PDA

View Full Version : Ancient City in India Irradiated by Atomic Blast

irishspirit
4th October 2010, 15:03
Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating from 8,000 to 12,000 years ago," says this article by Phillip Coppens. The blast "destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people."
Coppens speculates that the blast was the result of some sort of atomic warfare - perhaps aliens.

I, on the other hand, think the blast was triggered by the Gothenburg magnetic reversal.

A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-mile-square area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. The radiation is still so intense that the area is highly dangerous.

"For some time it has been established that there is a very hight rate of birth defects and cancer in the area, (where) the levels of radiation have registered so high that the Indian government has cordoned off the region. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945."

http://www.evolutionaryleaps.com/Ancient_City_in_India_Irradiated_by_Atomic_Blast.h tm

Swami
4th October 2010, 15:32
Once I read/heard a story about a dessert in which on a certain depth in the sand there's a big glass plate.
The heat of "making" this glass plate had to be tremendous.
Could this have been a Nuke.....??

irishspirit
4th October 2010, 15:35
Hi Swami,

I hope you are well!!!

I am still open on this. I need more evidence before jumping the gun. However, all evidence thus far seems to lean towards a Nuke. However, I do wonder if perhaps a Comet could have something to do with this?

Teakai
5th October 2010, 09:22
Once I read/heard a story about a dessert in which on a certain depth in the sand there's a big glass plate.
The heat of "making" this glass plate had to be tremedous.

Possibly - I've thought it might have been. The Vedas and othe Indian writings have lots to say about Vimanas and go on to describe the might of the weapons they have.

Maybe history does keep repeating itself over and over.

Project_Buggy_Beach
5th October 2010, 10:00
If you read David Icke’s Human Race Get Off Your Knees there is a picture in there of an old stone tablet that has the unmistakable carving of a tank and helicopter, very similar to what was used in Desert Storm, either it happened in the past or they were very good at accurately seeing the future.

Richard
5th October 2010, 11:52
This is another story that has been completely debunked.
The crux of the matter is that, some people are claiming that our ancestors had nuclear weapons, and proof of the fact is in the radioactive skeletal remains at Mohenjo-Daro itself. Apparently, a reference to an incidence in the Mahabharata looks too similar to a nuclear explosion. Since it is impossible to imagine such events with such vividity, it has to be more than a mere coincidence.

Apparently some other tangible proofs of ancient nuclear India exist too. Remains at Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa are apparently highly radioactive. Radioactivity, of such high proportion, as has been allegedly recorded at the archeological sites, can’t come into existence right out of the blue. Coupled with the fact that these two civilizations came to an abrupt end, which in it self is a mystery, the nuclear explosion,
apparently, fits quite snuggly.
The total number of skeletons found at the main site of Mohenjo-Daro, during the initial archeological digging during 1922-1931, was, just 37. 14 of those, including a minor, were found inside a small room, 1 was found in a blocked lane. Let me quote Prof. G.F.Dales from his “The Mythical Massacre at Mohenjo-daro”, (he was of course debunking the myth of Aryan invasion, much to the joy of Hindu apologists).
Quote:
Nine years of extensive excavations at Mohenjo-daro (1922-31) - a city of three miles in circuit – yielded the total of some 37 skeletons, or parts thereof, that can be attributed with some certainty to the period of the Indus civilizations. Some of these were found in contorted positions and that suggest anything but orderly burials. Many are either disarticulated or incomplete….Where are the burned fortresses, the arrow heads, weapons, pieces of armor, the smashed chariots and bodies of the invaders and defenders? Despite the extensive excavations at the largest Harappan sites, there is not a single bit of evidence that can be brought forth as unconditional proof of an armed conquest and the destruction on the supposed scale of the Aryan Invasion.
Later excavation unearthed more Skeletal remains in other Indus valley ruins like Harappa, Dholavira, Lothal etc., which numbered a little more than 300. [I am not sure of the exact number.]

It is an absolute lie that bodies littered the streets of these ruins. There isn’t a shred of evidence of an instantaneous mass death, as evidenced in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Some of these skeletons were actually buried at different ground level, pointing to different periods of time. There isn’t any evidence of any major war or invasion itself.

What is the source :

Site after site, relentlessly claim the above story, basically copy/pasting each other, but fail to give any reference to original news article. There is no mention of a press release, or something similar, by the Government of India or Pakistan or Britain. This huge event i.e. unearthing of such a radioactive skeleton, which has the potential of turning our history book right on its head, is not even mentioned in any archeological web sites like ASI, or Mohenjodaro.net or Harappa.com, or even the Hindu propaganda web sites. (These Hindu apologist sites do claim that the vedic India was nuclear, but, thankfully, do not point at the ruins of Indus Valley civilization as evidence. They have their own reasons, of course.)

Unless there is a huge conspiracy to cover up the fact, for some unknown reason, in which even the Government of India is actively taking part, this story is absolutely bunk and that too, a sloppy one.
Source: http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/852612-post584.html

Carmody
5th October 2010, 12:53
The heat of "making" this glass plate had to be tremedous.

That is in Africa. South west from the Giza complex, IIRC. Just my vague recollection. it's been in more than a few books. The last ones i think I read that mentioned in.. was the works of Laurence Gardner.

Crap. Laurence died in August 2010. I wonder what his next book was.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurence_Gardner

Swami
5th October 2010, 13:44
Hi Swami,

I hope you are well!!!

I am still open on this. I need more evidence before jumping the gun. However, all evidence thus far seems to lean towards a Nuke. However, I do wonder if perhaps a Comet could have something to do with this?

There's another story, that popped back up while I was chopping wood this afternoon with my six pound axe......... (Need some training to canalize a bit of anger....:evil:)

There's a guy named shumaker, if I recollect well the same one as from the shumaker levi 9. He was on a trip in Australia(?) checking out isotopes of craters (nuclear blasts......???????) which presumably are called meteor-impacts or - craters.

Once there was a youtube on the net about this subject bit it didn't last long....

He mysteriously died in a frontal carcrash in the middle of nowhere coming back with the results of his investigations into this matter.

Investigate it...!

I used to have all this stuff on harddrives but somebody smoked them out, three in one go. I think the youtube vid on my machine was the reason they came in!. So I dont keep track of stuff anymore. Its the intuition that does the work these days, toghether with me of course......:cool:

My machine is acting weird again these days, am I hitting nerves?? To those who know what I mean...... piss off, I wont give in, I am a Human Being during this cycle of incarnations :suspicious::smokin:

Arpheus
7th October 2010, 23:06
I am sorry richard but i have to disagree with you on that one,simply because if a nuke happened back then close enough to the ground level would simply disintegrate LOTS of people and there would be absolutely NO human remains of the cited bodies anywhere to be found,and you dont have to be a scientist to know that as well,its simply basic physics,if you read the Baghavd ghita the spelling may be all messed up,maybe kryia can come to my rescue here since she is indian she probably knows better then i do,not sure if thats the right book,i am talking about the book that talks about the life of Krishna Arjuna and the conflict that happened between him and his family,that book describes the nuke in an allegoric form but its very clear when you read that its describing and Atomic explosion,i believe that it has happened,to come out trying to debunk just because there are no human remains by the thousands is just silly ,also there is no way to know how powerful the explosion was or how big the nuke was,so to do this comparison to the hiroshima nagasaki bombs is also silly without real facts.Now i cant prove that it happened but i have a gut feeling it did based on the books i read from the Vedic stories and teaching,and from my understanding most of the Vedic stuff hasnt been altered as much as a lot of material out there because its really old writings and been around for quite some time,and remains close to the truth that happened back then or as close as it gets,thats my personal view and believe.And i dont think this is a subject that esy to try and come out with debunking,just because sounds too far fetched that someone back in some ancient civilization a long time ago had Nuclear bomb technology.Are you kidding?They build pyramids and other magnificent cities that we cant even dream of doing it today with all our useless tech,so its most likely that they did have access to that type of thing and much more,its only logical actually.That's my two cents anyway.
Peace and light brother!

Luke
8th October 2010, 07:33
I am sorry richard but i have to disagree with you on that one,simply because if a nuke happened back then close enough to the ground level would simply disintegrate LOTS of people and there would be absolutely NO human remains of the cited bodies anywhere to be found
There would also be nothing of the city left. Those were not big by our standards, around 35,000 residents in it's height
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9a/Mohenjodaro_Sindh.jpeg
The art and architecture of the place is quite interesting though, and worth studying.
Now , I remember reading reference to finding fused sand /silica glass plain on site near Mohenjo-daro, but have not found any hard reference to that.

Swami
8th October 2010, 15:26
Now , I remember reading reference to finding fused sand /silica glass plain on site near Mohenjo-daro, but have not found any hard reference to that.

I just love how you put that sentence together Saico,........ eeh Luke....:nod:
Congrats on your mod status.....:thumb:

Fredkc
8th October 2010, 16:26
There's a guy named shumaker, if I recollect well the same one as from the shumaker levi 9. He was on a trip in Australia(?) checking out isotopes of craters (nuclear blasts......???????) which presumably are called meteor-impacts or - craters.
Ok, not uncommon it seems, for a meteor to explode above/near ground. Most likely even produces a mushroom cloud, too.

Now, how you get from there to radiation present, I have no clue.

Swami
12th October 2010, 09:13
Phil Schneider - November 1995 Lecture

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9042499324182317197#

from minute 35:00

shiva777
15th December 2010, 18:14
Radiation still so intense, the area is highly dangerous. A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing development was being built.

For some time it has been established that there is a very high rate of birth defects and cancer in the area under construction. The levels of radiation there have registered so high on investigators' gauges that the Indian government has now cordoned off the region. Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945.

http://veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in-india-irradiated-from-atomic-blast

Corncrake
15th December 2010, 18:46
Very interested to read this. I first heard about this incident at a Gregg Braden lecture on his book Fractal Time and 2012 in London a couple of months ago. He was using it as an example of the cyclical nature of our past and the end of world ages.

str8thinker
15th December 2010, 19:48
Of course, you don't have to explode a nuclear bomb to produce radiation. Chernobyl's a good example of what can happen.

PathWalker
15th December 2010, 20:06
Very interested to read this. I first heard about this incident at a Gregg Braden lecture on his book Fractal Time and 2012 in London a couple of months ago. He was using it as an example of the cyclical nature of our past and the end of world ages.

I also read about this in Greg Braden book 'The God Code' . He also quote there ancient Indian texts that are older then the bible (bible is only 1600 years old) describing the nuclear war.

Ahkenaten
16th December 2010, 02:15
I read somewhere that under certain very rare circumstances massive colonies of biological organisms (microorganisms) can also cause a fissionable reaction and blast.........................and that it has happened in the past

ronbono57
16th December 2010, 02:59
Reading a few of Z Sitchin's books and the Sumerian texts they tell of a nuclear battle in those very spots between the offspring of Enki and Enlil. I think in south-western Egypt there is a huge are full of desert sand turned into globs of glass. From space can be seen the spots where it looks like nuclear blasts have gone off in Mesopotamia, Egypt and the Indus valley. I believe the ancient texts of India also tell similar stories.

Gustav
1st March 2011, 21:16
Darn, ronbono57, I wanted to mention that also, but you beat me to it.. Sitchin shows a picture of the arabian peninsula, I believe at the end of the third book, where you are supposed to see that there is a large area darkened, whereas surrounding desert is lighter. Personally, I don't see it, nor do I know if I believe it. But it is an interesting subject. Reading all the ancient stories, nukes must have been going at a rate of 5 per minute in those those days ;).

Marshlight
1st April 2011, 04:10
Interesting, this seems to go along with the stories told in the Atharva Veda texts of ancient India. The texts describe a weapon that sounds very similar to an atomic weapon. Interestingly the Vedas also cover flying machines known as Vimanas, which sound very similar to what people describe today as UFOs. Thanks for passing that along.

Atlas
4th October 2014, 15:11
This video attempts to debunk the Mohenjo Daro's atomic blast:

K9ed_hWZnl8
Related e-book: "Ancient Atom Bombs":

http://ufospaning.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/jason-colavito-ancient-atom-bombs.jpg
Link to PDF (http://www.jasoncolavito.com/uploads/3/7/5/9/3759274/colavito_-_ancient_atom_bombs.pdf) (31 pages)[/QUOTE]

A Voice from the Mountains
5th October 2014, 18:24
I notice the article in the OP is 404'd and Phil Coppens is dead. I really think Coppens was murdered by attacking his health through some means. His illness came on suddenly and at a very young age, while he was exposing lots of stuff that various authorities didn't like to see.

There are many problematic things presented by the very existence of Mohenjo Daro, even aside from its melted bricks and still-elevated levels of radiation. Its age, size and sophistication already present a real headache to historians.

Observer1964
7th October 2014, 08:15
The sumerian tablets talk about a nucleair destructuction some 5000 yrs B.C.

HplVRpr1z-w

belljoshua565
24th October 2014, 21:34
Hi
I highly doubt that a comet impact will result in such high levels of radioactvity though. And wouldn't a comet or asteroid impact leave a huge crater?

Observer1964
25th October 2014, 00:47
Lonar crater in India has all the marks of a blastcrater.

http://go2add.com/images/Pultusk/LonarCrater.jpg

And is equal in size to the Castle Bravo Crater at Bikini.

http://all-geo.org/highlyallochthonous/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Castle_bravo_crater.jpg

Castle Bravo Crater was excavated by a 15 megatonne nuclear bomb in 1954,

fd1IFjBNNVo

x39eRJA1aVU

KaiLee
25th October 2014, 01:37
This is the scientist :-

"... in 1963, Eugene Shoemaker published his landmark paper analyzing the similarities between the Barringer crater and craters created by nuclear test explosions in Nevada. Carefully mapping the sequence of layers of the underlying rock, and the layers of the ejecta blanket, where those rocks were deposited in reverse order, he demonstrated that the nuclear craters and the Barringer crater were structurally similar in nearly all respects. His paper provided the clinching arguments in favor of an impact, finally convincing the last doubters."
http://www.barringercrater.com/about/history_6.php

And his death 30+ years later:-
"Shoemaker spent much of his later years searching for and finding several previously unnoticed or undiscovered impact craters around the world. Shoemaker died on July 18, 1997 during one such expedition following a head on car accident while on the Tanami Road northwest of Alice Springs, Australia. His vehicle and another were thought to be using the center, relatively smooth part of a heavily rutted, unimproved road. On seeing Shoemaker approaching, the driver of the other vehicle pulled hard to his left, and had Shoemaker done the same, the vehicles likely would have passed each other. But Shoemaker, as an American accustomed to driving on the right side of the road, instinctively pulled hard to his right and so directly into the path of the other vehicle. A head-on collision in which Shoemaker's vehicle was traveling at 80 km/hr and the approaching vehicle at 50 km/hr ensued in which Shoemaker was killed instantly and his wife severely injured."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Merle_Shoemaker

lucidity
25th October 2014, 04:27
Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating from 8,000 to 12,000 years ago," says this article by Phillip Coppens. The blast "destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people."
Coppens speculates that the blast was the result of some sort of atomic warfare - perhaps aliens.

I, on the other hand, think the blast was triggered by the Gothenburg magnetic reversal.

A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-mile-square area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. The radiation is still so intense that the area is highly dangerous.

"For some time it has been established that there is a very hight rate of birth defects and cancer in the area, (where) the levels of radiation have registered so high that the Indian government has cordoned off the region. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945."

http://www.evolutionaryleaps.com/Ancient_City_in_India_Irradiated_by_Atomic_Blast.h tm

I wonder if this "10 miles west of Jodhpur" location correlates with
a radiation map of the world.
Here is such a map: http://radioactiveathome.org/map/
I'm sure there are others.

have a nice day

lucidity :-)

Mu2143
25th October 2014, 10:53