PDA

View Full Version : How to stop a False Flag? ( Possibly bring down the whole house of cards)

jagman
11th November 2013, 05:16
This thread is for ideas on how to catch the bastards once and for all!
Since I became a member of the alt community a few years back I've
noticed that our community is great at doing research and it is very
knowledgeable but we are a reactive group.We need to be a proactive!
The people who conduct these false flags are not geniuses. They
make plenty of mistakes but they have the help of the MS media.

Example: We our usually aware when they conduct drills and
we know that these so called drills sometimes Go LIVE
and false flag event happens.

I would love it if we could catch them just one time, with their hand
in the cookie jar. Some of you know that I once worked at a maximum
security prison. I was a housing unit officer assigned to a house of
200 men. We started having a problem with drugs in my housing unit.
(It was black tar heroine) We tried for months to catch the guy who
was bringing it in but he was a very polished criminal. Criminals have
a code they go by in prison ( NO SNITCHING or you will get a beating
or worse!) So I devised a plan to catch him. I went to the caseworker
of the housing unit and told him to assign a weak minded inmate to
become a celly of the inmate that was major suspect in the drug ring.

I let a few weeks go by and then one night I conducted a cell search
of our suspect and his weak minded celly. I didnt find anything during
the search but I took an evidence bag full of trash that I collected
from the cell search out of his cell and he watched has I walked to the
SGT. office with it. I called him on the intercom to report to the sgt off.
When he came in I told him to set down and I placed the brown paper
evidence bag in front of him. I then got out his statement of rights and
started reading it to him. I then told him he was going down and if he
wanted a deal he had better start talking. He broke about 30 seconds
later and told me where his celly was hiding the drugs.lol

I then emptied my evidence bag of trash out on the table in front of him.
I used deception to catch them and i have to admit it felt good.
These criminals who conduct these false flags can be caught and exposed
but we need to utilize a different set of tactics. Sometimes in order to
catch a criminal you have to think like a criminal.

Azt
11th November 2013, 09:58
Honesty, it is hard to stop a false flag to happen, but I think it is equal important to identify and do not fall for it.
We could have been a different world if we did not fall for 9/11 ... so, I think our part is to be very alert and be questioning all future events.
It is not ideal, I know, as it is reactive! but again, I do not see another way.
Probably, today only Anonymous/WikiLeaks have the power to know and stop
a false flag event (by simply spreading the word around before it happen).

Tesla_WTC_Solution
11th November 2013, 12:51
I think false flags happen mostly due to a misplaced sense of duty regarding those involved.
It's easier for them to simply continue with the "drill" against personal judgment if they were "ordered" to continue...
For the "greater good" and all.

:( lol!

I've wondered the same thing, Jagman, but sadly, few of my impressions were detailed enough or heeded even when they were.

Even the so-called "bad guys" fail to Check 6 when they are begged to. They don't isolate their servers, protect their files... Ed Snowden for example, they could have avoided that but they were too lazy and needed a convenient neck to chop at for a while.

It's almost as if a certain amount of error is built into the system, to keep us slaves running around like chickens without heads... so that the "constants" in our lives are replaced by endless waves of upgraded products, whereas life itself seems transitory... @_@ if that makes any sense.

Like the American dream has become something so surreal, that kind of like Harry Potter, we are pretty much fed up with life because of all the lies -- heh.

It would be nice to feel like our lives make a difference, that we are not just numbers in a phone book or a greasy stain on the marathon track.

I think the best countermeasure to false flags in the end is continuing to offer service to our communities, families, and friends.
That way people are not isolated, put off, etc. inadvertently by things that we say or believe...

If you want to train a monkey you need some treats, in other words, :P

Wind
11th November 2013, 14:20
The more people wake up, the less the powers that be will have power. They are desperate and ultimately they will fail.

RMorgan
11th November 2013, 15:42
Hey Jagman,

Man, false flags happen all the time.

What really baffles me is the apparent correlation between false flags and pre-scheduled drills...

Someone should study this correlation further...Maybe someone should make a website relating all publicly scheduled drills from all institutions (FEMA, NSA, TSA, etc...).

The question is, why these guys are setting up false flags obviously related to publicly scheduled drills? Could they be that stupid? I don't doubt it could be simply the result of generalized stupidity, but there could be something more...

False flags always happened, but they used to be cleverly set up, leaving little evidence behind...Why would they decide, all of a sudden, to make them so obvious? There must be a reason for that other than plain stupidity.

Like you said, we must figure out what they're thinking, so we can follow a similar reasoning.

Maybe, if we could find concrete correlations about which kinds of drills are turned into false flags, and which ones are not, we could predict them...Probably, they don't decide which drills will turn into the real thing randomly.

So, the first step is to collect data about all drills that had become real false flags so far, and try to establish links between them.

Raf.

jagman
11th November 2013, 17:46
So, the first step is to collect data about all drills that had become real false flags so far, and try to establish links between them.

I think that this is an excellent idea Raf! I'm going to do some studying.

RMorgan
11th November 2013, 17:57

Sure, brother.

You have to look for correlation data regarding the drills themselves, not regarding the crimes or false flags that followed.

The objective is to find data that would enable us to predict the false flag events, so, do not focus on the events themselves, only on data displayed on publicly scheduled drills.

Maybe, we could find some codes, patterns or signs indicating which drills are planned to end up as the real deal, and which ones are not.

If you conduct this study properly, there's a big chance you may find something...It's hard to believe they are picking them randomly; It's not their style. They are control freaks.

Raf.

doodah
11th November 2013, 18:41
Agreed, Raf and jagman. Whatever we can do, we need to be doing!

They're thowing crap at us all the time and turning this whole planet into some weird sci-fi novel featuring the worst aspects of a future world. Why it has gone this way, I have no idea, except as I look at it, it had to be INTENDED that it become this, to the despair of ordinary people. Why screw us up so badly at every level? Why screw the whole planet? Theories abound and you can read most of them here on Avalon!

Sometimes I think it IS a stupidity test. How far do they have to push us before we push back? The hackers who are giving us real information found a way to push back. The rest of us? What are we doing besides sitting here chatting with each other?

There is a dedicated group of Weatherworkers here on Avalon who are actively, daily, working to break up destructive weather patterns. Nobody saw Typhoon Haiyan in the formation stages. Now it's posted that there was a microwave pulse involved in the formation of that storm. Raf and jagman, if you can find some real information about how those things are done and where they originate, post the info and please PM me.

It is my feeling that they ARE going to go live with the grid-down "exercise" in the US on Nov. 13, 14. And I also believe they are planning some kind of weather event to make it worse. Right now, unseasonal COLD is <being moved> into the US from Canada, to be most severe on guess when... Nov 13, 14. That's the local weather "forecast" (read "plan").

Weatherworkers have been alerted to give ATTENTION to current weather systems in the Northern Hemisphere and to project INTENTIONs to disrupt those that are pumping the cold southward. It all originates very far north. There are blizzards right now on the western coast of Alaska originating in the Bering Sea. That cold is being pumped south.

I hope I'm wrong about all this, but given the history of "drills," it's better to be prepared than put any trust in the dimwits messing with this planet.

Robin
12th November 2013, 03:53
The objective is to find data that would enable us to predict the false flag events, so, do not focus on the events themselves, only on data displayed on publicly scheduled drills.

Maybe, we could find some codes, patterns or signs indicating which drills are planned to end up as the real deal, and which ones are not.

If you conduct this study properly, there's a big chance you may find something...It's hard to believe they are picking them randomly; It's not their style. They are control freaks.

Raf.

The work that Arch Crawford (http://www.crawfordperspectives.com/) does may be of some assistance. He is a renowned financial analyst who uses astrology to predict when large-scale events such as stock market crashes occur. His methodology is purely scientific in that he determines which planetary alignments in the past have correlated with significant events occurring.

He has been correct on many occasions. I personally think that there is some practicality to astrology on a scientific level, and that it is likely to influence the PTB to carry out a false-flag during a certain alignment. He is worth looking into!

An Avalon member regularly follows him and posted his recent November analysis on the thread: Carrington Event Nov. 13? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?65043-Carrington-Event-Nov.-13)

SilentFeathers
12th November 2013, 04:07

Sure, brother.

You have to look for correlation data regarding the drills themselves, not regarding the crimes or false flags that followed.

Raf.

I think this is somewhat one of the things I was trying to do with this thread HERE:

Member Predictions for 2014 and Beyond: Intuition, Common Sense and Research/Trends Predictions ONLY (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64210-Member-Predictions-for-2014-and-Beyond-Intuition-Common-Sense-and-Research-Trends-Predictions-ONLY)

This thread I started I feel is also a key factor in trying to see forward or to get one step ahead of things.....I focus on critical observations, watching abnormal or odd behavior, noticing patterns and cycles, using logic, reason, and common sense, and most importantly, using ones own intuition and inner knowing based on the previous aspects mentioned, "predicting" future possibilities and probabilities, predicting very likely future events become much more realistic and possible IMO.

Tangri
12th November 2013, 06:52
Hey Jagman,

Man, false flags happen all the time.

What really baffles me is the apparent correlation between false flags and pre-scheduled drills...

Someone should study this correlation further...Maybe someone should make a website relating all publicly scheduled drills from all institutions (FEMA, NSA, TSA, etc...).

The question is, why these guys are setting up false flags obviously related to publicly scheduled drills? Could they be that stupid? I don't doubt it could be simply the result of generalized stupidity, but there could be something more...

False flags always happened, but they used to be cleverly set up, leaving little evidence behind...Why would they decide, all of a sudden, to make them so obvious? There must be a reason for that other than plain stupidity.

Like you said, we must figure out what they're thinking, so we can follow a similar reasoning.

Maybe, if we could find concrete correlations about which kinds of drills are turned into false flags, and which ones are not, we could predict them...Probably, they don't decide which drills will turn into the real thing randomly.

Raf.

It is not hard to know what they are thinking and reasoning. Answer always is "Control".
Old times they were vigorously cruel but when one race used mass destruction to stop another race's mass destruction. Third parties involved and interrupt the practice and put some regulations on "the controlling" process.
Think like this. When Public hear a chicken cruelty on egg farming and/or slaughterhouse practice ,first respond stop,/reduce consuming that products.
As a human we(?) demand for prosper vandalism in commons' serve. They have to eat but not act that much graphic manner to produce. Third parties put such agreement like we did on animal product consuming.
Only way with going on agreement, leaves to augment the event option on probation parties' practice.
Simulation is one of the option for civilized society, it is less expensive and cause less collateral damages. But in human case, simulation lose it's convenience because of the unpredictability of subjects(data), in this case only useful helper is " convince , persuade the target. This is universal(think like intergalactic) tactics, not our own strategy creation.
After all expensive arguments, disagreements somehow they figure it it is more convenience for all parties.
Drills is a simulation in 3D. You can only train participants in other hand False flag events train,/ educate the audience.