PDA

View Full Version : Rumours aside, something big is about to happen

irishspirit
4th October 2010, 15:05
Buckle up.

As I type this, a flurry of activity is taking place within security and financial circles around the world. Normally, this would signify just another busy day in the hard-working quarters of modern defence and finance, however this time there is good reason to suspect that the world may be about to witness something historic.

If not something violent, then certainly something spectacular.

I知 not going to waste time on a long, detailed post. Instead, I知 going to present the data, the facts and the patterns. Then I知 going to make you make up your own mind.

First are the financial movements that preceded the security movements, starting with the CNN Money report on October 1st, which shows an unusual .15 yield on treasury bonds. Basically, investors are betting big time on 惣ou know what hitting the fan shortly.

Digging a little deeper we begin to see something interesting emerge. As of closing (again, October 1) on Friday, we see some unusually high option volume reported in Schaeffer痴 Investment Research supporting this trend.

http://bretthenebery.wordpress.com/2010/10/04/rumours-aside-something-big-is-about-to-happen/

Beth
4th October 2010, 15:46
Irish, I've heard quite a few people say, think, feel that something large was going to come down this fall. I'm more of an empath, so for me it comes down to what I feel, and agree something is looming.

irishspirit
4th October 2010, 17:14
Beth,

I agree. Although, I am trying my best to change that feeling. Hopefully, just hopefully, we will get enough people wigth positive energy/thoughts to turn this one around.

I love GOOD NEWS!

norman
4th October 2010, 17:33
I have to agree too.

It's a similar feeling to the one I got when I first noticed that political talking heads were offering 2 packs of lies for the price of one. That was over the issue of a pensions crisis and the universality of the UK National Health Service ( which keeps people alive longer !)

This time it feels like it's about the fact that the 'endless' tap of credit at the top of the finacial pyramid, which has always been fictitious and bogus, has been turned hard OFF!.....

All my logical instincts tell me they would never have done that unless it was the very last act before a massive "event". They seem to be anticipating a complete loss of normal economic and social conditions and have retreated to their exclusive lofty high domains to sit back and watch it all happen. They had to pull the plug on the economy before it hit, because there won't 'be' an economic environment for them to function in later on.

I'm most angry about the fact that they managed to con us into giving them a massive free handout at the same time that they stuck the knife into our bellies.

irishspirit
4th October 2010, 17:42
I'm most angry about the fact that they managed to con us into giving them a massive free handout at the same time that they stuck the knife into our bellies.

Hi Norman,

I do not think there was much we could have done about that. The only difference between this theft and the previous thefts, is that they advised us that they where stealinng the money this time.

Carmody
5th October 2010, 01:47
The local equivalent of the state police have been training in the dark (I mean no lights), and even in the heavy rain..for a week straight. Almost every night.

They've been doing what sounds like group 'take downs'. Many shots, in a rush, after some sort of set-up. I live near a gun range. And among the gunfire (the normal daytime bits)..I can sometimes see wild turkeys in flocks, and deer, in my back and front yard. They live nearby as hunters go out into the woods to hunt, they don't hunt close to the city, on the edge of the city. So the critters sometimes live in the safe zone..which is.... In the woods, close to the city. Where it's safe. Listening to gunfire. Life can be strange.

Point is, in the 5 years I've lived here, they've never, in my memory, ever trained like that, period.

Rimbaud
5th October 2010, 02:16
Irish, I've heard quite a few people say, think, feel that something large was going to come down this fall. I'm more of an empath, so for me it comes down to what I feel, and agree something is looming.

Beth, does your empathy have anything to do with that recently discovered "Earthlike" Planet that seems to be shooting out lazer like signals towards Earth recently? If so then I have a very similar feeling..I really think that this might be it...but who knows.. suppression rules the day.
Love

Andrew

Operator
5th October 2010, 03:34
Beth,
I agree. Although, I am trying my best to change that feeling. Hopefully, just hopefully, we will get enough people wigth positive energy/thoughts to turn this one around.
I love GOOD NEWS!

You automatically assumed something big is also bad .... something big can be very good too.
I am feeling something is heading our way for quite a while now .... whatever it is we'll turn it into something good.

Besides it's how you look at it. If e.g. the economy fails I don't see it necessarily as bad ... it will be hard perhaps but it will also show us something good.
There are things we don't recognize (anymore). They tend to scare us ... But did you realize that a good adventure movie requires a lot of danger too ?
What's coming is adventure ... life is an adventure ... enjoy the ride, however hard it may become. Live !

Dale
5th October 2010, 03:38
something big can be very good too.

Exactly right!

I, too, have the feeling that "something big" may be waiting around the corner, but who is to say it will be terrible?

Like everything else, it'll be what we make of it.

Rimbaud
5th October 2010, 04:09
Exactly right!

I, too, have the feeling that "something big" may be waiting around the corner, but who is to say it will be terrible?

Like everything else, it'll be what we make of it.

Big in a ...really big kind of way...Dale I really believe that this is "Disclosure" at last...They're drip feeding us info almost every day now..besides I've been aware of it..I can't explain it, but feel that it's closer than ever.

Rimbaud

Rimbaud
5th October 2010, 04:14
The local equivalent of the state police have been training in the dark (I mean no lights), and even in the heavy rain..for a week straight. Almost every night.

They've been doing what sounds like group 'take downs'. Many shots, in a rush, after some sort of set-up. I live near a gun range. And among the gunfire (the normal daytime bits)..I can sometimes see wild turkeys in flocks, and deer, in my back and front yard. They live nearby as hunters go out into the woods to hunt, they don't hunt close to the city, on the edge of the city. So the critters sometimes live in the safe zone..which is.... In the woods, close to the city. Where it's safe. Listening to gunfire. Life can be strange.

Point is, in the 5 years I've lived here, they've never, in my memory, ever trained like that, period.

Carmody...I honestly believe that if the time ever comes...those goons with their "peashooters" will realise their mistake and return home to be with their families and await whatever happens to us all.

Rimbaud

Ahkenaten
5th October 2010, 05:07
what is happening not even behind the scenes relates to the real estate derivatives.................this ponzi scheme wherein mortgage instruments were sliced and diced and resold sometimes THOUSANDS of times, yes - thousands of times, still is going on and was not addressed or curtailed two years ago when TSHTF.......................so the time bomb is ticking! And this suddenly has become even worse as courts around the US have found that the banks and in particular the electronic system used to facilitate derivatives trades called MERS do not have standing in court in actions to foreclose.........................what this means is that the banks, when push comes to shove, cannot lay claim to the real estate they used as collateral for the most enormous ponzi scheme ever devised by human beings. In any case, it appears that the banks and hedge funds may have killed themselves with their own greed - especially considering that over 60,000,000 properties are in foreclosure in the US!!! And as if things couldn't get worse for the banks, it is possible that the device they have used to facilitate their trading - MERS - may have created a situation in which not only can they not foreclose, but if property holders become aware of it, they could preemptively bring actions to Quiet Title on these properties thereby eliminating the banks and MERS from their titles, leaving the present owners SOLE owners of properties ..... and in the process bankrupting the banks. This news has barely made the back page of any papers, and when stories appear they are sanitized, leaving out the relevant parts that would inform home owners that they should take action against the banks - now, in actions to quiet title, or as part of bankruptcy proceedings, challenge Banks' standing to foreclose. This is a GIGANTIC problem.......just the other day the big (very troubled) banks like Bank of America and Wells Fargo announced that they are putting foreclosure proceedings on hold in the 23 states in the US that require court foreclosure proceedings......what the article did NOT state is that the reason they are doing that is because the courts have found they HAVE NO STANDING............how much you want to bet that the banks are now pressuring Congress and State Legislatures to make a legal fix for them, but the problem with that in the US is that Property Rights are a core value in the States and NO ONE, NO ONE would fail to grasp that a legal fix would be tantamount to openly taking all property away from home-owners, which would enflame the populance, if nothing else would! The banks are in deep doo-doo of their own making.....AND THIS my friends is what is going on. Pumped up fake value in real estate caused the melt-down two years ago leading to the bail-out with no accountability at all.......no underlying problems in the financial system were addressed or corrected because too many people were and are up to their ears in it and are STILL MAKING LOTS OF MONEY OFF THIS MISERY....................

The situation must self-correct. It is unsustainable, and everyone in the know knows it, and the rest of us are about to find out all about it, these things just cannot be kept secret forever!

Humble Janitor
5th October 2010, 05:23
I am just in the middle right now. I am seeing constant references to something "bad" along with disclosure-like information. I'm still highly excited about the Gliese system and a sea of empathic feelings washed over when I first read about it. It was so awesome to find out about that. I'm hoping that we'll eventually reunite with our galactic family.

It's good to have a balance of both but I'm in no hurry to "prepare" for anything drastic. When the time comes, I will know what to do.

、=[Post Update]=、

Big in a ...really big kind of way...Dale I really believe that this is "Disclosure" at last...They're drip feeding us info almost every day now..besides I've been aware of it..I can't explain it, but feel that it's closer than ever.

Rimbaud

I certainly agree. I think "they" have finally realized that they are no match for the minds of folks that WANT the truth and want it NOW.

Rimbaud
5th October 2010, 05:57
I am just in the middle right now. I am seeing constant references to something "bad" along with disclosure-like information. I'm still highly excited about the Gliese system and a sea of empathic feelings washed over when I first read about it. It was so awesome to find out about that. I'm hoping that we'll eventually reunite with our galactic family.

It's good to have a balance of both but I'm in no hurry to "prepare" for anything drastic. When the time comes, I will know what to do.

、=[Post Update]=、

I certainly agree. I think "they" have finally realized that they are no match for the minds of folks that WANT the truth and want it NOW.

I'll just go as the mood takes me my friend..just like you!...whatever the result I'll just be excited and never afraid!...I just am convinced that it'll be soon!

Cheers

Rimbaud

ascendingstarseed
5th October 2010, 06:42
The big banks are in real trouble now that they've been busted on the illegal foreclosures...that on top of the collapsing commercial loan market may cause the dominoes to fall economically

Lets not forget there's a massive health crisis brewing down South along the Gulf...people are dropping dead, falling sick and thousands are demanding evacuation, at some point that will surely come to a head.

I've also been feeling something BIG is about to happen since last fall...now that the BP spill has quieted down it still feels as tho something even bigger is looming.

The difference now is I no longer live in fear of what may be coming because I know whatever happens that the white hats are at work behind the scenes...

Operator
5th October 2010, 11:15
Just a thought: "What if Clif High's Israeli mistake means that a nuclear strike is prevented by obvious and public ET intervention ?"
How a nuclear attack can be turned into some great :pleasantry: news

Humble Janitor
5th October 2010, 11:35
Just a thought: "What if Clif High's Israeli mistake means that a nuclear strike is prevented by obvious and public ET intervention ?"

I have nothing against them intervening if it will teach Israel and other nations not to mess around with nuclear weapons. I know this thing about "free will" forbids intervention.

pyrangello
5th October 2010, 12:42
I happen to clean out repo'd homes , have been doing it for 10 years. over 18 months ago we were cleaning out 2-4 homes a day. Since then I have been reading the foreclosure rate is up 38% yet our work cleaning out homes have dropped in less than half to maybe 3-5 a week. The normal foreclosure rate just like an unemployemnt rate is 3.5% of the homes default every year.

The homes that are in foreclosure are being stored like can goods right now and not being processed. And there are mnay that are saying they can live in their home from 2-3 years and nobody contacts them and there not making any payments either.

Yep I agree, is everything is very strange right now , just read an article this morning the so called rich are loading up on gold. Load up all you want, if your hungry at least you'll have something shiny to look at. Precious metals going up, stock market going up none of it makes sense, , my buddy day trades, says all the charts showing the market should be going south and it's not, no volume either. I think the entire system is being held up by stilts. The question now is when is the weight going to break the first stilt. Ahkenaten, your right on with your statement, illusion sold on an illusion of another illusion all based on greed.

One final thought for sure, FEAR does not exist , it is created from within by your thoughts and perception. When all this does take a tumble for correction, stay centered and you'll be fine . That is why we are all here to help keep each other centered. Will make it thru this , rest assured.

Ammit
5th October 2010, 13:09
Military things have been happening around where I work. We have a huge army camp close by and while traveling to work I have begun to see very large vehicals being moved away from there. I work with a friend who served in Afganistan, he also commented on this strange activity, he called some of the vehicals Mastiff 2`s, he also commented that they are used for patrols carrying 8 troops and 2 crew.

I saw a fleet of 8 of these at one time in a convoy, these were followed by 2 white lorries driven by camoflaged personnel. The lorries had no markings which is also unusual for there. We have also had a lot of air activity too, planes I have never seen in 20 years of living here, appear late at night and just fly around above the residential areas, which is also weired.

It is probably just some new exercises that they are performing, but, with all that is believed to be going on,,, who knows!!

LeeEllisMusic
5th October 2010, 13:30
The difference now is I no longer live in fear of what may be coming because I know whatever happens that the white hats are at work behind the scenes...

In the last month I have felt all my fear melt away. I have not been this much at peace and in a state of hopefullness in the longest time. Something has shifted...

That said, I have done my "preparations" as best I can afford, and am taking things day by day... Rough times ahead for sure, but GREAT LIGHT is at work and this IS what we came here for.

Fear not. Be in the moment. Visualize you Best Intentions. Breathe.
Go smell the flowers and hug someone you love. Be Kind.

We are as children, asleep in the Garden of Our Creator, having a dream that this is all real~
Make it an Adventure!
As Padre Pio said~
"Pray... Hope... and Don't Worry! :)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=889

Steven
5th October 2010, 13:42
Changes is in the air, that's for sure. When a massive part of humanity, consciously or unconsciously 'expect' big change, it can't do otherwise but to enforce this already wave of change. That is what the mayan pyramid of evolution of consciousness is all about. It'll be both good and bad. Some have so much to loose indeed.

Namaste, Steven

Operator
5th October 2010, 14:03
I know this thing about "free will" forbids intervention.

I was inspired by last weeks press conference. They have intervened already on nuclear missile sites ... so, I have no doubt that they will
do it again when they are used

Daft Ada
5th October 2010, 14:12
There is certainly something, no doubt about that. I can feel it, like a tension all around, i know not what it will be, good or bad, but I wish it would get on with it as the tension is making everyone restless and irritable.

tone3jaguar
5th October 2010, 14:29
The increase in the amplitude of information pertaining to the possibility of intelligent life off world on the mainstream media is significant. Especially when we keep in mind that patterns in the information on the cooperate media are always on purpose. I think that where it is leading is obvious. We will see.

sunflower
5th October 2010, 14:33

We are as children, asleep in the Garden of Our Creator, having a dream that this is all real~
Make it an Adventure!
As Padre Pio said~
"Pray... Hope... and Don't Worry!

Very good advice. All I have to do is follow it!:cool:

truthseekerdan
5th October 2010, 15:01
Time has come for us to unite against the tyrannical set up of the NWO...

8aK_0hifVQ0

Victoria Tintagel
5th October 2010, 16:00
Hi folks in Avalonian spirit! Something is going to happen, I am feeling that, definitely, but I am cautious...as all rules are changing and all laws and old paradigms are dissolving. We might be very surprised at the outcome when this BIG THING arrives. It is in fact already happening, lots of things come to convergence or merging......I feel. But this doesn't mean something spectacular in the outside world, necessarily. I have a hunch that Viking's posting of the Awakening as One trilogy, is a very important signal and sign of that BIG THING that seems hanging in the air.
We are the directors of this GAME I believe, so what is the change you want to see in this world, start being it and have fun. Joy is really the key to the portal of heaven.....don't worry!
Everybody has a piece of the puzzle and in this way we won't have to feel we are alone in this change, we are all living this change and we are the ones that we have been waiting for.....
that's not my creation, this last line, but it's a great one I think. Tint.

Lyricus
5th October 2010, 16:27
I've been feeling this way for sometime now. I can't decide whether something good or bad is looming, but the world feels different, a different kind of energy is in the air.

JoshERTW
5th October 2010, 16:32
First of all, I'm glad to see I'm not alone in the feelings of something big coming down the pipes. I look at that timewave zero/web bot release language projection graph and I can almost feel the anticipation in line with those charts when I think back over my life the last few months.

Operator: I had a similar thought, that whatever is coming (and I can no longer deny the feeling that it is 'something' and not my imagination) is quite possibly going to be good news, and possibly related to disclosure in some way - I think the "4 month's of release language" after whatever 'event' there is may simply represent the flow of information from a full (or near full) disclosure makign its impact on the population, and the changes inherent in such an event.

I'm hoping this is the case, Rimbaud, you mentioned the trickle of disclosure related information - last two weeks it was more like a steady flow, the same information that was out there before, to people like us here at Avalon who were actively searching it out, is starting to make the rounds (i.e. I've seen several MSM articles and video interviews lately which link the vatican announcements and the nuke press conference). The media is starting to make the connections that many of us have been aware of for a while and its moving quickly.

At the same time, almost in lock step, but slightly behind the "disclosure" horse, is the same old 'fear fear fear' talk. The original article posted on this thread is a good representation - "terrorists are ready to strike, not sure where but watch out cause it could be at a tourist attraction near you!" - "the big hitters in the finiancial system are throwing up lots of put options, they are anticipating a crash" etc. I saw the timing of these "travel advisories" as something which a warring faction (anti-disclosure) might toss out there to try and slow down the momentum of the recent "flow" of disclosure related news - more fear to distract. Makes me think of Peter Beter's analysis of the big "factions" i.e. Rockefellers/Rothchilds/Zionists etc. which is discussed in detail in some of David Wilcock's work.

That being said, 10/10/10 is coming up and we all know how the PTB like their symbolic dates - note today's fiasco over the violent climate change video by the group called 10:10... in which many people, including Agent Scully from the X-files, get blown up for denying climate change. Lots of people are mad, though I think its a good message - if we don't start caring about our planet, we're gonna be dead (though probably not in such a violent manner). Note: I have not yet seen the video.

On the whole MERS thing which has been touched upon in one of the above posts, this was touted by the voice of the white house at www.tbrnews.org as THE big financial deal for months now - that take on the finiancial side of it actually kind of puts a positive spin on things in my opinion - imagine if everyone just suddenly owned their property mortgage free, and the banks were left holding the bag? Here's hoping.

I hope this attempt to tie together the disparate points which I have seen as connected will help some of you.

viking
5th October 2010, 16:38
Yep ... feels weird folks...last night I woke up a couple of times with this thought ...'change' !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDhf_0QtM10

Well anyway, have a nice evening folks....

viking

tone3jaguar
5th October 2010, 17:08
The Luciferians are very worried. I got a nice little present two nights ago. It was the first spiritual attack sent my way in a few years. It was completely unprovoked. This particular aspect of the PTB seems to be very on edge right now.

lightblue
5th October 2010, 17:52
tone3
The Luciferians are very worried. I got a nice little present two nights ago. It was the first spiritual attack sent my way in a few years. It was completely unprovoked. This particular aspect of the PTB seems to be very on edge right now.

like what tone3? what did it feeel/look like? :unsure: l

Operator
5th October 2010, 17:55
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith

Carmody
5th October 2010, 17:57
me? I JUST had, 1 minute ago..a 'meat salesman' show up at my door, one where they want to sell you meats. Fish, shrimp, beef, chicken..direct.

His hands to my mouth.

This has never happened before- in my entire life, in 46 years of being on the planet, in the country I am in.

Color me acutely suspicious.

You see, I'm on the internet forums again. I may be paranoid about these things but paranoia is sometimes prudence.

Pardon me while I go and wash off my outer door handle to the house with something potent.

The first incident that took me off the net for a while was back in 2005, and it apparently is...directly connected to the situation that is driving David Dees (Dees illustration of Rense forum fame) out of Sweden.

I know the eyes of the animalistically insane (zero empathy) when I see them. I have prior up front and personal experience. This 'meat salesman' had those eyes. As well, one could say he had the eyes of someone with two agendas. One hidden and one in view. Actors. Politicians. Same same.

Fredkc
5th October 2010, 18:01
Hello;
Father Time (the old fart) here for just a moment.

In "Joe Vs. The Volcano" it was called "The Big Woo"

In financial circles it's called The Black Swan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_swan_theory)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c4/Cygnus_Atratus_Singapore.jpg/220px-Cygnus_Atratus_Singapore.jpg

The Black Swan Theory or "Theory of Black Swan Events" was developed by Nassim Nicholas Taleb to explain:
1) the disproportionate role of high-impact, hard to predict, and rare events that are beyond the realm of normal expectations in history, science, finance and technology,

2) the non-computability of the probability of the consequential rare events using scientific methods (owing to their very nature of small probabilities) and

3) the psychological biases that make people individually and collectively blind to uncertainty and unaware of the massive role of the rare event in historical affairs. Unlike the earlier philosophical "black swan problem", the "Black Swan Theory" (capitalized) refers only to unexpected events of large magnitude and consequence and their dominant role in history. Such events, considered extreme outliers, collectively play vastly larger roles than regular occurrences.

All of which are terminology for a "Great Big Thing out there, no one can quite put their finger to, that everyone is sure is coming, that no one can neither quite define, or predict".

In other venues they go by other names, like F.U.D. (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt). This phenomena has been with man since we got here, methinks.

Another manifestation of this:
Nearly every single generation, since the writing of Revelations has been "sure" it was about their generation, and that they were living in the biblical end times. And yes, each generation not only felt that way, but felt the ones before them were just being alarmist.... but.. "This time for sure!"

Seems that the Sword of Damocles is an archetype, not just a story.

In the end... "You need not fear the sudden fear".

;) Fred

Carmody
5th October 2010, 18:12
Yes, you are absolutely correct Fred. Worrying is very tiring and after a while you have to put that rock down, it's too heavy and wears you out.

Victoria Tintagel
5th October 2010, 22:32
For a change of mood: Sir Laurance Olivier on Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38qJLMkvBlE

Blessed be, Tint.

Victoria Tintagel
5th October 2010, 22:54
Dear Avalonians, here are the first 10 pages of George Green's Handbook for the New Paradigm, George Green is one of the Project Camelot whistleblowers. The document itself is about 200 pages, to big for posting here. This text is, in my not so humble opinion, written by George Green, from the heart in great sincerity. Blessed be, Tint.

All rights reserved. Printed in the United States of America.
This book, either in part or in whole, MAY BE reproduced, transmitted
or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic, photographic
or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by
any information storage and retrieval system without permission
in writing from the Publisher. There are no restrictions except
word changes and changes in the text are not allowed.

Published by BRIDGER HOUSE PUBLISHERS, INC
P.O. Box 2208, Carson City, NV 89702, 1-800-729-4131
ISBN: 1-893157-04-0
Cover design by The Right Type
Printed in the United States of America
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

HANDBOOK FOR THE NEW PARADIGM

A Personal Message for You
This is a point in the evolution of the planet that brings to
the forefront of each individual’s thoughts the question of why
me, why now and what is really going on in the reality that is
right now in the time we are experiencing. What really is going
on behind the scenes we are aware of through the five senses?
Why is there this feeling that there is more to the story than just
appearances. Who indeed has set this up and is pulling the
strings. Is it really just a group of somebodies that is in charge?

If this is the case, then is the God thing really a hoax after all?
There are those who believe that to be the true essence of the scenario.
Fortunately for the good of all, that is not the Truth.
The Truth is that there are multiple levels of activity behind
what appears to be a play of incredible magnitude. Who then is
writing the lines for the characters and what is the point of the
script? Would you be surprised to learn that you are writing the lines
and until you can figure out a point to the script, there is none?
If that is the case, then which of the individuals on the planet can figure
one out? Well, indeed there is a focused group that has decided
that they would like to put forth their point in the script.
There is just one problem with this: they have decided to put forth a focus
within the play that is not in harmony with the Creator of the stage
and the theatre that this play is to be performed upon.

In fact, the plan this group has in mind has a great surprise at the end for the
audience and the actors on the stage. They intend to destroy the
audience, the actors, the stage and the theatre.
Since the Creator of this theatre likes this particular theatre
and thinks of it as a pet project, this idea doesn’t appeal to Him
at all. Since He is not in the business of standing in the way of the
creative presentations that are produced within its confines, then
He is hoping that the audience will decide to make changes of
their own. There is a type of presentation that involves participation
of the audience other than just sitting and observing.

The theatre entrepreneur is wondering whether if the play being presented
becomes obnoxious enough to the audience, will they simply
walk away and withdraw their attention? This would then
allow the cast and its directors to destroy themselves, but then the
theatre owner does not want his property destroyed along with
them. He is hoping that the audience will come up with some
other solution. Perhaps there could be audience participation that
would perhaps introduce some new characters that would create
lines of script of their own. If a new story line could be introduced
with characters that could change the ending, then the performance
could be a comedy or a mystery or a love story rather than
a tragedy. Maybe audience participation could indeed create a
whole new genre of experience. Instead of depicting repetition of
experiences already known, could the audience in the intensity of
desire change the story line, come up with a creative scenario that
would encompass possibilities not yet experienced? Why not?

The greater the desire for change, the greater the opportunity for creative
new boundary-expanding story themes. Within the spontaneity
of group focus, without the academic control of leadership
with an intended purpose, conception outside of ordinary themes
is not only possible, it is probable.To what purpose is this discussion being instigated?

It is time that you awaken to your responsibility to change the (destination
of the) path you are now being pushed to take. It is far past the
stage of leading you. It is at the stage of pushing you. It is at the
stage where resistance cannot be successful; therefore you are
going to have to accomplish this by some other means. A way must
be literally created that will bring about a solution. Nothing that
you have done before will accomplish a change in this situation.

Those who have brought you to this point know your current
human nature so well that every possibility you can think of has
been blocked. Every cell of resistance is well known by them and is
allowed to exist because it has a purpose in their plan. These will
be used as graphic examples of what they will not allow.
Now you must come into the understanding that there is a
passage through this experience for mankind, but you must move
into a creative stance, not a resistive posture. This is not what is
expected of you based on your past modes of experience. I can
assure you that your history has been analyzed and studied by
minds and computer model to the point that you are known to
an extent you cannot even imagine. Every reactive scenario has
been dissected to the cellular level and restrictive actions planned
for each of them. You are faced with the possibility of your
extinction unless you can make a cosmic leap to a level of creative
imagination that will completely nullify those plans.

Have you not computers of your own? Can you not band into creative discussion
groups and ask for entry into the mind of that which created
you? “Where two or more of you are gathered together in
my Name (within the focused desire for harmonious understanding),
there am I also.” Cries and begging to be relieved of the situation by God,
or Jesus, Buddha or Mohammed will not do it. You have allowed
this evil to descend upon you and so it is you, individually and
collectively, that must take it upon yourselves to conceive this
solution. A new consciousness change must take place within
you. Not all of humanity will choose to participate.

There will be some that will hide their heads in blame and grovel in victimhood.
So be it. Let them. You have no time to recruit among
them, for what of creativity could they offer? This is a clarion call
to the consciousness of those with the strength of character to
stand up within their own conscious awareness and decide this
situation shall not be allowed to continue to its planned completion.
Even those who are in the midst of that abominable plan
have no idea that the end is indeed to be annihilation.
Unfortunately, it is not only planned to be annihilation of the
people and the planet, but of realms beyond imagination.
How shall it be done? How can a change come about in the
midst of such a lack of understanding of who and what you
are? Now, while there is yet time, before the noose tightens,
movement about the planet is yet possible.

Groups shall come together to stretch their conscious awareness, to invoke the aid
of the highest of sources of knowledge to assist them in conceiving
a new way of experiencing manifested existence.
This must not be copied from any other experience. It must be literally
a conceptual leap, not in its entirety, but in invocation of
the beginning framework of such an experience. This is not a
process that can be spelled out. It is shadowy in the beginning
as it is conceived as a possibility, and so it should be.

Known boundaries of experience must be transcended. A super-human
assignment? Indeed, but not at all impossible. Out of challenge
born of desire and necessity comes the conception of that
which is different. Has mankind on this planet been presented with this opportunity
before? Indeed, but each time he reverted to known strategies.
Now it has been of his creation that this situation exists.
It has been his task to make this leap and so he has now made it so
that it must be undertaken or face the possibility he may cease to
exist. All of this is his own doing. Mankind has no one else to
blame, so there must be a 180 degree turn from past refusal to
take on the whole project, to taking it on with resolve and
dedication.

The focus of energy that holds this planet in orbit within this
solar system does not require the power of force to do this, but
uses an available process that does not require effort. The concept
of power has within it the inherent understanding of effort as
force. Since thought attracts, you have brought to you the experience
of effort, force and power. There are other experiences
available that do not use this concept. Rocketry projects are an
example. Your resources are used to effort one rocket and its payload
into the orbit of this planet and then beyond. Yet you are
visited by beings of other planets that enter and leave your
planet’s gravitational field without this wasteful effort.

Does this prove to you that there are other ways to accomplish movement
without such wasteful and dangerous methods? The search for
answers to this question intrigues the mind. There are many that
know these possibilities exist, but are unable to envision the
answers without the need of using great effort to resist what they
envision ties them to the planet. It is not the gravitational field
that ties them here. It is the consciousness. It is the interactivity
of thought acting upon thought that eludes them.

They know that their thoughts can influence the outcome of an experiment.
However the concept that thought once projected can be released
to interact within itself and that it can produce an outcome
beyond a controlled (desired) outcome is not understood.
The need to control, observe and to prove the process prevents them
from reaching into new realms of understanding. What is lacking
is the ability to trust that the process can only proceed within
positive outcomes once it is released to act within and upon itself.
Thought released to act upon itself will return in manifestation
glorified and in a form more magnificent than the limited
focused mind can imagine.

Now the challenge comes to those who desire to be the instruments
of changing the negative plans for the destiny of this planet.
Can you expand your consciousness to encompass the process that
lies just beyond your “grasp”? It will be necessary for you to begin
with the basic desire of participating within a new paradigm of
experience. However, to leave the known and desire to venture
into the unknown requires the courage to release what you feel is
the advancement this “civilization” has made from its stone age
beginnings into modern technological comfort for many on this
planet. Do you know that the word civilization is synonymous
with slavery? In order to accomplish this experience, it required
giving up the freedom of personal choice in order that group organization
might have precedence. Beyond the family, no organization
is necessary. Personal responsibility is the keynote of freedom.

Cooperation is a natural phenomenon as long as the need to control
is absent. The need to control is a learned activity that
becomes habitual through the experience of it.
How does one transcend this habitual activity when it is
deeply engrained at a planetary level? It has now reached a point
that in and of himself, man cannot break this addiction. The
adversaries know this well. They are sure that humanity cannot
change it. How then will it occur as the primary starting point of
the shift to a new paradigm of experience? It can be done by
understanding that thought focused and released can indeed act
within itself and upon itself. Though it sounds simplistic, and
indeed in reality it is simple, it is a powerful tool. In order for this
process to work, there are some criteria that must be present.

Since it is a process of Divine Order, it must have at its intentional
level the desire to coordinate within this perpetual process.
The purpose of it must be conceived with the focus of the continued
evolvement of those who will benefit from its inception
through the outward movement of its spheres of influence.
The intent of its purpose is the key to its success of coordination with
and within the flow of Divine Order. If this is reduced to a mathematical
formula, then its inclusion can not cause a change in any
of the Divine formulas that allow the balance of the whole to
exist in harmony. Thought thinking within itself would know if
it was acceptable or not. That is the reason the opposition cannot
take advantage of this process. Purity of intent to harmonize as
the motive is a primary prerequisite. The outlining thought must
be specific only in the intent of purpose.

It must provide direction of purpose allowing the thought thinking process to proceed
into Divine Order by releasing it in total trust knowing it is
accomplished in what you call etheric levels and will then manifest
into this recognizable reality using all the available triggers for
appropriate interaction. How can you know that this actually will accomplish the
desired results and is not just another ploy of the opposition to
keep you controlled? Have you heard of this on your media
reports? Is anyone within the approved world of communication
touting this as the thing for you to do? Indeed not!

You are programmed to focus your energies into the salvaging of your sexy
bodies and in your humanitarian thoughts for the suffering multitudes,
as you have another bite of your steak dinner at the
restaurant, or at least another convenient hamburger on your way
home from your unproductive labors at the computer keyboard.
The process through which you receive this information does use
the wonders of your computer. It is a demonstration of thought
interacting with itself with the addition of focus. It is the focus of
your intent that will initiate the process that you desire. Then
thought focused through purposeful intent will complete itself in
magnificence through the energy of your faith and trust.

Firmly holding to the knowing that the etheric form of it was completed
in less than the blinking of your eye will allow it to manifest into
3rd dimensional reality. The computer-like processes of the
Creation are indeed endowed with quickness. Then again the ball
shall be returned to your court for more to be done within your
dimension. It is with careful and focused intent that the reality of this
earthly experience is being engineered into a pattern of downward
movement into the darker and heavier energies that are at
the lower end of the scale in which the human body can exist.
This makes the contact between the extension (spirit in body)
and its Soul (focused source) more difficult. This is not the whole
of the intent. This allows for the possibility of the separation of
the two energies. Intricate manipulations of this extension energy
must be accomplished in order for this to be a possibility.

The “capture” of this Soul energy is for the purpose of causing a break
in the chain of energies that extend from the matrix of the Soul.
It is the belief of those doing this that it will cause a breaking
down of the positive energies that comprise the basic building
blocks of Creation. In other words, they perceive that causing a
break in the return flow of this energy back to its source will
cause a disruption in the larger combined pattern of the Galactic
matrix. The conception of this group of separatists is that a chain
reaction will happen allowing for chaos to such a degree that their
focus can reorganize this chaos into their own matrix.

This is quite an arrogant and ambitious undertaking. The plan includes
many more quite fantastic steps to follow through to its completion.
This is not a plan conceived on a moment’s notice. It is one
that has been put together over eons of time in your counting.
However, since their plans are counter to the controlling parameters
within which Creation has come into manifested experience,
they are unable to take advantage of the processes that also
act as fail-safe guards available to the Creation for the purpose of
preventing this planned procedure from causing such an event.
Your logical question is how has this rebellion been allowed
to continue to this point? The freewill aspect is what has been
exploited as the basis for their ability to manipulate humanity to
be the vehicle of their power.

Yours is the exact state of consciousness
to serve their purpose. You are malleable enough to be
influenced into desiring change when pressure is applied to the
Soul/extension connection, and change is exactly what they
want. At each critical juncture in the previous cycles, mankind
has been influenced to change what was present rather than to
desire an entirely new experience. Within the cycles of energy
that maintain manifested Creation at the various dimensions,
there are critical points which allow for changing the vibratory
parameters of these dimensions. There is within this opportunity
ways that they have worked out to create a downward spiral into
heavier energy rather than the lifting of vibration as was
intended. This can only happen when the mass consciousness of
that vibratory level of planetary experience has its focus on experiences
at the lowest level of that dimension.

As we approach another of these opportunities, you can observe where the mass
consciousness is with regard to what you call ethics and character
by considering the role models that are currently popular.
However, there is a risk for them in their process. There is a point
at which their restrictive pressure of controlling the thought
processes of the mass consciousness of the planet can backfire and
cause exactly the opposite of what they have planned.

This will cause them to miss the opportunity of the final dimensional
vibratory change needed for completion of their plans.
They have been successful in their use of various techniques
enabling them to greatly weaken the Soul/human extension connection.
Because of technology and greater understanding of the
nature of human experience, techniques have been developed
that indicate success in the process of separating extension and
Soul. There is considerable over-confidence in the success of the
techniques used on individuals as being applicable to large
groups of a critical percentage of the mass consciousness.

The results of these experimental successes have them quite intoxicated
and already savoring the completion of their divergent
goals. (However, it is possible to reverse those procedures and
reunite the energies into wholeness again, though the complete
healing of these beings that have been used as guinea pigs will
require much help. The Grace of the Creator shall be showered
upon those individuals to assure the Soul matrix is not distorted.)
The implications of this picture are many, but do not despair
for in the knowledge of this, you can plainly see that you are not
alone in the healing of this situation. It is just that freewill is at
the essence of how you got yourselves into this situation and it
will be through the use of freewill that you will desire to finally
do something drastic enough that will get you through it.

You have used change to get you out before and it only altered the situation,
it did not resolve it completely. In this case, the scenario
is such that it is literally “do or die” to borrow your vernacular.
Within the proper choice of focus lies your salvation.
Smile, you are on the “winning side”(end of page 10)

rgray222
5th October 2010, 23:31
I too have a palatable feeling that some major event is just around the corner. I believe it to be disclosure which is already started. The fact that the UN and the Vatican have told us that they believe in extra-terrestrial life is huge but not nearly enough. The US government is reaching the realization that disclosure is imminent. They will be reluctant participants but when they do participate it will have to be in a very convincing fashion. People that have not been paying attention will be in the state of shock! I have written more much more comprehensively at;
http://www.educatinghumanity.com

Carmody
6th October 2010, 01:47
another evening of listening to swat team training gunfire. :suspicious:

sargeist
6th October 2010, 02:25

i had a 'visitor' last night. first one of its kind this year.

dont know if anything is actualy going to happen, but it certainly feels like it

Ethereal Blue Being
6th October 2010, 04:42
Something big IS happening ? I have heard people talking OPENLY in public about the disclosure press conference and the Goldilocks planet.My 20 year old daughter says many at her university are openly discussing these topics. I live in a big City well up over 1million and I'm not coming across any who are panicked. Ive been checking with my siblings and they say the same (some are in upper midwest some in lower midwest )two of my dear friends that are of completely different faiths (religions) have said that the leaders of their local church, synagogue, etc. are addressing this in front of the congregation etc. and they haven't noticed any panic. This is phenomenal . My neice (late 20's) has a 5 year old in kindergarton and the school sent home a notice to all parents to please discuss the "Goldilocks planet" and other related recent events with your children at home as soon as possible as this topic is becoming a classroom distraction. Then it gives internet sources of news casts (cnn fox,hln, and local etc.) to share with the family. my neices daughter ( my grand neice) asked her mom if they could go to the store and buy a better camera so they could take their own picture of the Goldilocks planet. THATS WHEN IT DAWNED ON ME I went back and watched as many news casts on their website and you tube and only A COUPLE say artist rendering next to the goodilocks panet and its sun picture.MANY PEOPLE ..ADULTS AND CHILDREN ALIKE THINK THIS IS A REAL PHOTOGRAPH !!!!!!!!!

truthseekerdan
6th October 2010, 04:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFpPrZ18jK4&NR

Carmody
7th October 2010, 04:04
yet another evening of listening to swat team training gunfire. :der:

Victoria Tintagel
7th October 2010, 07:38
Dear Avalonely never alonians, exactly at this moment a flight of geese is flying over and it's song is full of promise and a little sweet sad goodbye to the past(ures)......as I listen to it now....what a poetic start of my day...ahem...so full of beans!:)

Here's a message about change and shifts, I received this from dear Onawah and share it with you now. As I posted earlier here, in this wonderful thread...I don't think an outside event will surprise us....but...who am I to tell....? Hmmmm? I am sure and I begin to know who I am, but for the outcome of this shift: all rules are set aside and evil schemes are merely brushed off now, almost casually....cause...mother Earth is remembering herself and once she knows who she is, she cannot be stopped!

That's the incredible beauty of NOW, now we arrived at our own door....returning HOME and finding our TRUE NATURE, of that I am sure as pure :) I left expressing my humble opinion cause it doesn't suit me, no need to be humble....NOW. I feel I am becoming a bit obnoxious here...for some of you.....It's all a try out of my Phoenix wings.......big heap of ashes under my bird feet :) Or Mickey Mouse, trying to be better than his master, multiplying the broomsticks and flooding the castle....hopefully not flooding you....except for my love to you all, Tint.

CLEANING THE SLATE
Aluna Joy Yaxk'in ~ Tipon Water Temple, Peru - Sept 17th, 2010

The following is the first message that we received, during our most recent journey to the PERU, in Sept 2010. You can find other messages on our website at www.alunajoy.com under the link entitled "Articles on Personal & Planetary Transformation ". We are sharing this message here with you just as we received it, in present time, with little editing. We do this for a very important reason. We know that the messages that we receive are not just for our groups, but are for humanity also. So as you read this, just imagine that you were there with us . . . the Masters and Star Elders assure me that the message and the corresponding energy will be transmitted to you. You might want to imagine that you are sitting with us in Andes.

I will tune in now to see what is going on . . . (Pause)
What the Andean Masters are showing me is that we are now experiencing a huge blast of pure energy that is going to push us through a new door. We are walking in this new energy now. This energy is going to open us up to a new world. It is super quiet, subtle, and indefinable, so it is really hard to describe what I see that is going on. Last year, it was so completely clear what was going on. We had the invitation to make a Tipon Abundance Essence last year. The energy which we are feeling this year is brand new and something we have not experienced before. This is why we don't know how to label it.

The Andean Masters say that we have gone through a new door. This door opened about two to three weeks ago (late August). We have all shared about this shift and how we felt everything shift about two weeks ago. I was so pleased, because I knew that we were going to be in Peru in the first few days of this new energy. This new energy acts as a clean slate, and we must become clean slates to receive it.

When we walked into the site, we were welcomed by a condor flying overhead, and now four Lemurian healers that I work with have now shown up. They are tall, winged-like masters. They look somewhat extra-terrestrial-like with tremendous heart energy. I met them in Lake Titicaca in 1997 on the Island of the Moon. I had slipped into the Golden City. Once I realized that I was there, I surprised myself, and suddenly I came back out; but they followed me. So, every so often, when I work with people, and they see that they need heart work, they will come and work on people's hearts.

What they do is that they stretch our heart energy, so we can contain more of this new energy that is the pure expression of divine love. What they want to do is clean our slates, because we have entered a new door as of a few weeks ago, and we are still carrying some of the old world with us. What they would like to do is clean away all that belongs to the old world, if that is OK with you. All you have to do is go inside and invite them in to clean your slate. They don't say anything. They just work on stretching our heart energy out. You might feel this happening, or you might not. It doesn't matter; the work is being done. They want to clean out the old things that we are still holding on to; not that we intentionally wanted to hold onto them. Two to three weeks ago, in that old reality, all of your hearts were in good shape. But now, because we are in this new energy, we have another layer to clean up, so we can hold more of the higher frequency.

And there is something else they are showing me as they are cleaning us up here. They are asking if they can anchor us and help us put our feet down really strongly in this new world. From my view, it does not look like we are floating, but to the Lemurian healers, they say we are not anchored here in this new world . . . this new door way. We need to put our feet down here. We really need to anchor this new energy, and they want to help us with this today. You have to give them permission to do this inside your heart. They will not do anything against your free will. If you don't like the way it feels, you just tell them to lay off. They won't be insulted the slightest bit. It is up to you.
What they want to do is to integrate the vibration of the new world, which we are now stepping into, to match where we are now. In other words, they are going to make us a clean slate so as to imprint these new frequencies. This will raise our frequencies. I know a lot of you came with things that you wanted to let go off. It looks like this is an opportunity to get some assistance with this surrender of old patterns and memories.

OK . . . (pause) something else is coming in . . . I see a valley . . . a deep valley. Energy is pouring into this valley. I do not understand what they are showing me here. I need to sit and watch it a moment. OK . . . this valley is inside of us. It appears that the Lemurian healers are emptying us out, and have made our hearts into sacred chalices. In this valley, they are going to start pouring the new energy in, little bit by little bit, during our journey (and the next few weeks). They are going to start filling us up with this light.

So . . . first they clean our slates. Second . . . they assist us in putting our feet on the ground. Then they make a chalice inside of us, and start pouring in light. I am going to say it looks like water, and we are in a water site, but it looks like . . . how do I say this . . . liquid light inside of us. Each drop is like an entire universe . . . with stars, and the knowledge of the universe, and wisdom, truth and great compassion. I am going to follow this river back and see where it is coming from because that looks really incredible. It looks multi-dimensional. Part of this liquid light, that holds the knowledge and wisdom of the new world that we are stepping into, is coming from the Earth. It is coming from the world that we are in, but it is also coming from the stars, and it is also coming from our soul family . . . our star families. It is not very linear, so it is hard to describe. It looks like it is coming from the same place, but it is not. It is coming from many places . . . the stars, the Earth, our Star/Soul family.

This river of light is also coming from the ones that have been calling us. This might feel like a beckoning, like a need to go someplace or a need to do something. A lot of you came on this pilgrimage for this very reason . . . you had an inner calling. This calling came from your ancestors. But they are not ancestors of the past, because they are still here. They have been waiting for us for a long while, and they have been paving a road for us to follow. But they can only do so much for us. There is a little, tiny trail that, when we become aware and awake, we start becoming very aware of. It is that little, tiny fine line of energy that you call your flow. That is a little path that they left. But it is going to be our job to widen that path, and make it bigger so others can follow after us. We need a super highway to the new world, and we are the builders.

This river of light will awaken humanity in waves. There were many waves before us, and now we are immersed in a powerful wave, and there will be many waves after us. So our job is to receive everything that this new world has to offer, while we are walking in these lands (and those reading at home), while we continue to fill up our sacred chalice, anchor our feet on the ground, and keep our slate clean. This will keep us open . . . and to keep our hearts open to receive. When we do this, we will be paving the way for those that walk this path after us. Does that make sense?

Now back to the valley inside of you . . . . There is a chord of light coming from source, that is going right down through the top of our heads and through our hearts, and it is going to anchor to the center of the earth. This offers us a particularly safe space to open our hearts further. They are now offering a lot of heart healing in the group (and to those who are reading this). They are not letting me see who they are working on. I am glad they don't, because this is private. They are working on certain people to replace pieces of your heart that you had given away, or that were broken, or that you had sacrificed. Some of you sacrificed pieces of your heart, and they are giving it back now, because we need ALL of you here at this time. The Andean Masters say that it is time to stop giving away yourself. We need to become aware and awake and whole in ourselves, so we can be a living example for those that are to follow on this path after us. If you are missing pieces of your heart, you are not whole and complete. It is really difficult to be an effective example of this new energy, to be truly of service to anybody else, until your heart is whole, and you are anchored. Does that make sense? Ask now for your heart pieces to be returned to you through ALL . . . Time - Space - Dimension . Body - Mind - Spirit Past - Present and - Future. You must ask to receive this.
When we arrived here at Tipon, I also felt Lord Meru welcoming us and is also assisting us in cleaning up our slates. I didn't have time to mention this before. He is still here. He has been watching over us (Lord Meru is the head of the brother/sister hood of the Seven Rays of South America. This is related to Saint Germaine and the Great White Brother/Sisterhood of North America).

About a week and a half ago, Lord Meru came to me, and I felt that he was watching over all of us. This is why we have had such a smooth landing. Everybody is doing really, really well with the energy and the altitude and the food and the change of culture. It is obvious that we are getting some really divine help. It is the smoothest landing we have ever had. During this last week, Lord Meru had his back to me. I thought "OK, am I not supposed to be going to Peru? What is going on with you having your back to me?" And then he just said, with a wave over his shoulder, "Come on." He is going to show us something in the coming days while we bathe in this new energy. I don't know what it is yet, and I expect that we will probably all figure it out together.

OK . . . now they are shifting my vision . . .
I am hearing our soul families speak, and they are saying that we are carrying a higher vibration than we had last year or the year before. The energy is rising up at a multiplying rate of speed. So we are now more capable of integrating the new intense energy that is coming in now. We have prepared well, even though some of you might think that you did not take enough time to prepare. They say you did. Your soul family is here, yet they are from the future; but it is not really the future, it is really here. There is no future. There is only NOW. So, time is weird when you look into the next dimension. It is not linear. Does that make sense to you? They are really excited to see you all again, and they are welcoming you with indescribable gratitude and excitement. I think if I allowed myself to feel all of that, I would explode right here on the spot. It is big.

OK . . . now they are shifting my vision . . .
The Lemurian healers are going around the circle (and around those reading this) and checking everybody's slate to make sure you are nice and clean. They are going to want to keep doing this with you every step you take throughout your journey . . . if you have given them permission to do this. Sometimes there are side effects to these healings, but I am not getting that there are going to be any side effects at all. Looks like it is going to be real easy, because I always ask, "OK, this all sounds really nice, but what does it really mean while in a physical body?" It looks like it is going to be a real easy transition. OK . . . Archangel Michael pops in here . . . He has a big chalk board inside each of you, and he is going to keep erasing things as they appear. These are things are part of our mechanistic mind . . . the things that roll around like an unending tape recording. Archangel Michael and the Lemurian healers are going to make sure that those things get erased. These tapes are from the old world. So it might help if you start imagining that the world that you left is behind you now. It is just a dream. Just imagine that the world that you just now left is no longer the world that you go back to. It is gone. Now, in reality this in not true, but energetically, it is truth. You are not going to go back to the same world that you left. It is going to be very different . . . in a better way.

So they say that they got permission from everyone in our group for keeping the slate clean. They are going to continue to fill up this valley that is inside of us that is centered right in the heart. Eventually this river of light it is going to trickle down through that central chord and will travel all the way down and to the center of all that is.
(On this day, Tipon was full of kids). Lord Meru says that he planned the child energy today. Even on the bus, there were busloads of kids coming by us and waving, and the whole place is just full of kids today. I have never seen this many kids in this place. Usually we are here by ourselves. So there is a reason why this fresh, new, youthful energy is here while we are getting our slates cleaned, and while we are absorbing our first bit of energy going into this chalice inside of us. So we are getting like an essence of childlike innocence put back into us, because a lot of us know that that childlike innocence has been pretty beaten out of us for the last ten years . . . particularly the last year was really rough.

OK . . . I think that this is what they wanted to do for us in this place. The Andean Masters, the Lemurian healers and Archangel Michael are going to follow us throughout our days here, along with your soul family. To help this inner work along, keep inviting them in. Just imagine that they are walking with you. This will make the connection stronger. Just imagine that you have a group wandering around with you. Act as if they are here with you. This tells the universe that we desire this healing, and the universe will help open this channel so you can feel it. Does that make sense? You pretend at first to tell the universe what you want, and then the universe has to comply to give you what you are acting as if you have. The universe responds in the present moment. So if you want to feel more connected to your star family, just keep acting as if they are right here with you. What you act on is what you receive more of.

About the sacred site of Tipon . . .
If you look with your eyes, you see many terraces. You imagine that maybe they farmed here. But I don't know if it is necessarily true. Even at Machu Picchu, the terraces are thought to be used for gardens. I think they were for flowers and for pretty things, just because they just wanted to have beauty around them. The Andean Master had no need to eat food for energy. They only ate for the entertainment. We do that now. A lot of times we eat, because we want to entertain ourselves, but we are really not hungry. Do you notice that we are starting to do that more and more lately? It is because we probably don't need to be eating. You know all this is going to happen naturally. People in the last twenty years have been pushing it trying to be breath-airians, and sun-gazers, which I totally agree with. I do sun-gazing myself. But I think that the Earth is going to naturally evolve where we will go back to these ways of the Masters without the stress and struggle. Awakening was never met to be a struggle . . . but boy we sure make it one, don't we? If we just love ourselves, stay in the NOW, and have patience, it will all unfold. We try too hard. When we do that, we push what we desire away. So . . . in closing . . . What is before us is a clear, empty canvas. I think this is for us to create together. The vases in Tipon that we saw last year, which were formerly holding energy, have now been moved into our hearts' chalice. I can't see the buried vases anymore.

ALUNA JOY YAXK'IN is an internationally known author, spiritual life coach, sacred site guide, alternative historian, ordained minister and modern mystic. She inspires and encourages others to recognize and accept their own authentic divinity and connection to God. In the Inca world, Aluna is considered a Qawaq (cow-wak) Clairvoyant, or seer of living energy. Those who know Aluna, call her a modern mystic and/or a psycho-geographical healer. Aluna simply considers herself a Spiritual Archaeologist using her Clairvoyant/Clairsentient gifts to read ancient history of sacred sites. She helps others to tune their inner ears to hear, and also brings forward to modern times the wisdom and teachings of the past. She speaks on the subjects of Spiritual Archaeology and the Awakening of Spiritual Consciousness through the guardians and masters of ancient cultures of the Maya, Inca, and Egyptian/Atlantis worlds. Aluna's work has been influenced by a lifelong interaction with the Star Elders combined with a series of shamanic experiences that accelerated over 2 decades of travel in the sacred sites of Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, Peru, Bolivia, Egypt, Greece, England, Australia and New Zealand. Aluna acts as a cross cultural Spiritual Guide on unique pilgrimages to Mexico, Guatemala and Peru, and occasionally Egypt. She is a carrier of one of the rare Stones of Ica from Peru. She also offers Star Elder Sessions, formulates Sacred Site Essences and is the inspiration behind the I AM Blessing Water Essences. She is the author of "Mayan Astrology", "The Mayan Daykeeper" and "The Mayan Time Decoder". Her articles have been published worldwide since 1994

Copyright ゥ 2010 - Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article on the condition that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely.
Center of the SUN - Aluna Joy Yaxk'in - PO Box 1988 Sedona, AZ 86339 USA Ph:928-282-6292 Webpage:www.AlunaJoy.com E-mail:aluna@alunajoy.com.

*** If you would like to comment on this article, instead of writing an e-mail to us, you can post at this link so EVERYONE can read it : ) THANK YOU

pilotsimone
7th October 2010, 16:59
In any case, it appears that the banks and hedge funds may have killed themselves with their own greed - especially considering that over 60,000,000 properties are in foreclosure in the US!!! And as if things couldn't get worse for the banks, it is possible that the device they have used to facilitate their trading - MERS - may have created a situation in which not only can they not foreclose, but if property holders become aware of it, they could preemptively bring actions to Quiet Title on these properties thereby eliminating the banks and MERS from their titles, leaving the present owners SOLE owners of properties ..... and in the process bankrupting the banks. This news has barely made the back page of any papers, and when stories appear they are sanitized, leaving out the relevant parts that would inform home owners that they should take action against the banks - now, in actions to quiet title, or as part of bankruptcy proceedings, challenge Banks' standing to foreclose. This is a GIGANTIC problem.......just the other day the big (very troubled) banks like Bank of America and Wells Fargo announced that they are putting foreclosure proceedings on hold in the 23 states in the US that require court foreclosure proceedings......what the article did NOT state is that the reason they are doing that is because the courts have found they HAVE NO STANDING............how much you want to bet that the banks are now pressuring Congress and State Legislatures to make a legal fix for them,

Top story today on Huffington Post:

OCTOBER SURPRISE
BILL THAT HELPS BANKS AVOID CHALLENGES TO FORECLOSURES AWAITING OBAMA'S SIGNATURE... QUIETLY PASSED SENATE WITH NO PUBLIC DEBATE

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/07/challenging-foreclosures_n_753818.html

The House passed the bill in April, and its brisk journey through the Senate has drawn scant attention, Reuters reports. If signed into law, it would require courts to accept certain documents that have been notarized out of state, streamlining foreclosure proceedings and stripping homeowners of one legal method of challenging a foreclosure. The legislation would come just as a foreclosure validity crisis is mounting: GMAC, JPMorgan Chase and Bank of America have admitted to not properly reviewing some of their foreclosure documents.

pilotsimone
7th October 2010, 18:13
Well, that was fast.

UPDATE: The White House announced Thursday afternoon that President Obama would not sign a bill that some consumer advocates worried would make it more difficult for homeowners to fight fraudulent foreclosures.

The White House noted that the bill was designed to ease restrictions on interstate commerce. "While we share this goal, we believe it is necessary to have further deliberations about the intended and unintended impact of this bill on consumer protections, including those for mortgages, before this bill can be finalized."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/07/obama-pocket-veto-foreclosures_n_753987.html

Carmody
7th October 2010, 18:35
Not done with it yet. Concessions that cement in reality any given point that the current Whitehouse occupant and backers may seem as important can still be brought to bear on the situation. ie... Barack and backers get solid evidence of what they want and the bill can still be signed into law.

I've no idea how they would formally dismiss the bill (minutiae of procedure at that level), ie irrefutable dismissal (what is the time frame and procedure?), or hold until conditions are met. it's a dang big lever for the Whitehouse to hold in hand, so we shall see.

The other is the Fulford side of the 'story' which is the complete crashing of the FED. This is happening all in that tiny window that has been spoken of, in time. FED/CIA/Black ops/NAZI/London...vs Euro faction/Asia/etc,..or white hats vs the black hats...

Who's who here? Or is the apparent division a smokescreen for keeping the peons glued to their computer screens?

This is (apparently) a story of violent housebreaking by a hired group of thugs, hired by JP Morgan for the purposes of re-possession of a property (house). This ties directly into the whole thing of JP Morgan being a part of the most sinister parts of the PTB/FED.

And in the story, no one is coming to this person's help. No warrants, apparently, of any kind were issued. Just violent thugs trashing a person out of their house, thugs hired by JP Morgan. And police sit by and do nothing.

http://4closurefraud.org/2010/10/06/out-of-control-listen-to-this-terrifying-911-call-of-thugs-hired-by-jpmorgan-chase-breaking-down-a-door/

This would be like direct banking equivalents of the SA in Germany (WWII), trashing entire neighborhoods, in the more important (fundamental connection to the legal arm and enforcement arms of the so-called governing bodies) and disturbing ways.

In the same way that the Klan could run around and hang people from trees, and not one legal entity would step in. In this case, it is JP Morgan directly, not some servant group.. like the Klan.

This is an interesting development, considering the timing.

Decibellistics
8th October 2010, 03:04
This thread is a trip Irish. All day yesterday it seemed on the nightly msnbc shows. They were yapping about the whole bill passed that allows corporate interest to spend as much money on a campaign and politician as they want. This isn't just national but international supposedly. Therefore American politicians are then able to be bought off by interest groups abroad. The anchors were saying that the money is juuuust starting to come in.....that this is supposedly just the beginning. Also, check out the huge novelty trend on the Timewave Zero.....November....elections too.... It seems that America is about to be ****ed just the way we have done the same to so many countries, i.e. guatemala, jaimaca, the list goes on and on......we might be getting bought out finally.

Ahkenaten
8th October 2010, 05:21
Hmmmm........this is very interesting indeed and the major wave that is breaking...........it is a tidal wave of gigantic proportions with implications that cut all ways, to the core of the amerikan value system grounded on Property Rights. It is ironic that the guy who brought and successfully argued the historic Walker case in California (May 10, 2010) that helped to bring this on's last name is Abdullah.............in any case
they can't really pull off a legislative fix without letting the cat out of the bag - that all property in the US has been turned over as collateral, lock stock and barrell, to the Banksters of Babylon as Joe Farrell would put it. This breaking tidal wave definitely calls for an alien invasion, or some attack, to distract people...........if there is one thing amerikans get hot under the collar about aside from social security, it is property rights, which they had taken away from them as we now see, without them even being aware of it.....BUT the last chapter hasn't been written on this sordid tale - courts are finding the banks and MERS don't have legal standing in actions to foreclose - and preemptive filings of actions to quiet title could possibly put property ownership squarely back in the hands of home owners. The other idea might be institution of a JUBILEE that the ancient Egyptians used every 40 years to forgive ll debt, free slaves, and recalibrate the economy. That may be one of the reasons their civilization endured for several thousand years! We should pass a JUBILEE bill ASAP!

viking
8th October 2010, 09:23
Some interesting interaction going on here....

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/bellringers_corner/hello_central/news.php?q=1286390256

viking

Victoria Tintagel
2nd November 2010, 06:58
Lee's words

Make it an Adventure!
As Padre Pio said~
"Pray... Hope... and Don't Worry!

Hey Avaloneans, also I feel the intensity of change, new birthing, awakening, remembering who we truly are.
Decide to leave the Worrier behind and become a true Light Warrior :)
You are so loved! And please share this love and smile with Lady Gaia, your guardian angel loves to support you, embrace your angel :)
Spritely Tint.