PDA

View Full Version : Its a good feeling knowing many who don't know the media's agenda might start figuring it out now

Crazy Louie
16th November 2013, 20:10
I think this is most positive when something like this an open the eyes of others.

16 November 2013, 23:25

Thousands to march against mainstream media in US, Australia, Canada, and UK

On Saturday the 16th the group known as Anonymous intends to march in protest against mainstream media outlets such as ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and FOX News.

The website for the march (MAMSM) claims that it plans "an attack against the credibility of the mainstream media in an attempt to steer its viewers away from its lies and towards alternative media sources."

Organizers of the protest are expecting several thousand people to participate.

The marches will start at varying times in more than 70 organized locations, with smaller turnouts in more than 200 total locations, The Activist Post website says.

risveglio
16th November 2013, 20:34
I would have attended if I knew about it. Maybe there will be another. http://www.mamsm.info/events.htm

Crazy Louie
16th November 2013, 20:50
risveglio - thank you for posting that link - I see I can drive 60 miles and be part of it - I feel like this is a major start to a happening - think of all the people who have no clue - suddenly seeing people making a stand - it might get their juices flowing and their minds thinking - as they slobber over clowns like "o'reilly and maher - who when I have listened make me believe there are quite a few bozos in megalomania hell. ( the double bill me into a comatose droidism syndrome )

rgray222
16th November 2013, 21:11
I have little love for the mainstream media, virtually all mainstream media. They are a dishonest lot with an agenda. They want us to believe that they present both sides of the news but that simply is not the case. The neglect major stories, leave out critical facts, they politicize the news and many times they knowingly report false stories.

Even worse, is a mainstream news outlet masquerading as alternative news or "not mainstream news." This is precisely what RT is doing in this report below. I know a lot of people like RT because they report things that the mainstream media in the west fails to report, but RT has an agenda and they may be the worst of the bunch.

RT is the Russian Government, they are funded by the Russian Government and controlled by the Russian Government. I don't necessarily have a problem with, but many people have never taken the time to understand RT. What bothers me about this report is that RT is being intentionally and very successfully deceptive. They should be included right up their with the ABC, NBC, CBS's shown in their own report.

RT calling other news outlet dishonest is like the pot calling the kettle black or in more modern terms it is like Obama saying he is outraged by the IRS scandal. Well, he is the government, he is the IRS, so don't pretend your outraged by something that you are ultimately responsible for: RT is the mainstream media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vygXAXDr1Ao

RT is mainstream media on steroid and they are not alternative media. They get away with this charade because they report some honest stories like this one, but their dishonesty in this clip is removing themselves from the equation. They are pretending to be something they are not! Sprinkling a lot of truth around their lies does not change who they are and it does not make them an honest news outlet.

Don't fool yourself, RT is more mainstream media than most mainstream media
RT broadcast through 30 satellite and 500 cable operators to 550 million people in over 100 countries. RT has over 2 million viewers in the United Kingdom and has rivaled Al Jazeera as the most popular English-speaking foreign channel in Britain. RT America is available to 85 million people in the United States. It is the second most-watched foreign news channel in the U.S. after BBC News. It is the number one foreign station in five U.S. urban areas.

RT is NOT alternative media.

ghostrider
17th November 2013, 01:55
the mainstream media was supposed to be the fourth arm of government , reporting on the facts and keeping them honest , holding their feet to the fire ... sadly we all know they are bought and paid for by the five major corporations , all reading from their teleprompters and reading the same fax everyday of what is to be said word for word ...