PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feeling unsettled...?

enfoldedblue
12th November 2013, 07:15
With all the solarflares, powerful astrological configurations, and eclipses we have been riding through some pretty intense energies. There have been times when i felt fabulous, times when physical symptoms made me long for bed...but generally psychologically i have felt in a really good space through it all.

But beginning last night I began to experience a feeling of underlying unsettledness. I have no clear idea what this feeling is about. It feels like a general nervousness that relates to nothing I can pinpoint.

I thought it was just me, but then I saw a comment elsewhere where someone was complaining of feeling overwhelmed and confused and another person said..."yes there is a definite unsettled feeling today".

So I thought I'd check in and see what fellow Avalonians are feeling.

Anyone else feeling unsettled?

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th November 2013, 07:55
There was a large quake right after you posted, :) lol!
Also veterans' day media crapstorm is really bothering some folks.

You seem quite cheery, though -- the main reason I am upset right now is my awful neighbor.
She cackles like a maniac from morning to midnight, watches her TV so loud it's audible from the bathroom in MY apartment (hah),
opens and slams the door about 50 times a day without really having a life...

Maybe I need a vacation @_@*

:(

p.s. the prisonplanet/infowars articles today on Smart Streetlights that cost 500 bucks apiece realllllly pissed me off, too.

how bout you?

johnf
12th November 2013, 08:10
I have felt this way most of my life.
It has come and gone with the flares etc.
Just over a week ago(saturday before last) I had an incredible feeling of ease and
peace that lasted for a day, then snapped into things fitting what you are saying.
That day was a new moon cycle or something it felt REALLY significant, and like I received a big download, specifically from the other side of the core of this galaxy,
I have felt that is something very huge on the other side of that, and I received a lot
of energy from there that day.
I feel like this phenomena is a process of learning to deal with that download.
Good luck with what ever is going on with you as far as this stuff goes.
Keep us posted?

jf

Seeker finder
12th November 2013, 08:10
I have felt a sense of 'something BIG is happening or about to happen but can't put my finger on it' for as long as I can remember. In the last several years I've experienced what I call a definite acceleration in awareness and clarity coincided with an ever growing sense of urgency but I try not to assign it to anything specific as that seems futile considering. I feel that whether people know it or not we are feeling everything that's going on in this world. I do try to keep balanced and level headed generating love. I'm very aware that we are being constantly programmed from numerous directions possibly even through exotic weapons we are kept stressed out. Based on the establishment controlled media's (which I'm not so sure that Alex jones isn't a part of) constant stream of perception management that's based in fear propaganda who wouldn't be on edge? This stuff on top of the natural events which humans no doubt are sensitive to, it's a lot to process. Lately my mantra has been 'be gentle with ourselves and each other'. The loss of life in the Philippines, the nuclear plant in Japan, the wars for profit and the massive murder thats being perpetrated by the overlords, this isn't happy times for planet earth. My guess, the only people not feeling something are totally dead in the water or in a zombie state.

enfoldedblue
12th November 2013, 08:40
Hi all great to read your responses. Thanks for sharing. I am on my ph now so will keep it short. Tesla thanks for letting me know about the quake...i hope no one was hurt.
I have been hearing a lot of people saying they are feeling something big about to pop into our reality. I have been just trying to focus on being in the present as much as possible

I guess we will see......

Crazy Louie
12th November 2013, 09:13
enfoldedblue - I would worry if you did not feel uneasy - what does an outpouring of the spirit feel like? have we been through this before - have we not read plenty of stories of people who knew they were going to die and they seemed at peace with it? - this seems similar - and even if not right away - I think once we find that place - its there to be used sooner or later even if we exit before ---------- what ever.

out pouring of the spirit - it has to flow to somewhere -

whatever is coming - nothing I can do about it - funny thing is I spent a long time getting ready -- you know - I could run an outfit - put my old military skills to use etc -- but heres the laugh -- I am like a man who has packed for his vacation and he has thought of everything and packed accordingly - and he looked at the date and kept waiting for it to arrive --- then finally the day came and he stood up and walked out the door and took nothing - and he didn't even know where he was going but he also knew he would never come back.

thats not a rapture I am talking about - its a state of mind - but perhaps they are the same thing.

Sabrina
12th November 2013, 10:09
I liked Denise Le Fay's energetic reading on it all here. More energy influxes with 11.11? We so used to being in 3D density that our nervous systems trying to acclimatise to higher energies? Our mad old egos making a last stand? And massive cleansing on Earth. Perhaps we're approaching a tipping point.. Sab. :)

http://highheartlife.wordpress.com/2013/11/10/11-11-13-portal-passage/

11-11-13 Portal Passage

I’m going to try to get this written quickly in case I suddenly get hit by today’s X-1 class solar energies and need to curl up under a blanket and sleep for most of the day. In this current intense and changing energetic environment of late 2013, anything can suddenly happen which causes us to pass out, become lethargic, pain-ridden, crash into depression, expand up into bliss, or anything between those last two extremes! Because the energies are building again I wanted to share a few little tidbits with you to string together and view from another perspective.

First up is another X-class solar flare or energy release or transmission that happened early today.

Another thing was yesterday morning I noticed that, again, one of our atomic clocks had jumped an hour forward. Usually after a 24-hour cycle the atomic clock(s) will correct themselves, but this time jumping anomaly with two of my atomic clocks started on December 24, 2012 — the day after the very important “Three Days” of 12-21, 12-22 & 12-23-2012. I’ve never experienced my clocks jumping time before December 24, 2012, but have experienced both of them jumping hours, days, weeks and even months multiple times since that date.

And another anomaly to add to this current energetic mix was, last night after I went to bed, I kept hearing very distinct sounds both outside my house and inside my bedroom. The sounds I heard in my bedroom while laying in bed in the dark sounded very much like my cat playing with one of his toys and flipping it around and pouncing on it and so on. However, the noise I was hearing and believing was my cat became so loud and unusual that I yelled at him to ‘knock it off!’ four different times. Each time I turned my light on and physically got up to see what the cat was doing making such a racket, I found my bedroom empty. This happened four times! last night and each time I turned my light on to see what the cat was doing, I discovered he wasn’t even in my bedroom but in his pet bed in another room. Sorry for yelling at you Kitter!

I also got up four times and went to the back door to check if someone was outside my house wandering around out there or worse. But, as with the cat sounds in my bedroom, I found nothing and no one physical outside either. (I’ve been clairaudient my entire life and I still occasionally don’t recognize that what I’m hearing isn’t even physical.)

Let’s combine these anomalies and events to see what we can perceive about them.

More cosmic/galactic energies coming through our Sun as X-class transmissions
Linear time anomalies happening again
Hearing loud and clear non-physical sounds and/or voices etc. again
Increase in seeing bright Lights and flashes of Light and other Light patterns again
Sudden and rather large expansions of consciousness and Higher Awareness
The first 11-11 portal after 12-21-12 and 9-21-13
It’s looking, sounding, and feeling like we’re smack in the middle of another substantial portal crossing and literal movement forward now and will be through 11-13-13. (We’ll do more of this moving again in December 2013, and in January 2014 and so on.)

There’s more to this than only what I’ve said and listed above but I want you to get better used to discerning what’s going on energetically for yourselves and not dependent upon others to “define reality” for you. Use my and others information as confirmation and validation for what you yourself are sensing, perceiving and living on your own first. This is very important and needed and is part of the ongoing spiritual Ascension Process. This is how you learn to trust yourself, trust what you’re living, experiencing and perceiving on your own which is very important. ♥♥♥

Be ready for plenty more changes, plenty more sudden expansions to your current level of consciousness and awareness etc., and of suddenly having to let go of and release whatever and whomever you’re unexpectedly finding you absolutely must to continue growing with these NEW energies and changes they’re causing. And, do not fall into fear or worry over any anomalies you’re seeing and/or hearing now. They’re simply more signs that we’re on the energetic move once again and traveling through strange places and spaces and we’ll eventually reach our next temporary destination soon… only to continue traveling again later in December and the month after that and so on. I bet you never thought you’d be a Space Traveler in this unique, whole-planet way. Enjoy the Journey and the Process.

Denise

November 10, 2013

markpierre
12th November 2013, 10:21
With all the solarflares, powerful astrological configurations, and eclipses we have been riding through some pretty intense energies. There have been times when i felt fabulous, times when physical symptoms made me long for bed...but generally psychologically i have felt in a really good space through it all.

But beginning last night I began to experience a feeling of underlying unsettledness. I have no clear idea what this feeling is about. It feels like a general nervousness that relates to nothing I can pinpoint.

I thought it was just me, but then I saw a comment elsewhere where someone was complaining of feeling overwhelmed and confused and another person said..."yes there is a definite unsettled feeling today".

So I thought I'd check in and see what fellow Avalonians are feeling.

Anyone else feeling unsettled?

I'm used to this unsettled feeling. I've gotten okay with it. I might be generating happenings, instead of anticipating them.
I'll try to settle down, but I doubt if I can. I had that feeling right before that hurricane, and sure enough.
I have a precious friend there too, so I couldn't dismiss it.
But if it's something big, and if I know God, it'll be what vaults me the quickest to joy. If you're watching the world the way you're supposed to be watching yourself, you're a spectator. A little aloof. You can make any assessment at all of what you see.
I'm a little surprised at what I see really. And I think this is true for most people like you enfoldedblue, that I'm a bit more ready for anything.
If we can't stay in a frequency of release, we're not much good for anything. We just get pressured more to release.
My experience is that everything I'm forced to walk through is a screen over a complete surprise. Always a happy one. It hasn't failed yet.
Some very hard things, but no one is here to be punished.
Things like 10,000 people who all check out together is an agreement. They all kept it, now they're free. Job done. Knowing that, I can handle it without judgement. There will be more.
And I can also handle sorrow without judgement. I appreciate my sorrow. That appreciation has grown from somewhere.
Hang out in that somewhere as much as you can.

johnf
12th November 2013, 14:04
I am up way earlier than I want to be, third day in a row, (I think).
The Denise Hay article goes along fairly well with my experience.
Except I have no atomic clocks!
I am revisiting every "paranormal" experience I have had in my life in the
last couple of weeks.
Comparing notes with a small group of friends on skype
A very old experience from my grade school days came back this morning as I lay awake in
bed before giving up on going back to sleep.
It had to do with looking at something till all my previous experiences, and concepts about it
disappeared.
I was looking at a thermostat in my families house as if I had never seen it before.
It was a dusty boring thermostat a moment before and every time I looked at it later.
But for a short time it was a magical thing that was so amazing, because I was grasping it without
making it into a named object.
Not too long ago Agape posted this video which explains what I experienced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KtSmXHmiqA

I managed to do this a couple of times with my grade school friends too.
Looking at a person I had known for several years (to a grade school kid that is a big chunk of time),
and seeing a stranger who I would love to get to know.
I think we are moving closer to this type of perception, (and maybe beyond) as an ordinary part of
our global experience.

jf

Sidney
12th November 2013, 14:26
I was glad to see this thread this morning. Last night, I too felt a wave of energy, that left me feeling anxious, and I too have awakened much earlier than I normally would for the last few days. And I too have been revisiting my past paranormal experiences, this morning, in fact as I lay awake (too early) i used that time to think about the sum of my experiences, beginning with my all too close sighting of a ufo that followed me home from work one night. There has been a major uptick in solar activity the last couple weeks, and IMO it will continue until ISON makes its way back to where it came from.

Interesting times we are living, its a shame the majority of the population is oblivious to it.

Sunny-side-up
12th November 2013, 14:31
Hmm! yup feeling very indifferent atmo, body feels polluted and have neck and lower back tension, headache :( Weather cold and damp.

Lots of daily bad World news as normal! I'm getting through it best I can with this low energie area!

Always uplifted to be in touch with you all here in Avalon tho :)

Spiral of Light
12th November 2013, 15:37
Lots going on with me, too.

Some of these things are just like what you Avalonians have described above: waking up much earlier for a couple of weeks, hearing or feeling a low-toned vibration/sound in my right ear off and on along with hearing a sort of whistling background noise in both ears constantly, noticing an increase in synchronicities.

However, the most noticeable change of all is a huge increase in the manifestation of my desires/wants/needs. It's mind-blowing, really, but that's another story.

Vitalux
12th November 2013, 15:45
For what my two cents is worth....

Healthy life is always (more or less) in a state of balance.

We generally have just as many bad days :frusty: as we have good days :high5:.

In my thoughts, depression is caused by too much preoccupation in human misery:drama:.
I often tell those around me, that life is like a puppy.
You can focus on the front end, or you can focus on the rear end.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/40ec5f44a92c104424d3b5a20979c246/tumblr_mlqn3yaO8y1rygc5yo1_500.gif

I am glad I never became a proctologist :noidea:

RunningDeer
12th November 2013, 16:27
Over the last couple of weeks, I’ve begun new chapters while I closed out old ones. I feel a bit scattered with tying up loose ends.

First bit of snow this morning, but I still feel I’m in the spring of 2014. I don’t know why I say that. Maybe it’s significant turning point for me.

More often now, I catch that life is an illusion. It’s hard to put into words; task is begun and completed at the same time. Like dishes need to be washed and they’re done. I’m not analyzing it. Only pay attention. Another example, I’ll put an object down and notice that it’s down, but it wasn’t me. I partake in seeing the final result. And it’s a final result because that’s what I see, i.e., created.

I notice that Wolfie, my dog, will not see me ‘there’. I rationalized that his sight is failing. But there are times when his behavior is different, where I watch him search and I myself feel ‘not here’. He’ll walk right past me in his search.

So for now, the way I’ll live is - the more unbound, untethered, then I’m open to all possibility. Thus, the more I continue to see how things are not. Which in turn, opens to another way to be, live, see, exist, discover...

Honestly? I like the mystery that unfolds. It’s freeing at one level.

Yesterday, I posted this on the “Here and Now” on confirmation of what I knew:

A question I put to myself, “Will the human version 2.0 of faster, smarter, better [transhuman] make me obsolete?”

Immediately followed was, “We’re already the perfect version. It’s only that I continue to uncover it’s subtleties.”

No sooner was the answer received when a blast of ten+ white doves flew high above the skies and disappeared into the clouds.

And as the next Q&A concluded, a second blast of 10+ white doves flew by and disappeared into the clouds. I grabbed my binoculars and ran outside. Drats! All gone. It wasn’t that I needed confirmation. I wanted to visit them a bit longer.

The follow-up answer was, “One need not look outside for what is within.”

UPDATE: Double checked on how to spell trans-human and found: Transhumanism (abbreviated as H+ or h+)

Peace,
Paula :wave:

Conchis
12th November 2013, 16:35
I have felt a sense of 'something BIG is happening or about to happen but can't put my finger on it' for as long as I can remember. In the last several years I've experienced what I call a definite acceleration in awareness and clarity coincided with an ever growing sense of urgency but I try not to assign it to anything specific as that seems futile considering. I feel that whether people know it or not we are feeling everything that's going on in this world. I do try to keep balanced and level headed generating love. I'm very aware that we are being constantly programmed from numerous directions possibly even through exotic weapons we are kept stressed out. Based on the establishment controlled media's (which I'm not so sure that Alex jones isn't a part of) constant stream of perception management that's based in fear propaganda who wouldn't be on edge? This stuff on top of the natural events which humans no doubt are sensitive to, it's a lot to process. Lately my mantra has been 'be gentle with ourselves and each other'. The loss of life in the Philippines, the nuclear plant in Japan, the wars for profit and the massive murder thats being perpetrated by the overlords, this isn't happy times for planet earth. My guess, the only people not feeling something are totally dead in the water or in a zombie state.

Couldn't have said it any better. That's exactly the way I've been feeling. I've had this sense of a huge black wave hanging over the west coast and rolling in for the last 2 years. I don't know what that wave is, but it's big and black. I try to keep it all positive. I try to prepare myself and my family without sounding like I've left the planet. I've tried to keep those healing vibes emanating, but it does seem to me that we are perched on interesting times.

MargueriteBee
12th November 2013, 16:36
Yeah me too, waking up way to early. Sometimes it seems like I can hear someone in the back ground. It's a down load I guess. Feeling pretty good otherwise.

RunningDeer
12th November 2013, 16:39
Not too long ago Agape posted this video which explains what I experienced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KtSmXHmiqA
jf

Thanks, John & Agape. Part of me understand it. I'll post here for others.

BUDDHA BY NATURE ~1~ "Everything Is A Moment" - Tai Situ
8KtSmXHmiqA

Delight
12th November 2013, 16:56
Thanks for the thread!

I too have felt very unsettled!!! I am wide awake at late hours and want to stay in bed in the cozy sleepiness once I go to sleep. I have had a 'worried" feeling and I only have had 51% confidence that the "wave" of my dreads are powerless.

This A.M. I had a dream of a tsunami. I was with my two brothers at a furniture business about a quarter mile from a river. In the dream the river was in a tourist visited wilderness. However I knew, in "this economy" the tourists had dwindled off and that was also a theme for the furniture business. We saw the river coming up like a wave out of the banks. I waited for the water to hit. However it never did.

That seems like a sign that though there may be loss of "business" as usual and I may be afraid of disaster, I can be reassured. Today I am getting ready for the coldest night as the arctic air is blasting south from Canada. Tomorrow is a day I had noticed for a prediction.

My intenton is to stay in the relieved feeling of my dream where my fear was unsubstantiated.

enfoldedblue
12th November 2013, 17:21
Four o'clock in the morning here...and here I am. Lay awake for ages working to soothe my energy. I feel somewhat calmer...but awake. I'll try going back to sleep soon.

Thanks to everyone who replied...it is great to be able to communicate with others about these things.

LOVE

Chanlo23
12th November 2013, 18:54
I have been having odd dreams of late, but last night, I only got a few minutes of sleep as well. Yesterday, after reading Tesla's thread on Egypt/Titan, I started seeing flashes of images from an RV session on Titan a few years ago. As a result, I felt the need to compile some of the images I kept seeing. After I finished one composite, I tried to go to sleep, but could kept waking up if I did manage to drift off for a few minutes. I noted the night sky was VERY bright and and would wake me if I fell asleep, then go dark again once I was awake. I have started a thread in the UFO section using this image, but I wonder if this looks familiar to anyone else.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?65355-Prisoners-of-Titan&p=756823#post756823

Arak
12th November 2013, 18:59
Just tired. And very agressive dreams. Lots of killing, war and natural catastrophes. :/

johnf
12th November 2013, 21:15

http://31.media.tumblr.com/40ec5f44a92c104424d3b5a20979c246/tumblr_mlqn3yaO8y1rygc5yo1_500.gif

Good point, focus on the puppies, and the proper end of the puppy.

jf

DeDukshyn
13th November 2013, 00:03
I awoke this morning feeling like I had just awaken after 1000 years of sleep - like I wasn't even me ...

EDIT:
To elaborate, I felt unsettled, like I was a bit of a void - similar to a feeling I had when I had my belief system shattered - any empty sort of feeling - but neither really good or bad, but unsettling due to unfamiliarity.

I feel when these instances come upon you, it may be a signal that you can change yourself rather easily, before old habits try to resettle in.

Not necessarily a bad thing if one can "read" these things, but can be very unsettling for some - especially for those who have not had such an experience in the past.

Anyway, that's how it felt for me ...

onawah
13th November 2013, 00:46
"Unsettled" is a good word to describe the feeling.
Also, like I'm learning to ground in a new way, as if the Earth has re-positioned herself and I just noticed.
Focusing on the right end of the puppy is good advice!

Good point, focus on the puppies, and the proper end of the puppy.

jf

Wind
13th November 2013, 00:56
I've seen really intense heavy dreams and my sleep has been interrupted. If I don't get enough continuous sleep I always feel a bit weird, but otherwise I'm feeling quite calm. What keeps me up at nights besides coffee? Well, the L-waves (earthquakes) and the Sun. How about the feeling of expectation? It's always there, in the background.

seleka
13th November 2013, 01:00
Thank you for articulating this. I feel it too. I almost posted it to facebook last night to see if anyone else felt it. Thank you for your courage.

Sidney
13th November 2013, 02:05
I've seen really intense heavy dreams and my sleep has been interrupted. If I don't get enough continuous sleep I always feel a bit weird, but otherwise I'm feeling quite calm. What keeps me up at nights besides coffee? Well, the L-waves (earthquakes) and the Sun. How about the feeling of expectation? It's always there, in the background.

Last night was the third night in a row that I awoke at 3:10 am. Are they turning up the "tower alarm system" in the middle of the night to further turn us into daytime zombies???

I have experienced intense anxiety all day today though, surely from the solar activity.:blink:

onawah
14th November 2013, 04:12
I feel like I am turning the corner now, and seeing more clearly what this new space I am in is all about.
If I had to sum it up in one word, I would say "wholeness". :nod:

seleka
14th November 2013, 04:28
I agree, the edginess seems to have lifted for me as well. I feel energized, peaceful and hopeful. Happiness and smiling. The energies are so wonderful today!

Calamus
14th November 2013, 04:29

enfoldedblue
14th November 2013, 09:08
Good to hear others are feeling better today :). I'm feeling pretty good too. Last night I got some scathing feedback from my brother in law in relation to a new website I have been spending ages developing (it means a lot because the website is to promote my skills) . It was a real blow! I almost wonder if unconsciously I knew it was coming. The good news is that once I recovered from the initial blow, I realized the feedback was incredibly valuable. While it means a lot more work, it also means the quality of this project will be much greatly improved. so I am feeling vibrant and optimistic now.

Thanks to everyone who shared :)