PDA

View Full Version : What Do New Cholesterol Guidelines Mean To YOU?

Kimberley
13th November 2013, 17:11
I woke this morning to see a headline on the front page of the Boston Globe this morning that was "Panel recommends far wider use of cholesterol drugs".

My reaction was "oh here they go again, yuck!" The cholesterol numbers have been changing for years to get more people taking the statin drugs.

WARNING....WARNING...DO NOT take statin drugs!!!

Do not only believe my interview (below) with The Yoseph's...do your own research. They are not the only ones speaking out about the painful side affects of statin cholesterol lowering drugs.

I just google searched the headline I saw on my news paper "panel recommends far wider use of cholesterol drugs" and look what comes up

https://www.google.com/search?q=panel+recomends+far+wider+use+of+choleste rol+drugs&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=panel+recommends+far+wider+use+of+cholesterol+ drugs&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&spell=1

Pages and pages and pages and pages.....this is a top news story all over the country and will be on all the TV news reports.

The push is on big time folks. So when something gets hit this hard and heavy

again I say WARNING....WARNING...DO NOT take statin drugs!!!

Much love, peace, health, and fun! :grouphug:

How Statin Drugs REALLY Lower Cholesterol (And Kill You One Cell at a Time)

19uxXqWF8h4

norman
13th November 2013, 17:30
Like the link between lung cancer and smoking, I think the measure of cholesterol in solution in the blood is bogus.

There is only one bad thing about 'high cholesterol' and that is the precipitation of it onto the walls of our blood vessels. A high cholesterol level is otherwise healthy and desirable.

I think they won't drop this phoney health scare and get to the real problem because that would require them to expose the state of our water supplies and whatever else is affecting the solution stability of what we call our blood stream.

To prop up a massive industry of blood testing labs just to tell us how much cholesterol is floating around our bodies ( doing no harm at all - none of the stuff they measure has precipitated and clogged anything ) only makes sense if I imagine that they are all set up for something else later on.

Not only are they killing us, they are even making as much profit as possible out of it at the same time.

Also, smokers are an easy target to deflect responsibility for all the radio active particles floating around the planet since bomb testing began. Anyone who inhales just one microscopic particle of radio active fallout ( even decades since it's creation ) will grow a lung tumor. "Hey, no problem, we'll just use a self inflicted lung damage as a perfect cover for the long term effects"...............

Even if they now regret ( which I doubt ) putting nasty chemicals in the water supplies, they sure don't want to be held accountable for the effects. No, just blame people for eating the wrong stuff, and as an added bonus, make them more unhealthy at the same time.

Jobs all done, let's go and enjoy the weekend on the yacht.

lunaflare
13th November 2013, 18:06
Stop eating high fat animal products. This will lower your cholesterol in a jiffy. Hey, where is the video for this?

778 neighbour of some guy
13th November 2013, 18:12
Stop eating high fat animal products. This will lower your cholesterol in a jiffy. Hey, where is the video for this?

Good fats aint all that bad, you brain is for a large part made out of cholesterol, low salt, low fat will get you a case of Alzheimer's, nothing wrong with butter, eggs, chicken skins and fatty meats too, its how you prepare it and the quantity that makes the difference, bon apetit.

You should heck out some dr Joel Wallach lectures on YouTube, they're good and very informative and make complete sense.

Eram
13th November 2013, 18:32
Here is a very interesting post that blufire recently made on statin drugs and alzheimer's in the "The Alzheimer’s-Reversing Oil That is Beating Prescription Drugs (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?65106-The-Alzheimer--s-Reversing-Oil-That-is-Beating-Prescription-Drugs&p=755807#post755807)" thread

My Mother is in stage 3 Alzheimer’s and I have been caring for her many years.

Several years ago as part of my training as a clinical herbalist I did in depth research on the more prominent drugs used in the health care industry and one that I focused on was statin drugs or drugs that lower cholesterol. These drugs became hugely popular with the people who were ‘health nuts’ . . . remember in the late 80’s and through the 90’s when running and extreme aerobics and gyms were incredibly fashionable? Along with the craze was lowering the cholesterol to at least 170.

In the early 90’s unknown to me Mom’s doctor (because of the fad) put her on statin drugs and a diet that kept her cholesterol very low. Mom had no health issues or problems . . . her doctor put her on statins only because of the fad.

It wasn’t until I noticed a marked change in the sharpness of her mind that I realized something was wrong. Our distance (she in Virginia and me in Kansas) and Moms pride and independence were part of the elements that put her health in this rapid decline. The damage had already been done to her brain from approximately 4 years of her taken statin drugs before I caught it.

I am of Scotch Irish descent along with other Nordic heritage and our cholesterol is naturally around 200 -220 (overall level) and with LDL or what is considered ‘bad cholesterol’ around 130-140.

LDL cholesterol is what feeds and nourishes the gray matter in your brain and by taking drugs or a diet that keeps the LDL low simply means your brain is not healthy or being nourished.

Your blood type and heritage has much to do with what your cholesterol levels should naturally be and that are healthy for you.

A caveat on this is if you have a poor diet that is high in bad fats and processed foods and this is causing heart disease or problems and your cholesterol levels are high then this is NOT healthy or normal.

Remember . . . people like my Mom whose diet was incredibly healthy with home grown foods, eggs and raw milk from the homestead or neighbors and her lineage is why her cholesterol levels were over 200 and not from poor health issues.

One other thing I would like to impress regarding fads like coconut oil. Yes, coconut oils is a healthy fat . . . .but only for those who live where coconuts naturally grow. One of my quests in the alternative world is to encourage people to live in synergy with where you live. Everything you need for proper health and vitality is around you where you live in the world.
A simple thought is if you have to order or buy a supplement from the internet or store and it does not grow in your area then don’t use that product. Use only what naturally grows in your environment. Think for a minute if you did not have the ability to buy it from the internet or have it shipped in from other parts of the world then what would you do?

Your body is acclimated to where you live in the world and especially if you are multi-generational to that part of the world. Latitude and longitude . . . northern hemisphere and southern hemisphere are very important to the holistic health of your mind, body and soul

Alzheimer’s is not reversible . . . . once the gray matter in your brain is damaged it cannot be repaired . . . believe me I know because of my research and my Mom.

I have managed to stop Mom’s continued brain damage with her diet and she has been in the same place (mentally) for 5 years now but she is also 84. She takes no drugs and other than her state of mind is incredibly healthy . . . my grandmother lived to 98 and my great grandmother to 106, so I think I will have my Mom for many more years and for this I am thankful.

conk
13th November 2013, 20:49

This is terrible advice! Minimally cooked, grass fed meat is extremely healthful. The fat scare was an outrageous marketing campaign. Fats and cholesterol are critical for brain health. The brain is MADE of fats and cholesterol.

Cholesterol does NOT cause health issues. Unless your numbers are extremely high, just do not worry about it. And Kimberly is right, NEVER take a statin drug. they will kill you. Inflammation is the culprit. Cholesterol gets stuck on the inflammed tissues and garners the blame. Stop eating inflammatory foods and the cholesterol zips right through, unimpeded.

soleil
13th November 2013, 22:36
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58865-An-Update-On-Our-Evolution-by-Chris-Thomas&p=670566&viewfull=1#post670566

I just listened to an interview with Chris Thomason Red Ice. In hour 2, Chris said that the population of Earth has reduced over the past two (I think) years from around 7 billion to 3.8 billion due to GMOs, pollution, etc. The interviewer just said "OK" in a "that makes no sense to me, but I'm not going to argue with you" kind of voice. Chris just did not seem to have any awareness of the fact that he had just made a really extraordinary statement (more than anything about the Velons) which could probably do with some explanation. There just seemed a complete disconnect. Did I misunderstand this, or did anyone else pick this up?
wait until you hear his opinion about cholesterol and saturated fats
Taking the cue, posting it here:

Chris Thomas: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT CHOLESTEROL (April 2007)

‘Have you ever wondered why eggs contain so much cholesterol? It is because it takes one hell of a lot of cholesterol to make a chicken.' -- (Dr Malcolm Kendrick, The Great Cholesterol Con (http://s155220804.websitehome.co.uk/the-great-cholesterol-con-dr-malcolm-kendrick-p14217.html)).The same applies to you. If your mother did not have sufficient cholesterol when you were conceived, you would not be here.

Cholesterol is one of the most important substances the body produces. It is manufactured in the liver and is needed by every single cell of the body – and brain cells in particular – every single second of the day. If your cholesterol levels drop, you begin to have organ failure, elastic tissue problems and memory loss as well as depression, and if the level drops too low, aggression, suicidal tendencies and, ultimately, death.

Ever since this cholesterol question came up, I have been investigating it psychically and have not been able to find any real answers. Margarine companies, doctors and some scientific papers all say cholesterol is bad, but when I have worked with my healing clients over this issue, I have never found a cholesterol-related problem in their bodies – even when they have a medical diagnosis of ‘high cholesterol'.

If we put something toxic into the body, the body rejects it and excretes it. Substances produced by the body's internal chemistry are only what the body needs. In other words, the body does not poison itself. All symptoms of illness are controlled by the higher self and blood problems relate to the heart chakra (see my book Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Body (http://s155220804.websitehome.co.uk/everything-you-always-wanted-to-know-about-your-body-chris-thomas-and-diane-baker-p13525.html)). However, even heart chakra problems do not raise cholesterol levels, especially as you will not find cholesterol in the blood.

At long last, I have found a doctor who talks some sense on this issue – Dr Malcolm Kendrick, author of The Great Cholesterol Con – so this next section is a precis of what Dr Kendrick has to say.

If you go to a doctor for a cholesterol blood test, the result that you are given is not a measure of cholesterol. What the blood test measures is lipoproteins. There are four different types of lipoprotein, the two most well known being LDL and HDL. These initials stand for Low and High Density Lipoproteins.

We are constantly being told that HDL is good and LDL is bad whereas, in fact, both are vital for distributing the needed cholesterol around the body. Both types are cholesterol transporters – LDL collects cholesterol from the liver and delivers it to every single cell that needs it. The cell then absorbs the whole LDL. If there is any cholesterol that is above the amount needed by the cell at any particular time, the HDL collects it and returns it to the liver for re-processing. This way, the liver only produces the exact amount of cholesterol the body needs at any given time.

Reducing your LDL levels actually causes major problems as the cells do not receive the cholesterol they require.

Where is fat, especially saturated fat, in all this?

Cholesterol is manufactured by an immensely complicated chemical process in the liver and nobody has been able to connect fat with this process. You can eat as much fat as you like, of almost any variety, and it will not affect either your cholesterol level or your LDL/ HDL levels.

All of the above are scientific, medical facts, borne out by a huge number of medical studies (for details see Dr Kendrick's book). The origins of the fat-cholesterol ‘myth' lie in a very clever advertising campaign by margarine companies. The LDL/HDL ‘myth' has been around for about 20 years, ever since the drug companies invented ‘statin' drugs. This one drug-type currently gives the drug manufacturers annual sales of $26 billion. Those are 26 billion incentives to create a good myth. The total cost of this one type of drug to the NHS runs to about £2 billion per year. The known side effects of statins are the ones listed above for reduced cholesterol levels.

Leaving aside Dr Kendrick, the main problem seems to be, according to a practice nurse I know, that doctors in the main do not read drug trial reports; they rely totally on the information supplied by the drug companies, who are trying to sell doctors their drugs. Needless to say, with these kinds of sales at stake, the drug companies will present trial result statistics in the best light.

For example, it is claimed that statins reduce LDL (the ‘bad cholesterol') levels. This is true, but only by accident. Statins work by blocking the liver from producing as much cholesterol, and, with less cholesterol to distribute, fewer LDL's are needed and so the body does not manufacture them.

The types of fats that do cause problems in the body are ‘trans fats', made by a process called ‘hydrogenation'. These types of fats are totally unnatural as they do not exist in nature. Trans fats will only be found in fast foods, ‘ready meals', some vegetable oils (labelled partially hydrogenated) and especially margarines.

It is complicated to explain but, essentially, vegetable fats are liquid at room temperature because of their molecular structure. By bombarding the molecules with hydrogen atoms, the oils solidify. When you eat trans fats, you also eat all of the spare hydrogen atoms that did not ‘bond' with the oil molecules, and these un-paired atoms act as a dangerous form of free radicals. This is why trans fats are seen as ‘dangerous' and why the Mayor of New York banned them last year. Saturated fats, on the other hand, provide the body with fat soluble vitamins which are vital to the body's health.

It's a confusing old world, isn't it?

turiya :cool:

Kimberley
14th November 2013, 01:07
Thank you Sway!!!! Excellent information!!! :hug:

blufire
14th November 2013, 01:45
And take a guess folks what foods contain the highest source of low density lipoproteins or LDL cholesterol. . . .yep. . . None other than animal sourced foods. Specifically red meat and dairy products and eggs.

Remember all those meat eater vs vegan/vegetarian threads where we omnivoures get raked across the coals?? This is exactly why I wont back down. . . . . Humans require red meat and other animal based foods for optimum health and vitality.

And most of all healthy brains.

Kimberley
14th November 2013, 02:10
I agree with you blufire...I am fully supportive of vegetarians and think that fruits and vegetables need to be the bulk of the human diet...however humans were designed to be meat eaters in moderation... that is why we have canine teeth. We are omnivore creatures (wheter you like it or not), however we can exists with out meat if one chooses, and that is ok also.

Yet again another place were if we just respect what works for each individual and not judge what is "right" for me or what is "right" for you we can live in harmony.... :-) :grouphug:

DeDukshyn
14th November 2013, 02:27
Cholesterol is another one of those lies. You don't really get high cholesterol from eating cholesterol. Both HDL and LDL forms are required for the body to function, and if you cut all cholesterol out of your diet -- your body will make it!

Cholesterol buildup in arteries is mainly caused because you circulatory system is in rough shape -- hardened arteries from being overly-acidic for long periods of time. When arteries harden, they get brittle and your body recognizes the risk of damage and bleeding and coats your arteries with LDL cholesterol to ensure your body's safety and longevity in these chronically poor health conditions. Get your circulatory system back in shape by eating more foods that help you body with maintaining proper PH, some regular cardio exercise, and cholesterol may never be an issue.

norman
14th November 2013, 02:29
I agree with you blufire...I am fully supportive of vegetarians and think that fruits and vegetables need to be the bulk of the human diet...however humans were designed to be meat eaters in moderation... that is why we have canine teeth. We are omnivore creatures (wheter you like it or not), however we can exists with out meat if one chooses, and that is ok also.

Yet again another place were if we just respect what works for each individual and not judge what is "right" for me or what is "right" for you we can live in harmony.... :-) :grouphug:

I think the teeth we have are a DNA roulette outcome from several genetic interventions that may not have had our "earth diet" very high up the priority list, at the times of the interventions.

We may have to settle down, genetically and "animally" before we can make a firm decision on stuff like diet, sexuality and inheritance rights. :)

TargeT
14th November 2013, 17:24
I think the teeth we have are a DNA roulette outcome from several genetic interventions that may not have had our "earth diet" very high up the priority list, at the times of the interventions.

We may have to settle down, genetically and "animally" before we can make a firm decision on stuff like diet, sexuality and inheritance rights. :)

check out Epi-genetics; genetically, DNA, none of these things determine our outcome, our environment and mental state change our gene expression; it's a fairly new field but it tossses out a lot of assumptions we previously had....

apparently, there is very little nature, and mostly nurture ;)

Finefeather
14th November 2013, 19:22

check out Epi-genetics; genetically, DNA, none of these things determine our outcome, our environment and mental state change our gene expression; it's a fairly new field but it tossses out a lot of assumptions we previously had....

apparently, there is very little nature, and mostly nurture ;)
I agree totally with this. DNA is an effect not a cause. This is exactly what esoterics has been telling us since before "Pontius was even a pupil Pilate" :)

At a deeper level than science has up till now managed to understand, and observe, every person's DNA is different. In it's natural state, it is the objective physical 'blueprint' of our individual evolutionary status...within our chosen environment...which will be different when we die than when we were born...because of the progress we have made in this life...hopefully.

When you mess with it you change the effect...which is the outer perceivable manifestation...by introducing an external source of energy...the Trinity at work.
Introduction of an external source of energy...which could be anything from an aspirin to a nuclear particle, might, and can, then manifest as some abnormality...or something desirable...which is what we judge the outcome by.
This is the secret to all healing...in any form. Good outcomes imply good medication, good healing, good thinking, good actions, and a good living attitude.

Kimberley
18th November 2013, 18:59
Bumping! :bump:

risveglio
18th November 2013, 23:20
And take a guess folks what foods contain the highest source of low density lipoproteins or LDL cholesterol. . . .yep. . . None other than animal sourced foods. Specifically red meat and dairy products and eggs.

Remember all those meat eater vs vegan/vegetarian threads where we omnivoures get raked across the coals?? This is exactly why I wont back down. . . . . Humans require red meat and other animal based foods for optimum health and vitality.

Can you clarify this? Should we or should we not be eating red meat? I thought the good cholesterol was HDL, not LDL, was that just a typo?

Flash
19th November 2013, 00:51
I have seen a PhD if biochemistry who was specialised in Autism and Cancer. I was seeing him for my daughter, however, at the time, I was given statin drugs because it is automatically given to all diabetics. He showed me on a graph where and how body energy was created, and the interrelations between different organs to create energy and where statins where stoping the process. It was affecting at least 3 energy producing organs, stopping the process. He told me it takes 3 years to start feeling the effect and being low in energy.

I then stopped taking statins.

DeDukshyn
19th November 2013, 00:59

Can you clarify this? Should we or should we not be eating read meat? I thought the good cholesterol was HDL, not LDL, was that just a typo?

I noticed that too and assumed she just got the two types mixed. Meat is the highest source of HDL but it is also the highest source of LDL. Since HDL can sometimes balance out LDL - in animals it should be a self balancing system. Therefore the issues with cholesterol or LDL should not be caused from eating meat. I agree as stated in my post above. High LDL is most likely due to other factors than diet; diet, in my opinion plays a secondary role.

Salmon has an excellent HDL to LDL ratio. People with high LDL might benefit from eating more salmon (given it's wild, non-frankenfish, salmon :))

Blufire was making a bit of a point about how eating meat isn't as "evil" as it appears in this particular regard to cholesterol, I agree.

blufire
19th November 2013, 01:36

Can you clarify this? Should we or should we not be eating red meat? I thought the good cholesterol was HDL, not LDL, was that just a typo?

No there was no typo. In my opinion red meat in moderation is very important part of our diet.

Read eram's post (#5) in which he copied a post of mine from another thread.

DeDukshyn
19th November 2013, 01:52

No there was no typo. In my opinion red meat in moderation is very important part of our diet.

Read eram's post (#5) in which she copied a post of mine from another thread.

I think I see your point with that now ...

Yes, LDL is a "required" nutrient (which I suppose is your main point) -- but it is not essential. You body can make either type of cholesterol as needed under normal circumstances. As said, I believe diet is a secondary factor when it comes to cholesterol. Although, extreme low fat diets are just a plain bad idea ... without essential fats and fatty acids, you body won't be able to make many of the fat based nutrients the human body needs to function normally.

BTW Alzheimer's may be reversible soon -- check into the research conducted by Verdure Sciences with their research into a specific form of curcumin (turmeric extract) -- extremely promising results so far and the results of each study just seem to get better and better - so far it seems they are in the right direction for a natural approach to treating Alzheimer's.

Carmody
19th November 2013, 03:59

I have noticed that the sales type people, particularly the best ones, tend to have lineage with slightly more prominent canines.

Robin
28th November 2013, 20:21

I really do not want to repeat information as I have not been around when vegan/vegetarian threads were being discussed. But this is not true.

I can show evidence if you want, but I can say personally that I have been a vegan for a couple years now. Since going vegan, I have never felt happier, healthier, and more full of energy. My life has been improved so much since avoiding animal products.

The human body does not need animal products to live, by any means. I believe that meat makes up a large part of the human diet because it is a way for the Powers that Be to keep us on a lower vibration. It's diet warfare.

Think about it...the meat that comes from a cow that was screaming while being beaten to death is riddled with the very vibrations that was imparted on it as it was dying. By us eating these lower vibrations, we are keeping our own vibration lower. We are what we eat.

You mentioned that you are a homesteader and that you are puzzled why so many members here have so much time to post on Avalon. Being a homesteader is a very rewarding, but tiresome way of living. Imagine how much extra time and energy you would have if you didn't have chickens, cows, pigs, etc.

The human body does not need meat or any other animal product to be healthy. There are tons of vegan bodybuilders, marathon runners, and athletes that prove this.

Warlock
2nd December 2013, 04:58
I will eat what I want, when I want, and will NEVER take statins.

Cholesterol levels be damned.

Warlock :wizard:

heyokah
19th December 2013, 13:58
World Renown Heart Surgeon Speaks Out On What Really Causes Heart Disease

By Dr. Dwight Lundell, M.D.

We physicians with all our training, knowledge and authority often acquire a rather large ego that tends to make it difficult to admit we are wrong.
So, here it is. I freely admit to being wrong.. As a heart surgeon with 25 years experience, having performed over 5,000 open-heart surgeries,today is my day to right the wrong with medical and scientific fact.

I trained for many years with other prominent physicians labelled “opinion makers.” Bombarded with scientific literature, continually attending education seminars, we opinion makers insisted heart disease resulted from the simple fact of elevated blood cholesterol.

The only accepted therapy was prescribing medications to lower cholesterol and a diet that severely restricted fat intake. The latter of course we insisted would lower cholesterol and heart disease. Deviations from these recommendations were considered heresy and could quite possibly result in malpractice.

It Is Not Working!

These recommendations are no longer scientifically or morally defensible.
The discovery a few years ago that inflammation in the artery wall is the real cause of heart disease is slowly leading to a paradigm shift in how heart disease and other chronic ailments will be treated.

The long-established dietary recommendations have created epidemics of obesity and diabetes, the consequences of which dwarf any historical plague in terms of mortality, human suffering and dire economic consequences.

Despite the fact that 25% of the population takes expensive statin medications and despite the fact we have reduced the fat content of our diets, more Americans will die this year of heart disease than ever before.

Statistics from the American Heart Association show that 75 million Americans currently suffer from heart disease, 20 million have diabetes and 57 million have pre-diabetes. These disorders are affecting younger and younger people in greater numbers every year.

Simply stated, without inflammation being present in the body, there is no way that cholesterol would accumulate in the wall of the blood vessel and cause heart disease and strokes. Without inflammation, cholesterol would move freely throughout the body as nature intended. It is inflammation that causes cholesterol to become trapped.

Inflammation is not complicated — it is quite simply your body’s natural defense to a foreign invader such as a bacteria, toxin or virus. The cycle of inflammation is perfect in how it protects your body from these bacterial and viral invaders.
However, if we chronically expose the body to injury by toxins or foods the human body was never designed to process, a condition occurs called chronic inflammation.
Chronic inflammation is just as harmful as acute inflammation is beneficial.

What thoughtful person would willfully expose himself repeatedly to foods or other substances that are known to cause injury to the body? Well, smokers perhaps, but at least they made that choice willfully.

The rest of us have simply followed the recommended mainstream diet that is low in fat and high in polyunsaturated fats and carbohydrates, not knowing we were causing repeated injury to our blood vessels.
This repeated injury creates chronic inflammation leading to heart disease, stroke, diabetes and obesity.

Let me repeat that: The injury and inflammation in our blood vessels is caused by the low fat diet recommended for years by mainstream medicine.

What are the biggest culprits of chronic inflammation? Quite simply, they are the overload of simple, highly processed carbohydrates (sugar, flour and all the products made from them) and the excess consumption of omega-6 vegetable oils like soybean, corn and sunflower that are found in many processed foods.

Take a moment to visualize rubbing a stiff brush repeatedly over soft skin until it becomes quite red and nearly bleeding. you kept this up several times a day, every day for five years. If you could tolerate this painful brushing, you would have a bleeding, swollen infected area that became worse with each repeated injury.
This is a good way to visualize the inflammatory process that could be going on in your body right now.

Regardless of where the inflammatory process occurs, externally or internally, it is the same.
I have peered inside thousands upon thousands of arteries. A diseased artery looks as if someone took a brush and scrubbed repeatedly against its wall.
Several times a day, every day, the foods we eat create small injuries compounding into more injuries, causing the body to respond continuously and appropriately with inflammation.

While we savor the tantalizing taste of a sweet roll, our bodies respond alarmingly as if a foreign invader arrived declaring war.
Foods loaded with sugars and simple carbohydrates, or processed withomega-6 oils for long shelf life have been the mainstay of the American diet for six decades.
These foods have been slowly poisoning everyone.

Read full article

http://www.realfarmacy.com/world-renown-heart-surgeon-speaks-out-on-what-really-causes-heart-disease/#KzLxDFGAc3WrlLy0.01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfwrpik2auo