the times are a changing...hallelujah!!! :grouphug:

Published on Oct 19, 2013

World Bank Whistleblower is on Main Stream Media Stations with Warning-

-0G4rIXkEXk

EnergyGardener
12th November 2013, 02:55
Excellent interview Kimberley and Karen.

Redstar Kachina
12th November 2013, 09:49

Sabrina
12th November 2013, 10:13
Many thanks Kimberley and Karen. Great stuff!

Redstar Kachina
13th November 2013, 13:03

turiya
13th November 2013, 23:59
Welcome, Karen Hudes, to the Avalon Community.
If you are not familiar with a man by the name of Walter Burien, then please allow me to introduce this man & what he is about to you.
He knows what he is talking about.
Please have a look at what his proposal is on how to fix the system & eliminate the blood sucking.

Ending Taxation - The Only Game in Town - 2011 - Walter Burien - CAFR1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn3hUcmNDdA&feature=share&list=PL120C35610F719BCD

turiya

RunningDeer
14th November 2013, 00:21
Hi Turiya,

To expect Karen to watch a 72 minute video dated October 31, 2011, respond to you, catch up on the other threads and other folks questions without even providing a summary in your post is not being mindful of Karen or other Avalonians’ time.

Respectfully,
Paula

If you are not familiar with a man by the name of Walter Burien, then please allow me to introduce this man & what he is about to you.
Please have a look at what his proposal is on how to fix the system & eliminate the blood sucking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn3hUcmNDdA&feature=share&list=PL120C35610F719BCD

turiya

turiya
14th November 2013, 00:56
Hi Turiya,

To expect Karen to watch a 72 minute video dated October 31, 2011, respond to you, catch up on the other threads and other folks questions without even providing a summary in your post is not being mindful of Karen or other Avalonians’ time.

Respectfully,
Paula

turiya

Ending Taxation - The Only Game in Town - 2011 - Walter Burien - CAFR1

Hey Paula

Expecting her or anybody else to do anything is not what I am about.
The title of the video should be enough... imo. It is here for whomever cares to view it.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink."

cheers - turiya :cool:

Kimberley
14th November 2013, 01:00
Turiya,

I posted this on another Karen thread and am posting it here also... Paula I agree with you...

...Karen is obviously very busy and she does not know fully how to navigate this forum. I have offered (as have others) to assist her if she would like to utilize this platform.
...It is obvious that she has a lot of irons in the fire. And it appears to me she joined because she wanted to add her voice here when she want's to.

:grouphug:

turiya
14th November 2013, 01:21
Turiya,

I posted this on another Karen thread and am posting it here also... Paula I agree with you...

...Karen is obviously very busy and she does not know fully how to navigate this forum. I have offered (as have others) to assist her if she would like to utilize this platform.
...It is obvious that she has a lot of irons in the fire. And it appears to me she joined because she wanted to add her voice here when she want's to.

:grouphug:

Being too busy is big problem... or, perhaps, said in another way... being too busy is a problem of being too big.
So, then it really doesn't matter, then. No harm, no foul.

Just pointing out the obvious.
cheers - turiya :cool:

Kimberley
14th November 2013, 01:38
Turiya,

In a big way I agree with you seeing that being "too busy" is a problem. I gave up being too busy years ago. It is funny because most of the people in my physical space are all too busy for their own good..however I can not change that...I can only be an example of being a "human being" not a "human doing"... :-) and that is all you can be also turiya, an example! :hug:

mosquito
14th November 2013, 02:12
I feel moved to nominate Kimberley for an award. Here's someone who's truly doing something openly, proactive and tangible to help her community and her fellow human beings. (And I don't mean to diminish the subtle, less obvious things that others, myself included, do).

I take my hat off to you. :wizard:

RunningDeer
14th November 2013, 02:45
I feel moved to nominate Kimberley for an award. Here's someone who's truly doing something openly, proactive and tangible to help her community and her fellow human beings. (And I don't mean to diminish the subtle, less obvious things that others, myself included, do).

I take my hat off to you. :wizard:

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/hats_off_to_you_zps92652fbb.jpg

:wave:

Camilo
14th November 2013, 03:00
Thanks Kimberley. I'll definitely watch it ASAP.

Kimberley
14th November 2013, 04:12
mariposafe, Paula,Camio, and all.... I have tears of gratitude rolling down my cheeks as I write this... oh my!!!... I only want to convey that I truly love EVERYONE and envision love, peace, health and fun for ALL!!!

I can only be and exude that sentiment because it is what I see, feel taste, and smell! I want everyone to be in that space, however I can not help anyone except me. And as i said the only power I have is within me. And all I can be is an example. OH my goodness, I have been to the depths of darkness and I am SOOO VERRY grateful to exclaim that we are all responsible to create our experiences...

i am so humbled to be in relation with all that I connect with here in the Avalon forum.. Thank you..thank you..Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I love you all!!! And want to remind you how loved you are!!!..And how powerful creators you ALL are!!!

Congratulations!!! And thank you for all you are!!!

Darn I hope my gushing does not offend anyone :-)

A big winded way to say thank you for who you are, however I needed to say this :-) !!!

Much love! :grouphug:

mosquito
14th November 2013, 05:19
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/hats_off_to_you_zps92652fbb.jpg

:wave:

Hahahaha :cool: Now that beats a Nobel prize hands down !! Where would we be without you Paula ? ;);)

turiya
14th November 2013, 14:26
Turiya,

In a big way I agree with you seeing that being "too busy" is a problem. I gave up being too busy years ago. It is funny because most of the people in my physical space are all too busy for their own good..however I can not change that...I can only be an example of being a "human being" not a "human doing"... :-) and that is all you can be also turiya, an example! :hug:

If one sets "being an example" for others as a goal, then it also becomes a "human doing". However, if "being an example" for others comes as a consequence, then it is, indeed, a "human being". 'Being an example' is not for me to do, or to try to be, but for others to recognize... if they so choose :-)

Redstar Kachina
15th November 2013, 00:08

gripreaper
17th November 2013, 02:45
Nov 14, 2013. One thing we can say about Karen, she has hit just about every single alt media outlet except for David Wilcock and Cliff High...

Here she answers questions about the collateral accounts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sejSsv_Bwo

grannyfranny100
17th November 2013, 05:53
gripreaper, thank you so much for this interview link. It is good news. Congress must be feeling the pressure, too. They are suppose to start their vetting process for Yellon to be the new head of the FED. Instead Rand Paul with demand audit the fed first. That may not please the POTUS but I don't see how Congress avoid the Audit of the Fed. Kudos to Karen

turiya
18th November 2013, 03:28
Karen Hudes: U.S. Has to Come Around to the Rule of Law

A cross-post from another thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61439-WALTER-BURIEN-Response-to-Michigan-AG-Challenges-Judge-s-Ruling-on-Detroit-Bankruptcy-Unconstitutional&p=759398&viewfull=1#post759398)

At the 25:32 mark, Karen brings up the CAFR (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_annual_financial_report) scamming that is going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm9aYJnEOzo

Published on Nov 7, 2013

Whistleblower Karen Hudes says, "The U.S. has to come around to the rule of law. . . . and we are on track with a 95% likelihood, and that is why I think the dollar is not going to tank." Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with former Senior Counsel for the World Bank, Karen Hudes.

turiya :cool: